Assembling a meme crew

I think we can capitalize as usual on niggers chimping out on top of pointing out the (((mann))) controlling them, it's possible to draw parallels between South Africa/Brazil and the U.S. so let's start, post screencaps of the lastest nig nog chimpout and try to think about captions that would work, since i'm not too bad with GIMP i'll pull it together.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Secret_Relationship_Between_Blacks_and_Jews
media2.8ch.net/pol/src/1468069647035.mp4
m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=6UMhKGSs2KQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

red GIMP reporting in
I don't know if I'll have any ideas, but if nothing else I could do some of the edits.

I have an idea but no pics, I need pics to put together with the usual things black people say.
First pic of the montage would be "we dindu nuffin" with two pics one of a westerner being assaulted by blacks and another being assaulted by a south african nigger. Second pic would be slums in the west populated by nigs and a pic of a slum in africa with the caption "we need mo money fo dem programs" and then pics of niggers on welfare in America and pics of spear chuckers in africa saying "wite crakkka put a nigga down n sheit".

Oh, ok, I see what you're getting at.
I'll have a lookyloo for some photos, see if I can find good high quality stuff.
Do watermarks matter at all for this?
They kind of bug me personally, but if that doesn't matter then I'm not going to sperg out over it.

If you can avoid pics with watermarks then it's good otherwise I'll take whatever you bring I'm not picky.

Right 'o then, not sure exactly what kinda vibe you're after in the african photos, but first dump inbound.
One or two might have a little corner mark, but I don't think any of them have full coverage watermarks.
lel, the massai warfare with bows still gives me a hearty sensible chuckle.

Come on guys jump in the thread, we can massively fuck shit up with well made memes and twitter spamming, we just have to shock twitter fags and they'll make us publicity.

Yeah, I remember seeing pictures of the aftermath when white surgeons were removing arrows from some nigger's skull. It went through his head from the nose to the middle of the back of his skull.

I know these pics are from africa but sometimes it's hard to tell the difference between africa and nigger neighborhood in America or in Europe

I guess that just goes to show that nogunz =/= no ability to throw hurt at enemies.

Sign should say Chimpotle.

KEK bringeth thy magic

So, as far as slogans, what do you goys think about something like

etc?
Something along the lines of this shit is supposed to be third world shit.
IDFK, I don't really have much idea-wise here.

PHOTOSHOP FAGET REPORTING IN

Use 4 pics together. One from America, One from africa, one from France and one from somewhere else that all show nigs chimping out and a caption that says something like

What about just using quotes from BLM leaders like deray?

That's a great idea, imho.
Truth is a powerful thing.

Someone please get me a pic of the yesterday/today chimpout where nigger nigs. I have an idea related to this

Nah. Most Africans look different to black Americans.

If you have better idea/skills go for it.

That's a good point.
They'll be better at recognizing their own than we will.
Same damn reason spics can't tell my ID photo is me, but white people can.

Some anons and me in the other meme thread came up with this nigger meme a while back. I think the template has high meme potential, considering the recent nig-out developments.

lel

Make the slogan; 'Always take the weather with you"

or, "3000 years of evolution"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Secret_Relationship_Between_Blacks_and_Jews

show them this book

very thorough and easy to read

only problem is its written by a muslim - bad in the sense that it would be ideal for everyone if niggers were christian, and also bad because the muslim book isn't about to divulge the rich history of arab slave trade and historic arab opinions on negroes.

you can find pdf of this real easy just jewlge it

but yeah op i agree not necessarily wit the timing of this opportunity: but in general we should seek to unify the negro community through redpilling.

the thing to be very weary of is that in doing this you must have an answer to every question - not so much in quantity, but to address the huge questions raised by ethno-nationalism for america.
then consider that even if you are clear with a strategy after considering above: things can still fly wildly out of control and land the community in an ideological stance worse than we currently see (eg: izlhamik gomyunist)

Maybe this?

I like the contour you did, it makes it look very polished.

We need to meme a black celebrity into this even if we just select a random person from modern rap if we can get enough famous people to talk about it things are bound to erupt.

There's a guy called young buck who said blacks should mass murder cops, he used to be in 50 cent's team.

It's his turn for the spotlight. We need to make sure the right being are being focused. Stupid people are eager to go and are just looking for anyone they perceive as higher than them to give the order.

The problem here is that no nignog speaks so well. Rewrite that phrase in niggernese and you're good

Something like "Ey yo hol up! Dis has ta be whiatys f-ult"

I modified it with niggerspeak but it says it's already posted, how do I bypass ?

Change the name.

I did, it doesn't work.

Put a single pixel of a different colour somewhere in the image.

A little long winded but I like it.

I wanted to add stuff about "mo money fo dem programs" and something about "da futcha" and "dey keidz" but I didn't know how to cram it in.

Maybe somebody can make for internal use something out of this: media2.8ch.net/pol/src/1468069647035.mp4

I'd like to add that since it's in the same style.

nice work

Well, it doesn't contain niggers but the guy who funds them. I know it's not on topic but I had fun making it and I'm herby posting it under the watchful eye of Kek.

No one's gonna comment on the jacked nog in a wedding dress? Alright then

How new are you

fairly

This image is old a fuck, I remember it from 2007 approximately.

Also I remember reading something about them considering anyone wearing that type of clothes to be crazy so they would avoid fucking with them in battle, some wore super big wedding dresses or something like that.

People are too over-reliant on guns nowadays and forget humans have been killing each other for millennia without them

Thanks for explaining. Sounds hilarious tbh

Taking requests.

It's from a movie you dinks.

That image is from a film called Johnny Mad Dog about Liberian child soldiers.

The guy in the wedding dress is their leader. Film's here, I wish there were subtitles for the french they speak so I know what's going on.

m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=6UMhKGSs2KQ

To be fair dressing like that is also aform of animism. "Bullets can think," says the nigger in the wedding dress, "so if they see a bitch theys gonna miss."

I was not prepared to laugh that hard.

BUMP

>>>Holla Forums10000000

I thought we already had a meme crew? Isn't it composed of Sam Hyde, Moon Man, George Zimmerman, Ben Garrison and Dylann Roof?

Beautiful.

to well written, it should be something in the lines of

SHEEIT NIGUH HOW WEZ GON BLAME CRAKAZ FO DIS?