Philando Castile Shooting Hoax??

Have any of you shitposters actually watched the vid of this? It's terrible crisis acting.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dBllnaSKVfQ
archive.is/EnBfG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Niggers are just like that…

Never mind all of the threads we had on it, nope, never watched it even once.

It's strange that she allowed to keep her phone the entire time. They even through her phone supposedly away from her and then give it right back after putting her in the back of the squad car.

*threw

Yet everyone seems to think it was legit. Nigress is reciting a script. Wonder how many food stamps they got for this stunt.

Yes and she was using it handcuffed in the back of a police car ( filming herself from the front ). The Jews are toying with us this stuff is so bad.

My first thought, she isn't even really upset about the situation. It sounds 100% scripted,

Is that even an American car? Why is the steering wheel on the passenger side? Pause it at :10

I don't know too much about britbong cars, but I'm pretty sure right-side steering wheel cars are illegal.

What the fuck car is that. And Ya why is she OK with a gunshot going off next to her that would make her deaf and in shock, not to mention nigs like to wail Maaah baaaaaby. And then she somehow is allowed a phone to broadcast from the police car, even though she should be in cuffs.

Given Minnesota political fuckery not surprised if they organized a crisis action.

And Ya is that a euro car?

Because it is mirrored you die

*dip

You

Unless you work for the postal service, I think.

You don't seem to understand black women, most are emotionless baboons

More crisis acting

Police are gigantic pussies. They just sat outside Columbine playing standoff while kids were getting shot dead inside.

And then he was killed by robocop or something.

No black men were killed two days ago, and no police officers were killed as a result of this BLM protest that was literally organized nationwide in one night.

This whole thing is Sandy Hoax 2.0, funded by CIA Nigger Jews in order to start a race riot.

Is everything a false flag?

seems that way

you forgot your "hurr durr"

And why did the police officer let her use her phone the whole time instead of instructing her to put her hands on the dashboard and not move them, knowing there was a firearm in the car?

This whole thing smells fishy, like it was set up to allow "justification" for the murder of cops in Dallas the next day.

Remember during the communist revolution in Russia, the revolutionaries let everyone out of the prisons to create more chaos.
If they can get to a situation where the police can, or will, no longer perform their duties, like as happened in baltimore, the chaos will increase exponentially.

Yes. Nothing ever actually happens at all. Life is but a dream.

Wow, yeah that does look like bullshit tbh

I really don't see how this was fake.

If they wanted it to appear more damning and racist, they wouldn't have instructed the cop to cry and freak out the way he did. I mean, look at him. Any sensible person can see that he's extremely shook up by all of that, realizing that he shot and killed a guy for no real reason. He instructed the officer he was carrying a gun and was reaching for his wallet, cop was on edge and misunderstood and reacted. Might've been a rookie cop. He clearly regretted what happened anyway.

We already know that the BLM folks are gonna misinterpret anything and everything exactly the way they want to interpret it. This was a foolish tragedy that had nothing to do with cop violence or racism or whatever. Heck, they already celebrated thugs that got killed by cops for legit reasons. What makes this any different?

Wait, those aren't the same person, are they?

Sandy Hoax is beyond a doubt a crisis act. I strongly suspect that this was too.

Dylan Roof incident seems like it was real
VTech was real.
Columbine was real.
Tray tray was real, so was Ferguson.

They're not, we just have the driver's side on the opposite side because of safety. General rule of thumb everywhere is the drivers side is closest to oncoming traffic.

Anymore news on the conceal carry permit?
He was a convicted gang member, yet that sheboon claims he had a conceal carry permit.

2 cents per post

or are you actually this retarded

Roof shooting was fake, we figured this out way back when but it got buried in the memes.

I thought it looked pretty fake, didn't want to go full tin foil though.

He was pulled over because he fit the description of the guy in green that held up a store he was passing by in the car not even a week before. He also has ties to the Crips. Also, he didn't have a CCW and never applied for one.

As for why the sheboon doesn't seem empathetic, you're talking about a race where in their purest blood they beat and eat their children because "it makes them stronger."

Both of the cops involved were 4 year veterans.

Was it? I rememberd that they let the media parade through the house, which seemed like an odd thing to do before searching for evidence. I didn't really study that one in depth too much though.

Agreed, pretty much sure it's CGI blood.
And the acting… just terrible.
If you pay close attention you can even see the film crew taking a coffee next the stage props.

They're getting lazy.

You're also talking about a race made of individuals who go into hysterics when KFC runs out of fried chicken.

Nevertheless, it seems REALLY odd that someone, let alone a negress, would have the self discipline to pull out a fucking phone and start livestreaming right after two people got shot dead right next to her.

Don't think so. Probly just one of those blood packets they burst in the movies. But yes everything about this is very lazy.

reminder : youtube.com/watch?v=dBllnaSKVfQ

Yes. They're trying to turn niggers into sans-cullottes. The Jews greatest power is their ability to turn two groups against each other. Any whites that are killed by niggers are just free damage for Jews. It destabilizes us while they remain securely networked.

Reminder that networking with as many other (normal) whites as possible is the most important thing to do before a race war. Jews are consistently able to win because they are more well-networked than any other ethnic group in history has been.

VTech was definitely real. I was there. I knew a guy who died. This shit is definitely not.

It's really hard to tell at this point. I would not be surprised if intelligence agencies know weeks in advance that a place will be a hot spot, or a dude is planning something, so they could easily make it look sketchy just to fuck with people. There are obvious hoaxes and obvious false flags (like 9/11), then there are tons of grey events.

I thought it was really odd that she talked into the camera so calmly. Compare that to the video where some niggy gets shot in a drive by and he continues to record. 10 niggers around him screaming like batshit crazy. But her BF is dying beside her and is just totally relaxed going through the monologue. I'm not buying it.

bump

Isn't one of the two who wear shoot a pedo? Is there a source for this?

you know you'd save a lot of money if you laid off the tinfoil

here you go user:
Confirmed – Philando Castile Was an Armed Robbery Suspect – False Media Narrative Now Driving Cop Killings…

archive.is/EnBfG

Thanks fam, have anything on the other nigger?

you're an idiot with your crisis acting shit. don't you know that we are all gta 3 ai?

Yeah, the fat one with the fucked up gold teeth, he raped a fucking 14 year old girl.

Regardless of how things went, he should had been shot years ago. I celebrate his death.

Cop sounds like a canadian?

minnesotans sound like that

Alton Sterling?

cops aren't racist
your country is fucked without them
enjoy your military state

Who needs cops when we have guns?
Cops and other neutral parties are a bigger issue than the nogs themselves. If it wasn't for (((neutral))) parties forcing BOTH sides to live together even though neither side wants to this problem would have been solved long ago. Either let us fight it out or stfu and let us talk out a compromise where both sides are happy and we don't have to live together anymore. Niggers and whites want the same god damn thing, the preservation our people. So let's agree to disagree and part ways.

I actually agree with this and think it's more moral than the alternative. Take any society down to two people and if one of them commits a moral wrong against the other (say stealing), it makes absolutely no sense for the person wronged to build a prison to house the perpetrator in, to feed and clothe him. In that situation the person being imprisoned is the victim. Once the crime is evident the only good alternative - knowing that the victim must at some time exist in a state of vulnerability while sleeping - is to kill the perpetrator. Imprisonment of the perpetrator is a needless burden on the victim, and that may change in degree as a society grows, but it doesn't change in principle. I'm fine with a system of justice to determine guilt, but upon guilt the punishment should always be either death or banishment, not imprisonment. Even dumber is the idea of long trials - the idea that a jury of 12 should be sequestered for a year to put a man in prison for 12 years burdens the jury as much as the criminal, and they haven't done a single thing wrong! Our system of justice is immoral and wrong.

Fug

*In that situation the victim housing the perpetrator is twice victimized.

That woman is not riding that bike. Her ass would be so incredibly chapped.

You need cops to enforce laws, otherwise your country would be considered anarchist. While anarchism as described in "Democracy: The God That Failed" sounds enticing, the biggest issue I have with anarchy is that if your only laws are protection of your self and property, you would basically be ruined if foreigners invade and acquire weapons (thanks to your country's lack of laws) and decide to invade your small Holla Forumsack shack/town in larger numbers.

tl;dr eventually you will be nigged even if you leave shitskins in peace, because it is their nature

It looks like an Oldsmobile or a Buick.

Because that cop had no business being a cop.

He was a nervous faggot who popped a coon because he got spooked.