To all moralfags

Stop making threads about this stupid attention whore i am sick of seeing her face on Holla Forums this whole thing is like Amanda Todd 2.0 i'm sorry but this bitch was just a stupid attention whore and i am actually glad that she died she is nothing but a meme now.

In what sense? She was a damaged young girl who sought attention in the wrong person, was let down, and hung herself out of grief. What part of that was attention whoring? Fucking kill yourself, buddy.

she hung herself for attention and she streamed for attention, what part of that don't you understand?

This

Yes, how brilliant, hung herself for an audience she'd never get off on. Jab a needle in your dick and stir thoroughly.

user if she wasn't an attention whore she would have just killed herself and not streamed it for everybody to see.

The whole point of being an attention whore is to feed off an audience. You can't do that if you're fucking dead.

makes a thread and posts a pic of her face

Yeah and this trailer white trash slut was obviously seeking attention before her death.

I just like to piss off moralfags.

Can someone give me a summary of what happened with her? And is there good reason to believe this isn't someone using her to get a PA after someone they have a grudge against?

You're such a faggot.

Such a complete faggot.

i saw the 40min video. she tied the noose poorly. she cried about how she wasn't beautiful enough and how she couldn't handle it anymore. she apologized for:
notable things:
yep. attention whore confirmed. good riddance.

stone yourself, you pussy nigger. you are the cancer that's killing Holla Forums.

even the girls are becoming lonely and suffering in this world

Just shut the fuck up you sound really stupid right now also the day of the rope already came for her let her rot LOL and yes moralfags suck.

Your comments are identical to the person spamming the last few threads.

At least come up with something original if you're going to troll.

he's right you know

Stay triggered faggot.

don't you just hate trolls on Holla Forums? trolls on Holla Forums. newfags aren't vilified enough these days.

This

Even for moralfags: is anyone to blame? Depressed girl commits suicide.
So did this person push her into anything? What did they do to let her down? I looked through the ghostbin chatlogs and everyone was saying. "No. Don't do it." Did anyone actually do anything wrong? Is this just Holla Forums crushing on a dead girl?

Sounds about right.

Yes it is.

bump

so OP has to hide his own thread

remove ugly girl

a young, dead girl no one ever heard of. it fits the criteria.

These same faggots would kill three other twelve year olds to fuck her themselves. Jesus Christ.
Disgusting.

someone post her nudes

jesus fucking christ. if this bitch put herself on the internet, she better be fucking ready for people like us. we didn't push her to suicide, she did everything on her own. it's not like the olden days where we'd drive her to death, this is all her misdoing. fucking slut. so yes, i will laugh at her. i will call her names. and if i had her relatives numbers i'd call them and laugh at their white trash faces. quit your bitching you sensitive pussy.

Do you think She'll post nudes when she turn 18

Hang yourself attention ho

what do you don't get about: In Lulz We Trust. we're here for shits and giggles, not to make a stance about anything. we're here for lulz. fuck off larping moralfag.

OP HERE

DISREGARD THIS POST, I SUCKS COCK

sexually reproduced animals are programmed to protect their females
duh

user, are you retarded?

This

Anonymous is the man who yells at the woman in the wheelchair to hurry the fuck up.
Anonymous is the laughter after a trainwreck.
Anonymous is the fake twitter profile who told you to kill yourself.

WE ARE ANUNYMUS.
WE ARE LEGOS.
WE DO NOT BORGIVE.
WE DO NOT FAGGOT.
EXPOCT US X-DDD.

Those words once meant something different. They had power, of a sort. Not the type of power you "Fauxnonymous" think you have. It was the power to cause fear, chaos, and most of all, lulz. So fuck you, you stupid whiteknight faggots.

OMFG YES this fucking this RIP the real Anonymous the internet hate machine 2005-2008 those were great times.