Answer you cis gendered scum

From which point did your life begin to suck?

For me it began in primary (grade) school. I was getting bullied for not being a total idiot kid. I think the others were jealous of me. Apart of that there wasn't any particular reason. I Used to be really nice with everybody and i never hurted anyone. The same thing repeated it self from 9 to 14 yo.

After I got expelled from high school. I didn't do social media bullshit, and had no cell phone. Lost all of my friends that didn't play video games, and my girlfriend broke up with me.

I never dated in high school even once. Never kissed a grill or even so much as held a grill's hand. I think that's when it all went to shit and set the stage for the rest of my shitty life. Feels bad.

I think in eighth grade. That's when I started to really become the Weird Kid. I was an outsider in elementary school too but I don't remember much of that, I don't know if it sucked yet. But eighth grade was when I really began to alienate everyone, to act all edgy, "needing friends is for losers, I'm better off on my own" etc. I started drinking pretty heavily in ninth grade and now I'm twenty and a NEET and my only joy in life is video games and drawing. I honestly don't know if that could've been prevented though. I got kicked out of school/"college" (eurofag, different system) in September because I got shitfaced on a class trip and punched a teacher in the face so I've just been wasting away at home since then. I'm not particularly unhappy though, I guess anyway.

around middle school.
Wasn't bullied or anything, just was a ghost. Think most were scared of me.

Kindergarten FML

­­>>6640204
OP here, i im also not in social media and i dont own a cellphone. But my life will not be complete shit since i got into a nice uni doing math/comp sci program, i guess….

By the way also still a virgin and never even held a girl hand even if my physique is apelling which is something i am ashamed of.

5th grade, I started distancing myself from other kids. I just felt a sense of disconnect from them. Maybe I was developing my distaste for normies even then, and they were becoming normies. I've only become more depressed since then as I realized more and more how the world and people really worked behind the curtains and masks. If I'd known it would hurt this bad, I might have taken that damn blue pill.

That's the same thing I did after I got my GED. My life still sucks because I have no motivation to do anything with it though. I did start lifting 6 days a week, and doing cardio every day in hopes of getting in good shape again.

My ninth grade year, middle school was fucking great. I had great friends and always had a good time. But when high school started all my friends either moved or left our little circle of friends. I was left with a sperg friend, he never talked to people and was always shy. I was always picked on because I was a fat fuck at the time, and just a general sperg.

Was being bullied ever since I can remember up until 16, got strong as fuck due to moving out to the countryside and doing manual labour at our house there, bullying ended, still am a cis hetero nat-soc scum and proud of it.
Guess it's partially due to my germanic ancestors (great-grandfathers from both sides were German, one great-grandmother was German too, rest females were Polish, I live in Poland if anyone is curious, we have less fags here than anywhere else in Europe)

My life was actually going pretty great until I had to drop out of high-school. Then I went through a period of pure reclusiveness and depression and lost touch with all my old friends. Now here I am

late highschool when my normie friends decided they wanted nothing more to do with me apart from insulting me and destroying my self-esteem (don't let other people give you your self worth, because they can just as easily take it away). it got even worse when i found out that i wasn't able to enlist, which had been my only motivation after being ditched by my normie friends.

when i asked a girl out in first grade, made me bitter for the rest of my life

At 13 I fell for a feminist cunt. The abuse I suffered whilst brainwashed into thinking it was normal and being controlled in all aspects of life by her fucked me hard. Got a decent, subservient woman now, but really that's all that keeps me from killing myself most days. My future is shit, I have no friends, and I'm lonely as fuck when she isn't around. It's basically a countdown at this point…

Feels bro

I was 6. This was 3 decades ago.
I was the aggressor and the offender.
This continued for 6 years, with six guys.
Then we hit puberty.
Now I fuck traps.

i grew up in a certain middle of nowhere full of fat useless middle of nowhere nazis who made a shit load of money being middle of nowhere construction worker nazis

i had no connection to construction or nazism

thus i was and has always since been hated

by useless construction working assholes

who construct buildings and hate anyone who says anything about anything

School isn't that bad it's just the first time you are exposed to a larger social situation and many find out they fucking suck at it.

For me it all went to shit at 28 when after a decade of trying to the normal thing (career, gf ect.) I still wasn't getting where I wanted to be because I refuse to suck cock and in any career sucking cock is a vital part of progression.
Now I have basically dropped out of normal society and have decided I prefer learning to working, now I'm in the process of securing an income so I can spend the rest of my life in school.

but i was in the middle of learning how to to do a waldorf salad in a youtube course god dammit

you had to show up with your dramatic life story

I did well in gradeschool and highschool I was the popular jock– college is when reality hit me like a ton of bricks and everything went downhill from there.

middle school was a breeze for me, i was the bold class joker but the first year of highschool was when my old friends began rearranging their social lives and i happened to be cast out rather abruptly, it went down hill from there. I became shy and depressed and now i contemplate suicide every day.

They could smell the weakness on you faggot. And now I'm here to take your imageboard from you. You're such a little sissy, I'm going to make you my little toy.

When I got a girlfriend and became sexually frustrated after we broke up.
Then getting another girlfriend who I did all kinds of sexy things with and then lost that and got even more sexually frustrated.

Fuck man, how? I didn't even touch alcohol on the regular till I was 19. As for you being a NEET, I guess you live with your parents?
Are you fat? If you are in Europe, why not just travel?

Why did you not date? All you had to do was not be a socially awkward retard. Was that really so hard to do?

Got to be more then that buddy. Why did you drop out?

I know this feel. But my gf is fat so I find myself wanting another.

36 years old than?
Its true what they say about fags and sexual abuse. I myself was fucked in the ass by a friend of mine when I was around your age. I got him reported and his parents were arrested. Never knew what happened to that guy. But I do have to say its fucked with my sexuality quite a bit. So I can only imagine what it has done to yours.

Sound better then you.

You sound like you've got an interesting story. I would say shit started to go downhill for me at 19. After two shit girlfriends and losing my job of 4 years, I got back on track with a shitty sales admin job and a fat gf.

I am perfect.