What are some 10/10 redesigns?

What are some 10/10 redesigns?

Let's keep it simple and do only canon ones.

I honestly hated that x thing covering cyclops face. Wouldn't it impede with his ability to shoot his optic beams?
Anyway I got a recent redesign I think is good.

Does the Warbird outfit count as a redesign? I mean Carol Danvers had previous costumes before so it must right?

I got another Scarlet Witch one. The gypsy one, I always felt this was underrated.

Do cartoons count as canon? Because I want to post the Scarlet Witch design from X men Evolution.

Despite Civil War being garbage I do like this design.

I like the new daredevil design. Colors are inverted, good use of red and black and negative space. Kinda reminds me a bit of Frank Millers art and a bit of Jon Romita Jr. probably reminds me of Jon Romita Jr. because of the scratchy texture of his work

oh shit I forgot the redesign here it is

Everything after this is a redesign.

I always thought Mohawk Storm was great.

I really liked Cyclops' Astonishing X-Men suit.

Why does Beast look like an Owlbear?

yeah mohawk storm was awesome. What do you think of her current design where they brought back the mohawk?
I feel the mohawk works better with the punk rock outfit.

I feel that Mohawk Storm would be into some really kinky shit.

She probably loves it up the ass.

This was around the time they tried to make Beast look more cat like in his appearance. I prefer the John Byrne Beast with the Blue hair.

In the old Chris Claremont X men comics she was a nudist.

I personally prefer Cyclop's 90's outfit. Not a fan of the huge X in the face..and the lack of hair.

I liked the Frank Quitely redesigns of the X-Men costumes.

Kinda hot

90's cyclops is best cyclops.

In speaking of the 90's here's 90's rogue

Here's some more rogue which is your favorite?

here's binary

another rogue from the 2000's

needs color

Let's get some obvious ones out of the way.

>You will never be in a loving relationship with STAS Supergirl

Why live?

He may be a cuck nowadays but I genuinely liked his Astonishing X-Men run.

Which one was yours, user?

Dawn of Suicide.

love it.

keep making OC, user.

I do what I can.

I still stand by what i said.

The music should have come on after he said "Put on the mask"

rip 90s

His Astonishing X-Men run remains (to me, at least) as one of the best current comic books of them

if we can put cartoon versions then I got some here

heres another one

I strongly disagree with that Brainiac.

aren't all incarnations of bumblebee animated?

I liked the design of Cobra Commander from GI Joe Resolute. Gave him a WWI Prussian military officer look and an awesome sword.

also some of the idw designs are pretty good.

seriously that looks more like Hakaida than braniac.

also here's a better Braniac

not a fan of new 52 deathstroke but what do you think of this catwoman design?

Looks just like the 80's/90's Catwoman, circa Norm Breyfogle run, after Batman Year One.
Back when she was a hooker.

I kinda liked early 80's Catwoman in the long skirt, and the Michelle Pfeiffer catwoman in the PVC with all the stitches and the crochet needles as claws.

the first pic is from the Long Halloween, not sure where the second one came from.

Starlord from Annihilation Conquest. All his other costumes sucked.

I liked Scarlet Spider suit too, although it would be better if Peter actually had a hand in making. It just seemed weird that he stopped on web shooters for the most part. Having Perter dabble in tech and upgrade his stuff was one of the very few good things in Slott's run.

Last one.
90s X-Men costumes are utter trash, especially Gambit and Rogue with their stupid coats.

Ah…I miss this costume. Not a huge fan of the "I look like a villainous goon" look that almost every Cyclops costume have. Maybe it's the headgear thing that every Cyclops costume (sans the 90's) have.

Is it just me or does Rogue have a fine ass? Granted, I still prefer her 90's look better.

Why, user?

Why not just read Judge Dread instead of that's what you like?

I think that coats just look stupid on the leotards and bodysuits. It's as if they didn't finish getting out of their civilian clothes. That or something that teenager would do to look cool and special, "because I am not like others."
I am aware of Rogue's and Gambit's back stories, and that coats were probably to distinguish them from the rest, but there were better ways of doing that. Wolverine is a similar character, but his costume stands apart without any out of place accessories.

Not sure what you mean by that.
And I read Judge Dredd

Bendis didn't design the motherfucker

They're two different designs

yes I already posted about that here

Is annihilation conquest any good?

Yeah I think its because the hood covers his hair and thats why he looks like a goon.

I think coats can work on certain designs like black canary or the Punisher.

And usually most goons' outfits have hoods.

It's vastly better than majority of events, good but not great. Annihilation and War of Kings are superior. It's a shame that after a strong start, Marvel completely butchered new space side of their universe.

Coats can be great, and they work very well on Punisher and Black Canary, who didn't wear them with bodysuits as far as I know. In case of X-Men, Rogue and Gambit wearing coats on top of unitards makes them just look silly. Normal coat on top of superhero costume just doesn't mesh well and looks out of place. It's as if Superman or Batman wore normal briefs, with waist band and fly.
I don't have problem with Guy Gardner for example, because his coat-vest looks like it actually belongs and fits well with other green lanterns' uniforms. It's not just a regular coat that he could buy at a random store to stay warm.

Crap, 1st part was meant for

The second one is from the Balent series

I prefer her redesign, although I still think Bruce Timm made her a bit small. I prefer roided-up evil Power Girl for this reason.

I can think of a couple other reasons.

for power girl thats a small hole.

It was a children's television show

Yeah man It feels really bad that marvel had made a diamond out of obscurity and cheese then displeased with the result turned said diamond to shit then they were satisfied .

Yeah she's got a fine ass. I do like thicc women.

not sure how you guys feel about batmans armored look but I like it.

I like Deathstrokes new look in rebirth

also I liked Deathstroke in Young Justice Minus the pony tail.

young justice black manta was pretty good.

shit forgot his pic

I also liked the young justice version of black canary

I kinda prefer Pirate Deathstroke from Flashpoint and his Pseudo Sneaking Suit from Flashpoint Paradox.

better question, why does wolverine look like he just smelled a fart

I don't know isn't he always grumpy?

Anything by DJW are good

Always loved this look. Shame it got lost in the Ultimate universe.

was that when Rick Jones became Captain Marvel? I read somewhere that he became Captain Marvel at one point.

That's Mahr Vehl, the Ulitmate version of Mar-Vell. Though I do think Ultimate Rick eventually got the costume. I'm not sure though. I stopped giving a shit about the UU long before he came around.

I think Rogue's coat is a cape replacement, in that it adds dynamism to flight scenes, but a cape would be out of place on someone like her. It would have been nice if they added some practicality to it, like keeping spare gloves or emergency patches for her suit in the pockets. Gambit's coat is pretty justified, though, because it holds his cards (imagine how stupid he would look if he had card decks on bandoliers or shoulder holsters) and he can pull them out of the sleeves or inner pockets.

what do you guys think of kitty pryde's many costumes over the years?

Eh, kinda preferred her Excalibur outfit.

probably ought to do something about the mouth and eyes

Is there any possible way to improve Perfection The Baroness?

don't think so user she's perfect.
But why does the rifle on her back fire pistol rounds?

I want to touch Soviet Batman's hat.

original lobo is best lobo.

does spiderman 2099 count as a redesign? The original one?

Darwyn Cooke's wonder woman

very nice

No, there's plenty of incarnations that are from still comics.

you know that there are irl rifles that do that, right?
Vid related and 1000% /k/ aproved

Not same user but it's a shit design nevertheless

Nice

This is an SMG version of Steyer AUG, actually.

thanks guys.

The Earth One Batsuit is what Nolan's Batman should have looked like.

Deadshot

I think the artist for that cover (Salvador Larroca, I think) drew it well, but it's one of those designs that maybe one in a hundred artists could really make 'work'. I mean, if you don't get the proportions on the 'X' on his face right it can ruin the whole mask, like in this panel

wouldn't that x impede the ability to use his optic beams. Thats what I never liked about this design it never took into consideration how the beams would still work.

It is legitimately the best design

I think what makes it work is the fact his hair shows.

It would in that panel because the artist has drawn his mask over where Cyclops' eyes should be.

Boring? It should have looked boring?

how would it look if he could shoot his beams through the x then?

I personally have never liked that anything Batman related nowadays has him in hockey pads. Like I understand realism and the fact that he needs some facet of protection, but i'm just more into the idea of a Batman who has to rely on his natural prowess, gadgets, instincts, and reflexes to get the job done. For certain situations like Killer Croc or a War scenario it could work but even then there's been times where he didn't need to prep for that if he already knew what it was.

Ultimately i'm of the opinion that the only time Batman should be armored is when it's showing him at the beginning of his career.

I think this design was extremely simple, especially because of the Bruce Timm style, but it looked really cool when damaged.

Filmmakers don't seem to understand Batman at all. In most films he is just a thug in a suit that barely uses his intellect. Especially in Nolan's, where Batman is just an moron who mostly just punches people until they fall over and majority of thinking is done by Alfred, Fox, Gordon, Catwoman etc.

God, I hate military Batman

Actually, to be specific, I hate Arkham Knight Batman. For some unconditional reason, it just makes me angry.

I guess a mix between spandex and military is the best, but usually when it's for animation, I think it's pretty obvious they should stick to the grey and blue.

Tim Burton had Batman do stuff in the Batcave, actually doing investigative work. You're right that most can't figure out how to work in his genius as well as his physical prowess.

It's why I can't really understand the praise for Ben Affleck as Batman. His is actual intelligence is not shown at all and in his big fight scene, he just fucking wantonly kills the gang members, which wouldn't have been so bad, I guess, if he stayed consistent and fucking murdered Lex too.

Too bad he pussied out for… some reason.

With his nose he's smelling all the farts in the building at all times.

I liked the Dead End Batman costume. I think that's about as close to the comic costume as you can get IRL, in that it's spandex and leather instead of "Bat-Rubber".
I like the Batman costumes they use for the live shows at Movie World, too, they have to be practical enough to rappel down a building, then do some fight choreography with Catwoman.

It's probably all due to costume and his chin.

Mostly just the costume, though I wish the ears were longer, and the way he fights in the one actual Batman fighting thugs scene. Like he moves around and fights like Batman from the Arkham-verse.

the things you're criticizing have nothing to do with Ben Affleck tho

People like Henry Cavill as Superman too

Racer X is in the MCU now?

The Earth one suit is just a mass of grey with the yellow oval.

At least The Dark Knight suit had the armoured look, plus the belt to break up the colour. The Earth one suit has nothing, it's just a dull grey suit

Since we're still on the subject of Batsuits, I'd have to say that Batman Noel is probably one of my favorite designs.

As for actual canon redesigns, Moon Knight and Daredevil's stand out to me the most.

Go ahead anons.

What the fuck are you talking about you filthy casual? The cape, cowl, boots, gloves, gauntlets and belt are dark blue.

It's a perfect mix of old and new, instead of just being a lazy desgin by having everything be black with a single yellow belt.

Please just kill yourself.

That's MIDNIGHT blue, you fucking casual.
Lern 2 Batman.

Honestly I like the new costume I just wish they kept the hair consistent. I like this hair on her and not the dyke buzzcut.

Really? I prefer the dyke fauxhawk to the Courtney Love "just got fucked" hair.

Mind you, Carol needs a good kick in the cunt over CW2.

Not a fan of the bat symbol pendant, and he needs some briefs.

The t-shirt is perfect for him as long as he doesn't have his TTK then he needs tights

How do his pants not rip?

Agreed, it's her hair that's the problem, not the costume itself

It bothers me from years ago to this day that I can only find decent short sleeved versions of Superboy's shirt and not the superior long sleeved version.

The post-Crisis explanation was that Superman projects a small, invisible force-field which keeps anything close to his body from being damaged. So his costume never rips or gets burned or anything but his capes, which aren't close to his body, do.

Of course, Superboy being a clone of Superman, has the same advantage.

Pre-crisis explanation was that his costume was made from his baby blankets, and so was invulnerable. Of course that doesn't explain how civvie pants would stay on him.