How gay is shinji?

how gay is shinji?

bicurious at most

Incredibly gay but he's also best girl so it evens out

Very gay and very cute

I'm positive this fucker is neither boy or girl. The real question here is why the fuck he won't get in the robit.

He's bisexual

Shinji has more balls than you. He did get in the robot.

The "robot" is symbolic of our flesh suits. We ARE in the robots.

He like bennis, cute girly faces and tits.

He is a faggot, deal with it.

I'm pretty sure he'd fall for anyone who's nice to him. He's a pretty lonely kid.

I want to befriend Shinji and make him my wife ;;_;;

sounds like me

tumblr please

Kraftwerk©

who likes a good cock?

Beta cuck faggot detected.

shinji is actually a complete badass that isn't going to be bothered by a pair of batshit insane vaginas in front of him. instead he hops inside his maximum overdrive vehicle and kicks some alien ass. basically, he's the straightest man I kno bcuz he aint playing with women's games and just chills. if Rei or Asuka was like "yo let's fuck" he'd probably be like, well that's strange but sure. but instead asuka plays stupid women games and rei doesnt have emotions. leaving shinji to be like "yo fuck this shit im out.

shijii takes cock in the ass as regularly as the tides bring jellyfish to the empire's shores. he's small, yellow, poorly endowed and speaks in runes. he's Holla Forums's new queen!

I want him to show his spandex butt and long hair whole chewing bubble gum in a cocky and slutty expression.

Gay enough to cuddle

He's too much of a faggot* to be a faggot†.

*in the middle school sense of the word
†in the "pursues other men's dicks" sense of the word

yea except shinji loves a boy and masturbated to a half dead ginger

Oh man, I havn't seen this yet. this'll be good. Im off to watch shinji masturbate on a half dead ginger.

Enjoy, you're in for one hell of a trip.

let me sum it up for you:

i see now, i just hadn't seen the end of evangelion movie.

did you finish it?

nah, im in the middle of it.

fucc