Batman: BLACKED Edition

I totally knew this was gonna happen. Kill off the white male, right after making him into a murderous psycho, and then have the white girl shack up with Gary Stu nigger.

Oh, DC, never fucking change.

mfw no Batman X Gotham Girl sex scene to gratify the Batman X Supergirl shipper inside every one of us

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/P4mYE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's the only place where a girl can burn the coal and not pay the toll. kek

I just saw the fattest ass on a white girl. My jaw literally dropped, she was fucking magnificent. The best part is that she was walking with her boyfriend, a tall black dude. The thought of him stuffing her with his huge fucking cock is hot as fuck.
#bbc #blacked #black #cock #cuckold #big #black #bull

Isn't that just because of Psycho-Pirate?

Did he make her interested in Trayvon Robin? Is Psycho-Pirate a cuck?

Imagine a supervillain who used his powers to cuck himself, or specifically to fuel is interracial fetish.

Hell, that's what we should do this thread. We should make that character.

Please go back to Holla Forums, you should be embarrassed for saying something like that.

Who are these characters and why should I care?

Okay, so it's decided. We'll model the character after this user:
So, what power do you want to have to make your lust for BBC in white girls happen?

Reminder that Dindus are the least attractive race.

I can see someone used death of superman as a reference. Also what's the deal with Gotham man and Gotham Girl again?

I'm sorry redditor, no one is going to make an ebin meme for you. You'll have to find some other way to get your le ubboats.

Can someone please tell me why every young black teen in comic books now has to look exactly the same with the exact same haircut? Black guys have more than one type of hair outside of short.

You mean this haircut?

Kind of sad actually. Ended up killing her brother because he was insane from Psycho Pirate.

Thanks Waller, you fucked it up, once again.

It took them until about 2000 to realise that black people stopped wearing flat-tops

…Yeah, no. If they were actually going to kill Batman off and replace him, I'm pretty sure there'd be news articles out about it by now. This is some sort of bullshit cliffhanger, but they're not actually going to kill Batman.

Haven't there already been like 3 or 4 "Death of Batman" stories in the last 10 years?

The latest one I can remember happened during Snyder's Endgame arc.

Meh, the entire thread is just clickbait shit anyway. OP can't even do a storytime.

Good thing is these characters will be forgotten and never revisited within two years. Also I guess it makes it pretty clear for the "DC isn't as bad as Marvel at cult Marx bullshit" folks that both are bad.

You're telling me there have been 3 canon stories where batman dies in the last 10 years and I only heard about one of them?

To be fair, there is a storytime for it already, at in the DC rebirth thread. OP couldn't even be bothered to link people to it, though.

Also, having looked into this myself, it looks like all the 'death of Batman' stuff is foreshadowing for some sort of long-term plot that the author has worked out, so yeah, OP is a massive clickbaiting faggot.

archive.is/P4mYE

Go back to Holla Forums.

It's also the only place where white girls feel attraction to monkeys.

twist: the ass was fat only because the girl herself was the size of a small moon

Jesus Christ. It's like Dobson if he were black

Yeah let's forget about the fact that a bunch of white males attempted to stop said white male.

I thought dobson would be the fat chick on the right.

It's piss easy to draw and you're unlikely to be called out for being lazy.

Because that is one of the only hairstyles that are possible with their super curly hair, this is why most black men just shave.

only mixed ones have less than curly hair and can get a few more cuts.

It amuses me thought how blacks in media are represented as this noble underdog, when in real life they are 7 foot tall hulking behemoths that are borderline super human and testosterone-intoxicated.

Go home, Louis.

Or if he was a woman.

Personally I try to keep my head shaved but, my hair grows back kinda fast. Afros aren't really common and can be uncomfortable in hot weather. Dreads require work to achieve, not just a simple hair cut. I try to keep #10 but again my hair grows back fast.

I'm not sure if this is just racism or cuck tendencies showing through. Probably both.

When he said "kill off the white male" he was pretty clearly talking about Gotham.

whose the metalman getting deathpunched?

I think that's supposed to be Cyborg.

He doesn't die, though, which is weird, because I'm pretty sure that he is not THAT much metal that getting a fist forcefully shoved through his solar plexus wouldn't kill him.

By god, I have always hated his look. Besides Teen Titans and one design in the comics. 95% reflective metal is not a good look.

wew lad I love forced contrarian opinions for the sake of not sounding like halfchan

Please lose weight and seek sunlight

CTR go back to halfchan please.

not really sure where to ask this, and I don't wanna make a new thread for this one question, so…

I want to start reading the batman comics, but I'm not really sure where to start? I picked up the Year One GN and loved it, the movie was a pretty good adaption as well. I want more of that suspensful, dark stuff. Are the New 52s any good? Should I start elsewhere?
is nuBatgirl in the New 52s any good either? She looks cute, but that's no good if the stories are shit

And are the Suicide Squad comics any good as well? I heard the movie was pretty shit.

No. You don't want to go down that road. If you started with the GNs, then you don't have anywhere to go but down. They're not an accurate portrayal of the standard superhero comic.

This goes for anything acclaimed. The Killing Joke, The Watchmen, The Dark Knight Returns, etc. If you got into comics reading those, then superheroes are not for you. Those works are as far from the cape formula as you can get.

That's not what I was asking for. I meant more stuff like Year One and i'm assuming Killing Joke, Under the Red Hood, etc. I don't want light-hearted silliness. I want some grimdark shit.

gtfo

There's worse people ruining comics right now but you grimdark fags were the beginning of the end. Get out.

Guess I'll dig through that shit on my own. What would YOU fags suggest then? "True" cape-shit wise?

I haven't actually read DC shit since Batman died and was replaced by commissioner Gordan in an Iron-man suit, but I think I vaguely know what is up.
The cis whites on the left are Gotham Man and Gotham Girl who were stealing Batman's limelight.
Gotham Man I assume does evil shit and dies.
Gotham Girl then fucks the black Robin from DC's multi-ethnic Robin force created during DC JEW or DC Afterbirth.
Batman at some point tells black Robin to protect Gotham for him which is the most puzzling statement to me.

Read Legends of the Dark Knight. I'll warn you, there are some silly elements, but it's all presented in a fairly dark shell.

Gothic is especially worth reading, at least.

Thanks user!

not them, but if you want Batman Hush is a good read. Tons of references to old Batman stories, and weaves a pretty good tale. DO NOT read Hush 2 or anything else.

Kingdom Come has great art and is a neat tale. Same goes for New Frontier.

No, I'm suggesting collected works and you should stick with those. Serials are dumpster-fire-fuel. Anyway…

If you can get your hands on it, the original 52 series is a very fun read. It was a year without Batman, Wonder Woman and Superman after a major crisis (I don't even remember which now) and it's an issue each week for a whole year thus "52". Good comic nerdery there, had a bit of dark stuff you might love without going so deep in it that you can hear the Linkin Park playing.

Batman: Long Halloween is another good choice if you can nab it at the library or something. Played a big role in writing for the Nolan movies.

And while I seem to be the only person that cared for it, All Star Batman and Robin, the Boy Wonder is entertaining. I'd argue it's good if you disregard any sense of canon and just let the pseudo-drug trip guide you, but I thought it was fun.

oy vey

How many blacks do you know?

cuck