Russia against racism

Country without racism and xenophobia! New social video being translated on russian TV.

Made by Bahrom Ismailov, a muslim citizen of moscow. It features some sort of "white tall male", who is apparently the devil who speaks to people xenophobic stuff and therefore "ruining" other people's life.

Hitler lives in every white man's heart apparently.

There's already a thread about this.

Old news, video's from april of last year

Oh, okay, sorry then.

ayy lmao

I didn't even realize what this was trying to say, they overdid picking model minorities so much I didn't even notice they were nonwhites. Here is a translation:

I love how all of this muh rayceesm and muh xenaphobia bullshit started with

Yet in Russia nobody ever persecuted these shitskins, in fact for 80 years of USSR they were being uplifted by the government. Same with UK, Sweden, and all others that don't even have a history of oppression like Murka or Germoney, but just imported liberalism because hey, that's what the cool kids (aka americans) are doing.

Apparently mudslimes want to be Jews, and manipulate whites with media.
Do the Jews know they have competition?

Correct it to "nobody persecuted those shitskins more than anyone else" and you would have made a great post.

Russian gov, be it Imperial or Soviet has always taken the heavy handed method to any perceived local problem. They persecuted everyone and anyone at one point or another…

Glad to see that slavs are red pilled as fuck and buy into this multi kulti progapanda

first scene he asks her "Do you really want her working in the bookkeeper's department?"

Also as a Russian I can say this will likely backfire on your standard viewer because the cases are so clichée you can tell it has a "this is what liberals actually believe" vibe. The comments are agreeing with the man.

Why people here are worshipping Jewtin as "le savior of da hwite race" ?

In this particular thread no one is, you just brought that up.

Back when the world was sane nobody would have bought any of these race-cuckery, so it had to be supported with white guilt. In Germany, guilt over nahtzees. In USA guilt over niggers. The first gave rise to Israel. The second gave rise to liberal American media, which exported the sentiment all over the world through movies, (((social science))) and internet campaigns.

What does he say, exactly? Sounds like

But I couldn't make out the middle part.

Yup, comments are ridiculous.

translates into

There are subtitles on it for both languages

the cuckening has began

its funny because most of Russia history is them getting oppressed by other races. Why should they have white guilt?

In fact, nobody has ever claimed that. It's just a shill strawman.

KILL PUTIN

They contradict themselves, like every coutries government. It isn't hip to be national and have one's own country in best interest, isn't that what the NWO kikes are preaching? And who but lousy politicians wihout balls would be the first to answer such calls, hm… All that macho man image, riding barebreasted on horses, doing karate with siberian tigers and other shit only convinced me some has a deep inferiority complex from his childhood, and such a thing always ends in catastrophy in the world of politics. But back to "racism". There is no such thing as "racism". There is a national patriotism, especially in Russia these days, hell, those Bikers Putin visited are nationalists themselves. Do they call themselves "racists"? Or does Putin? No, of course not. Because the term "racist" is just another invention by Der Juden, and we saw how that turned out. So anyone who shouts "racism" is either an obvious idiot (99% of the time) or a warmongering jew trying to stir shit up among people so he can do his evil kike work.

Nationalism is good. Globalism is evil. We need to restore national borders and cultural integrity if we wish to survive Der Juden. That much should be clear now.