Ginsburg: "I Don't Want to Envision a Trump Win"

archive.is/kJTbt

Oy vey.

She's such a gross old jew her face made me angry

Please let her die soon.

we could always try some meme magic

Meme, you say?

ACTIVATE THE CURSE

WHY THAT OLD FUCKING KIKE. HOW DARE SHE PRESUME.

Lucifer, take her!

2016 shall kill her, its out for more blood.

It begins.

So it is written.

Im voting Trump

She looks like she's spent the last 70 years sneering at the goyim.

So let it be done.

that nose

chek'd and heil'd. satan hitler trips and dubs shall make it so!

KEK HEAR OUR PLEAS

Fuck off with your memes MOSSAD.

PRAISE KEK
DANKE SATAN

This meme machine will not end

Oh it's you again. Kill yourself, cunt.

Funny how she has no real facts as to why Trump would be bad. Because then she'd look like a racist, kike supremacist globalist. She'd prefer to see twisted social engineering destroy the entire country and overrun by shitskin gangs.

that's obvious announcement of election fraud.

What a disgusting creature.

If only he could win.

Two dubs in a row. Impressive

"You Don't Want to Envision a Trump Win and WE want to envision you in an oven. There's no middle ground. Die, ya shriveled up kike cunt."

Not until after November.

Even if nothing else is true, the current King Of The Hill will put someone in there that's even more of a fuckup than the current lineup.

could she look more jewish?

This really has been a weird week.

Finish her, Satan!

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say she's not long for this world.
Even her filthy stolen jew magic can't stem the tide of the flooding nile.

They truly don't give a shit about western civilization and want to see it burn.

Since when did kikes ever, ever have decorum?

I wouldn't count on it, even Soros is older and he doesn't look like hes going to suddenly drop dead any time soon.

That old rat is surprisingly resilient, I've got to give him that.

This has got to be the single most disgusting thing I've ever seen on the internet.
Not her bloodlust, we're all thirsty, whatever.
Just that face.
I can't even really pin down what it is, but something about that face makes my skin crawl intensely.

The holocaust never happened, but it will. And the antics of people like this will be directly responsible.

Isn't it mind-blowing that we went from the nation of Washington, Jefferson, Hamilton, etc. to putting this creepy alien on the supreme court? Just looking at her, you would be surprised if she valued freedom or any white values.

Imagine taking her back in time to the 18th century and introducing her to our founding fathers. "She will be a supreme court justice in the future." They'd be horrified.

One thing the internet has changed; we have better access to these images, so we start to know that appearance is linked to behavior. It is not wrong to judge a book by its cover.

My wife's coworker is a National Guard reservist here in Columbus. He was told last month to be ready to be called up for Cleveland duty. They local armory has also been staging equipment this week.

This gonna be good. Pass the popcorn.

Whatever happened to that old kike that Obama wanted to put on the Supreme Court, Garland or whatever his name is? Is he going to be confirmed or did Congress stop that?

Fucking Christ, the thought of four fucking Jews on the Supreme Court…

Only after Trump is in office

I mean, Ginsburg can kill herself if she doesn't like it.

She can always leave and never come back.