Fish fingers >>>>>>>>> Chicken tendies

Fish fingers >>>>>>>>> Chicken tendies

Nope. Fried chicken > fish.

There's a reason why KFC is way more popular than Long John Silver's.

Alright banjo lips

Disgusting.

pan fried cod fillet > fish fingers

Do you suck dicks

Wow a fish fingers thread :O
I just got done eating 7 fish fingers with chips and mashed peas made by my lovely mum :)
Thank you mum and thank you Holla Forums

shit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> shit

I just got done eating some processed fried fish bars similar to these and I didn't chew them very much because I kept getting those chewy bits that feel like crunchy lumps of rubbery cartilage and I kept gagging so I swallowed them whole and somehow didn't choke to death like I knew I should have and now I'm sitting here with gastrointensital issues from the electronic infetterance I recieved from the polonium contamination reacting with the wifi in my stomach and

Popeye's > KFC > Chik-fil-A > Captain D's > Long John Silver's

Checked, however, your argument is bullshit

back now, my stomach had issues and I ran to the toilet when fish fingers began to flew out of my butthole

look up the mandal effect.

all shit

owned

zoooooooooom FLOOOOOOOOOM

fake news

why dont you google some picture of the chic-fi-a logo.

or should I say…

chick-fil-a?

fish don't even have fingers

I went to a restaurant and got some chicken fingers once. this person busts into the restaurant screaming "the chickens have nuggets! you animals! you eat their nuggets! do you even know what part of the chicken that comes from! you fucker mothers!!!"

chicken americas are the objectively best type of chicken

looks like a booger

have you ever actually seen a booger?

where is hawaii? where is alaska? where is michigan? where are the florida keys? you know what just for that I'm going vegan.

i always eat em before i look at em so you have a point [spoiler]:^)[\spoiler]

you don't cook your boogers before eating them? gross.

That was terribly offensive bait that and i hope you get cancer.

if you cook your boogers you get rid off all the goodies inside of it i dont care how bad they taste you need to eat your greens

you probably only eat your greens. I eat my blues, purples, browns, and don't even get me started when I get the flu.

enjoy your ass cancer

ASS CANCER?!

Chicken tendies are for niggers and retards that need goodboy points.

Chicken tenders.

You must be thinking of fried chicken. Points for trying though.

Fish sticks have a weird texture, and they don't taste as good as tendies, anyway.