Holla Forums is a pro-women board

ANNOUNCEMENT

You like girls and you want them to have happy and fulfilling lives, admit it. Even if you'd like them to have those lives somewhere not in your immediate vicinity. And not just the 12 year old Ann Hiros, either. It's true.

That is all.

what do you mean?

and then what?

not near me?

I'm fucking lonely!

Some guys would like to be left alone, but still wish women well. That's all it means.

I'm a well wisher, in that I don't wish them any specific harm.

I need a girl friend.

Dubs of truth.
Women are wonderful. Men are a bunch of fags.
I love women. They just don't like me.

ummm… no, no I don't. I don't care if they are happy or sad

women are great again. grab one while you can.

women are nothing but fuckable holes who nag you too much

and that's why you can't get laid

no

No tits or gtfo ;P

She looks kinda jewish user. Are you sure you're good enough for her?

I don't think he cares, that's a man who chose the bitter truth over sweet lies.

I honestly don't care if they're happy or not. Neither my business nor my problem.

You already forgot the one rule here. Lemme give you some visual aid with audio to help you.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█░█░░░█▀█▀█░█▀█░█▀▄░▀█
░░█░█░░░█░█░█░█▀█░█░█░▀░
░░▀▀▀░░░▀░▀░▀░▀░▀░▀▀░░▀░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

I hope you get rape AIDS you stupid fucking cunt

Four years out of date.

/reddit/

reddit >>> Holla Forums
It shouldn't be this way, yet it is.

Sad but true.

This was never in doubt, was it? People here just like to talk shit. The majority don't believe what they say. You're drunk OP.

Ur mom

No

Yes, I do need women. But not if they're 3DPD. All they do is try and deceive you with 5 minutes of sticking your dick inside them. Then you lose your time, money, and half of your other assets.

My waifu is all I need

Yes, I do need women. But not if they're 3DPD. All they do is try and deceive you with 5 minutes of sticking your dick inside them. Then you lose your time, money, and half of your other assets.

My waifu is all I need.

She is cute I must admit.

Shit sorry. Holla Forums's terribad spam detector. It said flood detected, so I clicked to post again, and then it lets me double post?

Fix your shit faggots

Trips of trips

No repeating numbers.

Self selecting bias.

Gr8b8m8

Are you telling me to check my privilege you white cis shitelord?

there are select few that i can deal with.

Requesting an all women's team of vols.

Hmmm..maybe i am.

Holla Forums is tsundere for girls. It's the way it always has been.

Didn't tumblr come up with that? I don't think many here would agree, especially now.

I want a 3DPD waifu, except she'd be an actual real gf that I spend time with and we would love each other. Does that make me a cuck?

this is my fetish.

Tumblrtan is best girl

Holla Forums likes girls, not women

Same difference. Unless you mean 8/b/ is pedochan, in which case you are only about 1/3rd right.

No, I meant what I posted.

Women have become so fucking cancerous they have lost the things that made them so endering. They are no longer warm and kind, motherly even. All that is left now is their base appeal.

Chrystal you autistic inbred shitbag, fuck off already. No one likes your threads. No one likes your persona. You're not going to autisticlly compel Holla Forums to become feminist you fucking retard, do you even understand how contradictory women are? Being pro-woman is ironically anti-woman because this worshipful kind of shit dries their pussies right up. She won't fuck you, she won't cuddle you, because you're a bitch. Bitches don't get cuddles.

Stop posting the same shit over and over. It's always this or "which would you fuck?" "what would you do to her?" etc. You have such weird and awful taste, your fixation is so sad and pathetic. You really should just dox yourself already, not because anything bad would happen to you, but because I picture you as that fat, ugly "attentionwhore" faggot who posted pictures of his fat gut and tiny dick for weeks. You can deny that's you, but he matches your psychological profile.

who?

No one is like Big Red except her. Especially no one here. You are delusional.

Women are fucking useless

get off Holla Forumse you disgusting whores

Why do you assume these posts are always by me, and not someone else posting things like this to bait responses, which they never fail to do?
I never made those threads and never will.
If you say so.

So, why do you want little boys to dress like them?

Don't do this

This is all bullshit but:
this is correct. Forget about the dead girl Holla Forums. It's annoying and white knighting her post mortem is pointless.

That's not a bee, that's a wasp.

Not again! And devil trips as well to confirm it.

Women are ugly, they have poor hygiene they complain all the time, they piss with the door open and they give bad handjob.

No one actually like women in real life, we only treat them nicely because we pity them.

Even women hate eachothers.

Breasts are disgusting bag fat and sadly women look even worst without them.

This is the most hateful thing I've ever read. Delete this.

You'll have to do it yourself. It doesn't let me delete your post.

I can't even find the option to delete my own posts anymore. Did things change or am I just being retarded?

I think we're both dreaming right now.

You are probably retarded since you have a woman's brain, either because you're an actual woman or you're a transgender faggot.

Either that or you're a troll.

What do you dream of, my friend? I dream of the past when I was happier.

No seriously, is the delete option still there? It's been gone for months now and I can't figure out what happened to it.

I dream of a world where women are no longer required for reproduction and we just kill the baby, if it got the birth defect that is a vagina.

Female genocide? Why?

We'll just have to bread the attractive one so they can be milked for our entertainement, but anything else with them is plain gross.

Now you're talking!

Stop trying to convert the straights. It'll be more boys for you in the end anyway.

It went away while you masturbated your iron smelling vagina with a tampon.

Just answer please. Is it gone for you or not?

I'll answer if you show your bare chest with a time stamp to prove you aren't a woman.

No. What is this inverse tits or GTFO nonsense? No o e wants to seem my ugly hairy nips, believe me.

The whole idea it's that it's humilating for women but not for men because we dont have milk organs.

What if you have man boobs? Still humiliating. Also posting any pics of yourself is almost always a bad idea, even with no face. That might be just me though. I never do it.

Farewell.
No, I don't have the option to delete my comment.

Goodnight. Glad to know it's not just me.

Glad to know I helped a brother and not a woman.

Heheh

Women have never steered me wrong. I love guys too but it has been women who have supported me the most in my life. This experience is almost universal, which is why when women are cruel it is so hurtful and shocking to most guys. It hurts deeper and longer. But it is much more rare. No one like attention whoring or name fagging, but it's not too hard to tell when a poster here is female. The warmth shines through, even when talking shit to each other. I agree OP. I wish all the lurking femanons a blessed life and every good thing in it.

This

This is over the top and stupid, but the sentiment I can kind of agree with. Good luck ladies, and thanks for being there.

I'm indifferent. Is that ok?

Bumpin for Feminism

Yes, that's fine

Thank you

Why don't you fuck your mom?

The world is a cold place and women are the wordt people I have ever met.

Do you what it's like to be 9years old, raped by your mother as she told you that your penis is to small and that will never be a real man. No you don't.

No women care about your consent. All they care about is how big your butt or your package is. And they go complain about the patriachy afterward. Fuck them.

if you dont wish this for all of humanity you are degenerate to some extent

even having an anti-feminist viewpoint - which this board was community was founded on - such as mgtow is pro-women, as feminism erodes femininity, being anti-feminist would be a position that wants the best for women by preserving their femininity and being the best women they can be

ofcourse any person that isn't pro-men at the same time, and / or holds womens value above a mans at anytime is a degenerate cuck

maor.

I'll stick to my flesh light and cartoons thank you very much. I hate drama and relationships create drama and inevitably bring that unwanted drama.

Yes, I long for women to live happy and fulfilling lives, just like I wish for men to live happy and fulfilling lives, but until we destroy those who seek to prevent this, and actively work against it, we will not know peace.

Worst lie ever.

gender warriors thrive on this conflict. it helps no one.

Complacency and peace are what have decayed our world and made it as it is today. Only with new conflict will the blood of man be rekindled

no. it's not just feminists who try to censor and overmoderate things. that swings both ways.

you are insane and dumb and see imaginary enemies in the shadows. there is no one that needs to embrace feminine energy more than those who see a fight around every corner. your t is too damn high.

Who care if it's true.

All women are rapists.

They rape without knowing it.

As long as you don't have gyno there's no such thing.

google "testosterone poisoning" it's directly related to toxic masculinity. it's killing most of you here, I guarantee it.

Women are only worth 1/3 that of a man and should be treated as our personal cum buckets.

If this is the sickness I don't want the cure.

Delete this

Because no matter what age or clothes, male will always look better than females, with their disgusting fatsacks and their internal genitals. If God made women with vaginas on the inside, it's because everything feminine is already way too gross to have something visible on top of that.

Women are only half human, as they only got one type of chromosomes.
Women with macroclitoris are just subwomen.

Well no shit you keep treating with human decency while keeping your brothers down. Women will take adventage of you. They want men like me who treat like the repulsives pieces of shit that they are, so they can wonder what they did wrong. You didn't do anything wrong bitch, you just so fucking stupid you won't realize it.

Amen

yes, yes it does

Women are subhumans and are only here for us to breed them. All the extra privileges they receive are something they've gotten too accustomed to and should be brought back to reality

skloosh poongoorlsh

not same guy that posted, but i have to agree women are fuck toys. Fuckem once your done get a new one.

source on the video. I like her and need new fab matirial.

All women are castrators and rapists

Provide tits with a timestamp or GTFO

take your fat smelly cunt back to tumblr attentionwhore.

so fucking what, you really want some nigger fucking abortion having std ridden thing?

who fucking needs them.