/got/ general

/got/ general
You Know Nothing Edition

Previously,

Season 7 comes in July, Trailer will be out soon.

is there any point in making these anymore if we can't even get to 100 posts before the thread auto-anchors?

also, FUCK GRRM

I want shit taste to leave.

go ahead then. we won't stop you.

Don't pretend to have any semblance of good taste, grrm diarrhea man.

They should just have skipped the penultimate season and just gone to the finale, we all know what's going happen in this one. It's the finale that's still kind of a mystery.

if you think the ending is gonna be anything else, you're giving GRRM too much credit

Thanks for the new thread

what is this, a munter for ants?

I have a folder of tiny Maisies. I thought maybe if the pics are small you guys won't be so triggered

Threadly reminder that Euron will Make Westeros Great Again, only to be cucked by Queen Lardass, First to Her Vagina, because muh feminism.

We'll see, I do think Gurm has one final tweest up his sleeve.

the only thing he has up his sleeve is an emergency bacon cheeseburger

Nice triple dubs, legit made me laugh. But seriously, he has two gimmicks, the first is that he mixes up with POVs and filler to make the reader guess what's important and what's filler that's not going anywhere. Second thing he does is the tweests and hooks which keeps the reader interested. I think that the last big reveal he told the kike showrunners is his planned final tweest.

It will probably be something retarded but I'm sure he will try it anyway. Something like that the long winters are because of not enough feminism or something. I dunno, but some last big reveal. And we won't get it this season, it's all just setup for the final act.

This show is garbage.

Yes but it's entertaining garbage, so bad it's good at this point.

The (((producers))) said the last two shocking twists were Shireen's burning and Hodor.

no, season 2 was so bad it was good

season 5 and 6 have been pure awful

I really wish HBO would stop promoting feminism with it's badass 'stronk womyn' characters, like in their new trailer. It really undermines genuinely interesting female characters.

Maeve is a fucking excellently written character and anti-heroine, and her being female has little to do with that.

And Cersei is one of the only interesting and nuanced characters left on the show. They are so much more than 'just women', they're themes and moralities explored. They're the human condition. They shouldn't be a pulpit for a hamfisted political message that is quite frankly unnecessary in today's day and age.

And they don't deserve to be in the same film reel as Lena Dunham.

I'm not usually into older women, but there's something about Maeve that really boils my potato

What new trailer?

It's a promo with all their female characters saying 'stronk and badass things xD' out of context.

:1

Amazing what soft lighting, photoshop and 2 inches of makeup can do innit?

sage for craniofacial deformity

Is that a pic of you massiefag?

What did she mean by this?

It means she's getting converse shekels. Hopefully spends it on something she needs like female hormones.

just what did she mean by this?

When she was fat and cute she did all these clajzy stuff. Too bad she is all "I do this only for money" now…

If she gets back her tits, I support those hormones

remember when people thought Euron and Daario were the same person?

Why not? Daario's ridiculous getup could be a disguise, and he is very much into the perspective of political marriage.

sage for squished head

How old do you like your girls?

Are there any recap youtube videos that just summarise the series? I can't stand watching all 22 seasons

Cant wait for season 7 & the end

just read the books

Bump for squishy Maisie

This would make two uninteresting characters somewhat interesting.

Yeah instead Daario is a cuck and Euron is just a shallow stand-in antagonist.

Didn't expect that one, huh? Masterful storytelling surprises readers again.

Is the other Maisiefag dead?

Truly the American Tolkein.

I sure hope so

roar

Was it autism?

It was kino

He disappeared again… I bet this weekend he will come

Why does the midgets hair get darker by the season? Did they just give up giving a fuck?

yes, in season 1

Oy vey goyim! That's hate speech!

Do you live in Canada or Europe perhaps? Maybe we could meet in a public place and discuss how much we both despise women and minorities. Hee hee.

good lord do I want to sniff her panties

me too

she legitimately looks like a eastern-european prostitute.

We all know queen fatass is going to win but are they really going to marry her to the manlet who knows nothing? The show seems too SJW for that.

The look of her eyes makes me think she's a coke whore.

The first one looks much better than the one he picked. Man, pedos are dumb.

…is that a moustache?

You don't understand, that's the bone Gurm and his minions D&D will throw to the male fans (who are all beta manlets who know nothing too). You can have a queen as fat and beautiful and powerful as Daenerys too, if you behave like a good man!

Their kids are going to be short fat unibrowed semi-retard inbreds. Basically pic related.

sage for just really, intolerably ugly

really should've posted this way earlier in the thread

Hopefully. He's a fun guy!

I've noticed this too. Same deal with Jamie.

Wait, there are girls that legitimately wear these kind of fuck me boots in public?

ANCHORED

Holla Forums is shit, these rules are shit, the admin of this board is shit.

still better than GRRM