Loretta Lynch to Black Lives Matter:

"DO NOT BE DISCOURAGED"

youtube.com/watch?
v=CkLg58y–5o

The Judicial, Executive, and most of the Legislative branches of our Government seek to destroy us. When is enough enough?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?
youtube.com/watch?v=CkLg58y--5o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Now. Now is enough. But I can't shoot a bibi gun let alone a sniper rifle

LYNCH LORETTA

Were you really expecting a nigger to say anything against BlackLiesMatter?

It's somewhat sad that seeing an animal suffering at the hands of niggers infuriates me so much more than the other pics, but I guess that's the burden of whiteness
FUCKING KILL THESE FUCKING NIGGERS I WANT TO SEE EVERY SINGLE PIECE OF SHIT BLACK IN THE WHOLE PLANET MURDERED

The government declared war on the people, yet those niggers still think they are fighting the elites… Hope you're prepared Anons, now is too late to start training.

why didn't you embed the link retard?

Google is profiling what we are watching via embeds.

Forcing a copy/paste prevents tracking even more.

yeah, that's not helping. what's the title of the video?

> youtube.com/watch?

Loretta Lynch to Black Lives Matter: "Do not be discouraged"

Don't Click, Copy and paste into a new tab.
youtube.com/watch?v=CkLg58y--5o

So…. The entire government supports them but they're oppressed somehow by the system.

Welp.

got it. not really sure why it matters though. watching through an embed doesn't hurt and if anons aren't using a VPN then they're stupid

we should have an OPSEC thread that draws constant attention tbh fam

this is the same race that spergs out about being PERFECT MELANIN GODS but still complains about "inferior whiteys" curbing their shit at every turn

Can't use a VPN somehow. No it doesn't 'just' work..

wat? you can't VPN? is ur government blocking it? or are you saying VPNs aren't helping? not sure what you mean here. sorry

thx. i got it after I tried again

what a stupid cunt. is it just me or is she encouraging more bullshit

Guess (((who))) else is pushing the racial agenda?

You know what to do.

Times sure did change since the Crown Heights riot.

Oy vey, the (((agency))) couldn't possibly lose their most valuable puppet.

As much as I hate niggers, I think nigger bitches are even worse than their men. I seriously hate this cunt even more than Eric "Fast And Furious" Holder.

Wowie, why does this sound so familiar Holla Forums?

let me break it down

The uppity nigger protests are going to continue, and they are going to continue to get more and more aggravating. The niggers going open season on police will continue. There will be ambushes here and there. Expect more in Atlanta, Chicago, Philly, NYC, California and probably Florida. Not saying there wont also be likely ambushes in places like N Carolina but the above list are definites, police officers are going to die in ambushes in those cities over the next week. Then eventually some of these niggers are going to get the gears going in their heads and start ambushing white civilians. THAT.. That WILL be the turning point. When exactly that will happen… Dunno. But im thinking the Dallas thing was a spur of the moment event. These niggers were preparing to act and the moment of opportunity arose so they took it. But we have some events coming up that arent spur of the moment. The conventions. Both conventions are going to be a shit show. Supposedly, last I heard, 35k people plan on protesting the DNC alone. Thats so many people that the police will absolutely not be able to prevent whats coming.

Once the niggers are actually, without any doubt, and absolutely overtly, engaging in terrorist attacks on civilians… Followed by a flood of niggers saying 'dem yts duhsuv it now dey respek us'…

That is when it is going to get fun. And its probably going to result in martial law being declared and the election canceled.

The civil war has already started for all intents and purposes and the federal government is running their gambit to paint the whites that dare oppose their will as the "racist genocidal aggressors".

I am absolutely not being a defeatist right now just stating how I think it will go down. I also think the gambit they are running will back fire hugely and swell the ranks of the resistance while diminishing from their recruitment pool, at which point they will probably ask the UN to help them. Seeing as how the UN keeps publishing reports decrying the "egregious human rights violations against the black community by the evil white cops".. I think I am right on the money with how this will go down.

:^) Not only are we going to get to remove watermelon and push the feds shit in but we are going to get to tell our grandchildren many stories when they ask about the blue helmets hanging over the mantle.

Video is gone?

You did the whole link right?