What a giant shocking development. Dallas cop killer used buildings owned by Arabs

archive.is/37204

gotnews.com/breaking-blacklivesmatter-terrorist-sniper-used-buildings-owned-muslim-arabs-kill-dallaspoliceshootings/

The #BlackLivesMatter terrorist sniper named Micah Johnson who shot and killed 5 Dallas police officers on July 7 used two buildings owned by Muslim Arabs to carry out his attack. He got set up in one building and moved more than 10 miles away to another building to shoot from.

Johnson prepared for the terrorist attack on Dallas in Richardson, TX. The building he used was located at 502 N Central Expressway, Richardson, TX, owned by Ahmad Demachkie, Abdallah Demachkie and Jerry Lacy according to the Texas Dept. of Public Safety.

The building the terrorist Micah Johnson used as a sniper’s nest was located at 711 Elm Street in Dallas, TX. That building is also owned by Abdallah Demachkie.

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-us/news/breakingnews/dallas-sniper-was-loner-army-sent-him-home-from-afghanistan/ar-BBu6o9a?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=SK2HDHP
gotnews.com/breaking-close-ties-blacklivesmatter-protest-organizers-controversial-mosque-dallaspoliceshootings/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Unsurprised, but it's good to have proof.

I notice that some of the claims are unsourced, but I bet Chuck is hiding his sources until later. He tends to do that.

Everything in the article checks out though.

Who the hell is the Jerry Lacy guy? Their CIA handler?

Chuck seems like a cagey bastard. I like his style.

A tenner says Lacy is CIA connected.

can any Holla Forumsacks from Dallas or TX in general tell us how many Arabs there are and whether or not they have a tendency to own buildings like this?

msn.com/en-us/news/breakingnews/dallas-sniper-was-loner-army-sent-him-home-from-afghanistan/ar-BBu6o9a?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=SK2HDHP

Seconded, what's the mudslime situation in general for Texas?

What the fuck happened to the 2nd sniper and the 2 others that were arrested?

they're going to spin this as "mental illness"

remember how they treated dylan roof's poasting history last year

commented on the Daily Stormer? fan of Rhodesia? WHITE AMERICA MUST ANSWER FOR THIS

now this guy is a big fan of BlackLivesMatter, Black Power, etc., kills 5 cops from the top of a building owned by Muslim Arabs in Dallas at a BLM protest – OH IT'S MENTAL ILLNESS GOY CAN'T YOU SEE

This proves the entire thing was sponsored by Obombo and his semite pals

I agree. If you follow Lacy's trail. You find he is connected to a bunch of dodgy security professionals.

always a semite involved somehow, isn't there?

Omar Mateen, who shot up the gay nightclub in Orlando, worked for G4S, a massive British security firm. A lot of these security firms and shit have connections to Blackwater and private mercenary corps, as well as the military, intelligence, LEO communities, etc. and vice versa. They're always in contact with jihadi kebabs somehow. All very fishy.

bump with trump rump, best kind of rump

DFW is a major hotspot for muslims. Houston is getting there, but not quite. Smaller cities are virtually devoid of muslims.

So a dead man told this no-name blogger all about how he prepared, eh?

Trumpbabe and Fuhrer dubs?!?!

user, stop before you hurt someone.

Stay mad nigger.

Article says law enforcement sources. I would understand why they wouldn't want to be named. Wouldn't want to end up committing suicide by a nail gun to the back of the head, right fam?

"Our investigation has found that the deceased shot himself six times in the back of the head, an obvious suicide."

"Our investigation has found that the deceased suffered a tragic accident, falling down the stairs of his one-story home thirty-two times to a tragic early death."

Are you incapable of posting without including degenerate images of whores?

>>>/gamergatehq/

You can make a point without posting a picture of some whore whoring herself out for the camera. A good white woman does not do that.

A good white woman does do that. She just knows when to do it. Get over it, faggot.

hey look! cuckolds! can I fuck your wives while you watch?

Clock boy is from Irving, a hop and a skip away from downtown. The biggest mosque around is located there too.
There are a lot of Arabs here. A. Lot. They have their own ghettos.
Not just brown skin ones, but Africans too.

In order not to derail the thread: where is Abdallah Demachkie now? How do we find him?

Do Arabs like the desert so much they fucking all moved to Texas when they settled in America?

Hi cuck, whatcha jewin?

The true redpill on Arabs in Texas would be connections to Texan oil producers who went to the Middle East to setup rigs. Bush Sr is an example of one with such connections.

Oy vey 4 suspects?
What do you mean 3 suspects?
There are no 2 suspects.
We already blew up the suspect go- i mean guy.

What.

Fuck off cuckold male femishit.

He's right though, you fucking degenerate scum.

stay mad

stay cucked

MAGA

How is this a coincidence?

I live in Dallas and work in Richardson. It's literally a 20-25 minutes drive WITHOUT traffic.

the more important question here is why the fuck do we allow these foreign sandniggers to own American property in the first place

Honestly the fact that no one is talking about this right now is freaking me the fuck out. There's no way this dude just flew from building to building.

vampire army reservist tactical niggers, man

This

I thought there were four guys? One of whom is dead.

Is this what happens when uneducated Trump band-wagoners find Holla Forums?

Being against sexual degeneracy doesn't make one against women, you fuckwit.

filtered

3 guys, one chick were suspects according to the scanners.

1 guy blew up.

The other 3 were let off as non suspects.

They're going to say it's the opposite though and call what you said media spin despite getting their talking points from CNN guests and the like.

Also, don't really care about Trump. Voting for him but ease off a bit with the posting in unrelated threads.

Houston nigger here. Not that many Muslims even though they are many Mosques. Also most Muslims work in convenience stores. Much more Hindus where I live

Pure coincidence I'm sure :^)

And they say its Whites who always use the mental illness excuse, lying bastards.

This, and usually its only kikes who post scantily clad women.

Considering US parliament OK'd suing Saudi Arabia for being involved in the 9/11 attacks, I don't doubt their involvement in this either. It was terrorism, after all, and who funds terrorism more than them?

Israel?

Share it far and wide fam. We're just getting started:

gotnews.com/breaking-close-ties-blacklivesmatter-protest-organizers-controversial-mosque-dallaspoliceshootings/

Ok, fine. You got me.

But who is the second?

Saudisraelia indeed.

I'VE BEEN TO THOSE TWO ADDRESSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because they have money and the lazy morons born in this country no longer appreciate the opportunities available to them and are thus poorfaggots. Marxist infiltration has pretty much assured American dependence on foreign investment.

owning a building is not a huge contribution to america you fool

the bundy ranch was started by the feds over land that the CHINESE wanted to buy, not because of that garbage turtle nature preserve bs

foreign nationals buying US land is parasitic and nothing else, we get NOTHING out of it

You're retarded, leave.

OP is a kike cuck

This thread sure got slid hard.
Should cross check Demachkie against Clinton Foundation contributors.

slot slot slot slot slot slot slot slot slot slot slot spigot wallet and put it over the fuck out and we have in your pack in the mail in the first boss you can get in here checking those in a cardboard box