RLM fags BTFO

RLM fags BTFO

RLM is gay, that doesn't mean we need to go support other e-celeb faggots. Make up your own opinions and stop watching internet review videos.

Probably at home.

No.

you serious?

yes, but you could have used better examples.
wew, the m:f ratio is accurate. you could complain if they had really explored mos eisley or cloud city and all we saw were men and aliens, but that wasn't the case as the film only ever focused on the cast and where they specifically went.
does this nigger not know what relativity is? dagobah's rotation probably is faster than bespin's. also, considering han & co did have to basically put the falcon in drive and let it roll, yeah i would say it took them some time to get to bespin
he's an alien. fuck aliens.
true, unless kenobi is a common enough name around the galaxy. of course, he also hid in the outer rim, where the empire had a minimal presence due to it being a shit-hole.
not a legitimate argument
memes, main characters/plot armor
goes back to errors, which is still an invalid argument, and ultimately stupid
dude was a plot device and nothing more, he rode entirely off the rule of cool. lucas did nothing wrong in killing him off.
i get it, you were disappointed that it really turned into a kid's fantasy flick, which it always was. of course, the vietnam undertones were probably not realized by the general masses until years later.

tl;dr the video fag is right but poorly exemplifies his statement.

>forgot too populate his world with a "realistic number of ladies"
>not partially believable, that a military would use mostly men…

If RLM makes your anus bleed so much then why you still talk about them?

It's rich how he only uses lines from the beginning of ANH and one throwaway line from Obi-Wan to back this up.

He had nothing to do with Empire. Funny how "WhatCulture" claims that Star Wars is his favorite movie franchise, yet didn't know this piece of information that's virtually common knowledge. Even then, he would've found this out if he'd done even the most minimal research possible, i.e. pulling up the movie's fucking IMDb or Wikipedia page.

The mental gymnastics, my God.

I'm pretty sure that Luke was, indeed, only on Dagobah for about a week. That was the reason behind him not being adequately prepared for Vader and getting his hand chopped off.

Did this tard even watch the fucking movie? THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED. YODA DIDN'T EVEN TRAIN HIM WITH THE LIGHTSABER. Luke clearly learned how to fight through his first battle with Vader and training on his own between Empire and Jedi.

Once again, he claims that this is his favorite movie franchise, yet can't even spell one of the main character's names correctly.

It seems to have worked out pretty well to me, considering that he never got caught over the course of 25 years. He also uses "evidence," like the robes, that was only established in the prequels when claiming that something in the original trilogy is bad. THE PREQUELS DIDN'T EXIST WHEN THE OT WAS MADE, YOU FUCKING RETARD

Literally every movie in existence has mistakes like these. Acting like such mistakes are exclusive to Star Wars is full retard territory.

That's probably why they're cannon fodder. I'm sure they're more accurate than modern troops in the real world, all things considered.

He's a fucking BOUNTY HUNTER, not an assassin. Killing people goes completely against the idea of his character.

Is this guy fucking 8 years old?

Uh… I'm pretty sure everyone admits this and they're the main reason why Return of the Jedi is considered the worst of the OT.

Your thread is hidden.

I never minded the Ewoks that much. There's a 10 minute sequence where they capture the main characters and bring them back to their village, but after that they're mostly in the background for the rest of the movie. Also, the Ewoks(being the small, primitive, and seemingly harmless creatures that they are) defeating the storm troopers is a nice parallel to the rebels defeating the empire, even though they were significantly outmatched.

Not my thread, but whatever, autismo.

I bet you think Leigh Brackett wrote ESB, don't you?

So would have you

The only thing worse than this Reddit-tier faggots spewing bullshit disguised as "quirky and meta-humorous le funny videos!" is people making videos about them.

nobody watches RLM for movie reviews. people watch RLM for the memes and the dumb jokes.

who even watches movies anymore these days? every single movie that comes out fucking sucks shit and is pozzed to hell and back., you know this months before you're in front of the cinema paying for your ticket.

so if all movies are pozzed shit, why does RLM continue to rate them good and bad?

its a simple process:

-they eat garbage
-talk about said garbage in a moderately entertaining way with just a little production value (the VCR shop set, plinketts house set, costumes sometimes, guests, scripted jokes, et c.)
-they get clicks
-they earn money from those clicks
-use money to watch more garbage, and make more money, while fueling their addictions

mike needs alcohol, rich needs more and more food, aidsmoby needs black male prostitutes to impregnate his wife. they aint gonna pay themselves

don't forget that the ewoks were going to eat them in honor of c3po

savage little shits

Fuck off E;R