Slav thread

You see, Ivan. When try to unite all slavs, you need one of two thing. Vodka or common enemy.

Other urls found in this thread:

russianculture.wordpress.com/2010/12/20/slavic-mythology-svarog-сварог/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_I-M170
youtu.be/Jcw22U65Fgs
youtube.com/watch?v=AYhRzIO3omc
ceskapozice.lidovky.cz/czech-neo-nazis-post-guerrilla-hardbass-dance-attacks-on-youtube-px7-/tema.aspx?c=A110621_145853_pozice_20855
peugeotclub.info/forum/viewtopic.php?t=68902&start=20
thesun.co.uk/news/1273947/inside-the-brutal-world-of-the-russian-football-hooligan-gangs-behind-the-savage-attack-on-england-fans/
cityrumors.it/notizie-pescara/cronaca-pescara/282940-pescara-pattuglie-forza-nuova-sugli-autobus-le-aggressioni.html
rtvslo.si/news-in-english/russian-president-putin-coming-to-slovenia/398889
en.kremlin.ru/events/president/news/52589
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Slavs will never unite, just look at croats and serbs, ukrainians and russians, and other eastern europeans like the magyars and the romanians

Romanians are not slavs

well aware of that, hence why I said "other eastern europeans"

Why do Czechs, Slovaks and Slovenians think they are slavs?

They're European, they just inherited the language.

don't czechs have some Germanic blood in them?

Russians have put a big fucking hold on all slavs uniting what with the invading everyone elses country and murder and stuff.

slav is more of a language and a cultural group then an ethnic one. I refuse to believe a Bulgarian is closer genetically to a Russian then a balt is.

Slav masterace reporting in

o ja pierdole

that pretty much sums it up kurwa

lame tbh

Привет

Poland strong, kurwa! Need no EU. RESPECT from Slovenia

Kremlin's troll office is making you work overtime I see.

We're slavs genetically. But with better language ;)

kurwaaa who else is ==/drunk/== right now?1

Kurva to you too friend.

Kurvi it has been 19 posts and we still haven't started fighting over who is best slav. maybe because there isn't a single serb posting here

We aren't. However the thing with Bulgarians is that the origin of the proto-bulgars is still a question of great debate ,mainly because every 2-3 years there is a new study that shows their "true" origins, it's safe to assume that we have fucked with the Chinese Empire when it was still young since I don't think chinese historians would lie about their own history. After that you have Asparuh's bulgars settling in Dunabe, creating the only Bulgaria to survive to this day , the other sons of Kubrat spread across the rest of Europe and probably got assimilated. However if you look at todays Bulgarians you will notice 2-3 disticnt types of bulgars: Those that have distinct asian traits in various degrees(myself included in this one) those that look like a lot like ethnic slavs, others that have olive skin and look greekish (the Thracs).

pics related
a slavic looking one
a thrac
and one with asian traits

tbh I don't even know what exactly we are, all I know is that we speak a Slavic language and like to drink alcohol.

Russian Culture Slavic Mythology
russianculture.wordpress.com/2010/12/20/slavic-mythology-svarog-сварог/

A lot of Russians actually look down on drinking Op cause Yeltsin was a drunk.

good one.

Are you a burger or something? She clearly doesn't look like a nord, you would be less wrong if you'd say she looks like a med, besides, she's in a Bulgarian traditional dress, silly.

West slavs are better than east slav get over it russhit.

Lel fuck off Chaim.

wew

kek.

I don't know what country she is from or care. This is why the term "slav" is so useless. It's used to broadly describe people from Eastern Europe which is a mix of various different ethnicities. That girl for example is at least 50% germanic/nordic ancestry.

Same thing with "mediterannean" to describe southern europeans with non-white admixture.

romanians are gypsies

LMAO, you don't know shit, and what's with the 'germanic'? It describes a linguistic group just like the word slav does.
And there are different Nordic ethnicities and many other European subraces.

The girl's facial features, skin colour, eye colour and hair don't look nordic. Your claim that she's at least 50% nordic is very far fetched. Go be full of shit somewhere else.

Yes Czechs have significant Celtic and Germanic blood

Aren't there differant variations of the Slav though? I'd imagine the Croatians and Serbs have some kind of Mediterranean mix? Russians have more of a Mongolian mix? etc etc…

Keep your filthy paws out of europe, russki

See other guy's reply you dummy. Absolutely not a Germanic nose. You know many of the original Indo Europeans besides the Germans were blonde, hence Aryan race. Not just a fevered fantasy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_I-M170

South "Slavs" are as much Slavic (or less Slavic if you take a closer look at the distribution) as they are Dinarid. Which is why there aren't many blondes here while Slavs in general have light hair and blue eyes.

There isn't much genetic similarity between coastal Croats and Serbs, let alone Croats and Russians

your tipple dubs will not save from the caliphate friend. It's either slav or kebab, choose which one.

That's because Croats are TRU EVROPEANS.
we wuz nordics
pls love us uncle Adolf!

Race is something so much more than two simple recessive mutations

That would be more like the "Whites that accept Islam" haplogroup

You see that it is concentrated in Sweden and Nordics in general. You have the highest concentration in Bosnia which is actually muslim. The Christian Balkans that actually hate the muslims are because they are right next to the real deal, rather than the situation with the Swedes.

If by slav you mean the Turko monf=goloid and khazar asia russos, then yes kill all slavs. Belorussians are pure White though.

more like "slide" thread

Kebab please be of goings

You don't want to get mixed into this hardcore slav shit. The Helsinki committee will not save you this time

I'm from the same country as you, retard. This thread literally serves no purpose.

You know nothing.

Are you a burger? Look at her face and skull shape, being pure aryan nordig isn't just in the fucking eyes you absolute fucking retard.

assblasted shiptar detected

Those are very nice butter knives

Now that warms my slav heart.

I know Bulgarians are heavily mixed, not sure about rest. First we need racial awareness, then we can start building unities around heritage.

checked
Keep in mind that the Soviets shamelessly injected the Balkans' history with lies, mainly to cause D&C.

A confederacy where we can tell each other top fuck off without starting a war would be for the best

I'm polish but my parents never taught me anything about it. How do I into Slavic history and culture? Any good books?

drink vodka until you die or wind up in a hospital and squat while you do it

also

Kosovo is Serbia

and Croatians are just Serbs with a gay accent and go to Roman Catholic church.

Short version:

Before kebab

Kebabs come

Kebab rule for 500 years

Kebab is BTFOd now

he meant defend Europe, not EU

Highly dependent on your own point of view this one.

Reminder that Croats sided with uncle Adolf.
Reminder that Serbs would do that too, if it weren't for jews stirring up shit.

We could've had third reich + southern slavs living in harmony. If it weren't for Serbian jews.

Slavs are kebab's apex natural predator

Slavs had too much shit piled on them over the centuries to be told otherwise.

Yes, we were also taught in elementary about our ancestry, and the turk wars - hating kebab with a passion since 1299

They were played like a fiddle against each other by you-know-who.

You give the ((chosen)) too much credit here. Serbs are naturally violent as hell

Witajcie czesc I czolem

The pinko fears the Dinko.

serbs will only be peaceful under two things: rakija and dead turks

Didnt Hitler say he thought croats were confused Germans and wanted them in the new giga reich?

Yes. It's kind of rare, but if you meet enough Croats, you'll find quite a few with Germanic features or features of first European settlers. Don't mistake them for non slavs, though. Croats look very slavic.
Didn't stop them to larp as Ilyrians or Persians (this one was mostly disproven by now).

BILI SMO PERZIJANCI I SRANJE

#slavlife

Ayo, back up, BACK UP!
So you be sayin
WE WUZ PERSIAN WHILE THE SERBY STILL LIVIN IN CAVEZ AND SHEEIT

JEBEEEEEEEEEEMU, BEĆAR!

BILI SMO KRALJEVI I GRADILI SMO ZIGURATE I SRANJE

KIR VELIKI JE BIO HRVAT I TOMISLAV JE BIO NJEGOV DIREKTAN NASLJEDNIK
HRVATI SU POZNAVALI MATEMATIKU, FIZIKU I INTERSTELARNO PUTOVANJE PRIJE NEGO ŠTO SU ONI GRČKI HOMOSEKSUALCI TO IZMISLILI
GDJE MI JE CEDEVITA???

Izumili smo kranjsko klobaso preden je dežela Kranjska sploh obstajala! Slovenci so jo potem ukradli kot poskušajo s Piranskim zalivom. Dodaj mi Čokolino, buraz!
kek cedevita

Eye color alone has 15 different genes. Many pairings of white parents with brown eyes can have half the offspring have lighter eyes than either of them.

kurwa cheeki breeki blyat
shine on you glorious crazy drunks

lol 5 were celebrating and 1 guy wanted to fight him and his friend had to hold him back.

Proud to be Slav (Slovan) tbh.
Great culture
Glorious warriors
Party like animal
Unenriched
My country is still my country, for other Slavs 10/10 would fight along/for with

As for the etimology, it's SLOVANI! learn it once already burgers and western europeans

Vidim da morem i na svom dijalektu se spominjat tak da…

PRIJATELU MOJ, DOK SME MI LETELI PO NEBU I PLANETE POSEĆIVALI, ŠLOPRČKI SLOVENCI, COPRNJICE SRPSKE, LAJBEKI MAĐARI I VSI OSTALI NARODI SU V ŠPILJAMI ŽIVELI! DOK SME ONDA NA ZEMLU PREHAJALI OKOLNI LJUDI SU VKRALI VSE KAJ IMAMO!!!

LISTA NAJVAŽNEŠIH AUTOHTONIH HRVATSKIH IZUMOV ŠTERE SU NAM STRANCI VKRALI:
Pisme (vsa pisma su Hrvati zmislili)
Struja
Poljoprivreda
Fizika
Matematika
Biologija
Kemija

NEKI LJUDI ŠTERI SU ZAPRAVE BILI HRVATI:
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (prave ime Vuk Bogomil Mocartović)
Antonio Vivaldi (prave ime Tonček Vivaldec)
Steve Jobs (prave ime Stjepan Radić)
Isaac Newton (prave ime Izak Novak)
William Shakespeare (prave ime Željko Tresikoplje)

ITS KEBAB REMOVAL DAY

HVALA TI ARKANE

We can kill each other later.

REMOVE KEBAB FROM SCHNITZELLAND, SMELLY CHEEZELAND AND FISH&CHIPSLAND

We'll have to remove cuck too.

this is slavinsim explained in 10 seconds

This

hilarious
I should be thanking Kek I live next to this superior civilisation.

This song for all my Slav 8/pol/acks and further
youtu.be/Jcw22U65Fgs
Kolovrat Lyrics in English (cc also in Polish, French and German):
For the world we care about…
Time is running out.
We voluntarily give our wows,
Forever we remain faitful to you!
There, where the alien should never pass,
There, a border made of their corpses will stand.
From the ancient vikings' north
Over the celtic warrior's west
Reaching to the old god's east…
Of the Slav ancestors!
For centuries we have defended you,
Defended you and only wished for one thing:
No stars of false freedom,
Only with the Kolovrat to victory!
To victory!
Kolovrat to victory!
Our world still sleeps enchanted,
Betrayed and conquered, deceived.
The agreement has been reached:
All together, faitful for the first time.
There, where the alien should never pass…

Still better then being a cuck :^)

Dobr komad, poznaš se kkšn tak band?

co kurwa but in order to fight the nigger we musn't become the nigger ourself

Oy vey, co to kurwa jest za jezyk? Skad ty jestes, chlopcze?

That is easy. They will side with the kebab and will scream "You're fucking a white male" thinking that will stop us, but oi rakija , they have not met an angry slav out for kebab blood.

Our vinkels will darken the very sky above them.

Ja kurba pomatri se mal pa pogrunti ne.

Besides Rune, I'd really recommend the channel EuropeanUnity565

Slovenščina. Edini jezik težji od Poljščine, kurba

Does this thread serve any kind of purpose or is it just memes?

Jak to jest zyc w kraju gdzie 10% ludzi to cygany? Bylem tam raz u was w Strbskim Plesie i widzialem jak cygany sie wachaly po ulicy. Juz tam nie wrocilem, jeszcze ojebia i zwloki zgwalca, poszedlem gorami do siebie.

It's Slav thread

Prou bom pogledu, pizda kr dost nas je tuki :D
(drug id, sm na fonu)

Yes

Fuck yeah slav thread

Kek, that's a burger tier mistake you dumb Pole

Are Bulgarians slavs ? Whats their primary ethnicity ?

Samefag: They certainly share a lot in common i'd say culture wise.

Шта сереш мајмуне да ти јебем матер

Маати сръбска овча да иба. Щи избода и другото око

Looking for the webm and source

inb4 Dinko Valev

ALPHA
LS
P L
H A
A V

smh…

Why do you make hamburger with turd shaped patties?

шу пичку материну натраг да те разчмарују сулејмани ајде

Fellow slav here. What's up?

ајде фрајеру немој да се курчиш преко нета, дођи на мене бре

Bulgarians are like Hungarians, slav by staying too long in contact with vodka and locals.

Also FYROM ("""Macedonians""") are Bulgars, but like Moldovan or Ukrainians they are thinking otherwise due to communist D&C.

sauce: youtube.com/watch?v=AYhRzIO3omc

Something insulting my mother something t*rk?

Дори азбуката ви е мешана. Бахти излагацията. Пиши на пълна кирилица е сърбин ебан

does anyone know where the squatting comes from?
pic unrelated, the alpha slav

so fellow slavs which one is the best vodka and why is it this one?

Thanks user. I remembered incorrectly but this being in an elevator makes it even more sinister. Also in my memory they were all squatting.

awesome. well done lads.

Resting pose for soldiers. It allows you to quickly get on your feet, and you're not exposed.

thx user, didn't know these existed.

Zubrowka is nothing special imo, Finlandia is very good for its price, however the best vodka I drank was definitely Beluga. I prefer apple schnapps with honey I make it myself over vodka tbqh

Am I a nigger for liking Amarula with cinnamon so fucking much

When the west abandoned the rave scene. The Slavs rescued it from death

#SlavLivesMatter

That looks awesome.

it's like annuda shoah
ceskapozice.lidovky.cz/czech-neo-nazis-post-guerrilla-hardbass-dance-attacks-on-youtube-px7-/tema.aspx?c=A110621_145853_pozice_20855
musical blitz-krieg

Since the ancient times. The kebabs fear the dancing slavs. For it is when the slavs stop dancing that they were removed from their conquered lands

Chinese are buying up companies, stadiums and sucking up to politicians and shit in Czech rep, so we are pretty much chink controlled

sheeeit. Are they buying the breweries too?

They are trying to buy the most famous one which produces pilsner urquell, luckily, when the government tried to sell Budweiser Budvar there was such an outcry that it remained state-owned

If slavs were united and had a single military there would have been WW3 just for trying to take our alcohol.

Thank God. I thoroughly enjoy Budvar. Simply excellent brew.

It would probably turn into generic piss if chinese took over

OC

Am I a slav when I'm from schlesien? gorole raus, ja pierdole

i mostly blame russia
if it wasn't for russia, we'd have stayed on germoney's side

our last years in school was 99% bulgarian nationalistic/folk literature
you can't NOT hate kebabs after this

But slavs can't unite becouse of drunk even to defend alcohol.
It's tough being slav.

Strife is our peace. Misery is our wealth. We are ready for the post apocalyptic world. Because lets face the only difference after the bombs fall will be the radiation. And that is curable with vodka

Slavs will be the only ones left after WW3

Do I have enough slavic blood to be welcome here? I look slavic more then anything else.

Skip to 2:02 to watch slavs stomp swedes

Straight from my mind

Croats also are basically Germans who speak a slavic language.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Sauce needed.

o kurwa, tarzan boy

Cevapi is great

Post Slav cities that are basically the Old Wild West on steroids. I give you Pernik

Why not both, kurwa?

both is always welcomed, bratan. But you need a minimum of one.

Is this real life?

What is it with all the bantz on
peugeotclub.info/forum/viewtopic.php?t=68902&start=20 Pernik?

Pernik is most Slav city of all slav cuntries.

What does EU army mean for slavs? Are we gonna get fucked between Putin and Junker? I am honesty quite sad they didn't outsource kebab removal to Eastern Europeans. Removing kebab and getting payed for it will make any slav very happy and very friendly

As a slav I am very confused as to why westerners are blaming a truck right now. They keep calling it "nice" as well.

Don't do this shit.
I still remember Slovenes being Veneti and ruling all the lands from here to Brittany meme.

tu-je.si used to be pretty good though, they still organise a lot of fun events.

We being Veneti meme has died off fairly quickly and never really was popular though, only some older people believe in it now and tbh people who think we're the same as Croats and Serbs annoy me more.

They were shit annoying when the Swamp war with Jožin z Bažin was going on. Teens and skinheads.
They're maybe better now.

We're not that special.
TBH Slovenes are Slavic Swiss with a slavic language and German alphabet. 40 dialects, bavarian influence in the centre, Italian on the coast and Magyar in the East. We don't speak about the clowns.
Being on the lowest passage through the Alps brings it's deal of assrape.

The only true ones are in Rezija.

Kek, who gives a fuck about Jožin, I don't even know who the faggot is. These people just chat like old women and do nothing.

Skinheads and teens have probably done more for Nationalist scene in Slovenia than all of the old blabbering faggots who just talk and write articles about stupid shit combined. I'm still waiting for these "intellectuals" to accomplish anything.

Oh I think every nation is special and we are different from Croats and especially Serbs. I've encountered plenty of faggots who think we're all equal with the other Slavs.

Also, you're not really saging the thread mate :^)

HEY DIMITRI, YOU WANT I PUT ON TRACK SUIT? WE GO DRINK AT GARAGE YES?

Why are Poland, Bulgaria, Ukraine and especially FYROM so hipster in their slavflags?

we wuz proto-indo-europeans be4 it was cool

They are Slavic in culture and language. Czechs and Slovenes are Germanized in many of their customs and traditons. Others like the Serbs and hohol have kept a lot of their independent ways

Did you mean Slovakians?

Slovenes are not germanised.
Any way

SLAVA STRONG! WE ARE OF REMOVE KEBAB

OP is confirmed faggot.

Russians are more white niggers than Irish tbh

Proove that most of their physicists aren't Jews or mongoloid asian autistics boosting their slav sewage gene pool beyond its actual merits

Russia and Poland are the cancer of Slavs.
"Pan-slavism" - everyone suck Russia's dick.
"Intermarium" - everyone suck Poland's dick.
"Yugoslavia" - everyone suck Serbia's dick who is sucking Russia's dick.

I lol'd heartily. Thanks for the laughs, Slovene bro

I'm a Kajkavian Croat, bro.

Not many Croats I know accidently write "v" instead of "u"

Slavs are actually very similar to Western Europeans in most respects. Russians are far more creative an scientifically productive than any Mongoloids, with the possible exception of the Japanese, who truth be told have benefited far more from the economic and political benevolence of the West than Russia has.

When the age of white nationalism comes, Russians are destined to exterminate the gooks and colonize all of Asia.

Kajkavian is a dialect of Croatian, though you'd hear more Kajkavians use "vu" instead of "v", but pretty much no kajkavian uses "v"

The only thing those people can do is brawl and talk shit. The brainy ones go inside the system and change it or do a legit party.

Travel a little around slavic countries and you'll see how similar they are in their mindset.
You can openly conversate with a Russian and he'll understand every word. And you feel like brothers' especially if the rest of the bunch is foreign.

based slavs

defenders of europe and removers of kebab

another bump for my based slav brothers

Romanians are Slavs that based their language on Italian/Latin.

Why do Danes, Austrians and the Dutch think they're Germanic?

They're European, they just inherited the language.

the french are just germans larping as latins tbh

Yellow&Blue=Slavs
Red=Celts
Light Green=Germanic
Purple=Mongols
Green=Kebab
Orange=Moors
Europe isn't that different from it's ancient times.
Languages are just a passing thing that change with enviroment pressures.

Uralo-finnic, siberian is not mongoloid, you fucking kike. You have no idea what the fuck you're spouting

Slavs are ok people, except russians, they make other slav countries look bad.

Fingolian detected.

I'm Russian-Anglo, jew boy

Don't blame Russians for the effects of jewish communism and jewish oligarchy for an entire century. Russia has contributed greatly to European Civilisation in both the arts and sciences.

Slovenian vs Slovak fight (football related)
from wednesday 20.7. in Žilina, Slovakia
(Slovenians win)

Sure you are, yellow peril.

Vidya stops when Slovaks start to run

so.. should we invade the Baltics?

I must emphasise however this does not mean Slovenians hate Slovaks or vice versa, it's just a fight between two ultras

You will never keep those lands, their population has been enslaved for centuries and genocided many times, but they keep coming back like cockroaches.

Why are you posting this edgelord shit?

This is a slav thread and that's part of slav culture.

this

I think we should just leave them alone to their own.

all this talk on this board of rwds, what will happen when system collapses and shit like that.

Here you see guys actually street fighting, training for habbening if you will.

I guess it's hard to understand if you're behind your keyboard 24/7 so go drink some more mountain dew, edgemaster.

Also what the other guy said, fights and ustawkas are slav culture.

Poles, Hungarians, Czechs and Slovaks are bros…

The rest will just fall in line after they notice we get on very well.

Before the jews, even before mongols, when scandinavian vikings went pillaging their lands they were unable to strive against their enemies and accepted them as their leaders. There is something about them that makes them want a draconian ruler. Maybe its because geographically they lacked access to the see or maybe because unlike balts they preferred to live in villages instead of single house farmsteads thus making inbreeding more common. They lack the drive of true aryans, desire to be masters of their own destiny.

Indeed it's hard for me to understand the lizard brained goys fighting each other while the true enemy steals from your pockets.
MAke a /Hooligan/ general and post chimps fighting there.

if this is true then greeks are biggest mixling bastards im europe

Thats because you are burger and not a hard man. Slavs are hard men and fight eachother for sport so they are ready if outside enemy attacks.

Call it training if you will.

Look at this good goy and laugh at him.

top kek
Hooligans fight like niggers and the similarities hardly end there. I don't mind them at all, because 99.99% of the people they beat to a pulp in honorable 5 on 1 fights are other hooligans, but let's be honest, they're trashy as hell.

Yeah man, that's true. Regardless of scuffs like ultras fights we will stick together against outside enemy

You know nothing about ultra world so stop embarrasing yourself.

For instance you have fair fights:. I.e. 10v10 or 25v25, you have arranged street fights and you have what you said. It's not black and white dumbass

Also, you wouldn't know honour if it hit you in the ass.

It's not like we're killing each other. This is the best training for street combat because it is street combat.I look at it as a hobby or a sport. Also this .
Your mouth won't save you from shitskins.

thesun.co.uk/news/1273947/inside-the-brutal-world-of-the-russian-football-hooligan-gangs-behind-the-savage-attack-on-england-fans/
Topfuckingkek

No, Slovene.
Če bi bili vsi tako neumni kot so ti bebčki se ne bi nikol osamosvojil.

This is not 4cuck where you spam your stupid shit for thread sliding.
Also
They are mindless over aggressive retards whose mind consists of three things: violence, booze and football.
Or in other words nogs. Maybe a bit more organized.

Kdo sploh tko govori? Jej drek, peder. Rajš vzamem skina al pa huligana v primeru pizdarije k pa razvajene hipsterje.

You are a stupid nigger keyboard warrior.

On ti je pojasnu.

I am not scared of shitskins on a personal level. Shitskins are a threat on a civilizational level and football hooligans are realistically not going to be a significant part of the solution to that problem, unless there's an actual race war and they enlist in the army.

And that's fine. I will give you that it certainly looks more entertaining than fucking povertyball itself. Just don't go around claiming it's much more than that.

Facts are: While you are keyboard warrioring, ultras are practicing in street fights.
When shit hits the fan guess who is better prepared

Also hello Generation Identity! You guys are strong in the mouth but rely on ultras and rwds to do the actual fighting for you. In other words, you're worthless now go make another facebook post on how to make Europe great again by posting fucking stickers.

have you been in eastern yoorop? blonde blue eyed people here are as much common as dark skinned raping children refugees in western europe

Looking at those videos, I am about as physically fit as the average hooligan. Street brawls have never been and will never be relevant in real warfare. Unless they have actual military experience or at least police training, they're at best just as ready for war as I am.

You know nothing about ultra world so refrain from passing on your ignorant opinions.

You have for instance Frontline - fight squad, training martial arts etc,
Then you have street fighters, then you have "normal" ultras. This fight as well was fought with military organisation. Perhaps it's not as obvious because perspective and short clips

it's not about fucking military or police training
it's about the spirit for the most part
and i doubt that you have any military or police training at all, you're on Holla Forums

Karl Marx was also jewish, not German

This is my last post itt unless some faggot starts again talking about shit he doesn't know. Pozdrav Poljakom, Čehom in Slovakom. Slava!

I don't and I didn't claim otherwise.

We had some people fighting commies in Ukraine posting here a while ago.

Big shout to Olimpia Warszawa lads. You know who you are );

Sam še to, pol sem pa res konc.
Najbl na živce mi grejo pa tipi kot si ti. Skoz so vas polna usta pa moralizirate pa visite na imageboards-ih in zviška gledate na skine/ ultrase. Ko je pa treba kej nardit vas pa ni nikjer! Povhn gobec! Ti bi verjetno rogovcem pošilju protestna pisma. Pička…

The Russian people and their history is rich and their contributions to European civilisation as a whole is numerous. Back when nords were squating in their own shit, Romans were building the greatest empire known to man at the time. Were was your "true aryan masters of muh destiny" then, faggot?

Take your "Russians are inbred" meme and shove it up your crusty kike anus

Offend Europe?

Italy, Pescara
Locals organise bus patrols, keeping residents safe from migrants
cityrumors.it/notizie-pescara/cronaca-pescara/282940-pescara-pattuglie-forza-nuova-sugli-autobus-le-aggressioni.html

Hungarians are honorary Slavs

Offend EU

no anime.

betyar sereg is my true gym goal

#nattycrew
#allgulashcrew

Strictly hypothetical: Will we help unfuck Western Europe's shit or just let it burn? General consensus? Reply only if Slav

Was Odin a Thracian or just Svarog?

I personally want to help them unfuck their shit, I hunger for dead kebab, thirst for their blood and wish for their broken, lifeless bodies to fertilize the soil they perished on.

I'll say this: you're not alone in these feelings my brother. Broken minced kebab in near future.

I pray to God, but I ain't scared, you know I've been through hell and back, you bet I stay prepared

If they did last time, they will probably do it again.

My guess suggests otherwise. Western Europe is too far gone in white guilt and such. You know that feeling when a person is drowning and they want to:
a. Want to drag you down with them
b. want you to help them to survive

I'm not sure on what Western Europe wants.

Maybe they want to get eradicated.

One thing's for sure though. Eastern Europe will remain steadfast

It really depends on whether or not nationalists gain any power in Europe in the coming years.

If history tells us anything it's that the weak die out and he strong take over. Hopefully there are some strong Europeans remaining, or the whole of Europe will turn into Greece.

My money is not on that. I am not a gambler. I put my money on my Slav brothers. Yes maybe they begin to uncuck themselves but you see damage is done. They let white guilt get to them. They are not like us. They don't have backbone. They still ask whose fault it is when their own people are dying. No. We are not like them. Slav are proud and always will be

Enough said.
Ethnocide is what it is. They not only accept it. They embrace it

Seriously, thos is why Slavs will never connect with western europe. Because you are weak individuals.

Western Europe is fucked. Because no self reapect

Completely false. They experienced hell from the 1940s to up about 25 years ago. The West's cuckening has been very soft. Slavland is jaded because they haven't recovered from communism.

Western Europe is weak. Blame whoever you. Want. You are not strong. We are strong. Eastern Europe is strong.

Do you even know what would happen in Poland or any Slav country if a dirty arab would try to rape a local woman? Of course you don't. Because you are not like us.

All this divide and conquer from just one poster.

Yes, lets let the jews turn the entirety of Europe into a slum so we have nothing to visit on holiday and we are surrounded on all sides by muslims.

That sounds like a fantastic fucking idea.

I misread your post. I thought you were trying to say Eastern Europe is suffering from white guilt. I agree completely.

In our defense we were fighting kebabs for 800 years before you decided to send reinforcements.

Also there were more Swedes than Serbs in Constantinople's last stand.

I vote yes. But they need to give us gibs otherwise intended for kebabs

Fucking bump. All bantz aside, if anyone is going to save Europe it's going to be slavs.

How though? If they're smart, they will just keep their borders closed and watch the West's brazilification from afar.

By way of Right Wing Adidas Squads

Confirmed. First time drank it at a polish wedding in Germanistan and it's really good for it's price, much better than Absolut

You're telling me that the Greeks were fighting kebabs since the 7th century?

It's called history

Does anyone here remember all the massive help we got during the 5 centuries of ottoman slavery? Because during those centuries western Europe alongside England were very chummy chummy with the Ottoman Empire. They loved kebabs then and they love them now.

a smug anime girl is all you get

Why is the "le remove kumbaba" meme about Serbia? if you look at the Balkan Wars Bulgaria is superior to destroying Kebabs. Serbians are just pussies who managed to kill kebab kids and women. How brave.

Also, it's weird that some kebab countries (Egypt,Syria, and Libya) are allied with Russia. Did we just get all the violence and war out of the way? Could this be a new Era of Kebab/Slav peace?

I'll give you that. Kebab is being removed in Bulgaria with great efficiency. I don't know what happened to Serbs. They used to be such good removers.

If Western Europe decides to fall, then the unwashed hordes of Kebab come at us next. It is tradition to help them remove the kebab then go back to ways of old, sabre rattling at one another.

Get the fuck out, you aint my brother!

Not even that, they were Ottoman vassals for a while and fought against Croats.

and another Eastern Block will be created. It's funny how history keeps repeating itself

Chill out.

I am going to agree

Found the American

There's nothing wrong with being either one small ethnic group or a pan-White mutt.

Merkel kebab
#ДАВАЙДОСВИДАНИЯ

So those of who are Rooskies…
How's the Karelia these days?
I've allways been interested because my family from both sides used to life there.
From what my mom has said when she's visited it is that "it's a shithole" but then again… most Finns that are against Russia say that about anything Russia-related anyway.

So goys I almost forgot: Putin is coming to my country tomorrow.
rtvslo.si/news-in-english/russian-president-putin-coming-to-slovenia/398889
en.kremlin.ru/events/president/news/52589 for Extra Kek we are closing down the Adriatic highway (Karavanke) so no Germans can go to the seaside. I mean I could go there and watch him but I'm really not interested. Would you goys go see him in person or no?

Also some Ukrainians are planning a protest (fuck them)

It is time.
Unleash the Slav within you

i wish bulgarian kino wasn't dead
we had some great comedies and war movies
post slav kino

Slav bump of slavness