Jews and Muslims

Daily reminder

Jews worship Moloch

Muslims worship Baal

Jews continue to this day the ritual of child sacrifice to their satanic god Moloch, via the blood ritual of the abortion industry.

Muslims worship their moon deity Allah/Baal which is just a flavor of Moloch.

Other urls found in this thread:

israelshamir.net/BLOODPASSOVER.pdf
christogenea.org/articles/my-irrelevant-defence-being-meditations-inside-gaol-and-out-jewish-ritual-murder-arnold-s-leese
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyeus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_age_of_Jewish_culture_in_Spain
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Judaism/Sephardim.html
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/vjw/Turkey.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thanks, fam. I needed the reminder

May Moloch gets lots of nigger baby abortion sacrifices.

islam and judaism are truly two sides of the same shekel

Christians worship Apollo?

So Satan?

But Nassim Taleb worships Ba'al and he is an Honourary Aryan

Nice dubs, but Allah is a lady. Moon Goddess. Might be married to Moloch, though, IIRC. Which makes it all the more interesting.

Nah, Jews worship the demon Yahweh.

Not Holla Forums related, take your faggotry to >>>/fringe/

What other evidence do you have for this claim? It wouldn't surprise me, but abortion seems to be pretty weak evidence. I always saw it as just a means to kill white babies and contribute to a culture of death.

And Christians worship a Jew

Christians worship Jews.

Shills worship >(1) posters

Jews worship money and they need to be put in an oven.

Islam was a psyop by the jews to defeat the Byzantines/Christians.
They needed a warrior religion that used the survival skills of Arabs and it out in their front Mohammed. But just stupid enough to be controlled Jews designed Muslims to be their military arm.

Just as it is today with the biggest difference being the military incompetence of Arabs being replaced by their breeding patterns.
Little do they know that the only thing that they'll be triggering is the blood rage of Europeans.

Oh fucksake. Not EVERYTHING'S a Jewish conspiracy. Many things are, but not everything. Islam was just one of these crazy forces out of nowhere like Genghis Khan

It's more or less their practice of blood rituals.

Here's some background you should read up about.

israelshamir.net/BLOODPASSOVER.pdf

christogenea.org/articles/my-irrelevant-defence-being-meditations-inside-gaol-and-out-jewish-ritual-murder-arnold-s-leese

Wouldn't it be logical for the Jews to have the Islamic religion to follow the same god that they worship. For context we should all know that the Jews worship Satan.

Yes.

Threadly reminder;

jews and muslims are allies. They have been through history.

islam and judaism are not religions. They are cults and they are merely different sects of the same Satanic cult.

clapper pls

I wouldn't put it past the Jews to have orchestrated 9/11 as a massive blood sacrifice for Moloch/Satan.

Yahweh, Moloch, Baal and Satan are all the same thing, and notice how it's all SEMITES who worship them,
Anti-semitism is the greatest virtue a human can have

daily reminder pollacks worship kek

The followers of Islam are useful idiots for the Jews.

Why do you think it was created to destroy the Byzantine Empire, the last stronghold of Christianity at the time.

Muslims and Jews hate each other, yet both are Semitic degenerates

Tell me, worshiper of Kek, instead of attacking Jesus why don't you try to convince your followers to become allies with Christians so we can fight against the Jews and their evil?

Enjoy hell

How is Yahweh better? Be specific.

you misspelled Saturn

YHWH is the one true God

you have a containment board mordecai, it's >>>/christpol/, now fuck off bitte, und danke schön für verlasse, juden lieber

El is hung lower.

Why should we care about their meaningless mysticism, as bloody as it is? Baal, Moloch, Satan, none of them exist.

Do you believe in the holocaust?

Nope. Why does that have anything to do with what imaginary friends they have though? The Quran, the Talmud, the Tanakh, they're all just shitty YA fiction novels.

If that's true, then we're fucked. He promised the world to the Jews after all.

So let's hope he's not.

YHWH doesn't exist, Jews are just extremely schizophrenic to think that a God would choose a race of neurotic degenerate semites as his people

That depends on how you define don't exist. When people worship spirits something definitively happens to their mind. YHWH seems like a particularly malevolent and destructive one.

Do you have any proof for hell's existence?

as I said, YHWH exists in the mind of schizophrenic jews

Hard to prove either way.

Established on the territory of several prominent jewish tribes.

Jews worship Moloch and Muzzies worship the Arab equivalent as OP said.

So that's why SA and ISrael are together supporting ISIS and general Islamic terrorism.

Following the exact same formula for organizing cults and incorporating the same collection of base dogma.

Go cuck some other ethnicity into extinction filthy christcuck

May Jesus and YHWH huff a million coyote asses for eternity!

(((pure coincidence)))

I love it when I see my babies have babies…

No. Purely solar deities (Apollo, Helios) played a secondary role in White mythologies.

We worship Dyeus P'ter aka Dyaus Pita, Daeva, Jyup'ter/ Zeus/Dyas, Odyn, Tharapita and Deus/Theos.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyeus

Fuck off, Schlomo.

So you're saying that establishment of islam was spontaneous?
The religion that sheltered jews through the whole middle ages, used their spying ways to conquer Constantinople and Iberia?

There are a lot of coincidences here, too much for my detectors.

This.

No, I'm saying it was obviously made by Jews.

It's just a thin veneer over the tribal religions of the Arabs, inserting the Jews as important into it.

Just like christcuckery was the tool targeted at whites.

A reactionary tool to combat the Jews.

Moses and Muhammad are true prophets of God. Anyone with intelligence can see this.
Jesus was superior to both, being God incarnate.

As for the pagans, it was probably Parmenides, Melissus, or Plotinus who were closest to understanding God. Those pagans who worshiped Zeus or Odin were similar to the Moloch/Cow worshipers the semites had to deal with.

It's called Christianity, and it has nothing to do with targeting whites or any race, it transcends race.

That's what they say (or at least you, not the 99.999% rest of christcucks.)

But with christcucks, like all Jew cultists, you have to look at what they actually do, not what they say.

The fact is that every Jew in the west came here when christcucks were in charge. Everything they've accomplished is only possible because of christcuckery.

So, seeing how it was started by a Jew, you must excuse my scepticism.

why even live?

Not christian but isn't it heresy to say that Muhammed was a prophet?
Or just plain subtle kikery?

Yeah, that's heresy.

They're not a lost cause, I was able to convince a family friend that the holocaust was a myth. I was able to easily do this through humor. "Remember the 600 Trillion" and so on. I was told her how they kill children for their blood rituals and how Hitler kicked them out of Germany kicked them out because he was mad that his home was being filled with their evil influence.

But Islam destroyed Baal's temple.
Jews do, however, worship Moloch and Lilith.

They just switched him out of a different flavor.
Here's an image of idol of Allah, note the crescent moon on the chest, hence it's status as a Baal variant.

And to add to this. When the Israelites escaped from Egypt, more or less the first thing they did was make a golden idol statue of Moloch, the golden calf.

If Yahweh/God was really Moloch/Baal, as a number of people in this thread are claiming, wouldn't he demand a sacrifice presented to his idol rather than have it destroyed along with a majority of the Israelites that worshiped the statue?

They were genetically inclined to worship a golden cow god. they do this with their current bull and bear market mascots down in financial centers.

what makes you not think they fell back to that idol and just play hypocritical lip service to their useful idiots.

We have to ask ourselves another question.
Money makes people act crazy especially jews.

What are they willing to do to keep that money in their hands?

the answer is everything and anything that can get them money, even killing off kids and normalizing abortion for white communities.

They're absolute fiends and monsters.

Fuck off LARPagan

He told the Jews that for their disobedience he would pluck the kingdom of Heaven from them and give it to another nation
We are that nation

a tool to weaken whites more like

Yet it doesn't seem like there were Islamic holy wars against Jews like against Europe. And where the Muslims conquered the Jews then thrived.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_age_of_Jewish_culture_in_Spain
The golden age of Jewish culture in Spain coincided with the Middle Ages in Europe, a period of Muslim rule throughout much of the Iberian Peninsula. During intermittent periods of time, Jews were generally accepted in society and Jewish religious, cultural, and economic life blossomed.

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Judaism/Sephardim.html
The era of Muslim rule in Spain (8th-11th century) was considered the "Golden Age" for Spanish Jewry. Jewish intellectual and spiritual life flourished and many Jews served in Spanish courts. Jewish economic expansion was unparalleled. In Toledo, Jews were involved in translating Arabic texts to the romance languages, as well as translating Greek and Hebrew texts into Arabic.

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/vjw/Turkey.html
For 300 years following the expulsion, the prosperity and creativity of the Ottoman Jews rivaled that of the Golden Age of Spain.

Ottoman rule was much kinder than Byzantine rule had been. In fact, from the early 15th century on, the Ottomans actively encouraged Jewish immigration. Western European Jews received three invitations to settle in the Ottoman Empire. Two were from Muslim sultans, Muhammad (Mehmet) II in the middle of the 15th century and Bayazid II in 1492. The third came in a letter sent by Rabbi Yitzhak Sarfati (from Edirne) in 1454 to Jewish communities in Europe in the first part of the century that "invited his coreligionists to leave the torments they were enduring in Christiandom and to seek safety and prosperity in Turkey."3 Rabbi Sarfati wrote that “here every man dwells at peace under his own vine and fig tree.”

Sultan Bayazid II's offer of refuge gave new hope to the persecuted Sephardim. In 1492, the Sultan ordered the governors of the provinces of the Ottoman Empire "not to refuse the Jews entry or cause them difficulties, but to receive them cordially."

Ottoman diplomacy was often carried out by Jews. Joseph Nasi, appointed the Duke of Naxos, was the former Portuguese Marrano Joao Miques. Another Portuguese Marrano, Aluaro Mandes, was named Duke of Mytylene in return of his diplomatic services to the Sultan. Salamon ben Nathan Eskenazi arranged the first diplomatic ties with the British Empire. Jewish women such as Dona Gracia Mendes Nasi "La Seniora" and Esther Kyra exercised considerable influence in the Court.

Get out (((you)))!

into the >>>/oven/ you go moishe

and slavs worship vodka.

so?

subtle kikery, It's heresy to say mudman was the messiah, but calling him a prophet is alright if you acknowledge he isn't a true or christian prophet.
there are still prophets around today, take that old lady that wrote down a bunch of predictions in the 70s and got a whole lot more attention after 9/11 lined up with one of her dates.
false prophets, but still prophets.

And Christians worship a dead kike on a plank :^)

All Semitic bullshit, all foreign to Europe. And don't forget my dear Christcucks, Jewsus is considered a messenger of Allah in Quran.

you always miss the part where he came back from the dead in a very public manner.

I didn't miss that part, I just don't believe in it ;^)

enjoy being wrong in the eternal sense then, friend.

Whatever its origins, "Termagant" became established in the West as the name of the principal Muslim god, being regularly mentioned in metrical romances and chansons de geste. In the 15th-century Middle English romance Syr Guy of Warwick, a Sultan swears an oath:

So help me, Mahoune, of might,
And Termagant, my god so bright.

In the Chanson de Roland, the Muslims, having lost the battle of Roncesvalles, desecrate their "pagan idols" (lines 2589–90):

E Tervagan tolent sun escarbuncle, / E Mahumet enz en un fosset butent,
(They strip the fire-red gem off Termagant / And throw Mohammed down into a ditch…)

Tervagant is also a god/statue of the "king of Africa" in the Jean Bodel play in Old French (c.1200) Le jeu de saint Nicolas.

In the Sowdone of Babylone, the sultan makes a vow to Termagaunte rather than Mahound (Muhammad)[4] (lines 135–40):

Of Babiloyne the riche Sowdon,
Moost myghty man he was of moolde;
He made a vowe to Termagaunte:
Whan Rome were distroied and hade myschaunce,
He woolde turne ayen erraunte
And distroye Charles, the Kinge of Fraunce.

In Geoffrey Chaucer's Canterbury Tales, the "Tale of Sir Thopas" (supposed to be told by Chaucer himself on the pilgrimage) is a parody of these chivalric romances. In the tale, a giant knight named "Sir Oliphaunt" is made to swear an oath by Termagant.

I'm sure I'll get along with the devil just fine, he thinks you're cucks too afterall, enjoy kneeling to your jew god tomorrow.