Do you guys like jenny here?

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/vsaoqr
youtube.com/watch?v=jSfyuHVKdGM
youtube.com/watch?v=h6Bhyqr6xWE
vocaroo.com/i/s0SPis9lnJFj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jenny is my waifu

nonono user that cute and all but shes my waifu.

Jenny is such an autist.

Jenny is not for sexual. She is for Barron Trump.

Barron Trump is to young and jenny needs me! she's a grown woman that need things in her.

Your wife and children are crying and asking why Daddy doesn't love them, you fucking MILKSHAKE.

Jenny is a FORCED MEME by one person.

nope, im just one of many for 4chan tv

I do not like her here, I do not like her there

I don't like Jenny anywhere

not even just for faps?

You can do better than that, lad. Or are the mysteries of Photoshop too arcane for you?

If the board ever got IDs you'd kill yourself. I wish it had IDs.

have a bb8 jenny user

listen, I hate jennyposting as much as the next guy, but FUCK OFF WITH THIS SHIT

you already ruined Holla Forums. don't bring your ID bullshit here.

BLACKED

when

why do you hate jenny posting. shes funny, cute and talks about movies. why don't you like her posted?

Wish she was jacking that horse off.

we can always dream user

i wish her lips were around my cock

shit meme

hmmmm

hmmmmmmmmmmm

Why did she mean by this?

Anyone got Jenny feet?

She is far too comfortable with tiny clothes

The BO should turn on IDs (and flags for good measure) on April 1st, I bet most of the cuckposting is done by fucking leaves.

no. fuck off.

How does she do that with her mouth? I keep trying to do that in the mirror, but I can't do it.

i have rare jennys too!
we need to share!

what the hell is this?

i love her in this dress

haha it like a collector doll thing, theyre small and cute

This is the first time I'm considering fapping to her, does that make me a furry since she's dressed as an anthropomorphic character?

she's already been FURRIED

anons/ jenny collectors i got to ask, do you guys have her in this same outfit on her knees next to her bed, it would be killer to have.

thanks

fap away, she took this on twitter and you can see she obviously has no paints but being jenny doesn't show it! shes amazing!

Checked and I know what I'll be doing tonight

Why do you guys keep trying to make her seem attractive?

And why is it working?

it's all a big Mossad psy-op

i have a good collection too so if you ever want anything just ask and i can look

Inside a week, Jenny will have you convinced that Sand sucks and all fucking sandniggers must fucking hang.

More with MAGA hats please.

lol she's awesome

i only have raw photos, no shops :/

also i would kill to have this

;_;

i am so sorry user….. have a sad jenny

She hates sand people though, right?

Of course.

Not long ago I was thinking how great it was that you had fucked off…Now you are back. *le sigh*

Good shit user.

Says the abusive, negligent parent

I like Jenny. I don't like forced memes or waifufags.

If you have more like OP (dress and showing off body/legs) then post that shit.

Feels glorious. I bet her skin is super soft and her lips taste like sweetness.

its the dream boys

Jenny won

POST HER FEET

I recognize you from cuckchan. That is probably the rarest and most coveted Jenny in existence. I wish I had it.

very important poll

poal.me/vsaoqr
poal.me/vsaoqr
poal.me/vsaoqr

Naw just trying to raise awareness about a little girl somewhere in a bad place.

she has it better than the average russian girl tbg

This is a cheeky poll.

HAHA shit i have never seen this!

small world! yeah man if i find it ima come back and share, the idea that i don't have it drives me insane

DISNEY VIRAL MARKETING. BURN JENNY.

Ew, who's the hag?

Not a Jew, like Jenny.

this is literally my dads wife's sister in-laws grand daughter right now…

New Jenny lads!

cancer

At least it isn't Louis CK I guess.

She is way too young and why too innocent to be watching such a filthy shit movie. I bet Maisie was behind this.

Do you think she ever rubbed one out on 50 shades?

JENNY IS NOT FOR SEXUAL

The thirst is real. If she's smart she sets up a Patreon soon to milk these idiots for all its worth.

Yes. If you also jerk it to 50 Shades it'll be mutual master baiting.

Jenny already has a gaytreon

Jenny's clearing ten grand a month I bet.

1,200 a month :/. It could be more with your help!
h t t p s : / / w w w . p a t r e o n. c o m / J e n n y N i c h o l s o n
#DonateToMyPatreon

I'm guessing there's one thirsty fuck giving her like $500 and the rest is $1 amounts.

She doesn't let anyone give her more than $25 a month. Jenny isn't a fucking greedy kike like you.

JFC. I would drink Jenny's bathwater but even I'm not thirsty enough to be a donor.

You know if you marry her, she'll have legal access to everything you own including you penis, right?

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Autism confirmed?

Real men donate to Jenny's patreon.

she's damaged goods. She'll never have a stable relationship for the rest of her life.

Same with 99/100 of these girls

DELETE THIS

is she into roleplaying?

like she could wear giant hoop earrings, and I could put on a bald cap and a fake moustache, then she could say "cash me inna bedroom doc" and then we could work out her daddy issues.

also from the end of the third book:
Christian has finished setting up the wooden train set he bought Teddy for his birthday. He’s had Barney at the office convert two of the little engines to run on solar power like the helicopter I gave Christian a few years ago. Christian seems anxious for the sun to rise. I suspect that’s because he wants to play with the train set himself.

Jenny status: BTFO

What a talentless cunt.

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT JENNY!

Is Christian /ourguy/ ?

Yes

>“Does this mean you’re going to make love to me tonight, Christian?” Holy shit. Did I just say that? His mouth drops open slightly, but he recovers quickly.

>Suddenly, he sits up and tugs my panties off and throws them on the floor. Pulling off his boxer briefs, his erection springs free. Holy cow… He reaches over to his bedside table and grabs a foil packet, and then he moves between my legs, spreading them farther apart. He kneels up and pulls a condom onto his considerable length. Oh no… Will it? How?

>“See how you taste,” he breathes against my ear. “Suck me, baby.” His thumb presses on my tongue, and my mouth closes around him, sucking wildly. I taste the saltiness on his thumb and the faint metallic tang of blood. Holy fuck. This is wrong, but holy hell is it erotic.

she had never even fingered herself before that night. she's 22.

No wonder this work of modern literature is so praised.

>What?

>Not taking his eyes off mine, he scrunches my panties in his hand, holds them up to his nose, and inhales deeply. Holy fuck. Did he just do that?

But who is this Jenny, May I ask ?

Every time I see this, the only thing I can think is "this author is a millionaire" and part of me dies. Teaching the proletariat to read was a mistake.

Jenny has an objectively better body than Barbara Palvin.

What did he mean by this?

>Holy shit. I could spontaneously combust from his look alone. “Please don’t hit me,” I whisper, pleading.

>He reaches between my legs and pulls on the blue string—what?!—and gently takes my tampon out and tosses it into the nearby toilet. Holy fuck. Sweet mother of all… Jeez.

>Okay. A musical interlude. Not what I was expecting. Does he ever do what I expect? Jeez, I hope it’s not rap.

Is this how sex works?

50 Shades officially has a redeeming quality.

Either this is a pro shop or I have legitimately found the one

Why.jpg

Jenny has a slave leia outfit. She's always been the one. It's love. Now draw OC and donate to her Patreon.

All basic bitches do.

back to Africa with you

you say that like it is unusual for camwhores

DELETE THIS

I haven't seen her much to make an objective comparison.

Also palvin has really cute expressions and generally a very good character.

Still not trying to compare this jenny with palvin, it was just a img I had ready to upload.

Jenny is not for lewd and all but the things i would do to her (especially in that outfit)

why do you say "damaged goods"?

its jenny nicholson, she makes youtube videos, but it's mostly fap material for me.

shes ok but if she did look so good i think about 45% us wouldn't watch

Is this what the internet has wrought? Fetishizing normal looking girls? Please kill yourselves you thirsty nu-betas.

does she show more?

she has awesome feet,killer neck and huge tits with a small waist to top it off huge blue eyes.

most men would run a train on jenny

She'll show you more if you do your part to remove koran.

Fuck triple dubs confirm. Jenny is being set up to be the new religion of the new world order. I'm ok with this.

she is just too perfect this must be illusory I must be imagining her existence in a schizophrenic hallucination. These posts can't be real.

she gave a rebuttal on her tumblr and she didn't even argue she like it when guys give her attention and guys only like her for her big blue eyes

i love this girl she knows how to do it

Does Jenny really work for Disney? Is she Walt's last antisemitic prodigy? Is Jenny really /ourgirl/?

Keep pretending you creepy oldfag child abuser.

shes like 24-26

Well ackshully I myself am a 24 year old in the prime of his life waiting for the opportunity to take jenny to a world of pure imagination. Nice projecting you sick and twisted faggot maisieposting butthurt weirdo with a goblin fetish.

You're getting party v& faggot and I hope you get raped in jail

she looks amazing this vidoe

hey maisieposter will you please stop talking about yourself like that it's embarrassing.

Misiefag is the last of his kind. The rest went sudoku after their goblin waifu lost her throne. or rather, they discovered she never had it.

"inject warmth" she doing this on purpose

Post more rares pls.

Jenny single get.

Why live, even?

CUTE

bubblegumspanking is obviously Jenny.

this is the type of things girls do, if you find the post on reddit you'll see she even replied to it herself.

Her mouth is like permanently sucking something.

I'd inject her with some warmth if you know what I mean.

I've got something she can suck on if you know what I mean.

What did he mean by this

Cuckchan refugee here. I asked in a thread that ended up being shoah'd but why is Jenny such a hot button topic here and what do the mods have to do with it?

In return for answers, pls take this rare pic of Jenny's injured toes.

>>>Holla Forums

We have a very sad man called sudocuck here (also called drumpf poster). He likes Louis CK and black penises, and calls Holla Forums reddipol. If someone posts threads about say, an actress, he gets very, very mad. He was banned from Holla Forums long ago for being a total faggot and set up residence here.

He also gets mad when people post comics or pictures of black people getting their penises chopped off. He got so mad at one picture he went to /sudo/ to demand to be made BO of Holla Forums. He was soundly mocked and now denies it happened. He also began harassing a mod on /a/ because people called his waifu a slut.

This very disturbed person hates Jenny posting because she isn't a bald red-haired comedian being photoshopped onto pictures of blacks. He threatened to report the board volunteers to the FBI because he convinced himself that a board vol was hurting his daughter and denying her food to send money to Jenny.

In short, dude is a lolcow, but despite how fun he sounds most of the time he's a retarded bore.

This is really spot on. All it's missing is that Jenny is perfect, the kind of perfect where the ugliest of people get offended that they will never be, never know, or never be able to appreciate perfection in all its forms which comprise Jenny.

pic related

I remember that.
The thread was with an upset anime girl who was sucking on a straw (telling!).

Too bad you don't know how anonymous posting works, you fucking retard.
wew

When they type the same exact way, yes.

Yeah, too fucking bad you and your obvious mental illness has accused me and totally different anons of being your retarded sudocuck boogeyman in the past.
See, the problem with newfaggots like you is that you don't understand how anonymous posting works. You ascribe identity to any post you don't like, really, or anything that goes against your autistic roleplay narrative.

Now shut the fuck up and post more pictures of this autistic woman's ass, you mentally ill fuckhead.

hello sudocuck

Cause she'll always be craving the attention and fame she got at this relatively young age in her life. Any relationship she gets into with a guy will have this shadow hovering over it; when she gets disappointed she'll fantasize about her fandom

it's the same thing with all actresses. I actually think internet camwhores have it worse becaue of the illusion of intimacy you get with online comments and instant feedback.

pic related, it's how she views potential intimate relationships. Pick one, nibble, get bored, pick another. Endless supply of them. It ruins women psychologically for the rest of their life.

No, sorry, by your narrative I'd be posting the cringeworthy reddit-tier meme images or recoiling at that nigger dick comic that you spam. Feel free to try again, dipshit.

Oh my, did you just assume that I was despite the fact that I'm a totally different one? After bitching about "hurr they're obviously different people no one's the same in imageboards".
That's kinda ironic, sudocuck

For the newfag, this is a typical sudocuck response chain. He pretends he is a legion of people. You can see what a bore he actually is.

Reminder this faggot seriously wants to go to the FBI because of Jenny posting.

But you type the same, remember.

Do you have stories or some retarded narrative typed out in a word file or some shit? Holy fuck, you're actually mentally ill.
Reminds me of that one poster on 4/sp/ who obsessed over some tripfaggot and wrote stories about him. Makes sense you probably samefag and pretend you're "sudocuck" all the time just so you can spin more narratives about dumb shit.

Pretty sad, when all you have is shitposting on Holla Forums and "knowing" about some dumbfuck poster that you've made up entirely because you don't know how anonymous posting works. I guess that's what Holla Forums has come to now that user posts are at an all time low since the largest exodus.

Actually, I am only . If you want IDs turned on, just say so. I'd love to have IDs here. You'd disappear.

But here's how we know it's you:

If it were actually a group of people, you wouldn't be so upset right now. You'd chuckle and wonder if, maybe, there might be one obsessive poster out there.

But you are so insanely committed to the idea that there is no one sudocuck, that he is thousands of anonymous posters, that it becomes pretty obvious that you are him, and you want to pretend that you aren't one obsessive loon.

oh shit son I remember that

lmao
nah, I'd call out retarded shitposting just the same.
Fuck off, retard.

this is cancer, post your shit on youtube not here

>>>/sudo/

Cuckchan refugee here too, my guess is white knighting to be honest. I think i talked to one mod or maybe its a person that holds their ideas.

The guy said befor my thread got deleted. (Nowa days you get b&) That ever Jenny thread turns into thursty faggos fap talk about how jenny is qt, and never stay on topic about movies or film.

I said we do this all the time with other celebrities so what the problem?

i never got a response.

Cuckchan has scared off qt girls before so maybe they're scared they scare off there waifu too if they don't do something. IDK

thats their only motive i could think of.

id do it for her user

Don't forget legs

we need more jenny legs in this thread

youtube.com/watch?v=jSfyuHVKdGM

wait, she's a fucking brony?

you have to be a bro to be a brony.
from my understanding it makes men virgins and girls cute.

*fat/retarded

Jesus Maisieposter, die with some dignity!

I came buckets over her Pony washing videos. Good shit.

have you seen her bloopers user?

RARE

Does jenny literally post in those threads?
If so, why would she post bloopers? Would this increase her patreonbux?

is this /d/?
you "came buckets" at a video of clean pony toys?

once again

more importantly
where did you get that think user…
or should I sayJenny ;'^)

i just faped twice to this pic, im off to bed. this was amazing user.

Got damn.

a…user…. where did you get that pic?

user took it. Duh.

She sent it to me when we were dating.

I want to believe

Tbh I would Jenny put me in a Chasity belt for 1 year and she would repeatedly tease me and edge more for a year when she finally thinks im ready and I finally get to cum on her face as she castrates me and cuts off my balls, so she can have a special souvenir for the rest of her life. If I am lucky she can turn my testicles into earing's or necklace, or even eat them.

What did he mean by this?

well….uuuh…..a dreams a dream.

Jenny posters im looking for a good jenny pic to fap to tonight. Got any new ones?

I don't even give a shit about Jenny and I only watched like 2 of her videos, but for some fucking reason she showed up in my dream, it was weird as hell. I can't remember all the details but I do remember her on her bed and I was talking to her about something, then she got really upset with me and told me to leave. Her dad then showed up and I hid under the covers. I don't know why but this Dream really disturbed me, what did my psyche mean by this?

Time to accept Jenny as your one true goddess user.

This sounds more like a divine vision then a dream…… PRAISE JENNYFU!

this is one of my favorite jenny pics to fap to.

Why is she so fucking perfect?

I wanna fuck the one with blue hair

Hey hey now, shake isn't the vol get your lore straight. Other than that solid rundown

sudocuck is real and threatened to bring in the FBI. That is a solid fact and I can prove it.

I wonder if she likes anal

6/10 nerd girl

pretty but not so pretty as to be unattainable

you believe you could conceivably get her but you probably wont but still the fantasy exists in your mind that maybe one day she will notice you on twitter when you reply to her or shell see you make a funny comment on one of her videos and then shell want to talk to you more and then you will get her to be your gf

All I have of the thread where he came here to complain about /a/ vols being reddipol.

He thought shake was a board vol.

i wonder too, to me she looks like that kinda girl, 100%

This

to be on the same planet with her is a blessing.

I think the twitter thing was very imaginative, I'll give you that.

What do I do now lads?

That looks rare :)

Love Jenny's taste in high waisted skirts tbh

You are basically married now.

me too, its such a turn on and i never know until jenny.

please show her standing pic user!

can i be your best man?

Her face looks like something melted part of it and I'm pretty sure she's a tranny.

>>>/waifu/

me

totally agree, those legs are killer.

do we have any jenny patrons in here?

Get a job and support your family, nigger.

Of course.

I love her but kek fuck no

she has any cute outfits in them user?
could you share pics?

KEK God this pic is amazing!

So all she is to you is fap meat?

Me too :)

You said you'd stop. You said you were going to stop spamming this girl. I'm going to give you 48 hours to cease all Jennyposting, and then I'm going to have to make your worst nightmare a reality.

I have no interest in this girl, she's a 6 on her best day, but I will meet her, I will charm her, and I will fuck her on the first date. I won't post any of her nudes or fuck vids, but I will appear one day in a video with her. Your delight will turn to horror as you wonder if the guy in her video is her boyfriend, you'll be able to tell from the embarrassed expressions on her face that they've fucked, and then with a little nudge she'll tell the audience the guy is in fact her boyfriend. I won't make her say anything disgusting, but she will say a few things that make it abundantly clear we fucked. I'll make a few "jokes" implying what she's like in bed, and one or two implying we're thinking about having kids. You'll never see her as pure again, every time you look at her you'll think of me fucking her. It will consume you, but this won't be the worst of it.

The relationship will continue for months after this, and then one day out of the blue I'll dump her. I won't say anything overly harsh to her, I'll continue to be the perfect charmer I have been the entire relationship. I'll start publicly dating another girl within days, and then it'll happen.

Her videos will stop for a while, she'll miss a few updates. Maybe post something on her patreon about feeling a bit down or under the weather. She'll post a new video but she'll be visibly sad. The joy gone from her eyes.

I don't want to have to do it, but I'm willing to hurt her. I'm willing to hurt her to hurt you. Don't force my hand.

im fucking dead.

You better record and upload this courtship for all of us to see. I hunger greatly to see the average fa/tv/irgin initiate a mating ritual with some autistic Disney shill.

DO IT

from

this poster

is jenny, and she's hunting for patreonbux

Samefag, the image numbers are even consecutive. You suck at astroturfing and you're a shit mod. Kys.

yeah i found another image that i wanted to share, didn't think that was a big secret.

I wouldn't be surprised if Jenny starts all these threads to get more views from thirsty dudes, and touches herself thinking of all the guys obsessing over her.

i could help you with that jenny :)

and i wouldn't put it pass her on the idea either, you can tell she eats this attention up. The idea she has no controle over guys sharing/faping over her imagies would be crazy for any girl. it would makes sense that it would turn her on in some way.

Also it could be so uncomfortable for her to know this is going on so the brain could try to make a unpleasant experience into a pleasant one by turning her on and makes her get used to this shit and like it, Rub one out couple of times and she would have a kink.

You really are shit at this.

Girls in general love attention. Some girls are just better at farming it. She probably just imagines every dude on the Internet that saves her pictures and faps to them is in reality a 6'5 foot tall Chad. Just like if a girl reveals herself on reddit, she has 200 replies of people hitting on her, when she's probably a fat slob. All those guys imagine she's a hot chick.

i would agree but she sees her twitter followers and sees facebook followers, she knows most of them are ugly/creepy. she makes posts on tumblr of people being openly creepy to her on twitter and facebook.

i think she likes friends telling her how wrong the guy is while she read and rubs it. reading how wrong the guy was and how creepy people are to jenny just for a basic picture

Gee where'd you get this idea?

user you did it again.

This entire post is honestly worrying.

The part about watching star wars worries me the most.

yo that's some fucking slander right there

Hey vol, what would you do on a date with Jenny?

How can you undress her if you maintain dick contact? She also sounds sort of indifferent to you fucking her.

Put her to sleep with the kokina clutch then steal all her "nerd" paraphernalia.

I manage to do it. It's hard to pull off, but possible.

vocaroo.com/i/s0SPis9lnJFj

Impressive.

Jenny is not for sexual!

I could snap her like a fucking twig

shes 5'7 with muscles

shed kill your fat manlet ass

I used to be an amteur wrestler in highschool she'd never even get the oppurtunity to mount an offence.

I liked her until I saw that degenerate jaw.

wait what are you even talking about she has like 0 muscle mass on her. Why do you know her height even what's wrong with you dude?

her feet size is 7.5 too

SAVED!
tips.fbi.gov

lol, you loser

Can I get a confirmation on the 5'7?
5'7-5'9 is the perfect range.

She's not a gym bunny but she def has some muscle and a relatively low body fat % which makes for a surprisingly nice figure.

show some fucking respect you degenerate. look at her biceps in some of these pics its more than most girls and her legs are huge, she could lift a fucking house

Why does she have a shirt that says "Troll Fucker"?
Does she fuck trolls?

5'7 is slightly above avrage for girls, how tall are you user.

name 1 cam whore whose life turned out good 10 years after her peak fame

You cannot do this becuase their lives end up shitty.

in jenny step down are lewd and nude and getting fucked at cons.

i want this to happen.

Good child rearing figure but absolute shit fight physique. No pectorals, no deltoids, flabby fatty arms. I could kill her in like 3 minutes if I wanted

i would grind you to a fucking powder and snort the ashes.

Calm yourself, Barron. You must learn, and prepare to one day rule as your father does.

Not if I elope with her first you cad.

Post more rares dammit.

Try taking care of the one you already have degenerate.

deal, more legs user!

Fuk this outfit makes me rock hard

Huge tits, small skirt, stomach shown, nice tight necklace. Is jenny a slut (im being serious)

Better fuck her quick then cause I'm coming to end her future.

I don't have kids ya fucking mark

It says Official Norwegian Troll Tracer. It's a South Park thing, dipshit. Also, it's really fucking cute holy shit.

It doesn't say tracer either it says Torcher I believe.

No it's merch from the Trollhunter movie you dummie.

I was hoping it had something to do with that but I just don't think Jenny's autistic enough to sit down and watch a Norwegian found footage kino about a group of students teaming up with a troll hunter to track them down in the countryside. I've also yet to find merch like her shirt. But if she is into that film, bravo. Unexpected tbh.

Jenny knows her kinos

i found this