CZECHS ESTABLISHED ARMED, NATIONAL MILITIA

archive.is/Oh8QF

"Whoever wants a colourful world, can go to Asia or Africa. The opponents of migration also want a colourful world, but not here”

Other urls found in this thread:

wrapsnet.org/Portals/1/Affiliate Directory Posting/FY 2014 Affiliate Directory/21Nov14_Public Affiliate directory.pdf
orf.at//stories/2348739/
lidovky.cz/ceska-domobrana-se-ozbrojuje-dip-/zpravy-domov.aspx?c=A160709_081240_ln_domov_ELE
narodnidomobrana.cz
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

based czechs

so the meme of "only christian countries keep out invaders" is invalid now?

There's no correlation between christianity and keeping out invaders, let alone causation. That meme was never valid in the first place.

The main correlation is in being postcommunist, of course. The vast majority of young people here in Central Europe are utter libcucks, this should be older people who remember the way the countries changed since the revolution. They see how crooked the immigration pushing is and were never willing to let thugs in.
They remember the time when rapefugees would have been shot on sight.

Butthurt christ niggers are the only ones that said that

a majority of christians on here harp about how atheists are bringing in more rapefugees than christians are and how their religion is the only way to keep countries pure, that's what I'm talking about

B.A.S.E.D
A
S
E
D

Christian Church does not equal Christianity

Oh, sure, it's the ATHEISTS, not the churches, when every refugee city is associated with a church or synagogue

wrapsnet.org/Portals/1/Affiliate Directory Posting/FY 2014 Affiliate Directory/21Nov14_Public Affiliate directory.pdf

Atheists aren't organized enough to import mudslimes to the US, it takes an empire of brainwashed Christcucks to do that.

I am willing to bet that a lot more people are thinking along these lines then we have been let to believe. This is only the beginning.

Czech Republic is heavily Christian you faggot

It's not a meme, it's true

Kudos to the Czech people. This is the first step in European nations reclaiming their sovereignty and right to determination.

The national militaries, if Europe can even pretend to have any that aren't just vessels for NATO, will not protect the people from Merkel's muslim invaders. The people need to arm themselves and defend their homeland. If every European country can establish their own individual militias they will have a future.

And I'm a burger. Here's hoping that we elect Trump in November, dissolve NATO, and return to our isolationist policies of old (after kicking out our shitskins first). Ambitious goals but one can hope.

Ever been to Czech Republic? Mostly old women who are afraid to die go to church there, just like in my country, which is supposed to be "heavily religious" as well.

Nice, my country now has RWDS too. What a current year

Czech Republic is about 34% atheist and 54% unspecified, so much for your "heavily Christian" shit, moishe

Need a better source. Birdflu666 is the only place that comes up when you google it. The orf.at link in the article doesn't link to another article either, just orf's homepage.

We really should co opt the current year.

Its 2016 guys, come on. Muslims? What is this, 1683? Should we give King Sobieski a call? Its the current year guys, get with the times.

don't forget vlad tepes too

Mostly older people, hardly any young ones. Definitely not as much as the countries to its east.

More like nobody said that.

Nope, jewed governments decide that.

It's one of the most secular countries in europe you nigger

← you

Anyone else hear that the country is now called Czechia? Pretty cool, right?

Did he get the 1 million likes?

who cares bitch nigga doesn't deserve it

orf.at//stories/2348739/

lidovky.cz/ceska-domobrana-se-ozbrojuje-dip-/zpravy-domov.aspx?c=A160709_081240_ln_domov_ELE

narodnidomobrana.cz

churches hook them up with gibs while white families go homeless

fuck Christian churches

Czech Republic
Hungary
Poland

The list of based countries to move to is growing.
Now if only we could make the same happen in our own countries so there was no need to move.

Wew.

Wouldn't his wife's son get jealous of a second child?

Czechmate.

Czech republic and Hungary bad, bad goys
Not cooperating at all.

Let the arms race of prefixes begin.

godspeed czechbros

Czech people are some of the most degenerate subhumans out there. Their country is filled to the brim with prostitutes, homosexuals and sex tourists. CR is also the most atheist nation out there.

The sluttiest women I've ever met are Czech. They (the people there) are like a mix of the worst German and Slavic traits. That nation deserves to be nucked. Fuck all of you for shilling in their favour.

Hey, at least some of them are trying. Sounds like they need it.

fuck off puritan kike, the czechs are far more based than whatever shithole you come from

… Are they really still scared to just call themselves as fascists that they do the anti-antifa label?

Do they even pay for low effort bait like this?

Nice buzzword, though.

Because they aren't fascist when they're anti-antifa, though. Fascists would be a specific form of far-right-ish attitudes and political leanings, they might as well be soft right and slightly off center with nationalistic attitudes, which would still be hated and shut down by antifa.

It aint just fascists who hate antifa. Antifa are anarcho-communists, user. Did you ever take a look at their logo? They've fucking got the red and black flags right there.

evil fucking traitor painted as humanist, not based you dense fuck

another dense fuck :/

still white tho, nuke muds first, then we can discuss czechs..

spotted the dc shill

Pick one

Nice bait, fagtron.

Did you support Israel today, goy?

Goddamn killing him would be an act of mercy.

This tbh. antifa same as their owners spout "nazi" or fascist at everyone and anyone - except their degenerate pets

Militias are illigal in Czech Republic, soon (((authorities))) will hammer them .

You're just a butthurt christcuck, people there are nice and helpful and I never had a problem with anyone.

Even Prague has practically no degeneracy in comparison to the Western European countries, you're probably thinking of Amsterdam.

Oh, and did you know that Netherlands is a lot more Christian than Czech Republic?

You are probably the Christian poster from earlier who got butthurt he was BTFO so now he has to talk shit. No niggers that all I care about.

it's like posting soros and saying that hungarians are based

I'm just gonna go ahead and check those trips

I'm pretty sure this organisation is greenlighted by a judge, they're operating within laws/ legislation.

So they are on watchlist and takedown list in case of happening.

2500 strong. nuclear weapons? no? didn't think so

The US government throws various grants, contracts, etc at churches (and other NGOs) that resettle refugees. No church involved in pushing refugees is ever left out of pocket or relying solely on donations from its members to do so

The white race MUST be extinct