An American Empire

Should America become a Roman-style empire, with elections still occuring, or is a Fascist autocracy a better option? How important are elections Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hispanic_Americans_in_World_War_II
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Native_Americans_and_World_War_II
google.com/?ion=1&espv=2#q=where did skyscrapers originate?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witold_Pilecki
beholdonline.info/essays/preamble.html
npiamerica.org/research/category/what-the-founders-really-thought-about-race
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_World
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

America transitioning to empire now would be one gigantic nigger loving multicultural authoritarian shithole that would purposefully drag down all of Europe with it. America needs to balkanize.

neither. kick out the niggers spics and jews and go back to a simple Republic. Let the rest of the world burn.

Your country will need to go through at least 1 civil war and a few genocides for you to be able to dream about empires.

pfffffffffffffffffft. already a commercial empire retard. i think this is one problem with history is that they only recognize major military powers. little is said about the Dutch Empire, for instance, or the Phoenicians. Sparta is seen as superior to Athens, etc. I'm not saying one is better, I'm just saying they qualify as Empires.

Trump's civic and cultural nationalism, along with his Isolationism will save us. Fuck Europe and the world, America first!!! Bye-bye Eurofags.

inb4 eurocuck banshees enter the thread

Eurofags can't compete, they're too cucked.

Kek, ok, point granted.

OP was referring to the 'Roman-style empire' though. An empire always starts with a strong unifying idea that drives the nation forward and I don't really see this happening in your country without a huge change in demographics and its leadership.

Frog jumping out of the boiling pot when it gets too warm.

Democracy is absolutely worthless unless the voting is restricted to proven contributing members of an homogeneous community, aka white males over 25 with a job

This.

Surely you can't be serious?

She's a perfect representation of 'Murica.

sage
sage for stupid selfish question and slide thread

Self check.

The ideal American empire is not one nation, but two.

Damn son

CSA wouldn't let the white man's paradise go away for free.

none of this matters unless we dispose of all non-whites.

This tbh

Nah they can have it.

At least take land up to San Diego for that sick military population

It happens every time someone doesn't check my dubs.

Midwest gets shit on so much.

>this fucking cuck wants to continue America on its path of racial mongrelisation because he's too much of a mental reject to realise that race is the only thing that matters
Oh right. I remember you. You're the fucking cuckold that wants to make America some filthy racially mongrelised shithole.
commit suicide

only if the spics are genocided can this ever exist.

Stop, my dick can only handle so much.

America is primarily a commercial, diplomatic, and cultural empire. If the US retained its overseas positions from earlier last century, such as the Philippines and Cuba, it could've easily been classified as an empire.

Neither. Let's return to our traditional republican roots, with a decentralized structure and more authority coming down from each individual state. Perhaps a compromise between the current US Constitution and the Articles of Confederation.

But the democratic system is exactly what allowed for the subversion to set in in the first place. I don't mind state power, but we shouldn't return to the same system of governance.

The democratic system is not at fault. It is the expansion of democracy and the changing face of the population that resulted in our current predicament.

Irish, Italians, Scandinavians and Slavs should have only been let in with small quantities. They simply never understood the laws and customs of English/Dutch free men, and sought to change the system to emulate their governments and culture back home. Blacks obviously should have been sent back to Africa.

The problem, faggot, is that there are many generations of Americans, not just white that has been in America for many years. Not only that, but there is not one type of European who can belong to it. Also, you realize injuns and a few minorities fought in WW 2, this is their country too.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hispanic_Americans_in_World_War_II

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Native_Americans_and_World_War_II

You can't have Ethnic Nationalism, because Europeans of all ethnicities helped create America and gave birth to America's own unique culture of consumerism and sports. Nothing you can do to deny the fact.

Although I will give credit to Irish, Scots etc in creating southern culture. Why do you think so many people in the south have at least Irish or Scot in them.

either
A. Balkanization into several ethnocultural states
or
B. a military coup that establishes compulsory military service and regulations against degeneracy and promotion of wholesome, responsible (primarily white) citizens

B is much less likely, so A is a lot more probable as far as real life goes. once the fires of war burn away the minorities and cucks then maybe one of the states can re-unify the rest, but until then I'm fighting to keep my corner of SE virginia from the inner-ciy filth from norfolk

How young a fetus are you newfag? For the love of kek.

also, it won't really be "states" persay, as blacks (and probably mexicans, there aren't that many around where I live) segregate themselves extremely, to the point that it wouldn't be ridiculous to imagine enclaves of whites and blacks emerging naturally once the gubmint is out of the way.

sage

How about democracy, you bootlicking statist? Do you want to be under the absolute rule of more of Obama's kind?

Because they do. Have you ever even talked to anyone in this country? Almost everyone in the Midwest is some sort of German all of the great lakes area is Scandinavian with slav enclaves. Everyone in Boston is a Mic they even look it and if you ask any American what ethnicity they are they would go on for hours about the 4 different types of Euro they are.

they're not American. They're foreign non-whites have have lived on the soil of America for multiple generations. A second-generation paki doesn't become British just because he was born in Britain. The soil you squat on doesn't have magical properties. If I was born in a stable, I don't become a horse
What? America is a white nation, founded by whites, for whites. America's white population is from all over Europe. Our nation was literally founded as a racial republic. Take your mongrel bullshit back to /r/TheDonald and stay there
Oh wow! so did niggers from Africa fight for Britain and France. That means literally nothing. Those niggers don't become French because they operated a gun and shot some Germans.
We can have racial nationalism, which in the case of America, includes whites from all over Europe. This doesn't apply to shitskins and pisskins from god-knows wherever. You don't even have an argument at this point. Racial nationalism is valid because it sticks within racial lines. Your cheap, soulless brand of racial-blind civic "nationalism", which is an oxymoron in and of itself, is both illegitimate and destructive to the parent race that wholly defines America. I want America for the WHITE race, not fucking foreigners. This nation should be for us so we can reach our full potential as a people. Non-whites hold us back
You are a disgrace to America and her legacy. Fuck off, you trash

Fascist empire with andrew jackson age themed uniforms
There will be robotic slave so spics and nigger will be deported

Nigger, my families were involved in the civil war and WW 2, and have served in the military. Not only that, but I'm 1/4 indigenous, yeah I know

Also, America's culture IS consumerism and sports, especially skyscrapers, that was an American invention.

google.com/?ion=1&espv=2#q=where did skyscrapers originate?

America also used to be a major exporter of goods and such and was Isolationist, under Trump's plan, there will be a return to this.

they're not American. They're foreign non-whites have have lived on the soil of America for multiple generations. A second-generation paki doesn't become British just because he was born in Britain. The soil you squat on doesn't have magical properties. If I was born in a stable, I don't become a horse
What? America is a white nation, founded by whites, for whites. America's white population is from all over Europe. Our nation was literally founded as a racial republic. Take your mongrel bullshit back to /r/TheDonald and stay there
Oh wow! so did niggers from Africa fight for Britain and France. That means literally nothing. Those niggers don't become French because they operated a gun and shot some Germans.
We can have racial nationalism, which in the case of America, includes whites from all over Europe. This doesn't apply to shitskins and pisskins from god-knows wherever. You don't even have an argument at this point. Racial nationalism is valid because it sticks within racial lines. Your cheap, soulless brand of racial-blind civic "nationalism", which is an oxymoron in and of itself, is both illegitimate and destructive to the parent race that wholly defines America. I want America for the WHITE race, not fucking foreigners. This nation should be for us so we can reach our full potential as a people. Non-whites hold us back
You are a disgrace to America and her legacy. Fuck off, you trash

Civic nationalism is pure, pure cancer at this stage of the game. We're not in the Roman imperial times or living along the Khan's Silk Road. We've got a few hundred years of built-up, kike-stoked racial propaganda to work through [and far inferior racial stock to wade through].

I for one wouldn't mind a new Rome.
ave

Modern government applies all useful aspects of every kind of government history knows.

The ideal types you are obsessed with do not apply as labels to modern governments.

/thread

Are you an actual retard? The US was an enlightenment ideological experiment. If race/ethnicity had fuck all to do with it it would have been explicitly stated in important documents. Just because americans used to be pro-white doesn't mean it's a white country. It's a crypto-jewish abomination and needs to either be transformed fire or destroyed.

t. Has actually read a book

But Trump is a civic and cultural nationalist, do you embrace his nationalism or not?

That's completely irrelevant, you fucking kike-enabler. You want to turn America into a shithole mongrel country instead of staying true to the tradition of racial identity. You are the biggest good goy there is. Also, if you've even lurked here more than a day, you'd know that we fought on the wrong side of WWII. There isn't anything to be proud of there.
No wonder you promote race-blind civcuck "nationalism". You're just a non-white mongrel. Your interests lie with making everyone else mongrels to and destroying our racial identity. Fuck off.

What a complete ignorant fuckwit you are. America's modern kike culture is consumerism and "hoorah sports". This is not what America was, or was ever intended to be. You are a total good goy pedaling kike lies
And I agree with this. We were also a racially-specific republic, which we should also return to.
THERE IS NO NATIONALISM WITHOUT THE RACIAL/ETHNIC COMPONENT

Uh.. it was.

No, I don't.

If you don't agree with my interpretation of America's culture, then what is it? Because that's how a majority of people see it.

Then why support him?

It's going to become an Empire whether you like it or not.

A republican-democracy only happened once before, SPQR and we're headed down the exact same road, it's rather remarkable.

Your glory days are behind you, if you want to compare yourself to rome, you are decedent and the barbarians are coming

By every legal measure of what is British, he does.

It has legal properties though.

I don't know what you think this proves.

There are probably some intelligent outliers, especially the ones who're mixed, but there's no fuckin way they could ever gain enough power to do anything worthwhile.

That doesn't say anything about race. Hell, posterity would include the slaves.

By definition, it's already an empire. Several cultures ruled by one government.

According to everyone else, I look white. Hell, you'd probably think I was white, my European admixture is pretty strong. That's not the point though, you're showing your retardation. I can't even tel what's satire on this board anymore.

Where did I say that I did? There are unique thread IDs assigned to all posters so you can keep track of who you're conversing with and what they've contributed to a particular thread.

A majority of polacks support him, I assumed you were one.

No, it wouldn't. It is referring to "We the People". Niggers were not people, they were 3/5 of a person.

Well, you know how that goes.

You're thinking of slaves, mate.

No it doesn't. It's soil. The kikes in charge can pervert as much as they want, but that doesn't change your blood or the racial aspect of your civilisation
It proves that a non-white won't "become" American or British or German even if they were born on this patch of dirt, you dense fucking autist. It's blatantly obvious what I meant

It is plain as day that the were referring to free, White men of the Christian faith. It's not up for debate.

Also,

You killed this man if you believe that. He is one of the greatest war heroes of all time for ding his part to report the atrocities of the Germans.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witold_Pilecki

Gonna need some proofs for that.

I can't even begin to tell you how fucking wrong you are
except it lierally is in important documents. The first immigration/citizenship policy of the United States, to be exact. Citizenship was literally reserved for "free white men of good moral character". The immigration policy remained racially-specific until the 1960's when the border was opened up to shitskins.
Except it was a white country, as determined by the founders of America itself.
ftfy

You need some proof to understand the clear and concise language of the Constitution's preamble?

Gotcha. Let's reimagine the Constitution based on our feelings.

Actually, let's not. Not written? Not in it.

Yes, they will. Anyone born on US soil becomes an American citizen. That is the law.

How new are you? Try reading anything written on our country from before the 20th century. Kike's completely pozzed the nation after WW2, though they've still had their claws dug into us since the early 1850s.

The kike sympathizer (((Ralph Waldo Emerson))) first used the 'melting pot' metaphor to promote racemixing in 1912. We never understood ourselves as nation of immigrants, not until kikes went back and rewrote history. It's a total fabrication.

beholdonline.info/essays/preamble.html

This is a good breakdown for retards who need every word and sentence explained to them.

But again, America focused on exporting goods. This is consumerism. They were isolationist as well. This is America, it was intended for a new group of people who only saw themselves as Americans, and believed the rest of the world was not their problem.

typical kike good goy
The mjaority are retarded. The majority are completely pacified with kike propaganda. The majority are a shit qualification of what is right. Consumerism is what destroys a nation's spirit and rots it from within.
Acvording to genetics, you're a quarter non-white. What's your point?
Calling me a retard is not an argument. My point is completely valid. You have mongrel ancestry, and thus you want everyone else to blanda up too. You can fuck right off

Of course I'm defending Germany, you kike-stooge. They were the only ones standing up against bolshevism and global Jewry and were destroyed for this very reason. The death of a polish war hero is sad, but if you think that means we should support the pozzed up (((alllies))) then you're a blatant newfag idiot and need to lurk more

That's mercantilism, retard. And it only applied to the yankees. Lurk before posting, faggot.

I'm not rewarding you with another response and advise everyone else to follow suit lest this halfbreed goy derail the whole thread.

As I fucking said, by keuk I will curse your ass. Gtfo you shill scum, and go back to your hovel built by shitbeards like your mother. You are not welcome here.

and anyone born on British soil becomes a british citizen. That is entirely irrelevant to what actually constitutes An American in spirit and blood, which is based on white ancestry. Take your pozzed propositional nation "every1 can be american :DD" bullshit as shove it up your brit/pol/ anus.

fuck off. You kill intellectual discussion on Holla Forums you second-exodus kike

Mercantilism and consumerism both involve products, nigger. You have no arguments, you have no facts, you have not stated ONE thing that backs up your claim that America's culture isn't what I described. Read a book, dumbass. Tthis is why no one likes Holla Forums you show your autism with no basis in reality. Also, have you not realize that America's consumerism is expoted around the world? Jesus Christ, you lost a debate with a "half" breed" LEL.

No it's not, you fucking retard. This is mercantilism. Also, a nation's culture is not determined by how they export shit. The Chinese aren't defined as a culture by the fact that they export tonnes of shit. You want to reduce America down to some soulless economic system where any shitskin can "become" one of us. You are entirely anti-American
Yes, motherfucker, and that group was WHITES. NOT shitskins. Only whites can be Americans.

Citizenship is a legal entity. I'm interested in the law, not your feels-based foolishness.

But that is legally correct.

Holy shit, might as well not argue with you. I UNDERSTAND that Europes have to stay a majority for the fact SOME minorities favor larger government with a disregard to limited government, but they are as American as you. American is a fucking Nationality like Mexican and Canadian, you can't change this.

You've kind of pissed me off with your autistic behavior, here's something to compensate

reported, filtered

*Europeans.

Done. When can we start?

Fucking fag.

Nazi Germany also had protectionist policies and exported manufactured goods. That doesn't make them consumerist. You literally do not deserve a response for being such a fucking idiot
Seriously, nigger. Stop trying
you are worse than shit. Global consumerism is what the kikes use to destroy culture and institute globalsim.

Please don't. You clearly don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
But not America? Because why? I know, it's because you're a filthy mongrel and want to drag everyone down to your mongrel level. Fuck off with that. America is for whites.
LOL. No minority is American. America is a white nation, by whites, for whites, and will forever remain so. Shitskins are not "just as American as [me]" because shitskins literally cannot be American. I don't reject non-whites because of their tendency towards larger government, I reject non-whites because they are not of my people and do not belong in my nation.
Based on the white race, yes. Shitskins have no place here
Wew lad. Another filthy mongrel trying to throw a white nation under the bus. Shitskins can never be Canadian either, you mental reject.
wew. The bumbling autist grunts with anger because someone disagrees with his cucked egalitarian view of America. what a surprise

Seek psychiatric help.

That's a special kind of butthurt

nothing you say is factual. You are a 15 year old idiot with a faulty worldview. Pic related is you

not an argument, cuck

the protection or promotion of the interests of consumers. And what about consumers around the world that America exports its culture to? Again, read a book.

You know, I am thankful your "movement" will never succeed for the fact that the few people here who don't post ironically will never be treated as a rational person who believes "da joos" are out to get them.

Laws change and kikes change the laws. You can be a multiracial good goy faggot and suck off the new pozzed America because "it's the law" and feel all warm and fuzzy about it, but that doesn't change the reality of the situtation. Shitskins can never be American, because their race is foreign to the civilisation that defines America. Simple as that
the "laws" are fully corrupted. A shitskin is never American like they will never be British. These things are based on race regardless of what some kike bureaucrat decides based off of egalitarian lies

You are a total good goy

Racial nationalism is the faggot version for Ethnic-Nationalism .A white multicucltural nation is still a multicultural nation

From what? A sprawling multicultural empire is my literal nightmare

It was quite clear that America was intended for whites only. It's not a question. You have to go back whence you came.

npiamerica.org/research/category/what-the-founders-really-thought-about-race

Please note the kike-jew Israel Zangwill (pictured) started the "melting pot" meme with his 1909 New York play "The Melting Pot." This did not originate with Emerson.

The greatest tragedy of our people is that we never killed the fucking jews after all this time. This mistake better not happen again if we ever regain a foothold.

You should definitely be reported for being a knee-jerk-reactionary faggot. You can't even handle the other user's comments.

This guy and his retarded opinion is why we will never be a nation he will suck nigger dick until his dying breath and then blame you for letting him do it.

Yeah, about that. You're deluding yourself m8. I have friends irl who post here. We are joking, but we're serious.

Stop kidding yourself because you're a quarter injunction. Get over it. Dear Fuhrer says your honorary Aryan so shut up whining about how we need to let limitless Africans and Arabs move here. It would kill the country, and it's killing it now.

Stop deluding yourself, and double triple stop shitting up the board.

But it's fucking not. It's a blood type, Anglo-Saxon faggot, that's the majority of white America.

total kike sophistry right here
They're just as much victims to this system of kikje globalism as real white Americans are. You are the most pathetic of kike boot-lickers, because you praise and venerate the destructive anti-culture that is modern-day consumerism. Commit suicide immediately

FUCKING KEK. The filthy good-goy redditor finally outs himself at last. We aren't anti-white, anti-American egalitarian cucks like you, goyboy. We believe in racial pride and returning America to the white nation it was intended to be. You are no different from cuckservatives and libshits who hate my race and want to see us turned into chocolate-brown shitskins like you. You are totally rope-worthy.
How fucking new are you? Lurk more, you filthy liberal redditor. Anyone who denies Jewish influence has no idea what the fuck they're talking about.

6 million wasn't enough

Do you even realize that before Europeans were mixed in America, they hall fucking hated eachother because they thought less of them? Benjamin Frankilin disliked Germans. And other Europeans disliked eachother.

Fuck, Hitler thought Americans were a weak people because they were mixed, he would have fucking hated you like you try to insult other mixed anons.

not entirely true, mate. Germans make up the majority of white Americans, and there are sizeable amounts of slavs and Italians and other Northern Europeans. America is definitely a racial nation based on the European race, but is not based on a specific European ethnicity

The majority of white america is German. Not Anglo-Saxon.

The majority of white Americans are German and Irish.

English is third.

this isn't reddit, faggot. your civcuck egalitarian faggotry is in the minority here.
I'm arguing against his comments, you idiot

And that isn't even counting that little bit of injun that can be found in quite some amount of whites in America.

Nah, you're throwing tantrums and insulting people. Hardly an argument. I'm insulting you because I stated my beliefs while you went on a BLM-tier supremacist rant.

But it's OC m8. You don't seem to know what consumerism means. You're not worth talking to.

What's your point?
True. That doesn't make America any less racially-specific or prove that race is irrelevant. This is a false-equivalency, faggot.

How many of you faggots think pol is satire, and that pol is only pro trump populism( if you think civic nationalism exist then kill yourself)

Sure we argue about Nationalism and NatSoc Politics but this board is 100% against Multiculturalism.

LOL. Your beliefs are shit and I've refuted every damn "argument" you've made this whole thread. Pretending your opponent is having a "trantrum" might help you dismiss my arguments, but it doesn't make you right.
whites are superior. This is a fact.

the protection or promotion of the interests of consumers. And what about consumers around the world that America exports its culture to? Again, read a book.

Also, America exports its products though mercantilism from which the consumers demand.

Consumers in a foreign land.

These aren't contradictory. Holla Forums respects multiculturalism in the sense that discreet ethnostates are a good; ethnic dilution within one state is a bad thing.

At least read the wikipedia. You've confirmed you don't have the slightest idea what consumerism means. It's certainly not defined by the existence of consumers - let alone consumers in a foreign country of all things - how dense can you be?

Sure m8.

A culture geared around the consumption of goods is entirely degenerate and materialist. It's not even a culture at all. A nation who's identity is defined by endless material accumulation is entirely destructive to the nation's spirit.
How the fuck is this relevant?
The more you tell someone to "read a book" in some attempt to posture yourself and assert your own "intelligence", the more you look like a faggot 15 year old who thinks he's clever and is trying too hard.

your sophistry is transparent. Time to fuck off back to redditland, you poz-loving faggot

Consumerism is a demand for a product. When people of a foreign country demand a certain product from its origin of a country, it is exported to the next country of the consumers. Nigger, what are you even doing?

Fuck you faggot , if any Anglo white comes and try to replace my culture and traditions with the excuses that its okay because he's culture and traditions are white too. Then What difference does it make ?

Because exporting products is related to mercantilism. FUCKING TRADING. I never claimed to be some smart fag, but I'm sure as hell glad I'm not you.

Upboat.

That's not how ethnonationalism works. Germans are german and french are french. That's it. They both coexist in Europa, they don't coexist in either Germany or France or Sweden or anywhere else. They have their home, they stay in it - travel and trade between each other, sure, even expatriate - but never assimilate.

Ethnostates doesnt work, Just look at the history of Europe . We woudnt be in this situation in the first place if the meme that all white cultures get along was true.

Literally every nation on Earth since the dawn of humanity has traded. This is a shitty fucking argument and you know it. Stop embarrassing yourself, you massive faggot
Good, because you definitely aren't one. You're a naive and ignorant idiot.
shitty schoolyard arguments now? highschooler confirmed

literally redditcancer

keep dreaming about those poz loads in your neg hole, matey

They don't have to get along. The ethnicity is not white. A german has no brotherhood with a frenchman, they just share the race.

literally no one argued for this at all. Ethnocentrism means the preservation of ones ethnic, cultural, and national identity. It doesn't mean everyone in Europe should mix up and destroy themselves because they're all white. Only in America (and other colonial nations) do we have a universal white identity, and that's perfectly fine.

Read my other posts , im against multiculturalism .Im just saying that to deny that conflict would be present in a ethnocentric europe or america is retarded .

We are not idealistic fools , we live for the struggle . Ethnocentrism is our new beggining not the end or the goal. This time we just make sure there's no jew to take advantage of our inner strifes.

a german and a frenchman are both white, but the aren't ethnically or culturally identical. In the context of integrating into American society, both these groups are capable because they belong to the same race and can both take up the American white identity, however in the context of their individual nations, their individual ethnicity is very important - as it should be

America will never be as great never as the Roman empire. The Romans had military supremacy over the entire world, and we're only limited by their ability to communicate.
The US has rivals. And allows itself to be run into the ground by its enemy's (jews). The end for the US will probably be similar to the Romans empire though. Death by Islam and hoards of barbarians.
In my opinion Romans empire accomplished much greater feats. Controlling the middle east is not something even the US can do..

No one denied conflict in Europe, mate. We just said that ethnocentrism is the best way to structure a society. In America, the "ethnic" identity is "white European with American culture". It's not beholden to any specific European ethnicity, and that's perfectly fine.

The US would be the undeniable military superpower in this world if it weren't for the kike infiltration working against the interests of our race and nation. Even with this control, we are still the most powerful military on Earth.

The US could most definitely control the ME if that was our intentions. The difference is, our foreign policy is designed around destabilising the middle east for the interests of Israel, not securing it.

I don't think the US could seriously hold any territory without abandoning the Geneva convention.
We allowed this to happen to ourselves. If the wasps were so smart how come the forfitted the most powerful nation of all time to the jews? And why are they abandoning us now?

and if we were to abandon the geneva convention (which never has worked in favor for us)..who would be there to even try slapping our hand?

Just think for a moment . Didnt the foundation of America come from a inner strafe between a White Monarchy and a White Ethnocentric colony?

If you love America , the people the nation , the traditions and want to restore it to his deserved place then you should understand that white multiculturalism is not the answer , the struggle of our race must continue but we must stop the threats to our existence first.

what needs to happen will happen. We cannot be held up by petty morality when our nation's territory and our race is at stake.
The WASPs were clearly not smart enough to build in defense mechanisms against jewry. There were too inundated with liberal individualism to realise the threat that jews as a group posed to the nation. We won't make that same mistake twice.

Yup, it was definitely the ethnostates at fault. It's not like there's a race of bad faith actors, it's mere coincidence

…for reasons completely unrelated to ethnicity. What's your point
I don't remember advocating white multiculturalism within America. I want white racial nationalism in America with a single American culture and identity.
agreed.

Russia? China?

HOLY TRIPS OF TRUTH

mate, Jews have controlled European finance for literal centuries. I believe it was Charlemagne back in the 600's that gave the power of usury to Jews because Christians were banned. It was only in the early 20th century with the introduction of new technology and more globalisation did they begin to really begin to destroy the roots of European civilisation

well, what competing interests might they have with the US? what are their inducements?

So will trump be considered a jew or does he get a pass?

My point was that the board was always against Multiculturalism , That Ethnostates in a white multultural world will still have conflicts but thats not inherently bad see America as example of white inner strife.

Control of global financial control.

Russia is a weak and decrepit paper tiger with no financial or military ability to wage any kind of war against America, and even less to occupy American territory. China's military, like Russia's is also heavily geared towards regional defense, and their interests lie with securing the South China Sea and their portion of the pacific ocean by kicking out American military presence. They also have no capacity to launch a land invasion/occupation of the American mainland. In fact, they'd probably supply rebel groups with arms and aid to destabilise the American government, which in the case of a RAHOWA, would very likely be a white insurgency.

Trump isn't Jewish. He's German

yes, within a nation. The board has never been against monocultural nationstates
Literally a fact of the human condition. We cannot and should not wish to remove the struggle of humanity, because that is what defines us as a species, and it is from this struggle that we draw our strength. Conflict will remain a reality, peace a fantasy. We have no reason to want to destroy the longstanding cultures within Europe. That would be disastrous to white civilisation and would make us no different from the marxist globalists.

"global financial control" is a red herring mate. the US herself has enough resources to supply the world many times over. all we have to do is control our own soil, produce and export. money markets, futures, currencies, these are all paper tigers that collapse under their own weight. we have the means to flourish using what we already own.

SUPPRIME ÇA

quebecers should be Genocided along with the shitskins

Sorry to say but if us went to war in a conventional sence we would be whooped. We've spent a decade getting our ass kicked in the middle east due to bullshit rules of engagement. Our soldiers are demoralized as fuck.

i don't see how this helps.

Denying his Jewish ties is retarded at this point. Look at his daughter and son…

fighting shitskin insurgencies in the Middle East (which we aren't even really trying to eradicate, tbh) is different from fighting a conventional army on your own nation's soil in self-defense. If America was really trying to control the ME, we would have done so easily. The issue is that we aren't actually trying to control or secure it. Our objective is to destabilise it for and fund terror groups for the interests of Israeli strategic regional dominance.

I'm just foolin' is all

No one's denying his Jewish ties, mate. I'm just saying that he himself is not a bioligical Jew. Trump seems to be a useful tool that we can use for our white interests, but he is by no means the end goal. Use him for what he's worth.

ME conflicts were against cowards hiding amongst civvies. US .mil is supported by the worlds most brilliant scientists and engineers. I shared some stories with a salty dog from special warfare at work today. we have total dominance of the entire EM spectrum, no doubt. These assets are useless in MOUT. a conventional war would be over before it started.

this is the larger problem that is harder to address.

Fascist autocracy or bust

Plato's Republic, for that matter, can be considered proto-Fascism. Interestingly enough, a strain of proto-Bolshevism essentially ended that empire when it was already having issues.

Idk I don't believe our military is as dominant as we're supposed to believe. We waste so much money on bullshit programs and contracts I wouldn't be surprised if norad really didn't work on 911.

democracy is dildos
a leader rises from the people because of his virtues and confidence
he rules with the peoples blessings and for their benefit

there is a lot of waste, i have to agree. but there are massive contracts open to industries everywhere securing the best of the best. orders of magnitude larger.

Yanks replaced themselves with Germans and Irish to defeat the South. There's still Anglos in America and they're in the South and it's more important than ever for them to secede.

The kikes were always kept in check through pogroms and explusions, that is until Napoleon pozzed Europe and let the kikes run wild. 20 years later the Young Hegelians set out on their crusade to undermine the religious foundation of Europe. 20 years after that the (((Communist League))) was formed and the Revolutions of 1948 rocked Europe. 20 years after that the International Workingmens Association formed

While the Jews were always in Europe, it was only in the 19th century that they were allowed to grow their influence.

sage
God I hate 4chan floods

Extremely; the American pyyple have been spoiled by democracy, and now actually expect to be given a choice in who gets to govern.

But as the Merovingian said, choice is but an illusion created by those with power. Even in instances of genuine dissent, the mass media is there to shepherd public opinion onto the right path. Elections stopped truly meaning anything over a century ago.

Americans can't cope with not having a democracy, so just as with bread and circuses, we too must have the vote. As long as there is a perceived choice, it doesn't matter what the outcome itself is because democracy means we are free.

What, would you prefer to live in some third-world hellhole like North Korea? They don't even get to vote on their leaders, you know.

No form of government can survive Jews controlling the currency.

Are they legitimately a third world country, or just a really bad second world country still stuck in the 20th century?

Nope.

Second world country.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_World

we already are one of those, are on a similar path to collapse, and this is not a desirable situation to be in.

Nice D&C my American brother, since you seem so eager to call us Cucks let me take the bait and post

he's a quarter injun mongrel who hates white America and wants us to be some civic "nationalist" mongrel shithole full of shitskins. Disregard what that reddit autist has to say.

Well satan, in the cold war sense, first world countries were against communism, second world countries were communist, and third were neutral. I already knew what those terms meant. If anything, you don't know what those terms meant.