(((GOP Leaders))) say white unaware of challenges facing Black Americans

(((GOP Leaders))) say white unaware of challenges facing Black Americans
archive.is/4mx3w

THE FUCKING CUCKS. I AM FROTHING AT THE MOUTH WITH RAGE.

This has gone from mere cuckoldry to some BDSM shit

Other urls found in this thread:

vdare.com/articles/newt-gingrich-gop-s-anti-white-quota-king
vdare.com/posts/roy-beck-on-gingrichs-compassion-for-illegals-if-gingrich-had-done-his-job-as-speaker-we-would
vdare.com/articles/no-to-newt-a-gingrich-vp-pick-will-only-weaken-trump
archive.is/DG6l5
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Many whites are unaware of racial disparities in intelligence that lead to black failure in white society.

i hope that jewt isn't trump's final VP choice

YOUR VICE PRESIDENT, EVERYBODY

There's something wrong with this dude's face/head. I just don't know what it is.

Oh, immortal God Emperor Trump!(Glory be unto You) Choose not Jewt to be your second-in-command! I besee check you and offer my soul unto you!

Yet these people will be re-elected come November.

We have passed the point of democracy being any value - we have entered the Idiocracy.

Trump is always five steps ahead of the mainstream media. The fact that Newt's name is plastered everywhere in regards to Trump's VP choice indicates to me that he's guaranteed not to be picked.

I can't guarantee Trump will pick a Holla Forums-tier VP like Sessions, but I think Newt is a smokescreen to draw attention away from the real VP candidates.

DAILY REMINDER
that there are 2x as many non-Hispanic whites living in impoverished socio-economic conditions in the US as there are blacks living in impoverished socio-economic conditions.

They're right though, of a sense - white Americans do not have an average IQ of 85, do not have over-representative welfare usage rates, do not have over-representative morbid-obesity rates (even in the context of oft-obese America), do not have unusually high rates of espousal of the MAO-A "aggression gene", do not have an absence of the ADRA2b "empathy gene", do not have a culture which promotes criminality and violence, etc etc.

So, in a way, white Americans ARE unaware of the challenges facing Black Americans - just like they are unaware of the challenges facing the mentally retarded.

Race isn't the issue!

Obviously, Holla Forums are a bunch of sissy white men with huge victim complexes.

Why would they say anything else, though? Niggers will kill them, burn down their centers of commerce, take over and block highways, bring every university in America to a grinding halt, they make up at least a quarter of all military personnel.

Niggers will kill and that brings fear and respect. Whites will complain about things on the internet, threaten to stay home on election day, go to work and keep the system that murders them afloat, and dutifully absorb their daily dose of milfag agitprop before the niggerball game.

Weak, docile people get exploited and pushed aside. People who kill get recognized and have room made for them. It's why ragheads and kikes kill 3,000 burgers, drag the nation into a series of unwinnable wars that bankrupted the entire country, and their power within our fake "nation" has never been greater. They openly gloat about it, mock us as they colonize. It is because they kill that we yield. It is because they kill that we retreat. And it because that we do not kill that they only advance, only succeed, only impose.

Oh (((you))).

Black people deserve the respect and honor they need. White people are so privileged that they need to shut up!

Not an argument 9ffb12.

It has nothing to do with "deserve". It is what it is. All power stems from violence. All of it.

Who are you even talking about? Most white people are truly scum!

Started by white men, sadly. :(

Sure thing 9ffb12.

Still waiting for an argument.

Oh, I'm quite aware of their low IQs, shitty crime-ridden neighborhoods, and the crabs in a barrel known as "other black people."

I just don't acknowledge any responsibility for such, or think that I'm supposed to do anything about it.

This recent negro cocksucking by Gingrich has lowered my opinion of him from "indifferent" to "pathetic." Get this cunt out of here.

It's eternal and universal. To assert it "begins" with White men, we'd have to disregard the "Out of Africa" falsehoods you no doubt believe in.

Here's the list as I see of Holla Forums approved;
- Michael Flynn

- Jeff Sessions
>>Though I've heard and agree with the statement that he'd be better left in the Senate and added on in a cabinet capacity can both positions be held at the same time by one man?

- Mattis

- Buchanan

What a bunch of worthless cucks. They can't even play the opposition party well despite controlling the legislative branch of gov't.

Science begs to differ. :P

(((you're))) too obvious with (((your))) shit-tier larping.

This is what you're arguing with m8.

See

no. no we are not.

wew

It doesn't, though.

I hope the chinks take over Africa and slaughter all of the fucking subhumans there, you included after burger niggers are deported

I said most, not all!

Most of the complaints against Flynn and Mattis are legitimate: they have long and documented track records of being pro-Israel, pro-multiculturalism, and pro-interventionist.

I support Flynn and Mattis, and think they're good people

so they finally feel they are ready to abandon the white vote

maybe you and your friends everyone I know is good people.

That's evidence enough they're ZOGbots.

that's what I don't get

they're doing all this to pick up the 2 (two) brown people that might vote "R" this time around?

You're arguing with someone who has yet to present an argument.

I bet you feel silly now.

Zogbots get that stick out of your head.
Victim COMPLEX
Victim COMPLEX
Victim COMPLEX
Victim COMPLEX
Victim COMPLEX
Victim COMPLEX
Victim COMPLEX
Victim COMPLEX
Victim COMPLEX
Victim COMPLEX
Victim COMPLEX
Victim COMPLEX
Victim COMPLEX
Victim COMPLEX
Victim COMPLEX
Victim COMPLEX
Victim COMPLEX
Victim COMPLEX
Victim COMPLEX
Victim COMPLEX
Victim COMPLEX

Retard who thinks he can make a proper argument. Maybe you can be a philosopher
LOLOLOLOL

Still waiting on an argument 9ffb12.

All we've gotten so far is sophistry and insults, neither of which are an argument.

Guess we'll have to keep waiting.

Wow, yours was not a proper argument in the first place. Seriously, stop it. You know you're not right! Check out: hasty generalization. IT'S A FALLACY

Still waiting for an argument.

You've made plenty of strawmen at this point, but you've yet to present an argument.

You certainly haven't done anything to disprove my argument, or anyone else's, you've just offered insult and sophistry.

Waiting for an argument.

Anytime 9ffb12.

Check your fallacy before you make another comment please. It's just sad that you're making yourself smart with that baseless fallacious argument. Jeez Lewis. >.>

No, they're doing it because there's no downside to doing it. White people won't fight back. White people won't disrupt. They can say anything they want. Who else are you going to vote for – because you sure as shit aren't going to be killing one and disposing of the system that's systematically exterminating you.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

More sophistry and insult.

Still waiting on that argument.

Newt Gingrich—GOP’s Anti-White Quota King

vdare.com/articles/newt-gingrich-gop-s-anti-white-quota-king

" But the biggest buzz of all was caused by Gingrich`s speech. A standing-room-only crowd cheered Newt as he verbally battered the liberals. The biggest applause line of all: when he attacked Affirmative Action. “I want to promise here tonight that we are going to pursue an all out effort to end affirmative racism in America.”

Not much more than a year later, Gingrich had completely changed his mind and joined with J.C. Watts, the then-current Great Conservative Black Hope, at the time a GOP congressman from Oklahoma, to beat back Ward Connerly`s efforts to push a national anti-quota initiative modeled on California`s victorious Proposition 209. "

" In the summer of 1995, at a Washington D.C. dinner thrown in his honor by The American Spectator, Gingrich ripped into Robert Novak for a column criticizing the Speaker’s inaction on his promise to end racial preferences. Writing in the Los Angeles Times about the dinner (August 8, 1995), Lew Rockwell described the scene:

“Glaring at Novak, Gingrich went into a tirade against the column. His voice even louder, more shrill and higher pitched than usual, Gingrich claimed that a chapter of his book did criticize affirmative action (not true) and warned against a “race-based campaign” in 1996–that is, any negative discussion of the government`s preferential race policies.

“Aides said they had never seen Gingrich as out of control for as long as he was at this dinner. His face red, he wailed that his real problem is conservatives in his own party.” "

He's of course pro-amnesty:

vdare.com/posts/roy-beck-on-gingrichs-compassion-for-illegals-if-gingrich-had-done-his-job-as-speaker-we-would

" That`s the supreme irony of Gingrich`s pro-amnesty remarks in last night`s debate. The man who helped ensure that illegal aliens from the 1980s and 1990s are still here in 2011 asked voters last night to consider the inhumanity of making illegal aliens leave this country after they have sunk such long roots here. "

vdare.com/articles/no-to-newt-a-gingrich-vp-pick-will-only-weaken-trump

"He supported Amnesty during his 2012 presidential campaign and in late 2014 wrote an op-ed advocating the creation of a massive guest worker program and “policy that takes into account the real human complexities” of illegal aliens. You can guess what that means. "

He's right. Most whites don't believe in race and think black IQ is equal to east asians.

Nice cuckoldry you got there Americlaps.

Just gotta love it when your Right-wing parties are just as Leftist as your Left-wing parties.

Pick One.

He's right you retard.

Mattis was a bad ass but upon attaining his highest rank he promptly got in bed with the military industrial complex and I forget the companies name but there was a company contracted by the DoD and it was found they were doing a very shit job and mattis overruled that finding in the companies favor. He then got a cushy job with them upon retirement. I was shilling for a mattis VP for the longest time but we have since learned of his corruption.

Oh, we're aware, we see that shit constantly at all times. The Jew reminds us everyday.

He teamed up with (((Michael Ledeen))) the Bush era neocon to write his latest book. That's enough to consider him suspicious or a naive guy who could be manipulated.

He made it to general. The odds that he's a rube instead of a deliberate and thoughtful zionist piece of shit are slim.

isn't Pat pretty old for it?

eh fuck it, it needs to happen.

I hate Republicans so much.

You're an idiot.

Considering how much of GOP, Independent, and voters in general hate BLM all anyone running against candidates in the future have to show is get some third party pac to show they love BLM terrorists and they're finished in the elections. The GOP is only majority in congress literally because people hate the PC retardation of dems and the current administration.

Call them by their true name: Republicucks.

GOP politicians are unaware of the challenges facing White Americans because they are insulated from the real world.

Trump better not fucking pick Newt.

I'd actually consider sitting out this election if he did. I'm tired of cuckservatives!

Fuck are we seriously winning? I really feel them weakening.

Is this what lefties really believe?

Yes, I'll never understand a niggers mind.

Who the fuck are you talking to user.

Not the ones that are going to be in office much longer.

How fucking hard is it to not smoke fucking crack?
first twenty seconds
"Dey' dond' gib us no joobbbs…"

I'm not sure i am voting for Trump if this faggot is the VP.

Please Mr. Trump do not choose this man as VP

Why though. Is this even real? There really is no proof though.

Anybody unwilling to ship them back to their natural habitat in Africa is unaware of the challenges facing them. People who work with them see the suffering they experience trying to fit in before the despair/chillin or rage phase sets in after they realize fitting in is impossible.

I think Sunday afternoon is the saddest time to be a neet.

cuckservatives are apparently in the NRA too

granted, libshits are over exaggerating their presence

archive.is/DG6l5

HIT DIS SHIT LIL NIGGUH!

This guy is disgusting.

Wade 'GET machine' Davis has just cucked you out of your GET
Not even Trump can save you now wew