What's the Difference Between Ragheads and Liberals?

Is it official? Are we a caliphate now?

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/6631742.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

very little. they all come here and make shit threads like this one

sage and report

Pls press the back button and leave back through the vox link you clinked on to get here. Thanks.

This is true.

I don't even know who this fucker is. That said, these idiots are stupid for trying to pick a fight with Tekken. The fighting game community will mark them for life if they keep this shit up, They hold grudges like it is no one's business.

Libertarianism btfo. Capitalism is the cancer.

Japanese are too naturally logical to understand western leftists.

sage and report this cuckchan faggot

Future SOP for Japanese game companies:

1) Make game
2) Don't release it in US or Europe
3) Create English version
4) Sell English version online
5) Bypass SJW cunts
6) Profit

Harada is learning that Western SJWs will never be happy no matter what you do. SJWism is based on Critical Theory, which amounts to endlessly criticizing creative output until the medium's influential names get fed up and drop out, allowing the Left to shove its own people into the resulting vacuum.

By the very definition of what Critical Theory is, SJWs can never be satisfied.

All Japanese = ethnocentric/xenophobic
All white = racist
Japanese + white = racist cuz no blacks
Add blacks = racist cuz no Latinos
Add Latinos = racist cuz no Muslims
Add Muslims = Islamophobia cuz Muslims using violence
No women = sexist cuz no women
Men + women = sexist cuz violence against women
Only women/no men = sexist cuz male fantasy

On and on and on, forever.

Get lost kike.

MIDF OUT IN FULL FORCE

Ever since the marxists linked to us.

White women need to be defended from niggers and spics that want to become cops in order to kill off our race

prove here: 8ch.net/pol/res/6631742.html

Is that Rabbi Herschel Lieberman-Bergblattstein?

I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about OP, please try elaborating a little bit for people who don't follow any of your shit or know who these literally whos are.

Dear Rabbi,

I've been browsing 8/pol/ since the first exodus. I've been through many trials and tribulations with my fellow anons but as summer rolls around this year, I find myself inundated with an unbearable influx of retards. Normally, I would be fine with redpilling these lost souls but the influx this year is larger because of our recent media exposure and direct links in articles from places like Vox.

How should I best retain my composure and avoid letting out an ear-splitting
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
at these fucking normalfags on my board?

Sincerely,
user

Harada is confirmed for being salt miner.

Well user, that's a wonderful question and I have a wonderful answer for you. You need to escape from this environment that you have found yourself in, and perhaps move to lower-trafficked websites in order retain your sanity.

OH SHIT, user you nearly gave me a heart attack with that skeleton.

From the thread it seems the developer behind the game Tekken 7 is basically shitting all over SJWs much to their annoyance.

It's kind of a nice development as it shows just how widespread the phrase Social Justice Warrior really is now that even Japanese developers have caught on and are laughing at them for just being perpetually outraged.

Writer/editor/whatever from IGN and some other clickbait sites are complaining about the developer's comments as they feel like it's [current year].

I hope the Japs nuke us at this point.

It's not really all that many people actually pushing for SJW crap which is what this new trend of railing against them is helping indicate. Their only real strength has been in being irritating and they've been doing it for so long that it's lost most of its sting.

who is that retard? and why is he using a 'v' instead of a 'y'?

Is tekken any good these days?

reported