Holla Forums is NOT a sandbox board

Why do retards think Holla Forums is a sandbox board?
Holla Forums is for random discussion its the off topic board

Yet for some reason, sometime around 2009, a group of newfag retards showed up thinking Holla Forums was the dumping ground for mindless spam, and garbage throwaway threads. And they haven't left
Fuck the Barth spammer
Fuck the "next big get!" spammer

Ban all sandbox fags
REEEEEEEEE

I bet you also still think Holla Forums stands for politics

Pic related.
Holla Forums has been plagued by an autistic spammer sinceā€¦2015 I think? It ramped into high gear when /hebe/ was deleted.
Because apparently pedophiles have no lives, jobs, friends or hobbies. So they spend their time shitposting here until they get their way (which they never will).

The reason why Holla Forums is called Holla Forums is because its original title was "Anime/Random" back on halfchan before they changed it I mean and it came directly after the /a/ "Anime" board

That fucker who constantly posts screenshots of him playing agario needs to fuck off as well

The effort to kill Holla Forums with shit like Kennedi spammer is too coordinated to have been just one autistic spammer. Because it has taken legitimate effort, too much effort for just one mere autist. I suspect it was a group of autists with numerous proxys. Maybe it was Freech. But the question is, why would they pull so much concentrated effort on killing a websites community?

I also think it takes some level of mental retardation to be a pedo. And pedophilia is a driving force that brought a bunch of non level-headed people together to form a community

this thread is gay as fuck

Sandboxfags need to die tbh

"You know what they say. All toasters, toast toast!" - Mario Mario

No Mario, toasters do not toast toast, toaster toast BREAD !
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

They're the same retarded kid that thinks Holla Forums is just mindless shit spouting.

This place is beyond depressing.

Holla Forums is actually for Random+Anime.

t. 2003 oldfage

The reason is as you have stated, they are retards.

You guys wonder why I don't ever talk to you. You are my failed creation.

If you have those, why come here?
Just go on Reddit, like the rest of the normalfags with lives, jobs, friends, and hobbies.

You really are God.

You know, sometimes I like to imagine God spends his days lurking and posting on imageboards. And that hes actually a pretty cool guy

Not surprising.

You'd be surprised.
Autism, obviously.

Then why doesn't anyone post anime?

Toast IS bread, asshole.

Once bread becomes toast it is no longer bread, but toast.

t. knower

I'm mad now. I'm coming to rape you.

Can confirm. The bread goes through a chemical change. So its toast. But if its becoming toast inside the toaster, then all toasters do indeed toast toast

You're getting raped, too, buddy.

i never understood sandboxes. why would anyone want their kids playing sand that has had god knows how many other kids, dogs, junkies, random animals doing god knows what in the for god knows how long? take you kids to the beach for fucks sake.

Bump

your vagina is a sandbox board

I can guarrentee that my semen is much more potent than yours

Because they have severe, crippling autism. They emulate the children they want to bone by having insane hissy fits.

Barth2032

Who is that?

He does slitherio and other io games sometimes too. He uses usernames of other spammers like Barth2032 and West2032 and 8ch.net or whatever the fuck else. I haven't seen him use the usernames of Travis or kennedi yet. I think he lives in the same state as the kennedifag, but not the same user and probably doesn't know him/her.

Holla Forums was not even around in 2009 dumbfuckass

inb4
No, you weren't shut the fuck up, gosh

Holla Forums is baby's first board.
In halfchan /thrash/ is a better place to discuss random things and here you can go to one of the many boards that exist here and are somewhat active.
8/b/ isn't even fast enough to be good anyway.

We are speeding up for the get now though.