Tinfoil

So besides Sandy Hook what are some of the worst and most flimsy hoaxes governments have managed to get away with?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mzgON_5sg4Q
strategic-operations.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=FpIkY24xmKQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

Three towers!

Nice try, the third building fell due to resonance despite the impossible odds go- I mean, guy.

The Pentagon being hit by a plane.

Boston marathon hoax. I mean it was so bad, like they are not even trying anymore. Also good indicator, notice how little remembering is done on the 15. of April, the anniversary of the "event".

Guy in picture laid on the ground unattended for 5-8 minutes with both his legs "blown off" (fun fact he lost them years ago in Afghanistan). Every normal person would have bled out long before but thank god he was saved by a guy in a cowboy hat waving an american flag.

There are lots of YT videos about this but I like this one with the late Dave McGowan.
youtube.com/watch?v=mzgON_5sg4Q

I'm no medical expert, but wouldn't there be torrents of blood coming from that dudes legs?

That's not really what it looks like, the plane wouldn't awkwardly get stuck for a few seconds before exploding, it's instant. Also the plane rapidly slows down as it gets closer lel.

WTC7

The great one they keep guilting every white with and they promote to legitimise the Zionist occupation of Palestine.

The Masonic ritual in front of the temple in Dallas, November 23 1963

Reported

SLIDE THREAD

+ All shootings since columbine.
+ All attacks on September 11th, 2001.
+ Orlando Pulse
+ Oklahoma City Bombing
+ U.S.S. Maine
+ Jewish Holocaust
+ War of 1812

Apparently the guy with the cowboy head pinched of his arterey.

Or something.

Wouldn't Mr. Cowboy be covered in blood though?

It's the media i don't have to explain shit.

Look how the blood spurts from his femoral arteries with every heartbeat. Don't mind, that the blood on the ground looks like splotches.

Beleive it or not but 98% of people think Boston was real. Save those pictures and show them to people. Don't tell them anything but ask them if they think this looks right etc. Boston hoax is one of the easiest things to redpill people with because it's that obvious.

It's not supposed to?

Yeah that is really suspicious though. I've seen my share of gore and that looks nothing like it.

Where do you find such a large collective of people willing to not blow the whistle?
Pay them?
Threaten them?
Brainwash them?
Is there any reliable info on where these supposed actors come from?

it's all but forgotten
TWA flight 800

I would wager family members who are/were spooks.

It's pretty easy to keep them quiet and content. Think of what Holla Forums has discovered on a conspiracy for a NWO. If this true, then these people are shown what's to come and that their participation will put them in good standing in the immediate future.

Holdup 1812 never happened at all, or it was caused by b? Caus8e if 5hat shit never happened at all sir you blew my m8nd. But I think you just left out context for that one.

*banks

The nigger who shot the lady and cameraman. There are two different angles of the footage and you can easily tell that it was two different takes.

I cant find the video right now, but I've seen it before.

not if you keep the blood from flowing with a tight string (sorry don't know the name, in my language it's garrot)

The holocaust.

tourniquet?

Tourniquet in English.

The Holocaust was actually very well done compared to others, they have the majority of the holes patched up and manipulated actual events (typhus, starvation) instead of creating or fabricating their own.

Look into companies like these. If you would cross reference their current / former employees with the people in those hoaxes I'm sure you would find some.

strategic-operations.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=FpIkY24xmKQ

The Sandy Hoax crisis actors had fucking Goybook pages showing them to be crisis actors, and none of them blew the whistle.

I think you are underestimating spineless cowards and traitors.

JET

Isn't there a side by side image of the "kids" and the crisis actors? I've seen it around here before, but I don't have it saved.

FUEL

CAN'T

MELT

4 hours long? It better be definitive, then.

Isn't Caravan to Midnight Alex Jewnes/Pete Santilli tier bullshit?

WEW

sage

the university system

Green flames for Hungarians, blue flames for Poles.
Somebody suggested making an animated "memorial" video of this shit, but with a totally straight-acted, sombre voiceover describing all this nonsense. It would be fucking hilarious, and would redpill so many people. Plus if the 'tube tried to delete it, you could just accuse them of being anti-semites and have an army at your back within minutes.
then you'd have a "tragic accident" instead

Good deal of rambling going on. You certainly find more compacted info.

Dave McGowan is the reason to watch the video not John B. Wells.

your half-full of bullshit
are you fucking mental m8? Not all of them are Hoaxes.
yes.
there is no evidence that was a hoax, it was just a shitskin killing haram faggots.
yes
yes
of course that was a hoax.
nigger what?

The holohoax.

You're a retard. Go back to /reddit/ you piece of shit.

The paramedics must of put a tourniquet around his leg.

Madrit, London, Paris, Brussel, Syria sarin attack, MH177

This, except there really isn't evidence that any mass shooting was a hoax - that just isn't how kikes operate.

The Holocaust.

It's just a big ad hominem coupled in with appeal to emotions.

Logically, in actual reality nothing says it really happened. You can't gas 6 million people in shower-rooms, it's simply impossible during that time-frame. And you can't make up an argument without sounding like a child who believes in good guys/bad guys dictomony, why the germans during a 3-front-war would put assets and resources of gassing that many people.

It's a complete LIE.

Sorry MIDF but no one is buying the jews are behind the muslim snackbars nonsense