Amy Adams on Zack Snyder

What do you think of the fact that this academy award winning actress loves him and thinks he deserves to be loved by the masses?

It means the Snyder-hating shill establishment needs to wake the fuck up and realize that he truly is a cinematic genius who deserves more respect than the fucking disrespectful plebeians have been showing lately.

It means Amy Adams is as smart as she is beautiful and talented, and her input on these things requires more attention from the masses.

It means
ZACK SNYDER IS KINO

And that's a fact, jack.

eh, bait could be better. I rate it a 4/10

Yeah, you suck a guy's dick long enough you'll probably end up loving him. Hence Mike Tyson's 'I'll fuck you till you love me, faggot'

But why aren't dc movies le funny like Marvel! MARVEL QUEEENOOOOO

That's a hilarious MCUck impression, m8. I r8 8/8

Bump, for Kino.

Personally I don't think much of Snyder, in the sense that I have only seen 300, Man of Steel and a bit of Sucker Punch. Based off those, I won't say he's a bad director, they were decent movies, nothing incredible but there seems to be a disproportionate hate against him, like with George Lucas. BvS was his prequels, haven't seen it yet but honestly, I doubt it is as bad as (((critics))) and idiot masses said it was.

This is why she keeps getting hired for movies despite being an old roastie.

Watchmen was his best movie. Check it out.

He's a great director, but he's one of those people that's only great when he is working with someone else's material.

Watchmen was fucking great except for the ending, which is also the only thing he changed from the original script. 300 was also really great, Man of steal was visually amazing but the executives meddled in it so much and they were trying to inject too much "NOLAAAAN!!!" into it. Sucker punch was again, visually great and entertaining but overall a huge mess of a movie, it's also the only one he had complete creative control over.

As for Adams, she just wants his D.

Watch this, Batman v Superman was visually 10/10, the story wasn't awful either, not perfect, but not awful. The only major flaw in the film was the shoe-horning in of the Justice League elements.

Well she is an actor.

She's probably just acting.

If she thought the movies were shit, she could be honest. Ben Affleck the faggot is bitching and moaning about how he wants to quit the DC movies and he plays Batman, she could easily do the same since she isn't playing a character that important.

Maybe she's challenging herself? Saying something that she doesn't agree with to see if she can convince people that she actually believes it?

Go choke on Disney's dick, shillboi.

Marvel is also shit, niggerfaggot.

The Watchmen movie had the better and more logical ending. Get mad faggot.

Why would anyone get mad at someone speaking the truth?

You insult BvS by using those shitty prequels as a comparison. Prequel-loving in Holla Forums is a meme, nothing more. BvS is objectively kino.

Nice divide an conquer tactics, kike. Bothe the Prequels and BvS are kino.

>>>Holla Forums

The Holocaust didn't happen.

Nah, calling you hebes exactly what you are is mainstream now.

What do you want us to say? No he isn't?

From my point of view only the prequels are kino.

04/10 also. Well written for some lulz, but still needs work for recovery. Maybe sarcasm is too obvious.

she has never won an oscar, not that oscars matter they mean jack shit. but she cant emote and sucks dick. arrival was shit fuck you

Amy Adams is my mother, how dare you.

She was good in American Hustle.