third for best food

nigga the crowd is 50% white. Its too small, nothing is gonna happen

You cheeky fucks.

Fuck off beta

Fox10 Interview a white guy

KEK

It's an old new thread.

thats wa breddy good

Is this a continuation of the thread where some guy outted the butthurt guy?

What's up /potato/?

happening is in AZ

I'm assuming so. That's where I came from.

niggers trying to get on the highway.

news crew still talking shit on the christcuck nigger

Where is my Potato themed thread #15, Revenge of the Potato Gun at?

momma always said life was like a box of chocolates

checked

this faggot is such a crisis actor type

yes welcome friend

Why not?

FOX 10

youtube.com/watch?v=3mq5hrUDoYo

NOTHIEFS

youtube.com/watch?v=pXbuP19AWDM

SCANNER

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/12145/web

Missed a booty call because I was watching 14 livestreams at once.

Not even bothered.

It'll do I guess

Shit user, I'm glad you saw the light. Tell us a story in the next thread, please.

Give it to /baphmoet/.

The two-legged potato..

The great potato debate lives on. The question is what potato was shot from the potato gun.

making a new, more potato thread

I just wanted to keep talking because right as the thread hit full the newscaster started lauding the white guy.

Include that vid of Samwise in the OP.

THE SPUD

you have to bring to potato posting with you user. Roasted red potato's are pretty great certainly better then fucking sweet potatoes

THREAD #16 BETTER BE CALLED Revenge of the Potato Gun

DONT BE A FAGGOT

Just pepper sprayed a few of them.

You really need to kill yourself.

this OP dropped the fucking ball by not making this potato themed

i've seen some shit, both there and over there too

I bet you only eat french fries

Fuck your sub-spuds, Sweet potatoes are UberTubers.

sweetpotatoniggers are indeed subhuman

fuck off normalfag

One eye on the streets

One eye on the niggers

That's actually the most common type of cell bloc.

Good job user

Trump, please purge the GOP of these cucks

twitter.com/CNN/status/751610945403752448

shut up

LORD KEK MAKE IT SO

Soft

I caught this too.

So did the cops really snackbar the guy with a robot?

ill bet you kiss girls faggot

split nigger vision

the dems and republicans have finally merged into one party. Or just made it official

WHICH FUCKING ONES?

DO WE HAVE AN ARREST

NEW POTATO UPDATED THREAD BOYS

I used to feel sympathy for the BLM group.

Those feelings are left in the past.

When do we begin dealing with these animals?

I saw Jewt Gingrich running his yap about this, so now it's Rubio too. Wonder who else.

THAT NIG GOT POTATO'D

Want to prank your friends? Follow this neat trick to make everyone laugh!

JIMMY JOHNS WILL NOT FALL

based fox 10 actively making fun of protesters at this point

hopefully they get to the freeway so this can go on. i want to keep drinking. there's plenty of time to sleep when I'm dead

>do living memes know they are memes?

I've got his dox here: pastebin.com/a7nG6fSU

Phoenix cops aren't taking any guff from these niggers.

That one protestor on the ground looked like he was having a siezure

really fam

It was more like I was full lefty and still browsed Holla Forums and left with 8ch when GamerGate June '15 happened, and learned of hitler and tradition and family and honor and duty and racial science and environment hoaxes and how everything I thought I knew about how huge banks controlled the world was.. a little off. It had one more step up the ladder and I found it.

And then I called my gf a Communist shithole and she kicked me out. 10/10 would make leftists cry again.

A few other things hard leftists want to do and condone:

I can share more. I was one of those guys for ~11 years. I was also a satanist so that's.. something I can provide info too.

Perusing leftist content is something one can only do so much of before they begin to gaze into the abyss of suicidal thoughts kek. I will provide content for you.

checked

is this nigger dead or what?

why can't these chimps just go around?

faggots

updated thread

Go ask your friends on reddit

POTATO THREAD

You know it's a real riot when someone starts busting sick kickflips.

Lets just say that current events have "Red pilled" me.

NIG NOGG'D

K

This tbh

Those GOP cucks really believe this. They really think they're the bad guys. That's why they're such spineless faggots. We need to purge them.

Good show user, red potatoes are fucking great.

Sweet potatoes are nigger tier

STILL NIL NIL

TOPKEK

yes, maybe. he corned himself and had shot 2 cops near where he was making his final stand. he was either wounded or shot himself failing to suicide. claimed he had a bomb on him and planted bombs around the building.

EOD robot was sent in to control det the explosives he had on him. still not 100% clear on if he had bleed out when they sent the robot in or not. at the very least they blew his dead ass corpse up. lots of conflicting info throughout and I don't trust the story about the final minutes yet.

GET IN HERE

it looks like the niggers are scattering

Is he died?

migrating now

These people really are demons and unstable as hell. No wonder Dostoevsky wrote that book. Any crazy militant fags and trannies you've run into?

Make a separate thread during the day pls user.

There is too much going on at the moment.

Put together the key points of what you learnt over the 11 years and then run the thread as an AMA.

no faggots are using taters to derail and that thread number is even more off than this one.

At first I thought someone was sitting on his face

ROCKS THROWN
O
C
K
S

T
H
R
O
W
N

This please.

MOVE TO THIS THREAD

MOVE TO THIS THREAD

MOVE TO THIS THREAD

MOVE TO THIS THREAD

MOVE TO THIS THREAD

MOVE TO THIS THREAD

I was one of those too. I used to write protest manuals on battle tactics.

Here's one after the 2012 street bonfire in Vancouver: pastebin.com/G4HmGYFZ

Actually yeah, this sounds better.

no fuck your potato 

no faggot your derail thread is shit

co-signed.

Fuck off

ugh. I just finally got notheifs up and while there are level 1 chimpouts going on, it doesn't look like there are enough niggers to sustain.

that's fair. I haven't shifted as far as you have politically, but I also haven't been as far left as you have. When I was a lefty, free speech and creativity was always my 'wedge issue' and when the left started to attack that, thats when they lost me.

the thing about the tactics you mention though is that they are all borrowed, and leftists seldom have the balls to pull them off

I'm late to the party. What have I missed tonight?

nothing, these protests are worthless.

Goddammit

Potatoes

mostly potatoes
also onions

It's niggers, man, what did you expect?

they could at least chain themselves to something or do something more important than block a street for a couple of hours.

Nah, an anarchist in the south not in the cities is pretty alone. Never met another besides my Communist gf who had JJ tits and was retarded as fuck

Yep, but a decent portion of far leftists don't care about going to jail/prison in order to avenge their kin, blah blah.

There was and still is a lot of sentiment towards a leftist martyr ending the p o tuss' life tard text to avoid NSA triggers so that full leftism can.. win?

With trump winning I can only imagine what shit is going to go down. Far leftists are REALLY REALLY FUCKING MAD already and that was pre-trump. To them, him winning is just another super rich white guy existing. And their prime directive is to end all class systems.

What could go wrong? (^:

You make a new thread when the old one has hit it's limit, this one has hundreds of posts left. You get that?

I think if that was they play they were making they'd be doing it so they could force the dems to put in a more radically left candidate? but they could be dumb enough to either think biden gives a shit about them or they're dumb enough to do it just for 'exposure'

And part of the reason I'm voting trump is that it pisses off those eternally mad types. I don't think anyone gets that. the more they get mad and the more they use these nasty tactics the more I want to help someone to win.

something happened a year ago with gg? I thought it was dead in '14.

Have these people ever thought about what would happen if something like that were to happen, it would be open season on them? I know leftists are subhumans with little to no foward thinking, but they really don't know how to blend in. Its painfully obvious sometimes when your talking to a lefty. If they were to even try that, what stopping someone like me from going next door and massacring the three edgy anarcho-kiddies who live next to me? What are they going to do? Call the police? They can't unkill them.

Evening protests starting up again. Miami, Providence and DC being shown along with Dallas PD searching for a suspicious nigger near HQ

youtube.com/channel/UCeZtKRqzrJMlmMoZDPtqDCg/live

NTA not streaming now but maybe later

youtube.com/watch?v=pXbuP19AWDM

hey Holla Forums whats the cenus? whats the best stream to watch for chimp outs?