Nigger's Getting Rekt Thread

Post vids of "people" with the wrong color getting BTFO like they deserve.

If only they eradicated black people like the disease they are the moment our ancestors discovered them. We'd be living in paradise right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Suruç_bombing
youtube.com/watch?v=D0CU3sNrS-A&feature=youtu.be
madworldnews.com/brutal-hammer-attack/
liveleak.com/view?i=164_1412980084
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/kebab-shop-owner-single-handedly-7895639
youdubber.com/index.php?video=xKN7t3cbBAo&video_start=0&audio=9HstY7jqjSI&audio_start=0
amren.com/news/2008/02/race_and_physic_1/
amren.com/ar/1992/10/index.html
tox.chat**
pastebin.com/raw/UWffBQbn:
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This makes me happy

This triggers the journokikes.

around blacks….

More please, this pleases me greatly.

like thumb. like on jewbook

Probably a nigger in here somewhere.

Jesus Christ. What happened?

don't be a nigger. they went to far on that one

Someone decided to take out the commie trash.

Back to Vox faggot.

Nerve gas engited

laugh my ass off

Much as I dislike darkies, this fucking white boy is basically a nigger acting like that, that fucking head slam at the end. Hope the white nignog gets heavy prison time.

God's work, so perfect

ISIS took out some commiescum

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Suruç_bombing

I respect your dubs, but maybe he wanted the nigger dead

Any context on this one? Or is it just what it looks like?

i don't even know what vox is but you don't beat someone while they're already knocked out and you shouldn't double-team someone. if you don't believe that then you are a nigger who lacks any honor whatsoever

This is how it should be done, puts him out and stops as soon as the guy in no longer a threat. Respect for this guy.

That's the kind of autism that got us into this predicament in the first place you kike.

checked

are you blind? that's not a white dude

he's right jamal

Na guys, if you think acting like a fucking nigger is acceptable for a white guy then you're just as fucking bad as Tyrone.

Hey reddit trash. You're not fooling anyone.

this. whites stop when there is no longer a thread. only niggers continue (unless its a literal war situation i guess)

It's not acting like a nigger if you're beating the shit out of a nigger who wanted to harm you or steal your shit.

you're going to hang on the day of the rope too JoBob

((())) get out

he's right; you're wrong. unless its the literal DOTR you stop when the other person is not a threat anymore. you lack honor. you should an hero

← you

Nah, he's better dead than being in prison where my taxes pay for him

What's the story?

You guys are worse than niggers. At least they have being a subhuman species as an excuse.

nice argument

this tbh fam

Dog bites man isn't news. Man bites dog is.

you all should be ashamed of yourselves

wow you really are from Reddit

GTFO knuckle-dragger

>>>/stormfront/

go back to plebbit

>>>/stormfront/
this board is for wizards and NSDAP not buck-toothed neonazis. you'll die on the next night of the long knives

nice illogic
see

What's his argument?
I only said I'd rather have degenerate niggers killed than put into prison where tax money goes to them.

GO BACK TO REDDIT HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT

YOU STICK OUT LIKE A SORE THUMB

What a fucking upper cut.

Coon raped a white guys daughter. White guy wasn't a pussy who was happy with this diversity

lurk moar

Go back to reddit and take your boyfriend with you.

What the fuck are you on about? Having well formed arguments free of logical fallacies is something that Holla Forums strives towards. It's literally in the pinned rules thread.

Fucking summer time brings out the tards or is this all because of Vox linking us?

read the thread you ignorant nigger

I'm out. this thread is full of drunk teenage nigger aussies

later faggots

What the fuck kind of response is that? He said "what a fucking upper cut" as in to show awe for the great execution. Are you some kind of fucking retard?

Fair enough. Hope he killed him in the end.

What is this…cuckchan?

filtered

>>>/cuckchan/

nah, a lot of cuckchan intellectual rapefugees having been showing up here lately. better just let them have their thread and leave.

SAGE AND REPORT THESE FAGGOTS

Read the rest of his posts. You do know how to do that don't you voxkike?

There's nothing wrong with honing your argument skills, but it's a well known fact that plebbit faggots scream logical fallacy at anything.

Feelgood video of the day.

10/10 internet trolling mate

lmao. 10/10 thread OP. Goes to show you how many kikes are browsing this site shitting it up. We need more threads like this.

IIRC, a rapefugee wanted to get on the bus without paying, driver told him to fuck off, rapefugee gets triggered, bus driver fucks him up

can't you tell?

>>>/cuckchan/
dude, you faggots are posting webms with no sound and claiming I'm not from here.

filtered and reported

Back to plebbit

So what happened here? Background?

That's pure slapstick.

The jews did it again, another thread derailed.

He got 30 years for that

Look `hWhite to me.

It's one faggot being a little bitch

So does

Nice digits mate, although the other seems to be some chink.

KKK
KEK
KKK

Pretty easy to get this train back on track. Just post more dead niggers. Until these faggot ass cucks cry themselves to sleep tonight or an hero over it.

That isn't gore, summerfag.

No. Fuck you and fuck your reddit bullshit. All niggers deserve death and nothing less.
They are a parasite upon the earth. We exterminate parasites. Therefore, we shall exterminate niggers. Cucks like you should die too.

E D G Y

He's 100% right.

All the more reason to lurk moar.

He's right you know, niggers are a plague, everything they touch turns to dust.

Fuck off nigger

Yeah, but not 100% wrong.

AHAHAHA WOW

They're always a threat

stop bickering and post more nogs eating shit pls

Anyone got the webm's of the guy having the tires put over them and set on fire?

No it isn't. It's the absolute truth. Every nigger should hang. We will take no risks with their kind. It is both safer to give them and yours no benefit of the doubt, and it is cheaper to kill them than let them live.

Anyone who is a traitor to our race should die.

HH, Why don't you go do us all a favour and kill some nigs then? Looking forward to your excuse.

I live in Canada. There are no niggers here. I plan to go and light refugee housing on fire if they build some here though.

Where do you live? Can you kill niggers?

sage for offtopic.

Why are nazis so stupid?

Isn't today a Jewish Holiday? You're not allowed to use a computer.

Who's more stupid?
The stupid nazis, or the guy who hangs out with the stupid nazis just to tell them how stupid they are?

Yea you're right, world view changed. Niggers totally deserve to all live among us and dilapidate our cities and breed like rabbits while murdering our kin. You're totally right dude. Thanks for that contribution.

i made it better youtube.com/watch?v=D0CU3sNrS-A&feature=youtu.be

you're welcome

You can literally tell that with the first few hits he was thinking, "I got to take this to keep my job." but then by the third hit he was all "man, fuck this job!" Good on him.

An article describing the scenery at the local restaurant where it happened.

The article, my bad.

madworldnews.com/brutal-hammer-attack/

Fucking cuck fuck off.

Some that might be of intrest to this topic.

KKK
KEK
KKK

Does the Kek Klux Klan have a grand Dragon?

That's not what that buzzword means and he's still right.

Bruh.

Revenge against a rapist.

Wrong.

You do your community and country a service and a favor when you remove a nigger from the equation.

whatever
EY HOL UP

I like it, feels MDEish

Is this Liberia?

This is one of my all-time favorites.

You're the one who doesn't belong here bud.

Me and my friend used to do that too when we were around 12 or so, it's fun.

Old nigger won't take no shit.

Nice shot.

Defending literal niggers is something Holla Forums never does, you still have much to learn young Plebbitor.

this is why we need the wall

Pointless masturbation thread

Made me whince, tbh fam I would have done the same with adrenaline pumped into my vaines and just having fought a nigger

wth are they doing in that second webm

Fuck off back to wherever you came from

Being nigs who are nogging other nigs and shit.
Gotta love the RPG at the end.

kek, nignog thought he was Mohamad Ali

fucking idiot

Poor man, no one deserves a death like that.

This final head kick is the ultimate nigger signature

But it's just a different culture ! Da white man is keeping them down !

Hi Louis

Shit, what did they all start running from?

Ben garrison was coming

You can hear them shouting police in ebonese towards the end.

WE WUZ RIGHT WING DEATH SQAUDS N SHEEEIT

Well said. No reason to become what you hate

Literally retarded tier reasoning. If a killer kills my father is it wrong of me to kill the killer?

I can get behind that reasoning.

Most of the people being rekt were white.

The nigger that hit on his gf in front of him? The nigger that bit him? The nigger that threatened to murder him?

The nigger earned that. Learn the phrase;

did you die?

Even though i'm dutch and can understand Afrikaans relatively well, fucking hell that's some shit music

OP, seriously, take your soundless webm's and go back to cuckchan!

fuck the 8mb max file size

What the fuck are niggers thinking in those situations ? "oh yeah the cops might enjoy looking at my sick new switchblade" ?
Is his name really Gay though ?

The mental health system in the US is shit.

Nigger in that video is suffering from schizophrenia and he can still deny forced help. In the interest of society he should be forcibly locked up. These people also regularly stop taking their meds because their paranoid as fuck. Police have no interest in getting hurt them selves and take a no nonsense approach with these individuals flagged as mentally unstable and will shoot them at the first sign of a threat. Dealing with these people shouldn't even be a police job. Notice how the mother just walks away and does nothing. If the if the entire family wants their son locked up in a mental health institution, they have no greater right or influence then the mentally ill person them selves. If they ultimately say no to treatment, then they have that right to. Families still continue to support them, which they shouldn't.

Cops were fully in their right to shoot him after ordering him to stop and to drop his drawn weapon.

Of course they were, they followed proper procedure and he had plenty of time to drop it.
Mentally ill and niggers should be neutered for the sake of the world.
Maybe if you fuck with their hormones they stop chimping out.

Cops need to use tazers if someone pulls a knife. Gun vs Knife is cowardly, but obviously Gun vs Gun = shoot to kill like the recent killing.

Get out of this thread black boy

Honour is what you show to fellow whites not to animals.

Can anyone post the one where the guys hand gets chopped of with a machete? It's my favorite and I can't find it

Send that man to the hospital he obviously has a cracked skull. Why do they keep on saying "he out"?

live well amber lamps

Very educational, apparently there's nothing much you can do for someone having a seizure except rolling them onto their left side into a stable position (lower arm extended) and making sure he is able to breathe.

1/3

2/3

3/3

That nig bitch went off like a siren

These people don't know how to fight. Literally swinging their hands like clubs.

haha you pregnant bitch?

7+7 = 14 bitch
live with it you dirty diaper slut

That is how punching works though you use your fist as a club…

That's a load of shit.
liveleak.com/view?i=164_1412980084

This video doesn't seem to have a single white person in it. I don't think it fulfills the thread's purpose.

Neither knows how to box, you mean.

Nig's footwork was awful, but he had reach. I'm impressed that the little dude managed to slip in and get that knockout punch, in addition to some of his bobbing and weaving to dodge the wide swings that were being thrown.

It's not skill, but he might have a talent for infighting.

he thought kicking him in the ass at the end of it all would do anything. kek

I think he means they're flailing instead of striking directly, huge arching swings leave you open to anyone who knows how to counter.

Tasers are unreliable (there's plenty of examples of men being hit by tasers and carrying on).

Would you want to risk it if someone came at you with a blade? Why would you gamble your own life by using a taser on the hopes it "might" incapacitate him, when the safe option of a gun to guarantee your own safety is available?

Where's the sound?

What happened?

Looks like a nigger tried robbing another nigger, then shot him, and then the robbed nigger shot back killing the robber nigger.

Why the fuck was that sheboon naked?

Since the issue of taser unreliability has already been addresses, i'd recommend rewatching the video, from what I see the trigger for the shooting was the mother pushing the cops, being attacked in such an instance (even a push or grab will seem like an attack) will in their mind at that moment justify shooting. For all they know that mother could have had a gun in her bag and frankly i'm surprised they didn't attack her, probably would have if she hadn't wandered off afterwards,

I did some further reading on it and it turns out he had just killed his son, no wonder.

That's a monkey not a man

Skeletors and Niggers all seem to punch like this. All arm, no legs.

Anons, you punch with your legs.

This nigger is so dumb he got knocked out by an inanimate object.

From my understanding, there's a 21 foot rule or something. A gunman against a close-range knife-man is always at the disadvantage so the gunman better be faster than he would need to be otherwise.

>obviously has a cracked skull
>obviously
What makes it obvious? I don't see any blood or cerebrospinal fluid or anything of the sort. It just looks like a concussion to me.

The japs are coming in even during police training!

Cloths can be grabbed by unskilled fighters, she adapted to her combat environment. In other words, her birthday suit is her combat gear! Next Marvel superhero? I think so

Police have an obligation to protect the citizens. If somebody is a threat to the police or to people around them, they have to be stopped as quickly as possible. Tazers crap the fuck out half of the time.

Agreed.
I think with the adrenaline I would have even loaded him in the back of my car.

Cap'n Shovel is still funny though.

You drive punches with your legs, yes, but it's important to know the distance.

There's a sweet spot in every punch that's prime for a knockout blow. With enough practice, you learn where it is and can unconsciously line it up. The purpose of the jab before the hook or straight in a combination is to gauge the target's distance with your body rather than your eyes.

It's going to be a softer hit because it doesn't have your legs behind it. That's fine, because the next one is going to be the dreaded punch you've practiced a thousand times, to paraphrase Bruce Lee's spiel.

One might argue that it's suboptimal or whatever, but it works.

That nigger was so fucking terrified. The way he clapped his hands right before getting taken was typical nigger showmanship. All that muscle gone to waste.

If you don't know how to throw a punch, your hits feel like slaps.

If anyone here thinks he would return the favor, you better think twice.

Thousands of years ago, their ancestors were doing the exact same thing.

Some high tier shilling up in this thread. Kid was definitely not 'white' for one and despite the hate I may get from

You don't skull bash a dude while he is down unless you have intent to kill. That was just some random beat down shit. Reel in the anger and make an actual choice, jesus, this is how so many get off with manslaughter. "I was just upset, it wasn't intentional" reel in your fucking feels and kill the guy or give him a decent beat down then leave him be.

Disgusting, I hope no one here actually enjoys this.

Blue lives matter, even though he is not white.

The first two things you mention do not warrant being savagely hurt.

Isn't sympathy and honour something that a true white is supposed to have?

"ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh they shot gay"

"uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh they shot gay"

"oh my oh my oh my"

"uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh they shot gay"

Forgot to sage, oh well.

Though the LBGT would probably

This is obviously a 4chan-tier set of files.

We need to make 7MB webms with sound that can't be posted to 4cucked…

There's domination and then there's crippling someone for life.

Crippling someone for disrespect is nigger-tier.

Interesting. Thanks.

Maybe we can petition the Holla Forums admin to set up an automated system which gives 3 hour bans to, and rejects the post of, anyone soundless webm files…

some of them look white though

Have a classic.

:^)

That white kid had some sick swaying though.

He didn't slip in he followed up as the nig swayed and stayed swayed. That was dumb.

Kill yourself nigger lover.

He looks like a hispanic, though.

If +ANYTHING+ at all, EndChan has one serious leg up on Holla Forums with its 350mb limit.

The other leg up is gifs and vids are animated without clicking. Clicking makes them bigger. I don't expect this on something as large as Holla Forums though, considering processing requirements to downsize snippets of big gifs and videos.

I'm not shilling EndChan just to shill. I shill all alternatives and I request that the alternatives augment, not replace, 4cuck and Holla Forums…

VP8 vorbis webm is the most widely compatible format. The point of memes is to get a wide audience. Making H.264 mp4 video files locks tens of millions of users out.

That's only viable because they have such a small userbase.

Lmao, holy fucking shit

chimpout vids fine?

Calm done cuck.
You ain't like whites can do no wrong. Remember that cops are white.

Head kicks ARE nigger tier.
I'm not necessarily against them, but it's cheap ass nigger shit.
Sometimes there is a place for them, sometimes there is not. Like Russian.

But you are acting like a tryhard faggot and should calm down

See

Adapt or move back to Plebbit.

Fair enough. As long as you don't do that shit to white people.

Old habits die hard.

He's not mentally ill you stupid niggers. It's called suicide by cop. The dude wouldn't puporsely let the lady go first and slowly unfold his knife like that if he didn't want to die. He wanted the coos to shoot him because he was probably facing serious prison time.

God don't tell me people are this fucking STUPID. I swear to God when I see posts like this on this board I question everything I've ever learned from this board…

I blame the influx of Redditors. They still have a ways to go.

Niggers are not human, therefore any curtsey extended to a fellow human being does not apply to them.

Far as I care the only proper response to a nigger getting uppity is to shoot him/her. They only ever understand naked violence.

As long as it shows niggers getting BTFO then yeah.

Leftists, user, leftists. It's obvious because the cuck seems to think guns are these magical murder sticks that drop niggers the moment you point it at them, and has no understand of police procedure or the science behind why they drop knife wielding niggers the moment they succumb to their feral instincts.

see? punches like slaps. or at least the skinny ones.

this. also they both had their hands down. that's nigger behavior, trying to look cool.

I don't think niggers can think that far into the future.

He got shit on by seven anons. Those people are in the minority.

I get it, but we can only have honor and that shit in a white society. As far as I'm concerned, I just want to win and I don't care how it's done.

Although I wish both of the monkeys died, I enjoy that atleast one had his skull partially caved in.

Sympathy yes. For eachother. Not for subhumans. Not for kikes. Not for traitors.

THUD
THUD
THUD

Very good.

so two niggers gone
praise kek

are you seriously this retarded?
If you are the "common voice" I understand why white people are on brink of extinction

I wasn't commenting on his (((chosen))) file format, but rather his painfully improper grammar.

niggers love jumping people and sucker punches

This is why nobody likes you, Rach.

This video on youtube is actually pretty damn interesting (and hilarious as times).

It's titled "Surviving Edged Weapons"

i've seen similar posts in other threads.
so this is the new d&c?
it won't work

Hey there, ISIS.

Stormderp consistency in a nutshell.

Sup, Louis. Shouldn't you be making a tv show nobody cares about?

damn, that looks like some scrawny kid getting bullied

hes right you know maymay

top fucking kek, get fucked nigger

It's (current year). The time for white civility has passed. Go full savage or die out.

Love that one.

Not even thousands; just centuries ago.

FINISH HIM!

In (current year)?! That type of thinking is exactly why we're so screwed right now. It isn't

that
at the end
TOP FUCKING KEK

Checked. KEK wills it. The wall fell. Nogs died.

It was a divine day.

I never knew carrot top was a hardcore 1488er.

is there a youtube compilation?

Sheeit, I've never actually seen him let loose before.

we need hammer control NOW!

Niggers are always from "duh hood" and being oppressed by whitey, yet you always see them in these brand new, spotless clothes, not even faded the least bit, like they've only been washed one time, if that. So oppressed…

Did anybody here know that niggers with down syndrome look the same as regular niggers?

LMAO that second clip… ROFL…

is that jamaican wwe

holy shit..

Oh. My. God. You see how incredibly tough niggers are? I'm scared now! So proficient and powerful! So driven! And so stylish too! I give up!

That's unadulterated black cultural dancing. That's what black people dance like without influence from us cultureless white trash. We should be in awe of the beauty! We cultureless cave beasts!

I don't see any niggers in this video.

The last video is so satisfying.

CRITICAL HIT

Anyone got any social media chimp outs?

I thought it was cushioning for cover diving but …

They're usually illiterate and quickly deleted

Found the problem.

@0:10

Like hitting a wall.

did he died?

Only this sad ass quote from Niggr.

Not really getting rekt, just figured you fucking racists would enjoy this.

This feels incomplete. Needs more chimp scream sounds in the background.

You have 10 seconds to explain why guy who is beating the nigger doesn't deserve the same fate.

that subaru commercial

hold on there fella

I've always thought calling niggers animals is a massive insult to animals, hundreds of types of animals are more productive to our society and the ones that are not are still able to understand their place in the ecosystem and survive, something the nigger is incapable of doing.

Is it actually wrong or sick to enjoy violence or is it just the leftist brainwashing?

violence is a crucial aspect of human nature. It's how we solve problems when people won't listen to reason. It's pretty natural to enjoy violence, anyone who tells you otherwise is an idiot or a cuck.

There is a problem with enjoying violence simply for the sake of it (beating up some dude for no reason) or enjoying torture that hasn't been earned (like degenerate animal abusers and such)

I think it's wrong if the recipient of said violence is an innocent who didn't deserve it.

sage

Purposeful violence can be awe inspiring to observe if you aren't a fucking cuck faggot.

Violence without true purpose is degenerate. Although watching nogs and dune coons mindlessly abuse each other can be very entertaining nonetheless.

This.

Yeah, that’d be why he said

Righteous violence is enforcement of reason.

It’s what you have to do when you’re up against a moral relativist. You CANNOT argue with a moral relativist because ALL behaviors, ALL thoughts, and ALL actions are situationally acceptable in their eyes. This flies in the face of natural law, but they don’t comprehend the existence of natural law. They have to be shown it.

Why are black people this stupid. They deserve all the misery they get.

I was agreeing with him, user.

anyone have the webm/youtube link of a old black man with a cane tries to rob a chinese foodstore? its ends with him getting hit in the face with his own cane

Is this the one? Not sure that he gets hit with a cane though.

Bump

HHAHA yeah it thats one. your right, my mistake he get hit by a huge spoon

btw heres a pepe as thanks

That slap though

Reminded me of this

lad.

Blacks don't know how to wrestle and grapple, they only know how to appear big to scare people away and throw a couple big punches

sorry no source but I do know what happened. drunk guy and gf. drunk guy runs off instinct i suppose, flips. gf dead. he crawls, cop whips out gun and fires one round right into his fucking neck/spine. paralyzed from the neck down.
HE DOESN'T SAY HE SHOT THE GUY UNTIL AFTER THEY FIND OUT AT THE HOSPITAL THAT HE'S BEEN SHOT.
it's one of the worst ones I've ever seen

I noticed this too, nigs try to do a boxing stance, but ever since mma got popular white people just wrestle them to the ground and pound the shit out of them.

Yeah, I'd take any white varsity highschool wrestler over some street nigger any day.

oh that was deliciously much better than i expected.
thanks Israeli Secret Intelligence Service

did the honorary kebab guy get shot at the end?

OP you faggot at least have webms with sound in them. Gas yourself.

Welcome back reddit? Was your gas chamber today in tip top condition?

I kek'd when that nigger got run over.

Put it down… I think he might be too busy dying to do that.

The niggers missed, naturally. Attached is another angle.

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/kebab-shop-owner-single-handedly-7895639

Also, I wouldn't give too much credit to this kebab, as these niggers would be killed on sight in any kebab country, it's only whites tolerate nigger invaders. The situation is better viewed as two foreign invaders doing battle over formerly European territory.

What the fuck.
Is that jizz?

Die antwoord komt toeren in NL.
De KANS om Yolandy eens in het echt te zien!
Kanker

Die antwoord is kak. Fok hulle

WORLDSTAR
Fam went full Edward Norton-American History X on that nigger. I'm smiling a hard smile right now

Full vid with sound on jewtube is excellent. That mover wasn't taking any shit that day

wew this is great

be careful, rabid gorillas might try to bite you

god damn he got fkn wrekt

need context. Youtube link?

Fucking disgusting man

Fencing response again. That nig got concussed hard

That nigger literally pulled down his pants mid fight.

This.

For any summer types just visiting, you need to always consider if they would bother to extend any of this kind of chivalric conduct to you THEY WON'T.

It's like red vs. blue in Halo. You aren't trying to just survive, you're trying to win. That's how they see it too. Don't delude yourself into thinking otherwise or you'll just be another victim.

Feels good when niggers refuse to learn grappling because they think it's gay.

The retards trying to push this "just like the niggers" thing are using the same shit logic as "the saracens used swords too!". Best to just ignore them

that black kid got lucky the cop did not pull a gun

reported

Reported

youdubber.com/index.php?video=xKN7t3cbBAo&video_start=0&audio=9HstY7jqjSI&audio_start=0

APE ESCAPE

This is how whites deal with niggers

This is nigger tier behavior

Then do it right. Causing an animal undue suffering is cruel and inhuman. You're fucking disgusting.

We're better than they are for a reason, Cletus. Quit being a fucking nigger.

Some of this stuff is just so sick. I understand wanting to maintain law and order, but a voyeuristic delight in violence is incredibly perverse. It makes you no better than them.

I'm sure they would all make great neighbors.

This is so much funnier when you realize there's nobody in the car at all.

Looks like something right out of a Blomkamp movie.

I got you covered, fam

OP why the fuck are you talking about "black people"?

Niggers aren't people.

That noise he made is pretty fucked up

I want to believe he deserved that. But there's no way for me to know.

Without some kind of confirmation that he's a rapist or murderer or whatever, don't post shit like that.

Is the guy filming high or something?

Ebonese? Are you a nigger? You can speak their "language"?

Honour is for when you fight your own kin not an invasive species of pavement ape that is wrecking your nation. Does the hunter have any "honor" when he shoots the coyotes? These niggers are animals not people. Unless a nigger actually challenges me to a duel, I'm just going to kill him, because once a nigger starts something with me it doesn't matter what happens I'd be going into jail anyways so might as well just start killing as many shitskins as I can before being gunned down by the police or running out of ammo and turning myself in and getting myself a nice solitary confinement cell to meditate in.

Shut up you cuckold, every nigger should be killed on sighting, regardless of what the nigger is doing.

I wish they'd film these executions in 4k. Always such shitty cameras.

What if I'm a wizard neo-nazi?

Canadian bro here. Willing to help. I've trained for over a decade and am always armed and always ready for anything. I know where most of the rapefugee stuff is to be located, some of it in on military base where it'll probably be too guarded to do much, but others maybe more vulnerable. BTW every single so called "Syrian Refugee" I've seen so far are all males who look like they could be in the olympics, they are so fucking iron, I am pretty sure swinging a branch at them wouldn't do shit and it would just break. I myself have broken many branches on myself and I'm not nearly as hard as them.

I can never get over this one, I swear.

Being a subhuman species is not an excuse if they're still sapient.

Schizophrenic here. I feel sad reading your post.

HOLY SHIT I WENT TO THIS SCHOOL AND EVEN KNEW THE KID AT IN THE BACK LEFT, GREGORY-LINCOLN "EDUCATION" CENTER.
In 8th grade I got my ass beat by this nigger bitch because I was musty because leather jacket and was humiliated in class because she brought soap and water then proceeded to beat me unconscious. When I came too, I was too much of a pussy to fight so I spit in her face and some gorilla sucker-punched me. I hate myself for that but I stopped being a pussy in 10th grade. I still can't let it go.

This reminds me of Unturned 3.

People should be killed rather than crippled.

Soap and water?

You can hear the nigger yelling for his gun, I assume he is either trying to pull it or wants the kid to pick it up, same as she did for "his stick" when the cop tackled her.

Even if that's not what happened, nothing of value was lost.

The bitch expected me to take a shower in class.

A hunter shoots the coyote to kill it. He doesn't wound it, immobilize it, and then beat it to death with his rifle butt. Torturing lesser beings is one of the red flags for potential serial killers, user.

If the nigger attacks you, immobilize it (beat their ass into unconsciousness and give them an extra hit or two (double tap) to be sure) and leave it be. If there's a pack of them, or it's a fullblown silverback, destroy it. But for the love of god, don't take pleasure in making it suffer.

You obviously haven't been around enough dindus

Well user there's two ways I'll deal with this.

1. I will go full schizo and let demonic power take me over and whatever happens, happens. People will tell me later I guess what happened. In such a case the brutality will probably be tremendous.
2. I'll just kill it quick as possible because I'll want to beat Breivik's highscore and move onto my next target before I get put away.

Careful what you post user.
Alphabet watches this board.

I wouldn't be surprised if they do some kind of threat analysis that leads to monitoring.

Pontiac = Poor Old Nigger Thinks It's A Cadillac

Despite the hate, I get your point. Niggers never take an engagement one on one, they always get their friends to sucker punch someone.
White men fight with honor, and are actually human in their behaviour.

But the biggest failing of honorable people is the inability to realize how thoroughly dishonorable people can be. They don't deserve honor. They wanted to start shit, show them we can be just as bad if we chose to.

user it doesn't matter, the police read everything I write, and they just ask me why I post some stuff or what I was thinking, and that's that. I don't really know why more hasn't happened to me and why they mostly just leave me be.

All we're talking about here anyways if in the hypothetical scenario some nignog or other non-white chimps out in my vicinity and I end up fighting them.

The way I feel about is that, being a recognized white supremacist, if I get caught up in such an event I may as well go all-out Race War Now at that point as my life is certainly over already.

Unless the police tell me that I as a white supremacist can defend myself from nignogs and actually get away from any charges and legal shit, I don't see why I should exercise restraint.

Quite a few people in Holla Forums are LEO it is a good honest career where you can really make a difference.

we are much worse

I feel you. I was referring to those of us who are just nobodies.
I ended up posting some psychopathic shit and got a "visit".

Well I hope those of us who are LEO would answer the call if (((they))) ever attempt a gun grab.

Was your mistake posting without a proxy on other more cucked imageboards with admins that leak your IP?

Skype also has fucked me over, that shit is completely compromised, but there's STILL no workable alternative to it.

Enough to know that acting like a dindu and savaging another being, lesser or not, is completely below me.

I never said they're innocent, nor did I say they should be free of punishment or resistance. I said that taking pleasure in savaging them makes you a nigger, nigger.

All of you faggots lack self discipline.
Even something like this. Anger is a completely appropriate emotion for as long as you're feeling it. He gave the bastard a damned good beating, and then he got up and went about his business and left the dumb motherfucker there to pick himself up and reflect on his life choices. There was a purpose to beating him, and that was to completely demoralize him. He's going to remember the day Cousin Dale almost punched a hole in his head.

This is the model example. Clearly this man has better control over himself than Cousin Dale (hence Cousin Dale's obesity, obviously)

yeah
I seriously feel those are honeypots

but the funny thing was

No user. "Enough'" is when you hate them and want to inflict as much pain on them as they have on everyone else.

Dindus are retarded. He wont remember shit. He might even remember winning that fight

whoops I forgot

This board is pretty embarrassing sometimes. So many scrawny edgelords who'd get their heads cracked open by the average nigger if they'd say the same shit they do here in real life. I saw some "faces of Holla Forums" threads a few years back and weak fags were all I saw, same thing I've seen when I've met Holla Forumsacks irl. Please make yourself actually threatening before you talk about eradicating an entire race.

I just realized

Considering Holla Forums natural aversion to irl meetings/organizing
how in da fuck did you meet anyone irl?

Fuck off.

These places are all honeypots user:

1. The tinychats. All of them.
2. The polish version of Holla Forums.
3. 4chan
4. a lot of stuff to reel in people off of the boards, although seemingly innocent, is compromised/honeypot

Also be suspicious of people who for whatever reason constantly insist people join their stupid off-site chats.

I don't look threatening at all but I can actually fight pretty much everyone.

please point to where I said that itt

and I have survived in prison cupcake
(also jail, that usually precedes prison)

Just met them around and learned they browsed here after a few months, met about 6 of in total, all of them were autistic skeletons or whales.

You didn't say it, others edgelords did.

14f9a5
why did you switch your IP from
ad5965

I highly doubt you've met 6 pollacks irl

Xir is the one with the blue hair

Redpill me on how you survived prison, how long you were in prison, and how you somehow got out of prison.

Can't believe noone's posted this one.

motherfucker you get out after doing your time retard

Nigger just got iced.

That truck really creamed him.

Well what were you in there for and also how come your time didn't get extended for fighting and so on while inside?

One or two of the guys in that audience could probably fuck the average Holla Forumsack up from my limited knowledge of this board's members, the ones I've seen would most certainly get their asses handed to them.

Leftists cucks =/= feral niggers

Because I didn't change IP?

hahahahaha

Holy shit those white dudes that jumped in took a picture as if they were on vacation lmao

hey guise lets fight/break the law/do shit and intentionally get caught

ur fockin stupid kid

From what I've seen in those threads I mentioned and also irl the people on this board are actually weaker than the faggots in your pic, no joke.

you must be a nigger, you're so fucking stupid

That very well may be so, but until RWDS actually happens, there's no reason to be a nigger about it. Kill it and get it over with, or leave the damned thing alone after it's been neutralized.

I don't understand the reasoning of "They won't show you empathy, so just fuck their shit up as much as you can!" I thought we were supposed to be better than they are? I thought "they" were only to be joined if "they" were unable to be beaten? Are you saying whites can't beat niggers, you fucking cuck? Are you saying whites aren't better than niggers, you fucking kike?

he switched IP/VPN again

also MUH PR

Combined with the heights and weights I've seen posted here, as well as a thread about fighting I read where almost everyone said they'd never been in a fight, I've become convinced that most of this board are a bunch of pussies who'd get fucking eaten alive if shit hit the fan. I've only seen like 3 people on here talking about martial arts or anything of that nature.

For someone who claims we're all a bunch of pussies, you sure haven't proved you're not one yourself.

Are you a pussy, user?

also
Please wise sage tell us about how Aikido is the ultimate because Steven Segal can throw people 20 feet thru a window

I meant more speaking about doing anything other than sitting in front of their computer screen bitching about kikes.

Extremely rare posts about martial arts, bush craft, a fairly small amount about shooting, almost none about hunting, mostly just autistic tales about being cucked by niggers.

/k/

mma is the only "art" you need

If you need me to break it down:
boxing, muythai(roundhouse kick)
judo, wrestling, muythai(clinch & knees)
bjj, judo(katamewaza techniques)

also

aikido is bullshit
TKD is only good for practicing good kick form
karate is alright meh

Hunting is boring shit

There's plenty of eastern europeans posting here who could probably destroy you in 2 seconds.

the awesomeness of boxing

Tyson is only 5'10"

You don't know what you're missing out on fam. Do you hate fishing too?

Boxing

If you're in prison, sometimes the fights will come to you, or there'll be situations in which you have to fight.

I love nature

Yes I hate fishing

I know that

You don't try to reason with trolls

like niggers, you just fuck them up and move on

You're saying violence is wrong inherently. It's not. There's nothing wrong with violence. It's your reasons for using it… and if you're going to use it, you might as well not be a pussy about it. You know what happens in a fight when you're too worried about accidentally hurting the other person too much? Unless the other person is much weaker than you and not really a threat, you'll lose, and get your shit wrecked. There's no time to think in a fight.

I'm 6'4", blue eyes, blond hair, been practicing Judo 10+ years, and 210 pounds of lean-muscle.

nigger stfu

glad you're on our side

I'm 5'10, 220 (wish I could get back down to 190 my fighting weight from 15 years ago)

Pretty good at judo myself, but if youre in that good a shape with that much experience, you probably destroy me.
At least in nage.

Sober I'm not the greatest fighter in the world but after a pint of vodka I'd break your fucking jew one hit.

*jaw

kek

also
checked for aryan brother in arms

Well in your favour I am a severe insomniac and I have quite a few injuries and I'm really tired all the time, however I am able to consciously kick in adrenaline and feel no pain and be wide the fuck awake in seconds to a minute.

I would destroy you in Ne-Waza, I am pretty shit at Nage-Waza.

I also have a genetic advantage over normal humans in that I can not be choked out, period, and that I have unusual flexibility too. I have many times had people do chokes on me where I don't resist at all and they can't do shit. My veins are not in the normal place and if I were to be hanged by a noose it wouldn't do fuck all to me either.

I am also a mentalist or psychic and can "hypnotize" people use thoughtforms on them to produce all manner of effects and if my emotions are stirred sufficiently into action I can do really amazing things along these lines. I can also control the bioelectricity in my body to do strange things too and know how to make effective use out of trance states.

There's lots of shit I can do especially if I'm fighting for real, all out, using everything at my disposal mind and body.

shit I always thought katame was ground game but thats just the subs/locks
(not formally trained)

I don't know bro
I'm pretty good on the ground.

You ever sweep someone who had 6 inches and 100 lbs advantage from half-guard?
Finished it in side-control with an americana (ude garami)

And I love scarf position

I'm so good on the ground people feel hopeless going against me and I just dominate them. I let them pin me down and then just escape and pin them or lock them, then let go intentionally and let them get me again, then escape it again and dominate them again. That's how it always goes for me.

I'm really shit at throws though and if you're shorter than me it's easy for you to get your center of weight below me and toss me around. My insomnia makes me too slow and fucks up the timing of everything. I once in awhile decide to hypnotize my opponent but I usually refrain from doing so because when they're stumbling around clumsily like that getting mindfucked they tend to just think "I'm not feeling well / something is off" and to sit things out so then I have to get a new partner.

I don't remember the names of shit btw, I just have a Judo poster to the left of my monitor, so I looked at that to remind myself. That's something else I have to do sometime, memorize the names of every throw.

Right now my main focus though is to heal all my fucked up injuries that haven't been going away and I intend to do that with thoughtforms + energywork. Then I'll be able to fight so much better again.

I did some weird mediumistic shit very recently just a week ago where a green belt guy was complaining about his ear having a problem and I took that away from him so he's ok now and now my ear is fucked but I am working out a way now to unfuck my ear without giving it back to him btw. I can like focus on the energetic signatures of diseases and move them around too within the body, causing the disease to manifest in different spots, and stop being an issue in a particular area… still working out a lot of nuances though on how to process and destroy diseases properly

Nobody posted this?

Where is the full video of this?????????????

try pushing it out thru your feet

preferably while standing out in a forest

Holy fuck my sides.

Molyneux is controlled opposition, not one of us.

KNOCKED
THE
FUCK
OUT

The reason I still think Stefan is one of us, despite his recent shift in tone, is because his jewish blood comes from his mother. His relationship with his mother… not that good to say the least. Hence, I don't think he'd appreciate identifying with his mothers jewish blood, since he got a taste of jewishness from birth.

This pavement ape would have deserved to have his head put in a vice.

His mother was not a Jew, his grandmother was, i.e. he as little Kike blood.

No, that would be spit.
From a video of some autist kid having a shit-fit over something, whining "green, green" repeatedly.

This distinction has to be made, otherwise we devolve into apes AKA niggers

Agreed.

Punish niggotry harshly, but do not punish negrums for simply standing around. They will eventually do something stupid.

You're a fucking retard user.

People should start taking trophies.

You knock a nig like this out, you should also cut off their thumbs. They are clearly unworthy of the evolutionary advantage and it will keep them from pulling a trigger in the future.

Tell the truth. She was mad because the test came out positive and he started acting like they never met.

We all have a little subhuman in us.

AYO FOO! HIT ME WITH THAT PISTACCIO AND 1/2 WATERMELON

SUCK MY DICK NIGGA!

Honestly, if the white guy hadn't had such a thick core he'd have in trouble. The nog's pretend-punch threw him off-guard and would have thrown him to the ground.

Praise white men's better upper-body-to-core proportions (take notice of how whites overpower blacks with sheer core power almost every time).

true, but once the white guy gets a couple in, that nigga is gone to wonderland

Well that's the other advantage of whites, more white muscle cells compared to blacks. White muscle cells specialize in quick and strenuous work, while red ones (more abundant in blacks) are for lower-intensity and prolonged work.

I'm not saying violence is wrong inherently, I'm saying lack of self control, and getting off on causing a lesser being pain is incredibly base.

By all means, do whatever you have to do if it means ensuring victory, but you don't beat the fuck out of someone and then continue beating their head in long after you've reached the point of demoralization.

No matter what, there's always a line that shouldn't be crossed. This was drilled into my head at a young age by my kung-fu instructor.

Physical discipline is wasted energy without mental discipline.

yeah maybe I should go get them a cold compress and call 911 while i'm at it.

This isn't kung fu it's a street fight, the goal of which is to cause as much damage and pain as possible, it's not your faggoty wushu tournament.

Real discipline is not engaging in some fight in a gas station parking lot it's walking away and not giving in to the intimidation of some sewer rat. A real man would walk away and if attacked would lodge a piece of expanded lead in their chest. Fighting is just going to make them angrier in the long run.

Bravo, one of you edgelords actually advocated for not fighting in the first place. I'm impressed. In before you're screamed at for being a cuck.

I'm not against killing them, I'm just saying if you're going to fight them, you don't need to kick their head in long after the fight is over. If the goal was to kill them, you could have just fucking avoided the fight and shot them when they continued to press you.

I tried focusing on the ear that was still good and copying over its signature to the right ear while pushing it out into water. It seems to have got rid of it, not sure if it's too early to say though.

Are you sure you don't have that the wrong way around?

amren.com/news/2008/02/race_and_physic_1/
amren.com/ar/1992/10/index.html

Filename should be changed. Something like "typical day in the hood" or "African-American problem-solving."

The first one or the second!? The 2nd was so much funnier because the dude JUST hit somebody and GOT OUT OF HIS CAR, looking to fight him.

I swear to God nigs are worse than toddlers having temper tantrums.
As she goes limp, spreads out and flails on the ground, resisting arrest, etc. Pathetic "I hope this goes viral so I can get dat gibs" behavior.

he's responding to himself now

fucking cucked swede program

why do these niggers always have to announce where they're from as if it means something?

kek

What did he think was going to happen? Obviously he's showing off by disregarding traffic, so he's aware of what's supposed to happen. What on earth made him think there would be a different result this time?

**Tox will be this. Libre software, P2P, E2E encrypted, and most importantly for your threat model, works with Tor as a proxy.
tox.chat**
If you're curious about why the things I mentioned are important I'd be happy to talk about that at length somewhere where it isn't a derail.
/shill

The following is a random keyword the nsa monitors via pastebin.com/raw/UWffBQbn: Encryption

Shit, my bad.

Je zou moeten weten dat Die Antwoord degenerate kanker mongolen zijn die hun "stijl" expliciet hebben aangenomen als afzetting tegen de Boeren cultuur. Ben jij een kaffer of zo?