Who are some Jews you like?

My rabbi was a pretty cool guy.

Jerry Seinfeld and Jeff Goldblum
God, I love those guys

Bobby Fischer wasn't a Jew.

Captain Kirk is pretty based.

George and Jerry

Nice try, Moishe.

But Hitler was 1/4 Jewish. And he had only one testicle.

His mother was not jewish so he was not a jew.

He was also manlet at 5 foot 8, Doesn't seem like pure Aryan blood to me.

he kinda looks black and white so he was probably nigger too

These ones are ok.

/thread

dead ones

Picture related of the best place for jews.

Some jews are ok and it makes things complicated.

Sam Hyde

Gad Sadd
occasionally has video chats with smart and interesting people. although, his specialty as a professor is almost as Jewish as it can get. . .
consumer psychology

Why bother leaving anything to chance? Just get rid of them all.

Thomas Newman

Only if you are stupid enough to think everyone within any religion or ethnicity is the same.

My personal favorite are the anti-Zionist jews because they are willing to suffer all the bullshit they get from their own for being reasonable people.

Larry David and Jerry Seinfeld are my favorites.
Dave Rubin is also a really cool guy.

Adam sandler

This stuff starts to restrict creativity.

god created this matrix for us to live in before going to real reality.

israel isn't a place on earth like the political globalist cult of zionism would like you to believe.

the real original JEWS all wandered in the desert for 40 years being guided to israel, which was just right around the corner from where they were wandering. they were just retarded. or, really- they were being guided to their deaths, so that they could go to heaven. heaven = real reality. it's real. israel.

look up on youtube "anti zionist rabbi protest" and you wll see that alot of the jewish people today are against israel and against zionism because zionism is part of george soros's evil group of globalists. look up the UN building. looks just like the tower of babel. many tongues one voice. globalism. israel was founded illegally by jewish rules. they didn't complete the three oaths. zionsim highjacked judaism and used it to break the three oaths and build a false idol, a false physical location of "israel" in the middle of the middle east just for shits and giggles and because it is a good strategic location to fuck with just about everyone.

anyways, god was guiding all the jews to israel but wandering them around the desert until they died so they could "go home" to real reality, since this whole universe we live in is a simulation created by the best computer that has ever existed and will ever exist. God.

that's why all the jews today are called "jewish" because all the real jews died back in the desert looking for israel. all the jewish people alive today are just "jew-ish" because they try to follow the religion. not dissing them or anything, just saying that's a fact.

one of the translations of the shema prayer says "god is eternal and the eternal is one" the definition of eternal is "outside of time" because time is a construct of this false reality. time doesn't really exist. this reality, the one we live in now is fake. heaven is the only real reality, and since we are experiencing "not heaven" but our reality is fake, then it's the ultimate Non-contradiction because there is no real flip side to heaven. heaven simply exists, is the only real reality, and is good.

why do you think that matrix means "womb?" why do you think apocalypse means "the lifting of the veil"? what do you think renaissance really means? "rebirth".

we are in an artificial simulation womb reality and god is lifting the veil covering the vagina and we are all going through rebirth.

bump for truth

a true bro!

kek

glad to see he has a tongue like an alpha should

John glaser

what a fucking maneater
she married a beta poo in the loo at 57

Bobby Fischer was not Jewish:
i) Biologically/genetically not Jewish, being at least 75% gentile. (His father may - I stress may - have been half Jewish.)
ii) Legally speaking, he was not Jewish. The World Title Holders for Jew-Identification (TM), Nazi Germany, wouldn't have counted him as a Jew according to their strict Nuremburg Law. He was at most a 'Mischling', and would be allowed to marry a QT Aryan waifu.
iii) In the eyes of rabbis, he was not Jewish, never having practiced Judaism.
iv) According to 1000s of years of Jewish religious norms, he was not Jewish because his mother was not jewish.
v) Israel wouldn't let him in, because they thought his Olympic-level antisemitism made him not Jewish.

He was a great guy.

t. Holla Forums

I wouldn't mind gang-raping her during a home invasion.

smh gas yourself fam