America 2016

obligatory

I fucking burst out in laughter whenever I hear the yakub story, it's like something that would be on ancient aliens but with niggers

Why is his forehead a cunt?

nah dog dats wherr dem brainz is in sheeit

Pfft, Egyptians hated niggers. The only king to ever breed with one, was so reviled, that they outright tried to remove him and his relatives from their history.

Don't modern Egyptians hate niggers too?

lol

Phenotype is nurture. It isn't necessarily passed on. Genotype is genetic and IS necessarily passed down.

Phenotype is how the genotype is expressed. Not nature vs nurture. For example a genotype indicating the dominant colour in a pea plant would link to the phenotype of that plant (whatever the dominant colour isĺ.

Canada 2016

At that day I knew there were something wrong with niggers. They never say sorry eh?

Of course blacks don't apologize, mate. They dindu nuffin.

Are nigs confusing melatonin with myelin again?

Underrated post.

Seems like they're confusing melanin with midichlorians.

"Melanin resonates wi da cosmic energy. We wuz jedi and sheeeeeit."

Humxns….muh melanin

Because being melanin deficient turns ordinary Africans into World dominating super race of scientist able to launch ships into outer space while melanin-rich niggers poke sticks at each other.

trips confirms it

I meant melanin lel

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

But they do, quite often in fact. Difference is that Taiwan and Japan have the balls to tell (((them))) to fuck off.

we need two walls tbh

plz anex instead.

polite sage btw. Don't let the faggot leader dnc canucks from agreeing with murikkkans,

why do you post that here? we have already seen it before. it says nothing new here. you're preaching to the quire. I wish the mods would mark this as spam

That bot is older than a lot of the posters.

As long as perhaps some ignorant people getting the message, than its all good. And I mean ignorant in the way its supposed to mean, as in not knowing information. I don't mean it in the condescending and incorrect way liberals use to accuse of "wrongthink."

No, Akhenaten tried to make Egypt into a monotheistic religion.