Feral ex-military niggers all across the South are determined to kill cops

twitter.com/Ricky_Vaughn99/status/751626034454421504

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/wlgO3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's time

bump

WE HAVE A PROBLEM

Niggas so dumb, there is no way they could win a race war.

Ive been trying to tell people this here. Every time I post this, slide threads bury everything

but I was on twitter at 4am last night when the
Dallas topic first blew up

What I seen was that EVERY NIGGER WAS EAGER AND DEMANDING A RACE WAR

A massive amount, to the point of serious kinda shit that would put someone in prison for posting it

The fucking press is trying to hide that NIGGERS WANT RACE WAR MORE THAN WHITE SUPREMACISTS

Well now maybe the cops will stop carrying water for Jews by attacking their fellow whites with bogus hate crime arrests.

The justice department and national law enforcement created this problem by enabling and excusing the dindus.

Well, they were the first group to actually use military tactics and lethal weapons against police at protests. Whites haven't done anything remotely like it since the 1920s.

Obviously there was no plan, but hey, they got close to a 3:1 casualty rate. That's winning numbers for a lot of battles and wars.

It's kind of a cliche in WN circles: "we won't start the race war, but we will surely end it."

A real easy way to win a race war is for one side to never actually fight back. You do understand you can't just continually assert over and over online that you'll win a race war and expect it to magically happen, right?

Exactly. I see so many mention it, but do they expect some kind of formal declaration? It's already going on. Where the fuck are the white/decent people protests? One way to get some kind of a 'race war' going is to show up in large groups and wait for the inevitable attacks from blacks just for showing white unity. Just look at what happened after the confederate flag thing and whenever pro-white groups go anywhere. Show up somewhere in the thousands, wait for their provocation, and boom: race riot.

You do understand it hasn't started yet, right?

ROPE BREAK ROPE BREAK

When will it start?

The only way they could win, or have a very good chance at least, is if they managed to somehow work together on the with Hispanics. From top to bottom in the community and stopped attacking each other. As you can see Hispanics are mostly at the Trump rallies (with treasonous whites and middle class dindus), while blacks are off rioting over some gangbanger over there.

I really wish they would merge. Hell I'd throw them the few millions Jihad muzzies and even the Asians. I want a fight that I honestly am not sure we'd absolutely win.

Around election time. The liberals will coup alongside with the blacks and then the countries fate will be decided.

Also, if telecoms get shut down, it's war anyways.

Was just saying this to a friend a few hours ago. The fact is that it's been going on for a long time, but whites when they had a HUGE demographic advantage ignored it; then white flight; now people are too cozy with their big TVs and latest game consoles and years of white guilt schooling, and ignore when one segment of the population HATES them.

tweet deleted archive here archive.is/wlgO3

ayo
hol up
SHIEEEEETTTTTT

MUH BASED MILITARY NIGGERS. All niggers are niggers

Right.

100 years ago, whites were almost a third of world population. Today, there are fewer than a billion white people out of over seven billion total, and a significant portion will die within thirty years. In many of our own countries, white children are below 50% of all children. But "it hasn't started yet."

I want you to stay the fuck off this board, fag.

shut the hell up blackpill loser.

Fuck when will people learn to archive.

15:00 GMT on Tuesday the 12th of July, you didn't get the email sent to all whites informing us of the start of the race war? Are you a nigger?

He's still right, despite you not wanting to face the facts. Not to mention certain men and women will need to be made an example of for their constant denial and bargaining of the reality they are now faced with.

They'll probably simultaneously 'learn' when Summer is over. Usually around November.