What's the best cartoon episode of all time?

What's the best cartoon episode of all time?

Either Task Force X or The Doomsday Sanction.

The Greatest Story Never Told is also pretty good.

That's a pretty broad question. How do you assess what's the best episode between two completely different shows (say, a slice-of-life comedy like Doug vs an action show like The Batman).

I guess I can list some of my own favorite, since have my Samurai Jack and the DCAU on the top of my mind.

*since I have Samurai Jack and the DCAU on the top of my mind.
Not sure how I mangled that.

tales of ba sing se
It can be considered a filler one but the scene where Iroh sings gets me everytime

I would have said Question Authority, but it's basically a 2-parter with Hunter's Moon.

I think you meant to say it was part of the 4-part long season finale.

No user, Question Authority directly ties into the hawgirl plot, were you not paying attention?

Yeah you're right, I fucked up

I'm going to have to say Exosquad had the best.
Episode 11 - The Brood (Into the Heart of Darkness 2)
The episode where Captain Marcus kamikazi's the Resolute.

Heart of ice was good.

I didn't like The Doomsday Sanction, personally

I actually really liked Tabula Rasa. I love what they did with Amazo.

The episode of Ed Edd n Eddy where he framed the Eds. Made me realize how devious Jimmy could be. It's called If it smells like an ed

That two-parter episode of Captain Planet where Wheeler went back in time to prevent himself from becoming a Planeteer and then going back again to prevent himself from preventing himself from becoming a Planeteer.

Oh come on bitches.

oh god I completely forgot about that one. That was really damn good. It showed that Superman can survive without his powers and Vandal Savage reassessing himself.

how about we all agree that Justice League and Justice League Unlimited as a whole is the best episode of all time

agreed.

Yeah but especially For the Man Who Has Everything

What the fuck

It's like if fanfiction were good

fucking finns did it again

the lava monster is definitely up there
i can pretty much list any samurai jack and it would still count

I've Got Batman in My Basement.

Wait… they… just tested a nuke in the 1940s simply to show Hitler they work. They both preserved the future by giving America the atomic bomb and then changed it by giving that girl back her legs… and the heart kid totally elbowed Hitler.

This show is brilliant.

Could Green Lantern defeat blood lusted morals-off Planeteers five vs one?

I never was into that show, but wow such faggotry. I preferred Conan and James Bond Jr.