The True Hero of Dallas

You have 5 seconds to comply. 4. 3. 2. 1. I am now authorized to use physical force.

Thank you for your cooperation.

bump for strong meme game

GOD BLESS ROBO BOMB!

RIGHT WING ROBOT SQUADS

why not both?

score one for technology

the mayor of dallas does kinda look like Dick Jones

Based Dallas MoonBot.

call me skeptical but this sounds like total horseshit

It probably went down like this except with more ebonics and ooga booga.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure those types of bots are pretty well armoured and have tracks, not tires, or at least runflats.

He thought the cops were agreeing to his demands and giving him a cell phone, even if he shoots out the droid to get the IED phone it's still going to go boom on him

keep hearing about robobomb, but are there any video of it?

RIP Brobot.

Very likely but it will never get released.

GOD BLESS ROBO BOMB

BEEP BOOP ENOUGH TALK HAVE A BOMB BEEP

I'D BUY THAT FOR A DOLLAR

That was some good shooting, what's your name son?

durpy

You, I like you.

"Give your white supremacist friend Sam a message: Stay out of Old Detroit. We run the city now."

forgot pic

remember when we had a prediction on cuckchan

look real hard at first pic here, and then look at the bomb disposal robot they used in dallas.

[chiptune nasheed intensifies]

Thank you Brobocop.

BEEP
BEEP
BEEP
BOOP

ding ding ding we have a winner

R2-D1NDU

Even machines hate niggers. Not surprised.

PRAISE THE OMNISSIAH

oh boy I love slide threads who needs quality important info on Holla Forums when we can make a Holla Forums-tier thread about a picture of robocop

RIGHT WING ROBOT SQUADS

Respect the robot.

This is why i love Ameriburgers.

Tbh the bomb robot is a bad precedent. Due process should be safeguarded as actively as the 1st and 2nd amdendment.

The allies in WWII had trouble with the wire-controlled Goliath bomb thingies.

Although those things were pretty well armored, not sure about this bomb defusal robot thing. Do we have footage of it?

Underrated post.

Have you even been paying attention? There isn't any more "quality important info" at the moment. Should we just start making up shit?

There are multiple threads covering everything we know at this point. Go read those. If anything new emerges, someone will post it and then you can toss a wet blanket on that one.

In the meantime, Robocop deserves recognition.

Top fucking Kek. This is what they should have used instead of wasting a $80,000 robot.

The tech priests need to design more cost effective robots.

No. The War will be fought with Police Robots.

The shooter was pinned down and surrounded on all sides in a parking garage basement. He had no where to go, so sending in a exploding robot in a relatively confined area would actually be tactically sound. The only issue would be if the shooter shot it since it moves only like 5 mph, but they are built strong as fuck to resist blasts or gunfire so that wouldn't be much of an issue.

If you don't see us also being bombed by robots in this "police war", then you must be on the side that benefits from it.

And more of this.

(Protip: NSFW)

where do you think you are?

NOGBOT

Someplace that has prudefags who'll bitch and complain like the children they are.
I've been a regular on much worse sites.

Actually Holla Forums is kinda SFW so you did a good job.