Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/hr/thread/2862987
youtube.com/watch?v=SPYq7lKMC08
youtube.com/watch?v=3_kOudWmkxE
imdb.com/title/tt2044729/
poal.me/vgv6y5
youtube.com/watch?v=t7OvCcxVlFo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not even with your stubby excuse for a dick, OP.

Rape is both wrong and illegal. I'd never do it to anyone you sick f-ck.

I'd take a shit on her chest if I was in a good mood.

Not objectively, nature and the female body is completely neutral. In the human law, yes rape is bad, but if rape is used to prevent a greater evil, it is morally correct. Ie, if raping Emma Watson would save someones life, then it is the necessary thing to do.

How could raping Emma Watson save someone's life?

a truly selfless act

One example, if a killer tells you: if you don't rape Emma Watson within twelve hours, I will murder a hostage. Then it is your DUTY to find her, and rape her.

I hope she gets captured by ISIS and they gangrape her, then decapitate her. I want to see communists try to make a funny quip and try to relate it to Harry Potter. We should try to get this whore to the middle east under feminist pretenses.

Test

>>>/test/

What would drive a killer to make a demand like that?

Yasss queen slayyyy

For the lulz xDDD

You are assuming that a killer would be in a rational mindset

put a bag over her head and we can talk about it.

YES

Doesn't rape require desire?

well it's not like she would have sex with me any other way.

no, you dumbass. rape is about power, not about sex.

Sure, it'd probably put a smile on her face for the first time since her childhood.

I hate to see a girl who's unhappy.

says you. i fucked a unconscious woman before and it damn sure wasn't to feel powerful. it was to get a nut.

Yeah, if I wanted to exercise my power, I'd murder someone who's bigger than me with my bare hands.

Killing is overrated. Why kill someone when you can make their life a living hell? Torture and hurt them mentally and/or physically. Make them beg for the sweet release of death and then deny them it just out of spite. I'd imagine it would be way more satisfying than just doing away with them.

Jews already raped her. I wouldn't want a kikes sloppy seconds tbh fam

Only If I was disguised as a minority. Getting raped by some white guy would only make her more annoying, to be honest.

Just whisper in her ear that you're jewish.

touché

I even bothered to get you the HD version last time you posted this bait, mate, come on now.

Yes.

Anything else?

Yes, next question? r8

You can't rape that slut. She wants it.

No but I'd spank the dumb out of her.

Would you make multiple clones of Emma Watson?

I was notified of this topic through an associate after a multitude of complaints, but had to see it with my own eyes. I cannot believe what I am seeing. I am connected with Emma Watson's management team and ask that you sickos cease and desist this type of slander immediately. The sad thing is that not one decent voice has stood up against this abhorrent conversation. Shame on every one of you.

Is her career officially over?

I would rape Emma to death given the slightest opportunity tbh

When was this image of her published? She looks dashing.

If you have a higher resolution image, can be please mail it to me ???

I would make sweet love to her. God she gets so much hate. Underrated actress excellent imho unlike most

Pretty sure those are two roles anyone would kill for. Her filmography is good so far I actually like most of it.

I dont understand these about her…. did she make any comments about minorities?? Can someone pls explain?

People just get carried away when Emma is mentioned

She got all "muh immigrants" once.

Can u trouble u for more pics from this shoot, if any? Even tineye and google images cant fibd these. u r awesome

is this from the same shoot?

Thank you both :)

If I were wearing this, maybe.

Did people not see all the actors and actresses in the youtube videos singing I will survive because of trump and actually crying into the camera. Emma seems well intended and what she has mostly said hasn't been wrong and I'm conservative.

I am the same guy it would be better to point you here because there are many pics new pics you want.

boards.4chan.org/hr/thread/2862987

Those are from two or three different shoots the OPs pic os from vanity fair and there's a cool video on youtube. And the other ones are from entertainment weekly and elle. Lots of content recently. Emma also has her own…sub

Wow she used to be so sweet and innocent, at least she appeared to be mostly.
Really can't believe that pic could be real.

Your team is going beyond to do your job. Does it regularly involve roaming around various forums and try to convince random strangers to stop talking shit about your clients? that too on a forum where anonymity is the key?

That picture isn't real silly

no fucking way i bet she fucked like 30 jews just to get into her shitty movies and was the main girl at zionist pizza pedo parties… not even with a stick

Schizo or completely no intelligence

I can't believe she refused the lead role in La La Land.
Still, it's not like she is in JUST leaque. Her movies are doing Iron Man numbers.

ohh… so no reason at all.

Huh what?

she does look nice in uniform ( is that SS 's?? )

oh thank you. I am going to "waste" hours on that site now…
all these Anonymous commenting is confusing for me.

that is some really weird video esp with no audio …. what is even the intent there?

I won't get long winded but I didn't lile la la land down to the script or songs. I really don't care about oscara Silence was the best film of the year. To end on this though I think she honestly is a huge batb fan like autistically when she was little and she liked it more, I've actually heard its truly excellent from multiple sources. Top critics on RT are praising it and have good reviews. Did you see Ballet Shoes, her role is so similar to La La Land I wonder if thats why she maybe wawasn't as keen.

Realistically her fan base with BATB now spands 3/4 year olds to old people. She honestly has a huge fanbase because kids are always watching HP for the first time and now this too..

ohhh. good. why can't i tell these fakes apart I dont know.

Look up the photographer/ director Tim Walker. He has done much crazier stuff. And shit lol yea its better with audio look up Vanity fair Tim Walker. Its just a video he made for vanity fair and they did a photoshoot spread. He has been around since the 1970s

Here is the video with audio
youtube.com/watch?v=SPYq7lKMC08

And here is something else new that is actually funny
youtube.com/watch?v=3_kOudWmkxE

The men in this video are sexier women than she is.

But you're wrong you likely are a faggot. I think its 2deepforyou she isn't supposed to be sexy on the video. I'm fact the duality seems intentional.

Look at his arm and you can see the edges and the quality is not smooth

I didn't mean just in this video. Emma couldn't dance as well as they do even to save her life.

Qt

Emma isn't really being asked to dance at all that's the point of the muscley dancers.

I voted for Trump 90+% of actresses are shit she is indeed goddess tier

Not even with a stolen dick.

Lmfao

NECK
clavicles
back arms
torso
legs
face
ass
patricians only

Emma has hairy arms again. Indeed a living Goddess user.

Seems like you're the gay one here.

Looks like a boy, once again.

the audio didn't make it any better.

The show was very funny. Though I expected the nanny to freak out or react a bit more than simply keep smiling most of the time. But then, I would do the same if a famous person was trying to interview me to be their nanny.

I don't know… muscular arms can look oddly shaped if viewed as 2D. But the smooth patch on her chest should have given it away on closer view. But then I don't really zoom in at all the pics I come across. Thanks still.

I'm not a tit guy and she has bigger tits than Robbie Stone and Roberts combined yet I never hear you fags complaining. She is a mid B cup. That's fine for her body type. You think of boys m80. I hate to think who you like, probably Blunt or some shit

It's supposed to be weird and yea

People who never saw women in real life, up close, detected

I have. Face and legs guy here

Come on, guys.

My negro

EMMA A CUTE

If you need to fap to a souless faux-liberal vapid bitch, the one at 2:27 is much better looking than Emma.

That forehead looked cute on her when she was 10. Now it just says tranny. I guess she is a lot like Bella Thorne.

Because people don't post them here that often. Plus this bitch has almost all her hair chopped off.

I know that women can have hairy arms. What's your point? She should shave.

So she is not a women or rules doesn't apply to her?

Are you ready for international women's day?

Just stop

She is too fucking cute. This is old also.

Maybe if you are a mong.

I meant to say they all should shave.

No. Women need to be feminine again.

But shaving is a fairly recent social norm for women. Just because feminists hijacked being hairy doesn't mean that girls didn't always naturally go around covered in peach fuzz.

She has been shaving her arms for years I order you to stop!

Smooth is best.

If you shave the next time your hair grows it gets rougher. You also can't get smooth with a razor, so you need to use that sticky shit which is painful as fuck.

peace fuzz is smooth

You niggers are sad.

Why would I want to?

Lol I love her even more by how much she triggers people. Sad!

I think everyone but her is bland.

wot?
At least you don't deny she's a feminist.
Probably because you have low-test and haven't seen a lot of women.

I've seen a ton and again this talk only seems to occur when Emma Watson is mentioned. Like you're pushing back because people like her, she is the only amazing one her age imho. Stop thinking you can meme against perfection

Dat profile

god…. why is this image related here? where is this from cos I did see this anywhere above…..

stop thinking she is absolute perfection. she is not just because you might think so.
No human is like that and flaws are what makes most humans. placing her at a high pedestal achieves nothing other than how easily she can fall in your perception.

Nope. You haven't seen enough threads here.
There's nothing wrong with calling out people who support feminism and have shit taste. I do this in non-emma threads too, and so do other people.
She's just like any other typical brainwashed liberal. Nothing special about that.
You betas truly are desperate.

Like I said this is the type of post that is HILARIOUS

you have an anti emma watson folder of your own cherrypicking propaganda. not only that you are schizophrenic it seems. And it does she gets more hate than anyone

Stop thinking she isn't absolute perfection m80. Again who the do you think looks good. the reason she is posted so often is because people like her looks and her personality. Im not doing anything but worshipping her nice skin. And her having flaws only make her more perfect. Like her freckles. To me she is above everyone else nowadays.

Have you considered that there are multiple people who dislike her and repost the same images sometimes? I got that pic from a completely different board. You're the schizo for thinking it's only one person.
So you've never seen the Maisie threads then. And she, along with everyone else in jewywood deserves to be hated.

Nobody except for liberals and cucks likes her "personality"

Didn't she say she cries cause she's a bad feminist?

Nigger you're retarded and you don't have any sense of irony, all the shit you post is from an anti watson tumblr and shit you sound like a tumblrina, nobody cares stop wasting your time.

I voted for Trump and she is only Emma

Sure, why not. I'd rape her and also chain her to my dungeon or something. I'd cum inside her until it was obvious she was pregnant and then when she had the child I'd release her (so she can't abort it back).
That way I'd have planted my flag in UK shit country, which means I win and you lose. Raping your women is the point of war. Having kids from that rape is the cherry on top.
Sad thing that her flappy cunt is all used and diseased with STDs, so if I had her chained I'd bring a doctor to see she's fine. Probably has lice. I'd spray her with cypermethrin or something.

Can you not? That's fucked up

Okay, cypermethrine not. Do you have any other pesticide suggestions for the lice?

>>>/tumblr/

Again you cherrypick and meme because you have a personal problem. Why would i go into maisie threads. Stop acting like Emma Watson is shit when everyone else is besides her, it is honestly a broken record. Her films Colonia and The Bling Ring were 0% jewish. She has also praised her father and the importance of fatherhood. Everyone memes like underage kiddos. Can we not?

Based Emma

also that taste for a thirteen year old

Oh my god!! You actually have images of all these crappy calculations stored? Are these your idea of perfection? I could pull up a ton of similar perfection calculations for a shit load of supposed goddesses. This have been done since the age of 'daVinci', I think.

People post female celebrities mainly as a sexual attraction. Majority is for that as is this thread. That doesn't mean they all have a great respect for the person or like her personality. This happens to almost all famous people, especially for someone in ht limelight for so long as her, that too in a positive way for most part.
The attractiveness of a person needs to extend beyond her skin complexion and her carefully crafted public image. There is no logic in claiming her to be perfection and as the best of her age is idiotic.

Precisely my point. It is purely you personal opinion and that too apparently a changing one.

Beyond her refraining from doing any nude or controversial shoots or movies, I don't think she has done much to be termed as "above everyone else of her age". And she does some racy photo shoots from time to time. The pictures you have posted are nothing in comparison to even amateur models doing low quality shoots. Beyond that she isn't physically superior or more attractive much than even other average wannabe actresses and models. Not even her acting is exceptional, It is at par with industry average, at best.

She is just someone of worldwide fame who does a bit to the society. There are a lot lot more who dedicate their lives to help others. You should expand your scope of "everybody" here instead of proclaiming the first nice thing you encounter as the best.

Sorry to piss on you perfect imagination. It is just a dreamland built in your head.
In-spite of how I might come across as "anti-Emma" here, I very much like her general character and behavior to the public.

It's a fact you bluepilled cuck.
Can you stop with the tumblr speak?

Can you stop with the tumblr speak?>Can we not?

Can you stop with the tumblr speak?

i did it to annoy you can you BE less predictable. i didnt say it the first time.

Why should i refute anything when you will call me a white knight. Admit you can't stop complaining like a girl

Didn't read your wall of text. Holy shit. This is what Emma does to people.

Can we all just like, not?

Emma has a perfect face, prove him wrong. Golden ratio biatch.

Also no she is actually underrated and one of the only excellent actresses her age. Complete Peter Seller tier performance in the bling ring she played her character, who you can look up and see how they acted, perfectly.

It took me only a minute to read that.

You're a woman or a confused. Most of these pictures are candid. Models look like shit brah

I could honestly say the opposite to everything you said. She is only of the only good and good looking actresses. Beautiful to me.

This is a woman.

Thats youre fault

This is what im talking about. Pure fucking hilarity. that bitch is what i would call plain as fuck like most girls in my country

BLACKED

Why does she love niggers so much?

She donated and campaigned to get them bikes. she has done stuff in tanzania, malawi and zambia. She did charity work before the UN on other continents

scratch that the bikes thing was a different occasion that is a school

You don't even know who you are talking about, right?

Anyone who helps niggers should be shot.

She is actually racist against niggers irl she enjoys helping anyone who might appreciate it including africans.

Someone who is plain and you are mad that nobody cares about? this is just a psychology 101

Which is it? And helping out anyone other than your own kind is one of the reasons why niggers and other degenerates continue doing the same shit. People need to stop giving them hand outs.

Nigger are different user. Everyone hates niggers.

Africa is fucked soon due to their lack of water and resources and rise of disease and whatnot. She generally wants to help people and has done so in Africa and South America. Who is to say she shouldn't

She can actually act, went to africa to see the animals and never took any picture with niggers or niglets, actually has a full feminine figure in spite of being a trained fighter and bodyguard, doesn't describe herself as feminist (even when persistently asked) and only defends women to learn how to protect themselves, doesn't speak Hebrew (Ukranian instead).

so mad lol so mad. I don't care. Emma is so underrated it is grand.

Africans don't deserve help, they're not any better. Same with huehues. All these handouts result in more shitskins and less whites.

Emma is a shame and a joke for the honorable acting profession in UK. She should move to america already, as they are the ones who worship boyish talentless jewesses.

She acts circles around the bitch you are posting hilarious. again autists cant gauge acting that why you are watching HOuse

I'd take House over overacted melodramatic UN speeches acting roles every time, but luckly I don't have to and she works on actually entertaining and complex stuff.

stop posting some television bitch

Are you familiar with the "carrying capacity" of an enviornment, user? Because she isn't. She'll feed these fucks and when they run out of rats to eat (all the while wondering what those bags marked "wheat seeds" are for), she'll ship the offspring to her country for virtue signalling, but as long as they live in *someone else's* backyard.

Doesn't surprise me that a Harry Potter and Beauty and the Beast fan would not know about A Glimpse Inside the Mind of Charles Swan III, Cold Souls, When Nietzsche Wept, Radio Free Albemuth, The Tower, etc…

Africa's population is going to drop significantly there are some people like in the picture who arent complete ape mongs and if she wants to help them try and have a semblance of structure so they can live then good. I'm not saying I would because i am actually extremely cynical but i admire her efforts. No need to get all mad about any of it like you say the big problem with the world is our consumption and we are fucked. But that doesn't mean she in her position isn't right for doing something

Hey faggot I have watched thousands and thousands of film thousands and I have never heard of this bitch or any of that shit. Now like I said. Ill take Emma's filmography and based aronofsky and gallenberger and coppola (i didnt even like lost in translation fuck you). You jelly Emma is in Harry Potter huh? Yea it was a big deal. I cant wait for ponsdolts technothriller with tom hanks

I don't even mean to be rude or care but bruh imdb.com/title/tt2044729/ it has a 4.8

I don't believe IMDB the bling ring has a low score there too. But I must say I have never heard of it. I'll watch one of her movies if you watch one of Emma's you never saw like The Bling Ring or Colonia.

I don't disagree her movie offers (so far) were not the best, but she had to work against a ton of barriers (Ukranian accent, being from Canada, being traditionally pretty and busty, being a stuntman since she was 14, etc…), and got very far. She is likely going to get a few better roles in the coming years (in spite of her age).

Thanks to Charlie Sheen haters tanking the movie, its quite fun, you should watch.

Why are you talking about Black Swan. Also apparently he bought the rights to perfect blue so it doesn't even matter. But why you mention Black Swan? Just a random film of his you don't like or what his other stuff is pretty good. I don't like Portman but I used to think she was hot

I think Aronofskys top tree are Pi Noah and The Fountain. In no order.

I actually saw The Bling Ring, very underwhelming for a Sophia Coppola movie.

Its actually pretty close to the Lifetime movie on the same subject. But Emma is pretty good in them.

Ops, I messed up because I was thinking of his good ones.

Those are fucking terrible.

The Bling Ring is amazing satire and completely underrated and misunderstood. One of her only good ones and fit her directing style very well.

come on user. I wont argue with someone who doesnt like anything good

It's funny how Emma spends all her free time (which is 100% of her time because she's a spoiled rich cunt with zero ideas) wagging her finger at the average joe for not being feminist enough, while completely ignoring the world capital of rape, Hollywood.

She worked in that town and if not subjected to it, must have witnessed her share of actresses on the "casting couch". And yet none of her speeches mention any rich or powerful people who rape and abuse. No, it's you, the average shmuck that has to change your behavior to suit her tastes.

Sexism is never going anywhere. Emma should face that fact & go overdose on cocaine like an aging pop tart should. Trump & Brexit proves nobody gives a fuck what celebrities say.

You sound so angry. She is likely different than you think she is very private and mostly chills out in london and france. You sound very upset and I hope your life ends up getting better so you stop blaming a popular celebrity for everything wrong in the world because she is one of the only ones who actually even speaks about anything.

Please tell me what Emma's contact info is so I can personally call her the ignorant shallow snob she is.

SEETHING

1/10 try harder

anything important, again how old are you emma has been speaking about shit since over a decade ago, im not talking about this current meme politics

she's too old.

Being angry at feminists is good.

Notice how Emma is an outlier compared to this type of reaction yet gets all the hate

The satire and comedy elements were in the books and in the other movie as well. Sofia usually is great at making a strong signature visual and feel for each movie, and this one felt like a 'generic' movie to me. Even The Virgin Suicides had way more feel to it.

Doesn't feel like she put a lot of effort. But its not a bad movie.

I think the only Aronofsky movie I genuinely liked was The Wrestler. I did not hate Noah as much as a lot of people did, but I'm not a fan either… and Emma was shit on it.

No it isn't. Is everyone here a virgin as well?

The entire thing was actually crafted masterfully to reflect the subject material and materialism and shallowness and emptyness.

Emma was great in Noah and I've seen plenty of people even recently say so. His other stuff is better than The Wrestler if you feel what he's doing

Why not? They're part of the problem in society.

What country are you from?

The best one

if i could travel back to 2001

Hungary?

Feminism has always been necessary and around for a while now. This is not an issue because it makes it too black and white, when you know it shouldn't be. I would never vote for Clinton or a woman and yet I think Emma is one of the only good examples around and a good role model, you don't have to like her for her to be a role model. Now are women shit for the most part? Sure? But not all of them. There are so many cancerous faggot and shit too. If anything the amount of discussion Emma has prompted alone is kind of noteworthy

that's not human it's a space invader aka jew

If by masterfully you mean heavy handed and doing it with a lot of less effect than stuff like The Devil Wears Prada or even Clueless.

I just wanted her to die all the time, is that another masterfully direction?

He is just a shock director without substance. At least Wrestler got some manly tears out of me.

Another reason to give Emma a break, she's got it all worked out.

emma watson is dead

she was killed and replaced by a body double

Are you joking? Those are absolutely B tier garbage. Coppola made a fucking film. I hated Lost in Translation mind you.

What a faggot at least cry to the Fountain. His only shock film requiem for a dream he is not a shock director.

Would.

of course you would you piece of filth

im jew

As far as satirizing materialism, shallowness and emptiness, those were way more effective than her's. I agree her's is more well produced.

The Fountain is a hippie dad movie. Looked pretty but worse than What Dreams May Come, Dreams or many others of the 'trippy' genre, and the story concept was boring as hippie theories.

No it hasn't. Name something good to come out of feminism.
We don't need girls copying her. Unless you want them to be slutty hebrew speaking nigger lovers.

Feminism is what raised the age of consent. If you are against feminism you are practically advocating fucking children.

Most women voted for Trump?

That's a lie you cuck.

You sound so bitterly angry. Stop hating women.

Before they raised the AOC, no one was allowed to fuck outside of marriage (that includes kids). And child marriage wasn't that common for whites. Besides, does that make up for all the other shit feminists have done? You give someone an inch and they take a mile.

Most of the time they vote for democrats.

Then stop encouraging their behavior. Do you genuinely like the way woman are now and the things they get away with? It's understandable that people are starting to dislike them.

Democrats and republicans are both cancer and everyone who isn't memeing knows it

Yes

I would rather see 6 billion people killed than have a single 30 year old man have sex with a 15 year old girl. I am copmelety serious.

What is this problem? They have always gotten away with murder so does everyone,

Holla Forums and Holla Forums are also both cancer but people have circlejerked themselves into not seeing it.

It drives me insane now. "Any community that gets its laughs by pretending to be idiots will eventually be flooded by actual idiots who mistakenly believe that they're in good company."
The underage faggots actually fall for this two party meme shit

tumblrinas and whiny sjws are the same are Holla Forums and reddit the donald. its all a bunch of piss

It's been treated as acceptable because "muh vagina", that's the difference. You also forgot about alimony and people getting their lives ruined over false rape charges.

That shit isn't because of feminism which is just a fucking word that women can use to speak their mind

That's punishment for being stupid, stupid.

Women don't have minds.

They are beasts.

Do you not have any self awareness. Do you think saying what you just said, doesn't give feminism all the reason in the world to exist and be correct?

is this /r9k/

Women and men don't think or behave the same way.

>>>/r9k/

die youfuckin mysoginist basterd

Yes and that means they are "beasts" and "don't have minds"

Have you even studied anything having to do with this? Tell me because I have studied a bit.

TRIGEGEEGER

wow you have a phd in gender studies?

woh man you are a total winner winner winner

*unzips dick*

say it agen mudder fuker

You're a pig

*surgically removes foreskin*

don't make this get ugly ciddie

poal.me/vgv6y5
poal.me/vgv6y5
poal.me/vgv6y5

human ostelogy, evolution, theory, psychology, sociology, nonverbal communication and emotional expression with a focus on aspects such as the evolution of human behavior, communication, and social structure, the social development of emotion expression, cognitive and emotional factors in human adaptation, and attributes impacting nonverbal sending and receiving ability, brain neuroscience….among other things like biological and gender adaptations

The correct answer is all of them, she actually looked like she did in the last ones as she did in chamber of secrets and such. But technically you fucked up there should be 8 choices

yeah thanks for telling me you have a phd in gender studies you queelord queefbucket triple nigger lol

I never took any gender studies courses lol try going to college

sure thing rabbi

MMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Wow, look at you

A majority of White women voted for Trump. Sorry, Chaim.

yeah and

you said a majority of women, which is not true

tasting your sweet tears from here goy
im jew

You sure showed me famalam, I'm so indoctrinated

how is your wife doing

**oh wait*8

Study their behavior throughout history. A lot of times they don't understand the concept of honor or loyalty. The fact that society shamed whoreish behavior in the past is one of the reasons why they were slightly better back then. They let whoever's in charge at the moment (mostly the media) do the thinking for them instead of doing it themselves. So they'll do something not because it's correct, but because other people do it. Right now acting like a stronk slut is encouraged often so that's what they do despite the negative consequences and the fact that they're unhappier compared to women who don't join in.
There's also the fact that they're incapable of having actual conversations unless it's about something boring and simple like a new song that came out or something they saw on a tv sitcom.
The outliers are not the norm. For every woman that isn't like this there's hundreds more that are. And yes some men do similar things but they're not in the majority, plus the effects on them are different.

you did pay for college

you paid the taxes from your wage to enable your government to import africans and arabs to fuck your women and children

You hate women they are not all like this /r9k/

R-right!

I am a different user.

Ephraim pls

if they fuck africans and arabs i couldnt give a shit about them in the first place

For the hundredth time, outliers are not common.
Did you read what I posted after that sentence?

cherrypicking Holla Forums person now post pictures of her boyfriends johhny simmons and barrymore and the chink because they aren't alpha at all.

are you british though and actually upset? lol poor guy maybe she was sick of people being scared to fucking talk to her normally ya weird looking fucks

wtf im a feminist now, #NAWALT

you know what a sterotype is?

I don't even know what the intent behind this post is, I can't tell

you can bait better, I hope

Stereotypes often involve truth, they're not made up from nothing.

Americans just win fam

Look up her boyfriends they are all normal looking besides the one

It comes down to stupid people

She appears to carefully chose her movies and generally have stayed away from big name movies after HP. Does that mean she is underrated? Frankly she does carry herself quite well in public but those are just carefully crafted performance according to me. Some people are obsessed with projecting a perfect image while some like Miley Cyrus, etc. goes in the complete opposite direction.
I frankly didn't enjoy the Bling Ring movie very much. It wasn't entertaining in any sense.

I also thought the Golden ratio involved a spiral drawn on he face with hella lot more calculations than that.

Def not a woman not confused ( confused how ? ). I didn't mean specifically in candid pics. In general frankly has the standard slim body type, not very uncommon. Other than her cute nose and slim lips she is average in most sense. Maybe as a random girl on a street she would look very hot but as an model/actress out there, she isn't above the rest in any way.
What models are you looking at exactly? I am not speaking about the weird IG models who get into big fashion shows just because they released some spicy hot video tape nor am I talking about the plastic ones in porn. To actual models in general….. she IS AVERAGE.

And I could say the opposite to every single comment here. Doesn't mean all of them are facts. In the end, they are just our opinions based on our preferences. Some love skinny while some hate them because they feel they look like skeletons. I frankly dig skinny with little tits and all, but even then Emma isn't very special to me.
I don't even know what to comment on "only of the only good and good looking actress". Watch a bit more better rated movies and some with powerful female leads.
Exactly just beautiful. Nothing exception. Nothing perfect. Just average beauty normal in our plastic world.

I'm all for taking care of your body and maintaining a proper look, but this idea that a woman has to shave off literally every hair below her eyebrows is fucking dumb and probably originated from porn and animus.

A girl shouldn't look like a gorilla either but goddamn i don't expect her to have a full body wax ever 3 days.

As long as it doesn't involve having to diddle his penis

A film that isn't trying to be entertaining is only as entertaining as you are willing to think about it. And lmfao I have seen thousands and thousands of films there are only two or three genuine attractive actresses her age that are relevant. You sound like a nigger her body is the perfect size.

Quite unbelievable that people actually think she is fake and acting all the time and then still don't think that wouldn't make her even a more underrated actress. She has serious chops and will be around for a while because of it.

Her breasts are perfect they are a 32B and the user said he liked skinny girls with no tits. Now stop being a faggot and wanting yanomami tittied ugly titcows

hur hur hur look at the OP
Just because she doesn't show them to you doesn't mean they don't exist.

Also stop being a tit guy.

C is actually best.

You both sound like low-test degenerates.

Faggot or pedo.

underage faggots detected
see

And no for a certain body type B works better than C, for hers certainly. She does have big sucky nips though so fuck off. Her tits looks good

Liking all of those over tits makes you a degenerate.

I don't even like feet.

I like face, legs, neck, clavicle, back, torso and ass etc all over tits. Caring about tit's is retarded to the nth degree. They are a bonus if anything. And frankly I don't care about big ass tiddies. Fight me irl.

Well I guess there's no use in arguing with a degenerate.
nigger-tier. Shit comes out of there.

gay af faggot

Your loss fam I like legs and a nice bum and backside and I'm white ass motherfucker

Degenerate because it is. A big titted woman can at least have healthier children. An ass does nothing but shit.
You sure don't sound white. Probably a wigger.

You are an idiot's delight

And you're still a low-test degenerate.

you are literally no different that sjw cancer posting headlines like that from those sources

youtube.com/watch?v=t7OvCcxVlFo
Here is her actually responding to it and responding like a intelligent person. Stop being a fucking Holla Forums youth, I voted for Trump and it is the same cancer spamming as sjws

She is so uptight and insecure, she can't make a single genuine expression that is not contempt.

You do know that Emma Watson fronted the HeforShe campaign, a campaign that tells men they have the responsibility to save the damsels that are being quashed by the patriarchy.

How regressive can you be? She's just a millionaire idiot that lives in her Hollywood bubble. And never lived in the real world, she was a millionaire by age 12, how can you say she has any insight on what women face in day to day life? It's insulting really.

Plus she'll never call out pedowood kikes, the ones who are doing actual abuse.

Larger tits show femininity you faggots.

Stop blaming her because shes the only one who is doing something she isnt even radical you dumb sluts