How do you like your beef Holla Forums? For the longest time I only ate rare beef, like pictured; However...

How do you like your beef Holla Forums? For the longest time I only ate rare beef, like pictured; However, I usually end up finding it tough and hard to chew. In recent times, I much prefer medium, pink in the middle, it usually is much more tender.

very well done, with ketchup

well-done

I had to stop because I kept getting those chewy bits that crunch like boogers and rubber and throwing up.

my femdom bitchmaster complained that my boy cream tasted bad and forced me to get my protein from beans, peas, and other plant sources. she also put me on lots of pineapple.

you fucking monsters

There was chart like this that was posted here in one of these steak thread before. It was a parody of this chart where it said that well-done was the best and only was to eat a steak. If any user saved it, please post it.

I like my beef ground and shaped into a patty or loaf

I used to eat this until once I got one that was just a tiny little bit pink inside.

yea fuck this, I'm going to eat high protein veg now. fuck meat

I like my beef with Rhonda. Everytime she comes around she just makes a fool of herself.

fuck off VIDF

come at me, u filthy animal, who cant cook and eats raw.

look at this smug bastard showing up here with his badge like he's some 80's movie cop arresting someone "HANDS UP! NYPD!" who are you cunt? coming here with your fucking varicose institute for differential factors badge like you own the place!? on what authority do you have? how dare you

Have some culture and eat steak properly
You can get your well done meat at mcdonalds

Awwwww yeaa i put that well done beef right next to the ketchup!

medium rare

is it rare or is it not? what the fuck is this? I drank some only slightly wet water yesterday.

I wouldn't reccomend this for health risks but I enjoy wiping my ass, leaving only a little shit. then I smear my hand around inside between my ass and rub it all over the beef for some extra flavor and then I only cook one side of it, usually the side opposite of the shit. I can't have full rare if both sides are cooked so I only slightly cook one side leaving the other half completely raw with a fresh shit smear on it. then I munch on it

consult that picture

it's just personal preference. i don't care how others eat their shit