Megan Kelly

Megan Kelly just said that Black Lives Matter had nothing to do with the shooting

WTF

WTF

WTF

Then she wants to take guns away from those who are member's of white hate groups

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/iq1xJ#selection-1367.0-1367.62
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

NOW SHE'S ARGUING AGAINST A BLACK COP THAT THEY WERE NOT APART OF IT

She had Reverend Jeff Hood on to explain the comment he made right before the shooting: "Goddamn White America."

30 seconds later, she says there's "hateful rhetoric" from both sides. She is MSNBC tier.

You already know the media, at every level, is against us. It's not thread worthy at this point.

Journalists, university professors, capitalists, etc. are not people to whom you should look for guidance, support, or insight. They are targets.

Rather than complaining that Fox Jews, or the Jew York Times, or whomever, doesn't see things your way, undertake efforts to destroy their existence – your choice on how legal or extralegal your methods shake out to be.

I remember when idiots here were gushing all over this cunt because she stopped attacking Trump for one minute

Her profile has risen in the last few years and has swollen her female ego to dangerous proportions. Remember that the desire for attention and approval is central to the female. She knows that doing her bit will potentially expose her in a positive light to many people who would otherwise dismiss her as an anti-women woman.

this

She stopped being interesting when she attacked Trump and then butchered her hair

Absolutely disgusting.

This is the same excuse moderate Muslims have. The majority of them just don't want to get their own hands dirty.

I still remember when cuckservative faggots on here would say things like "she's the only woman who gets more attractive when she opens her mouth".

Wonder how those spergs feel now?

Fox Technology in b4 goobergator

archive.is/iq1xJ#selection-1367.0-1367.62

So, it's not their constant shilling for Israel or Murdoch's ties to the Rothschilds that convinces you that they're shills, it's some story about children's toys that you disagree with?

that's right

I really wish Fox would just fire this twat and let her take a 90% paycut to work for MSNBC. She and Maddow can scissor after work on Fridays.

ok

I wish they'd scissor their wrists…

that's what I thought

GTFO

SAGE AND REPORT THIS STUPID FAGGOT

SOURCE? LINK?

based Megyn

this

More like Megyn Smelly

She's what she's told