Anti-Semitism Is Not Funny

FUCK MEMES LIKE PIC RELATED. ITS NOT FUNNY, OK? FUCK YOU GUYS

…I actually visited Auschuwitz once as a sort of educational vacation. They showed me just how meager residency and other basic living essentials for Holocaust victims were. Very awful stuff… They even took the liberty to show me to a burial ground with victims ranging from infancy to elder years. I could feel the very morose atmosphere as I inched closer towards the gravesite… But you wanna know the hardest part about walking through a field of dead babies? My erection

Other urls found in this thread:

ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10007056
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

r/ing greentext

that was not funny

I went to Weimar two years ago in my final year of high school and we visited Buchenwald. Scary stuff but fascinating.

We were led into a room which looked like a doctor's office, and they would let a Jew go in for 'exmination'. The doctor would measure his length, weigh him, yadi yada, then they would have the prisoner strip completely naked and stand inside of a separate little room, also for some obscure reason. Behind the prisoner a little hatch would open, positioned right behing his back/neck/head and he would be shot dead.

Of course this was in the beginning, before the gas chambers were introduced. Buchenwald had none of those but we saw the ovens which was cool.

That was also the week I got expelled from school for 5 days with 3 buddies from my class

watch and learn, child

seriously, who has the time?

My lineage is 100 percent English (it's been traced back to at least 400 AD thanks to genealogist in the family) but branched off to a Jewish side whom I have no direct relation too that moved to New York at the turn of the century roughly 30 years before the Holocaust and they don't give a fuck about Auschuwitz or any of the other concentration camps. They're still greedy fucks who wanted to distance themselves from us because we were Christian and white but there is a lot of wealth on that side of the family, a lot of successful businessmen and all that. Last time I even saw them was a family reunion back in 2000 and we were all eating dinner when the Holocaust shit was brought up somehow. But yeah, none of them were directly involved in it and were very indifferent about it. They were indifferent about Nazi Germany too. Looking back I think it was moments like that where I began looking at the world more objectively instead of listening to propaganda made to tell us the Nazis were muh evil rasists!

You're right, it's not.
It's hitlerious!

Eww, pedo.

Commies never did that to Polands officers.

It can be, though

Yes, it is.

What is NOT funny is the fact that you take yourself so seriously that you can not laugh at human nature and how self-destructive and tragic it can be while at the same time we are all running around claiming to be some sort of pinnacle of evolution.

Humanity is nothing if not ridiculously comical in its self-contradiction. Anti-Semitism, racism, sexism, these are all punch lines to the great farce which is human self-perception.

commies aren't meticulous. commies are lazy thugs.

kek when will you autists realize I was being facetious?

REMINDER: JEWS ROCK

best show 2 ever air tbh

Refer to

The whole thread was centered around the joke in my "story". Which was really just an elaborate ruse to net some keklings with the finishing line at the spoiler.

I find holocaust jokes very funny, Anne Frankly, the holocaust was a lie

Bumpin for Uncle Adolf. He's muh Nigger

yes….yes it is

Hitlarius

This is what I don't get about all those "oy vey remembuh the shoah!" stories. They're all improbable or so convoluted that the method of execution resembles a Rube Goldberg machine.

For example, in this case – why bother shooting someone through a secret backdoor? They're going to die; it's not like you need to worry about them warning the other prisoners after you've shot them. Just lead them into a soundproof room (the room would need to be soundproofed anyway so the prisoners wouldn't hear the sound of the gunshot) and shoot them there. And for that matter, why bother shooting them one at a time? If you're going to kill them all (or at least a large portion of them) anyways, just select all the ones you want to kill, take all of them into a room, put them against a wall and shoot them at once. It's far more efficient than just shooting them one after the other, and the increased efficiency makes it less likely that the other prisoners will figure out what's going on, as they won't have time to wonder why their numbers are slowly dwindling and why the people taken to be "examined" aren't coming back out.

But instead we're lead to believe that each Jew was individually lead into some super secret chamber, examined for no reason whatsoever, taken into another room for some reason, and shot through a secret trap door.

If the story of the Holocaust was along the lines of, say, the Armenian genocide, I'd be much more inclined to believe it. The Armenian genocide was how a genocide would be carried out – quick and efficient, with the minimum expenditure of resources. No fancy trap door shooting, no overcomplicated gas chambers (a bullet is cheaper and faster), no magic ovens that can incinerate a person in five minutes and leave behind no bone fragments. Just force people out into the desert at gunpoint, shoot the ones that refuse to leave, let nature take care of most of them, and shoot the ones that try to come back.

More importantly, there's post-facto evidence of the Armenian genocide. There are bodies. With the Holocaust, apparently six gorillian Jews were killed, but somehow no mass graves have ever been exhumed – the bodies just disappeared. So then they claim that the bodies were all incinerated, despite the fact that even if you assume all the furnaces were burning 24/7 with no downtime due to repairs or fuel shortages (which by the end of the war were so severe that front-line Panzer divisions were immobile more often than not), they still couldn't have burned anywhere near six million bodies even if they had been doing so from the very start of the war to the very end (in reality some camps weren't operational until after the war started, most Jews weren't rounded up until still later, and many of the camps were liberated before the war's end). Not to mention that bodies burned in furnaces leave behind fragments of bone and teeth, none of which have been found.

Then of course you have the question of why the Nazis would waste boatloads of fuel burning Jews when their primary concern throughout the whole war was acquiring greater sources of the stuff – so much so that Hitler diverted divisions from the assault on Moscow to attempt to secure the Soviets' Caucasus oil supplies – and when they had such great shortages that their own army units often had no fuel. Yet for some reason they continued to waste millions upon millions of gallons of it burning Jews when, again, a bullet to the back of the head is faster (it takes hours to burn a body) and works just as well – dead from being shot is just as dead from gassing/burning.

Then there are the "personal accounts," which are so fantastic to defy all common sense. For whatever reason the Nazis turned Jews into lampshades and soap; they had a literal rollercoaster to dump the Jews into magic massive furnaces (neither the furnaces nor the rollercoaster o' death have been found, of course). They masturbated Jews in fantastical semen extracting machines… for some reason. It all sounds like a plot from a bad, low budget '50s movie, where the goal is to portray the bad guy as comically evil as possible. I'm surprised they didn't claim the Nazis watched each gassing from behind a massive one-way mirror while simultaneously masturbating and twirling their mustaches, to be honest.

Yeah, why even go through the trouble to setup these camps and transport prisoners to them. Rather just give the order to hunt them down and kill them.

this is why WN is failing

Please do not compare holocaust to armenian genocide. Armenian genocide happened. It's insulting.

Probably because the camps were concentration camps (i.e. camps designed to concentrate people in one area so they could be watched and controlled more easily) where Jews were watched and made to do manual labor (oy vey!), and not "oy-vey-remembuh-the-six-gorillion" death camps where six million Jews were catapulted off of a rollercoaster into a magic furnace that operated without oil supply and could incinerate a body in five minutes while producing no teeth or bone fragments.

You mean Moshe and the shabbos goys?

EIN VOLK

EIN REICH

EIN FUHRER

I mean people who are smart enough to get jobs instead of blaming others for their problems.

you are a sheep

says the jew's lapdog

tru

You seem a bit heavy with the personal attacks there, Schlomo. Have I triggered you? Can you feel the shared pain of six gorillion of g-d's chosen people?

I sure can, luckily Germany's reparations to Israel and mass acceptance of refugees to overcome past wrongdoings are soothing the pain though.

Better enjoy it while you can; blatant kikery like that is waking people up at a breakneck pace.

Whatever you say Fritz.

Pick one

Yeah, congrats on that.

what's the story about 4th pic?

lol wat

Religion is a shit altogether. Based on a bunch of theories and its one big control system of brainwashing. They also employ the use of fear and desire.

All religions are legal cults with tax exemption status

shit fam you're gonna trigger the nailed god worshippers doing that

I have little pity for the ignorant that don't take the time to study what the hivemind makes out to be as "acceptable". If you can't think for yourself, you're gonna have a tough time in this world.

Ignorance is bliss, but knowledge is power

I was going for the idea of a flying spaghetti monster. The teachings are fine by me. But the whole control system of fear and desire, "donate to the church or go to Hell" is really sketchy and immoral; Contrary to the very teachings of the church.

Science is much more reliable. Quantum mechanics is a much more logical way of explaining how we're here. And last time I checked, scientists don't try and control the world with bullshit

good job trying to sound intelligent christcuck, but at the end of the day you still worship a kike on a stick.

I was the one that posted

fug

Yeah and so what if it is? The state keeps people. I could care less if you worship the flying dutchman. I believe religion needs protection from being destroyed. It's an early book of morals/law that stretches back for years. What I believe is, that religion (the non violent ones) need protection. It's simply not right to impose thought crimes and hate crimes on people. Also, jews are trying to force their god on the christians (vid related). Religion needs protection from assholes who seek to destroy it/morph it into an entirely different religion. I just wish the propaganda would just end already. It's my culture dammit and I don't want to see it washed away.

keeps people safe*

Christian culture has no place in Europe.

tell that to all millions victims of religions

I'll preface this by saying I don't intend to change what you believe in.

Like I said the teachings are fine. But they don't, "practice what they preach" and instead abuse people's sense of security in to getting rich with tax exemption status.

For example, I'm a pacifist. I find that fighting/killing is inherently useless and that any problem can be solved diplomatically. But I don't need a church to instill this teaching in me. I've come to realize this of my own volition.

And besides, its better to go with the benefit of the doubt here. I don't intend to, "convert you to atheism" or anything, but I implore you to evaluate your thinking. Unlike Christians, whom killed many people during the Crusades Era over religion

I'm technically not even an Atheist. I hold the belief that we're a product of our own imagination, and that life is as fake as death is. So in a way, I believe we're the "God" of our very own existence without realizing it. I'm using the term, "God" here very loosely, as the theory I follow isn't a religion. I also came to realizing this theory on my own (and the literature I've read loosely regarding this theory, such as the short story, "The Egg" and psychedelic use)

Thing is the theory I thought up is actually something many new age philosophists agree with

faggot.

People kill people/harm people. It's something you can't prevent. Under anarchism/government that will not change. All it takes is for you to open a history book.

Unfortunately, yes. This is human nature. But it helps more to be a pacifist than it is to commit acts of violence. But like I said, I don't need a church to tell me this.

I am an Anarchist, though. The Americunt Governshit is terrible. And while it may very well be worse for a pacifist to live in a world of now laws against violence/murder, its for the betterment of the world. I will die one day anyway, and quite frankly, a single life is irrelevant Fuck control systems

Inconsequential was a better word there

flgoomple

Science already control the world with bullshit.

cLoosh erenoosh

God controls the world

Some people may need to be told about morality. Most people are idiots.
You do realize that many of the things you use from day to day are invented by the military right (like duct tape, internet, computers, microwaves, etc)? And that advancement of the human race is based mainly off of government leadership right? I mean as time progresses, tactics/technology of weapons increased over time. I believe technology and government work hand in hand tbh and is historically accurate.

Whose morality?

Not the user you're talking to, but do you really think a book written by a bunch of desert dwellers thousands of years ago is the best source for people to get their morals from?

Then at the very least, I'll remain Anarchist until this asinine Government is overthrown. But thanks to the media, that won't happen. Thanks to their guns, that won't happen.

So I may very well die as an Anarchist. But hey, I won't die a blind follower, eh?

everybody knows we would advance in technology much faster if we all worked together (a bunch of scientists in a room with unlimited resources) rather than the government and military secretly hogging all the resources and the knowledge.

tis the truth padwan

Then the scientists just wouldn't do anything, they'd just sit on their asses all day and do nothing.Why would they need to if they have unlimited resources already?

Why would they sit all day when they could literally do anything they wanted. Sitting isn't that fun.

Because work is no fun.

For some it is.

One thing I hate about the "holocaust" is why were dead men walking had tattoes on them? Makes no fucking sense.
After the war, Eisenhower made his own death camps, it was just a field with a fence perimeter and soldiers on the outside. No gas chambers, no ovens, no lampshades, and no swimming pools (one is at Auschwitz).

ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10007056
Hate is no good for anyone.

boards being spammed

IT NEVER HAPPENED, YOU STUPID FUCKING KRAUT. IT WAS SOVIET PROPAGANDA. YOU CAN'T BURN 6 GORILLION PEOPLE IN A COUPLE OF DOZEN BAKERY OVENS, YOU DENSE FUCKING SHITHEAD.

Jesus, you modern Germans are SJW faggots. The kikes really raped your brains to the point you'll believe anything, you have no pride in your country, and you beg sandniggers to come to Germany and rape your women in the streets. I bet if you saw one of your women being raped, you'd be a coward and walk past, crying like a bitch and telling yourself it was her fault. Snivelling piece of shit.

If you were in front of me, I'd spit on you.

shut it down!!!!!!!!!

My grandfather was a military policeman stationed in Palestine after the war. He always told me how dirty you yids are. Like rats, he said.

Worst soldiers on earth, too, you jews. He said you had no fight in you. Cowardly, and easily captured. He killed your fellow jews by summary execution - a bullet to the back of the head, or death by hanging if they had a rope and a tree handy. He said that a dying jew jiggles like a fat puppet.

How does that make you feel?

my face when I make autistic teenagers type literal paragraphs of screeching

Like in here,

Oh and thanks for the military aid USA, makes bulldozing the Palestinians a lot easier. Your grandfather was a Palestinian or what? Why do you hate us so in your family?

Intl trying to sound smart again:

Sometimes i think that intl are just trolls impersonating fedoras.

Europe was creted by christianity Ahmed.

Your memes dont work here lefty scum.

First place death count:

atheism

Then tengri, talmud and islam.

Psalm 137:9
Just a small sample of some of the morality you get with Christianity.

Abrahamic religions are cancer (and so is Catholicism).

Yeah because catholicism isn't Abrahamic, I'm glad you clearified.

Next time try with everything discordian fag:

8O daughter of Babylon, you devastated one, How blessed will be the one who repays you With the recompense with which you have repaid us. 9How blessed will be the one who seizes and dashes your little ones Against the rock.

Yeah, civilization was a bad thing Sweden.

hahahahahahahahaahahaahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Celebrating the dashing of Babylonian babies' heads in advance because the writer is pissed off at Babylon. This makes it better how exactly?

Oh and while we're at it, lets throw another verse into the mix:
Deuteronomy 22: 23-24
Christianity truly is a great source for morality, why even bother to think for yourself when all the answers are in this couple thousand year old book written by a bunch of desert dwellers? They know better after all.

First, materialistic as fuck, second is Babylon a real place right now, or is a "church" and her works? ask non autists please, third and related to the first, being dead is a gift compared with the horrors of this life.

8 1 but Jesus went to the Mount of Olives.

2 At dawn he appeared again in the temple courts, where all the people gathered around him, and he sat down to teach them. 3 The teachers of the law and the Pharisees brought in a woman caught in adultery. They made her stand before the group 4 and said to Jesus, “Teacher, this woman was caught in the act of adultery. 5 In the Law Moses commanded us to stone such women. Now what do you say?” 6 They were using this question as a trap, in order to have a basis for accusing him.

But Jesus bent down and started to write on the ground with his finger. 7 When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, “Let any one of you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her.” 8 Again he stooped down and wrote on the ground.

9 At this, those who heard began to go away one at a time, the older ones first, until only Jesus was left, with the woman still standing there. 10 Jesus straightened up and asked her, “Woman, where are they? Has no one condemned you?”

11 “No one, sir,” she said.

“Then neither do I condemn you,” Jesus declared. “Go now and leave your life of sin.”

Indeed it is, a lot better than allowing everything and destroy civilizations like atheists do or just punish everything like muslims do.

Btw, you are talking about talmudism, not christianity.

So you're justifying the genocide of babies? I see the bible really taught you well.
Also, in regards to the kike on a stick:
Matthew 5:17-19
The bible can't even be internally consistent, it also calls for my death, just because I don't believe in their skydaddy and see him as sacred:
Leviticus 24: 13-16

Read Matt 5: 17-19, Jewish prophets are from where Christianity also gets prophets.

From Matthew 5; if you look at a woman and think you wouldn't mind fucking her, gouge your eye out, and if you "stumble" (I wonder what that could mean) with your hand cut your hand off.

and dont forget to be a spineless cuck

this thread is just a Holla Forums dog whistle.

Autism, seriously, already answered.

Intl failed memes, its time to stop.

He already fulfiled it, jews killed him, a new pact was made, why is that so hard to understand?

Already answered.

Sounds legit.

Thats beyond normal retardation, are you trolling me?

The only legit thing beyond retardation here, seriously, there is a reason why just Jesus is without sin, nobody ever was/is capable of fulfil the law of Moses, this is why we go for faith.

This was what gave you away.

Serious question, do you have autism?