2 Muslims harass a white teen girl waiting in car for 40 minutes

Fuck the media, those dune coons got exactly what they fucking asked for.

That is one hideous looking groid

The media are swine, and they will hang from the lampposts before all is said and done.

If you are in the media, and you're watching this, I would advise you to seek another career - all 'journalist' dogs will meet the same fate as their kosher masters.

We need more hate crimes flood comments spread story

So kill the media.

Good lad.

This is how you deal with mudslimes. A good example. God bless that man and his girlfriend

As for the media, you could see the bias from the start. Who would disagree with the boyfriend after hearing hat his girl was terrified in her car for 40 mins while muds were trying to fucking enrich her aka rape. They are trying so hard to push the hate crime narrative. DOTR when

Why are you even surprised OP, just be glad someone is doing the right thing and those mudslimes got what they deserved

THERES A CRAZED WHITEMAN WITH A SELF ESTEEM ==CODE RED==

Excellent.
How I long for the day when we burn the mosques to the ground and ship all the mudslimes out in packing crates.

They're not dead. So its not.

Really though, boyfriend was alpha as fuck. A true white man.

Agree with this.
I'll help you round them up, and I have plenty of rope in the garage.

fucking Muhammadans!

America, you make me happy.

No video of this makes me sad.

My blood lust must be sated.

Nice.

If the (((Media))) keeps doing this every single kike along with all the niggers are going to get fucking lynched. Not even joking. They must be trying to get themselves killed.

$10 bucks says she's still a liberal and will vote Hillary.

reported for MGTOW

I'd take that bet.
Nothing red-pills as surely as personal danger.

Excellent. A true human bean.

Next post - video, oh kek how you spoil me.

Get fucked white knight.

I'd gladly pay you $100 if it turned out to be true.

Quick! Somebody call the diversity police! We need to put him on a year long course of estrogen ASAP!
Protip: put your red text on it's own line for it to work

Get this story out everywhere. Hopefully we can use pressure from the public to get this guy set free.

So he should've let them rape her?

reported for nigger-tier retardation and MGTOW kikery

Boyfriend is alpha, alphas don't have their girlfriends voting liberal.

Go back to your hang-out on Reddit faggot.

Was this in England or America?

If it's in England you can rest assured (((they))) are gonna try and assfuck this guy with the law, the public would most likely support him though.

someone should fax and email them a bunch of "tips"

They wouldn't support him enough to murder any judges, police officers, prosecuting attorneys, and elected officials who would try to imprison him, though. So they may as well not support him at all.

If this was in England it wouldn't have happened.
:^)

It would have been the tolerant, multicultural thing to do…

NYC

Does not compute. What the fuck was she doing there? Waiting for her other boyfriend?

New York, I think.

burying the PD with less than helpful tips could help

Maybe he needed an excuse to beat a shitskin bloody, and she was bait.

Kek, you fags sure are mad.

I didn't say don't fuck them, shitbrains.

pretty easy to understand tbh

So she could have drove off and come back, or called her parents upstairs if she lived there, or the police.

The audacity of that shitskin at 0:30 is incredible.

I can't believe he can stand there with a straight face and pretend to care about hearing cuss words and the word "terrorist" when a girl was almost raped.

It's almost like these people want to use political correctness as a shield to commit crimes and spread their ideology.

Spread this around to Europe. Let them know this is how to deal with sandniggers

Why are shitskins so bad at fighting?

She wanted her boyfriend to come and kick the living shit out of them, and he did his duty.

AND HE GOT AWAY WITH IT TOO, hard luck Jews.

Fucking Moslems and (((media))).

Looks like the media is overdue for a mass shooting.

I'm just saying the situation is fucky.

still give props to the guy, but that bitch is suspect

Leave.

Pork is essential for making great fighters.

IT'S A HERO CRIME

this

LUGGENPRESSE

I've never been on reddit or have a twitter, saw that gif posted on 4chan many years ago.

So if it was originally a reddit/twitter gif, how is it you were able to recognize it? You've been caught you kike leftist faggot.

Get out of here , you "denk meemr"

Self check

It's a hate crime to defend your girlfriend.

But it's ok to kill a bunch of cops!

Dylann Roof was right!

Tab over to images you paranoid autistic kike.

Hopefully the racewar kicks off soon so we can free him before he's executed.

Really makes you think

We'll never find out because "the suspect is still on the loose" and he left the poor mudslime teen "with serious injuries". Are they really calling the boyfriend a suspect? Fucking Berenstain shit.

What's with the non-sequiter crap like lately?

Well, he could have assaulted them first. We have to get to the bottom of this story. Seems a little suspect, their story, doesn't it? Why would peaceful young muslims attack a stronk independent womyn? He must be some kind of Trump supporting nazi, who decided to attack them and then beat his gf to make her lie for him.

I'm more interested in whether these are the same people posting over and over or just random retards who wander in here and leave after a few days.

That fucking comic is unreadable first time you try.
What the fuck were they thinking ?

Thats what you get for being a nerd who reads shit incorrectly like your fucking anime comic panels.

woah

Give it 10 years and you will have widespread muslim rape of whites in every single centre where they congregate.

This pretty much, women are manipulative bitches and she wanted this. Good for her.

Fuck you, dad, leave my Mongolian flipbooks out of this!

Mind posting a link summerfag?

Why all the suspicion on the girlfriend?
Muslimes have proven time after time that they will attack non-Muslime women, molesting them & raping them. Their very religion teaches them this is a perfectly ok and moral thing to do.
Why is it hard for some of you to believe they would do this in this instance? It's their M.O., it is the way they all act.

This is in no discernible order.

I thought maybe they could be bots, considering the random and non-sequiter nature of the posts.

Well white women should take a good clear look because this is their future if they keep promoting that SJW and leftycuck bullshit. Only in the future, there won't be some white guy to bail them out.

Read from top-down. They are 2 different perspectives that follow 2 people (1st and 3rd are the same guy) that are connected.

Made my night, hoping for more bloody muslims when i wake up.

This.

Why would I risk a prison sentence for a white woman who thinks that white men protecting her from nigs and muds is racist?

It's a giant shit test, and we can't do the correct thing (smacking the bitch in the face, dragging her home and telling her to stop) because even talking to a woman in today's climate is literally grounds for misdemeanour domestic violence charges.

Disappointed in you fam.

Girl get harassed by peaceful refugees
What else is new?

They getting beaten into a pulp, Shlomo

wow just wow can't believe its current year and you cis white males think you have the right to defend yourself

In many states domestic enhancers can be added to charges such as disorderly conduct, taking away your guns the same way a regular domestic or felony charge would.

I got one at 18 for getting in an argument with my Mom and throwing a shoe at a wall. 18 months probation, 2k in fines. At least I got it expunged so I can own firearms again.

Witnessed.

Cool mom.

By KEK, that man is right! Let's beat up their faggots like it was a Pegida rally.

No such thing as hate crime, which is why I like them repeatedly saying no hate crime when niggers attack White explicitly for being White, time to nullify any bullshit "hate crime" "laws" on the books.

That's the problem with women though. Not only was she an irrational fool, putting herself in harms way, she then had the bright idea to have her boyfriend come down and put himself in harms way, both physically and lawfully, all so she should could have some exciting sex later thinking about it. Women are so fucking stupid…

No one is doubting the Muslim filth. The woman could have easily driven away and come back an hour later, or called the police. She had her boyfriend come down and do this all because she's a little bimbo thinking with her vagina, wanting her boyfriend to excite her with violence. He could have gone to prison. If this were Germany he'd be going to prison. Also waiting 40 minutes? They could have broken into her car, pulled her out and raped her or killed her. She put her and her boyfriend in danger just to see him beat the shit out of them and fulfill some primitive lustful fantasy. Dumb bitch.

If you see any raghead muslim women just punch them in the face and keep moving.

It's not like women have been known to be over emotional and start shit for no reason, right?

Well said, this 'hate crime' shit was Orwellian right from the start anyway.

Time to erase it from law.

Yeah, it's known, but it's still annoying as hell witnessing such irrational behavior. I just don't get why they can't "get it." It's not difficult.

This needs to start happening all over the fucking place and not just with kebab but with niggers and kikes too. Now watch as some ridiculous retard starts going NICE TRY FBI XDD because they are this terrified of a genuine call to arms going through

I don't get it either but sometimes it's cute. It's the reason why men have to be responsible for everything in a relationship.

LUGENPRESSE!

It'll be chads and vets doing the beating on behalf of their bitches, and no other way.

Meme'ing "posse" and "vigilante" among flatbrimfags might just stick in their heads and do the trick.

This is only reported on because it's some muslim-infested middle america shithole, but these types of fights happen every day.

Yeah it's not like it's the rapefugees or anything, White man should never stand up for himself, he should just call for the (((authorities))) :^)

Get the fuck out spineless Leftist cuck.

This is probably the same guy who said whites wanting a race war was uncivilised and against our principles yesterday. The shills are becoming too retarded to respond to.

Protip:

Jews with a tan and 20 fewer IQ points. Same Semitic impertinence and obnoxiousness.

Hitler dubs confirm :o

I mean, avoiding a race war would be nice

Yeah being slowly bred out of existence by violent apes sounds wonderful.

how about a middle ground where they fuck off anyways

or am I too naive

(1)
Any of you faggots can respond like human beans and prove me wrong

The real enemy is the globalist kikes. All we'd have to do is disable Israel's influence and then we could heard all the apes back to Africa.

Way too naive. Shitskins will never fuck off as long as there's still whites to trample

They fuck off pretty quick when the tinest amount of competent resistance starts kicking their shit in, so the "race war" might only have to be one battle.

Muslims are lower in the oppression Olympics so they cannot rape a women because rape is when you have power over a woman.

they behaved once before
only 2% of lynchings were for no reason
the klan did nothing wrong

What's a manlet to do?

of course a hate crime was committed, by the two muslims who harassed the American for 40 minutes.

So much for that D&C tactic. Americans are not to be fucked with, and neither are Europeans. It's time we unify and support heroes such as this guy.

muslim guys aren't allowed to talk to single women, alone, without the woman having a chaperone.

Don't worry about it. They usually go down in one hit. Hit first and hit often.

Or just stab them to death.

stay cucked

Have no experience, but I hear shitskins scatter at resistance the second it goes awry for them. Rope them in by letting them score a few hits then unleash the fury. Also, just carry a pipe or something.

That's how you know this was a racially-motivated hate crime.

I mean, races don't exist, but if they did the white manpig perpetrator would clearly hate all of them besides his own.

Think I'm gonna buy a decent knife then.

Close, but not quite. Muslim women are not allowed to talk to men without a chaperone. Muslim men are allowed to do anything they want.

Nigger you shouldn't be afraid to be attacked by muslim rapists in America

fuck off retard

It's always been that way with hate crimes, unless maybe the victim of the nigging was a jew.

These laws were made specifically to muzzle whites and stop them from even trying to defend themselves. Plenty of whites defending themselves against rabid nogs have been charged with hate crimes.

They'll go through your mail and internet history to establish if you're a racist, if they find that you are you defending yourself suddenly becomes a racially motivated attack.

From that point on you'd best hope you were in a mostly white non cucked, White area because your fate completely depends on the judge and jury. if they aren't white or are a bunch of libcucks you're fucked

For a rage inducing example of an anti white judge look up messiah Jackson.

Despite all that you should never be afraid to defend yourself or your family, it's better to be in prison than to be dead or have your family harmed.

Deus Vult!

i don't get this

wizard detected

Fuck off from my board MGTOW you don't belong here.

Wow that sandnigger got fucked up. And the white guy was outnumbered too. No jewish virgins for you, mehmet.

Every move and action they make reveals their hand more and more. And just sitting and doing nothing reveals their hand more and more.

There's no saving kikes, mudslimes and niggers now.

in relation to moonman, do you or anyone ITT have the pic of Trump, Moonman, and a number of other characters walking towards the viewer holding fire arms?

Your reading comprehension skills suck. You had absolutely no clue what I was saying.

One g.

This was pleasant to read, are there more?

nigga…

hello kebab remover!

They're all dead, as far as I'm concerned.

They're walking, talking, corpses.

I have a sort of morbid respect for the incredible about of maddow avatar shots you have.
I have to know, how big is your maddow directory?

It's also an excellent tool for many occasions.

Because they're used to unarmed, weak targets. Once someone shows backbone, they freak out.

Of course, when you have a muzzie mob, it just takes one good suckerpunch to lay you out, and then you're helpless no matter how strong you are. But just two of these mudslimes isn't a big threat, especially when they're teens.

I wonder if making tampons with pigs fat on it would decrease the number of rapes on the world scale.

REMOVE KEBAB
E
M
O
V
E

K
E
B
A
B

This guy is a cringe extraordinaire, it's alright though. They come and go. God bless IP filter. Can you not feed the bastard positive reinforcement? My life is bad enough, without having to see that cunts stupid face in every thread.

This.

Because negative reinforcement has worked so well thus far?

Just wear pig leather. It,s cheaper anyhow.

Stop.
We are all quite familiar with leftist delusions.
The brand of humor where you sarcastically state their position to expose its ridiculousness is played out, and only serves to make their sickness seem more common than it is.

Because if it's not a women or a child a muslim "man" will always get his shit kicked in.

Kill yourself MGTOW waste of air.

Lift and learn how to punch.

It's part of an ongoing campaign to push feminist doctrine into Holla Forums. By linking mgtow to Jews then linking any statement critical of women to mgtow, subversives seek to discourage anti-FEMINISM statements with the threat of out-group/sanctions.
Spearheaded by Sinead McCarthy (Firestarter Media).
Considering on of the stickies is largely devoted to equating being pro-male with cultural Marxism and feminism, it's safe to infer that moderation has been infiltrated by the same interests.

Yuropoor IRL Vlad the Impaler here, Muslims are complete cowards, they can only overpower women (as if that's hard) which is why they think they are strong tough dudes, but I'm sure even a numale would be able to defend himself against them if he snapped or something. Here when they carry "guns" they carry those plastic pellet guns, but I don't know if that's relevant for burgers. However, some of them carry knives which allows for a pathetic fighter like the average Muslim to take an Aryan life. For that you need to carry a knife yourself and learn how to draw quickly, knife fights involving Mudslimes usually end with the one being the quickest to draw being the victor.

It's almost like they are trying to put the blame on the woman because she "parked her car near a muslim center which recently finished its prayer service"
Jesus fucking christ, this is going back to this it's their culture narrative. And worst of all the media is defending those muslims, who would have brutally attacked the teen girl if her boyfriend wouldn't have interfered. They fucking wouldn't even report it if she was raped and the muslims weren't beaten.

Absolute scum. Lügenpresse to the max

Fuck off. Feminism and mgtow are both jewish psy ops designed to drive a wedge between white men and women.

They always love to divide us. When will this dangerous tactic ever die?

This is what we've been trying to tell you Yurpoors, that shit isn't going to fly in America

why wont she come to public? where is the twitter use?

fucking {{{media}}}

Too bad the girlfriend isn't black and the guy white. This would have been a nice angle. Yeah, he is a hater. Hm-hm…

Ya boi! Just look all dat loose fuckin freedom that ho be wearin'! If she didnt wan get harrussed outside her own home den she shoulda just drove off. U no dat ho be thirsty af fam! Das hur fault.

Shiieeettt dumb white people always be complain'n n'shit when we is tryin ta rape em and intimidate em for our WESPECT mufugga, muh dickqu! Mo' wacism!

is this the same group that red text spams any thread about media that's not 100% nazi for being "alt right jews" or whatever

babysoul chills out to the flamenco tunes of the Gipsy Kings

This makes me think, right.

The left's success is due in part because they've constructed a popular linguistic narrative. They control the words we use, so they control the debate itself. What if we can do the same? Popularize 'refugeeing' as a synonym for raping, in the same way that Jewing is slowly becoming an accepted synonym for 'screwing over'?

Ah a NEET who's never been in a long term relationship. Here's the woman's though process.

And thus Chad came down from Brolund to stomp a Mu-ham-id. And all is right with the world.

Took me 4 tries to read this properly.

Man drives to his girlfriend in a car and saved her? Hes not a true white man. Hes a REAL HUMAN BEAN AND A REAL HERO!

This.

Goddamnit. Why are women so pathetic? And what's wrong with the boyfriend that he didn't just tell her to start the car and drive away? He'll probably end up with a felony conviction, and he easily could have been permanently maimed or killed, all because Stacy is a fucking moron.

In America, we would have just shot them.

they weren't

It was America ya dummy

don't make us bomb you twice

fuck this gay earth

that was fucking cool

really makes you think

what will happen to all these neutered boys who were never allowed to express their masculinity? what demented manifestations will arise when control over their lives is loostened?

[spoiler]You are made to believe each column is a different person.
By the middle of the story, two characters meet (the MGTOW bumping into the Gamer Girl).
In the end there's a plot twist: the MRA last panel is the snowflake first panel.[/spoiler]
I also believe that all these weirdos are avoiding therapy.

Carry a gun

Most of them will commit suicide after they hit their 30's and can't fulfill their degenerate trap fantasies.

you can aim at being unrealistic, but this is terribly realistic.

Although I think her boyfriend was completely in the right. This user brings up a good point. Why didn't she call her parents, the police, or take any video/audio of being harassed? Wouldn't she think that some live video or audio of being harassed would be more concrete in here defense in case something happened? This story sounds a little fabricated honestly. I mean, why was she waiting in the car for 40minutes? Outside a 'Muslim Center' for that fact. It's more likely to me that her motives for being in that location may have been 'illegal' (i.e. drug related), hence why she didn't call police or parents and take any kind of video/audio recording.

Whenever any kind of shit goes down in public or to myself, I'm always the first person to whip my phone out and hit record for evidence.

Perhaps her boyfriend was a Muslim? Defending his lady? If so, Muslim beating a Muslim isn't a hate crime what so ever. They purposefully don't use her testimony or any real witnesses for a reason fam. Media loves a good spin to win.

Side Note: 00:30 of the video, that guy is a jew, and wasn't even a witness to the incident. He never made an official police statement unlike the real witnesses that all said that he didn't use any hate speech what so ever.

Final Thought: I think her boyfriend was a Muslim who was at the Muslim Center. She may have been waiting for him or was there for illegal reasons possibly due to the fact that she didn't contact police/parents (she is underage afterall) , or take any type of recording

Holla Forums is getting stupider by the minute.

see

Also, jewgle is simple enough to use user.

There is very little difference between the basic 8ch user and the non-8ch user. They read or see something and believe it without investigation or digging.

It's just a poorly made thread. Low Energy.

Oh gee, look at this faggot. Now you're just making up shit

How come that nigger has a testicle for an eyeball?