Christian General #777

I wasn't a very good Christian until I came to Holla Forums.

The Bible taught me WHAT was sin.

Holla Forums taught me WHY it's sin.

It is much easier to defend your stances when you can explain WHY you hold such views. Non-christians don't like to hear "because God said so" as a reasoning.

Thanks bros.

Other urls found in this thread:

voxday.blogspot.tw/search/label/Christianity
amazon.co.uk/Wisdom-Psychopaths-Kevin-Dutton/dp/0099551063
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He died as a virgin and you should too

Give them a second they are coming.

Heheh… Good goy.

Bantz aside, the only problem I have with christians is their constant harping about how everyone should worship their god.
I don't tell you to worship my gods, in fact I'd recommend the opposite.

Other than that, we're on the same side I guess.

Yes, but (((they))) will do everything to D&C us.

You're profaning it OP.

But can Christ do THIS!?

Everyone else is allowed to propagate their ideology, why shouldn't christians?

Finnish proverb; the dog who is hit is the one who winces.

good reading about true Christianity vs modern church bullshit: voxday.blogspot.tw/search/label/Christianity

So was Jesus a Jew or is that just kike propaganda? I've heard it argued both ways.

Better question, are talmudists that rejected Jesus Christ and created their own religion based on profit jews?

Reminder that St Paul was a psychopath.
amazon.co.uk/Wisdom-Psychopaths-Kevin-Dutton/dp/0099551063

Almost every church on earth promotes racemixing.

Exactly, he was like a poltard in an abortion clinic in a black gettho when they killed Stephen, your point?

REMINDER THAT CHRISTIANITY TEACHES LITERAL CUCKOLDRY

Good goy. You should try converting JIDF shills on all across Holla Forums; heavens know that (((they))) need Jesus Christ the most.

Ignoring this rabbies?

Aren't we the "jews" now considering they had to write the Talmud because they were converting en mass?

The answer then is what we call jews are in fact the synagogue of satan. Just through sheer rejection of christ alone, not to mention all the chicanery to avoid the laws through literally jewing god that the talmud tries to do. Frankly their punishment will be great when the lord returns.

Too easy, I am not a jew, christcuck, or a mudslime, but every Abrahamic religion profits the Jews. Christian nations are literally eroding themselves in the name of political correctness, evangicucks and mormons, give money to Israel, and even the vatican is bending over in the name of tolerance so as not to be called racist or more importantly anti semitic. Islamic nations are being destroyed by Islamic fanatics, all while their (((religious authorities))) tell them to pour into western nations, and who profits from this goy? Israel grows larger and the land they covet is emptying its populations into the western world. Islam is the enemy of Israel? No goy, you are very wrong, the capital of the Islamic world is Saudi Arabia, and they are (((allies))) to the chosen people as well (House of Saud = thousands of crypto Jews.) The latter two goy religions throw their hands up and praise god/allah for the destruction of their nations, the only people who can benefit from such an ordeal are those who have adopted the (((international))) way of life.

Things getting too hot in one country? Are (((you))) being accosted by the goyim? Well that doesn't matter anyway, you know (((people))) everywhere and you probably have (((citizenship))) in more than two countries anyway. Hell if you are a criminal they will even let you into Israel; all sorts of nefarious folks got out of jail free for serious crimes they committed in western countries by just moving to the (((promised land.)))

If that doesn't do it for you then maybe you will appreciate this one goy.

King James Bible
When thou tillest the ground, it shall not henceforth yield unto thee her strength; a fugitive and a vagabond shalt thou be in the earth.

If you endorse any of the "big three" you are aiding
THE WANDERING JEW
in rebuilding his esoteric and despotic empire.

So please stop with this silly Islam\Christianity\Judaism is the final red pill shit. No I am not a pagan, and I am not a fedora tipper either, but feel free to bash me; even when the proof is given you will continue denying it.

the idiot and his lord - a shitskin on a stick

you are the jew

This is pol kid, you have no power here.

Fuck you Christcucks. Frogs are better than Jews in every way it's as simple as that.

REEEE HOMOSEXUALITY IS THE LAST BASTION OF IMPLICIT WHITENESS HOMOPHOBES OUT

fixed the op post

How to find faith?

I've read the bible, but I really can't find any sort of divine truth in it.

I'm sure there's something, there has to be, but how can one be so sure of what it is?

I answered your question. Call me names or whatever, but you have nothing to refute anything I said, you poor gullible cuck. Jews own "your" cuck religions.

The closest thing to "divine truth" is theoretical physics.

If you assert something, you have to back it up with evidence based on observation. That goes for asserting the existence and defining the characteristics of God, too.

This threads have no place on Holla Forums

Go back to >>>/christian/ and stay there.

I have nothing against christcucks as long as we can agree that if Jesus comes back, he has to be deported along with all the other Jews.

Go worship your jewsus somewhere else, it's like you faggots can't help yourselves at spreading your desert cuckery. No one else does it but you.

you have your own board Christians, it's >>>/christpol/, now leave us Holla Forumsacks alone

Jews are working overtime today.

bamp