Make consumerism great again

There has been talk of compiling some kind of list of good and bad companies.

I'm not talking about some gamergoy muh ethics in journalism shit. Rather, a simple database that can guide decisions of what company to do business with, when many alternatives are available but it is unclear which one is best.

Used to be that you could rely on reviews or brand reputation for these things. Now reviews everywhere are saturated with literal shills or braindead morons, and formerly reputable brands get bought up by chinese and arab conglomerates who then shaft the unsuspecting loyal customers. In particular the discussion of this in the car thread was very interesting.

We need to organize our research on consumer product/service companies. It helps us and provides an economic incentive to people becoming redpilled.

Other urls found in this thread:

australianmade.com.au/products/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>>>Holla Forums

DON'T FORGET TO REPORT THIS SLIDE THREAD

According to Illiterate faggots, America's culture isn't consumerism and manufacturing, so why should we care? Let's just emulate European countries like good little fags.

The problem with this is that the .1% of people that would use such a compilation are drowned out by the vast ocean of normalfag sheep. This proportion won't change until you raise a generation with a far better education than they receive now. Same issue GG has

Holy shit Wyoming loves them some Tex-Mex. And I didn't realize that beaners loved Dr Pepper like niggers love grape soda.

You fucking shill piece of shit, enjoy your anti sage

Who said anything about culture? Consumerism is a necessity of life in North America since self-sufficiency is so difficult to avoid.

You still benefit from it regardless of whether it's a minority.

Bump.

I know it won't affect much but I'll feel much better if I don't support kikes.

The database should also include which companies do or do not pay kosher tax.

Look at this indoctrinated zombie, spewing buzzwords it does not understand

This thread really pissed off the shills, good work OP.

(Pro-tip: the most redpilled thing you can do is produce your own goods and buy locally)

To some extent, a list is already compiled. The Human Rights Campaign puts out an annual list of fag-friendly companies. There are an awful lot that are up there, and you will have to live in a pretty austere way to avoid most of them, but at least steer clear of everything over 70 or 80. www.hrc.org campaigns corporate-equality-index
spaces where slashes should be to prevent referrer tracking

counter sage. SJW detected.

I don't spend my money on anything except food and living expense bills. Fuck consumerism. I'll save that shit for in case I have a hospital visit and to retire without government gibs.

So we need a database to guide the buyers's decisions like this Aussie website. Isn't that what you are saying, right?

australianmade.com.au/products/

OP we could go and consider all those (((companies))) with gay logo during the gay marriage fiasco as done for.

Beware of Companies that say "Assembled in" or "Prepared in" America or wherever, or "Prepared for" (American company) it usually means the constituent parts are shipped in from overseas and mixed or assembled in sweatshop like conditions.

Only Made in America means Made in America.

Are you crazy? You'll starve to death.

Buy a sack of brown rice and a sack of beans, and then grow vegetables in your yard. Even if the soil in your region is mostly clay, you should still be able to grow root vegetables. I'm not saying that you will never go shopping ever again, but it will get you pretty far.

Good luck building your own garden tools, automobiles, microprocessors, etc.

Say "Make Capitalism Great Again" because consumerism is what makes people hollow inside and shallow, it is part of the degeneracy.

Never post here again

Garden tools last a very long time. I have a set made sometime in the 1970s. How often do you buy a new car or computer? If you can take care of a sizable portion of your food, fix your clothing as it gets a bit worn, and are careful about not wasting water or electricity, you can save quite a bit of money. This might not work so well for you if 85% of your pay goes towards buying a new car every few months.

bump

Good luck with being such a soft cunt you can't even make your own garden tools.

No seriously. You need it more than I do.

Make a good blacklist faggot and publish it openly as a direct link. I am interested.