Tfw another 5000 calorie day

how much you weigh?

5'10" 330 lb

what're you packin, big boy?

How the fuck do you eat 5000 calories in a day without vomiting? It's difficult for me to eat 3500 calories a day when I'm bulking; I literally have to try to eat that much.

How do you manage to eat all that food? Doesn't watching waifu cartoons distract you from eating?

Have you considered eating less, user?

Lots of fatty foods, potato chips, sweets etc. I eat fast food a lot as well. It's really not that hard.

Stop eating carbs. Then you will lose weight.

Have you ever thought about eating a steak instead? They're really filling; you can eat a small steak and still feel full. And they're easy as fuck to make – it's literally just put the meat in a pan on a stove turned to the highest setting, wait for a few minutes, turn the steak over, wait a few more minutes, and you're done. It takes about five to seven minutes of literally just waiting around to make it; it's barely more work-intensive than a microwavable meal.

how much do you shit a dad?
and as well do you know that you stink? like really fucking bad? you let off an odor that everyone smells.

with price of one steak you can buy multiple bags of potato chips

Enjoying that high blood pressure user?

im not "that" fat and i did a 10,000 calorie challenge i saw on youtube

just to see if i could do it. it was pretty easy honestly

How do you achieve this?

mirin bulkin

its ok user you just have to
more than you

You don't have to buy prime rib from your local artisanal butcher, user. Just buy cheap cuts (look for something called "chuck steak") from the cheapest place you can find. If you live in Burgerland, go to a Costco and buy in big bulk platters. Or see if there's a local market with cheap prices.

Also, you don't have to eat steaks. Ground beef patties are just as good, and they're cheap to make (just get a ten pound platter of it from a store that sells bulk meat). You don't even have to eat meat all the time – eggs are pretty cheap. Peanut butter has a decent protein content, and it's one of the cheapest foods to buy.

Also remember that every dollar you save buying cheap food and getting fat equates to a hundred dollars or more spent on surgeries to keep your lard ass alive as you grow older. Unless of course you live in one of those commie countries with free healthcare, in which case you are a drain on the system and should feel bad.

It's really not that hard to be healthy. Just eat good, filling food and exercise. Even walking can help you lose weight, and it's fun (walking someplace, especially if you're hiking on a trail (they're everywhere at least in America, even close to urban areas). It really helps you clear your mind and focus on things that are important.

I don't know if red meat has raised it since, but the last time I went in to see the doctor the nurse checked my blood pressure twice with a different armband because the first reading was so low that she thought there was an error.

Do you sip, OP?

i dont
do you?

It's a lot of calories, so no.

I gave up sipping a while ago. I still get withdrawals though.

The carbonated jew can get you in quite the pickle. I haven't touched a soda in what must be at least a year.

OP, go to /fit/. Read the sticky and eating info. It's not that hard. And it can be very cheap too.

Just don't change lots in one go

im sorry that the world has abandoned you to the sickness of eating to distract yourself from the bitter loneliness and emptiness. I used to be anorexic. Imagine a 110 lbs. 6 foot 2 sophomore in highschool. it's the same disease at polar opposites. anywho, I wish you luck, if you want to get better.

how much is that in actual units?

he probably means 5000 kcal, which is about the double of what an adult male needs

and oh.. if you're american you probably have some weird kentucky fried chicken scale where i can't really help :)

yeah but calories are not an SI unit. we should be using kilojoules

perhaps, but it doesn't matter much
im happy with either

are you also happy using pounds instead of kilograms?

no but i can do simple math when need

are you happy with horsepowers?

also, why settle to joules when could use watt-seconds?

Another 1500 calorie day. I'll lose another 3 lbs by the end of the week. Thanks for the motivation, fatty. i'm fat too, but at least i'm trying

AMEN.

STOP EATING

nice webm. you find it on r/atheism?

original.
no.