Trump's statement on the BLM killings

Nobody has posted anything about Trump's reaction to the officers who got slaughtered by BLM.

In the comments police officers are saying Trump is the only candidate taking their side on this tragedy. Daily reminder that Trump is the pro-police candidate and the police are our friends.

Trump also cancelled the "economic success" speech he was suppose to do today since it would be inappropriate right after what happened.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/07/09/us/politics/clinton-trump-shooting-reaction.html?_r=0
archive.is/rjztU
8ch.net/pol/res/6631742.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah, I love friends that stand by and watch as we are attacked by anti-fa. Fuck you, bootlicking cuck.

Trump is a kike controlled celebrity.

Hillary is such a dirt bag, she makes me sick.

nytimes.com/2016/07/09/us/politics/clinton-trump-shooting-reaction.html?_r=0

archive.is/rjztU

Bump

Everything I said was true. Prove it isn't.

You mean the hispanic police who were ordered to stand down?

The only people who hate the police are edgy teens who have been moved along after skateboarding around the mall, and feral negroes. Which are you pretending to be kike? Because your nose is showing all the way from Tel Aviv.

I wonder what would happen under Trump. I think the cops just don't want to lose their job. If the shit against antifa is lifted off by having someone like Trump president, those cucks will be rekt.

Holla Forums is full on cuckservative these days.

She isn't gonna get into the house though.

Quickly vote killary instead guys.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

BLACKS DIN DU NUFFIN. DUH POLEECE IS RASIS

Every fucking time.

I never said that. The fact you morons think that you can vote the corruption out of Washington is the problem. The people are the problem in America, you are the problem. Stop scape-goating the niggers and kikes that manipulate the system you let stand unchecked.

And what are you? Someone who supports niggers breaking the law? Someone who thinks cops shouldn't be able to defend themselves from criminals?

Trump doesn't hate Israel, but he certainly doesn't care for Zionism or their "false song of globalism". Even Hitler supported the idea of creating a nation state for the Jews.

Cops enforce the law. What part of the law is it that you disagree with, and what steps are you taking to change it?

Oh shit I am now a #Berniemissile.

This, we need a candidate that properly takes the side of #BlackLivesMatter in these situations.

#SheMayNotBeWithUsButImWithHer

lel

I love accidentally hitting enter.

The cops will never be your friend, nigger scum, but they're mine :^)

Every
Fucking
Time

When's the last time a cop helped a white nationalist? You fucks are cucked beyond belief.

Exactly, police want to enforce the law but those in power currently won't let them. The mayor of Chicago literally told the police chief they weren't allowed to arrest any more protestors whatsoever.

Working the lateshift mister ketzerstein? your bait is so low energy that 100 shekels have been deducted from your paycheck

When they bought Dylan Roof some burger king.

Your attitude towards authority figures is the same as it's been since you were an edgy 14-year-old. Prove it isn't.

What the hell responsibility is it of the President to train the police

We aren't Jews, Shlomo.

Cops are obligated to feed their prisoners by law, you dumb nigger.

Correct. Trump will make things worse for whites.

They usually do that in a cell.

No they fucking don't, they usually do that when they want to lull them into a false sense of security so they some stupid shit before a lawyer is with them.

That is an interrogation technique. Cops do it all the time.

Hillary wants to nationalize the police force.

You're terrible at this

And nationalizing the police force is the true impetus behind media shilling for BLM, Trayboon, etc. The idea is to create the perception that the police are out of control because there is no central oversight, so then they can propose the obvious solution of centralizing and nationalizing the police force. With centralized national protocols and training courtesy of Israel.

The same cops that took 3 days to respond while 30 somali trash threatened to rape white women in a white area? Yeah fuck them. Fuck the zogbot police in Canada who "don't have the manpower" to stop our horrific foreign gang problem and adult migrant scum pretending to be children and raping little girls, but put most of their forces out ticketing speeders and arresting people for saying "mean" things on the internet. Fuck the police that never arrest antifa for attacking anyone who disagrees with them, but will arrest any nationalist for defending himself or someone else from some muslim rapist and throw a "hate crime" charge on top of it.

Fuck the pol-lice in Europe that arrest anyone who dares questioning the neo soviet regime, the ones who cover up always mass migrant rapes, the ones who always side with the leftist goons.

Get your head out of your ass, most police officers are corrupt psychopathic bastards. Most of them will gladly fire upon you for their jewish regimes. We need to purge most of their forces and almost all of the alphabet agencies if the government ever collapses.

Don't let your hatred of nogs blind you, US cops kill unarmed white kids almost daily and actually go EASIER on nogs due to fear of the media and due to cuck indoctrination

Exactly.

I was being facetious.

Take me to a better place.

That's a damn good statement and presidential as fuck.

Let's not go crazy here. I don't think they should be shot on sight but I wish they'd leave me alone when I'm carrying my guns lawfully and not act like pricks toward me. The latter especially would go a long way.

vote for whoever you want, but don't make it sound like voting for trump is "le redpilled choice xD"

I'm starting to think 8ch mods are secret kikes. Every single time a thread is made the first post is a shill.

It's currently the only sane choice.

The shills set the catalog to thread creation instead of bump order so the new threads are a the top and they can respond to them first. So yes, the shills sit around watching the catalog for new threads to shill and shit up. They are that pathetic.

But user, the Berenstain bears universe is the better place.

Bump because it was a nice as fuck statement and makes Obama and Shillary look like the gun-grabbing idiots that they are.

Sad!

being a homo is also "sane" but you don't see me saying that getting fucked in the ass is "redpilled"

Comparing anal degeneracy to oranges there buddy.

I suggest you make an effort to learn more about law enforcement investigation techniques before you end up wishing you kept your stupid mouth shut.

Acting/being friendly is one thing they will use often when they deal with retards like you m8. It's very effective and one of the first method they get taught.

How is this politically incorrect? -> /n/

That's a shit comparison. Let me guess you want them to just not vote? Voting for trump is the best option for Americans, even if he does nothing it wouldn't be any worse than hillary. The leftist butt hurt alone would be worth it

Jesus Christ you autist. You keep preaching to the choir.

You know we all just quickly scroll past your posts, right?

This really. You always have to on your guard around them.

Vid related.

You're late to the party chaim.
>>>/gaschamber/

So, what, kill white Americans? Yeah, fuck off kike!

How many people on Holla Forums have ever been hassled or messed with by police? I'll bet only the Holla Forums and Holla Forums faggots who come here to whine and shitpost. Cops don't mess with you if you're not a dgenerate piece of shit.

Can you give me a link to the software that tells you what the newest thread is? I want to make a decent RSS client for 8ch.

I'm sure a lot of people who open carry have been hassled before. Try asking /k/. I know they have some stories.

Tbh?

The police should put the lives of citizens above their own and should be selected according to moral integrity and spirit of sacrifice as the foremost criteria. Harder training and better salary should be part of the package.

Instead, you got a bunch of mouth-breathing, power tripping, cowardly assholes who will shoot at the first sign of danger, lest their lives are actually put on the line. Or you know, they'll just tase the fuck out of you, no need to break a sweat or risk getting punched in the face, just pull the trigger and you got him under arrest.

Fuck that mentality. America doesn't have a gun problem, it has a nigger problem AND a police problem.

t. concerned european

You are sadly right.

case in point

donald trump and kennedi cotarelo are natural and organic memes you kikes don't seem to understand: BUMP

black and latino police are killing whites1!!!

here is the link: 8ch.net/pol/res/6631742.html

this mentally retarded autist is still allowed to talk? just put him in a mental hospital ffs

It's funny because she'll do none of that.

If the god damn Mulatto president isn't doing anything to fix "systematic racism" in the Police department then sure as hell the old bitch who helped create the policies that locked up 6 million nigroes for minor offenses won't.

She's such a crooked lying cunt.

Fuck off Jew shill.

Oh lol, did one of Trump's twitter commenters wander in here?

Do you guys even think that shit is persuasive on Twitter?

Shills asspained about Hillary? Topkek

this post made me vote for hillary

Remember that picture some user made of Trump as president in a few years' time, with white hair and a general's stare?

It's coming true

(trump approves)
(trump approves)
(trump approves)
(trump approves)
(trump approves)
(trump approves)
(trump approves)
(trump approves)
(trump approves)
(trump approves)

Kennedi's repeating numbers

There's no time like today, user

hello Shlomo

kek

Except for few and far between Soros-drones like that bitch in Sacramento, anti-fa is a European thing, the biggest fish to fry here in terms of radical leftist violence is BLM terrorist niggers, and I can assure you not a single policeman in America will take the side of these vicious niggermonkeys over the American people, police may not be our friends but they are not as cucked or traitorous as EU police by a long shot. Sorry that you are salty over your shitty policeman yuropoor, here in America they are not necessarily to be trusted but not actively traitorous and working against the people (a lot of sheriffs have defied gun grabbing orders and police encourage fun ownership to cut down their workload a little). After Dallas, and any other escalations that may occur, police are going to be full 1488 in a lot of precincts.

War makes odd bed fellows, if cops weren't already on our side, they sure as fuck are now after last night.

Expect cops to ramp up against the 'groid.

dumb fucking cunts stop losing sight of who the real enemy is, and how they keep dangling shit in front of you to attack

When did Holla Forums become such basic bitch "I love cops" cuckservatives?

The only useful things these pigs ever did was get shot so the race war could start. Nigs and pigs both go on the DOTR.

Of course, their deaths should be exploited for maximum RAHOWA value.

Really good statement. The eventually edited use of
with regards to both victims seemed particularly brilliant rhetorically because like

If a lib corrects the record he admits Alton was just standing around on the corner, strapped.

Notice on facebook that the Streisand effect is doubly strong, as edit histories are saved forever.

is a nice neutral way of saying they were idiots (no sense, folks! senseless!) who died by as a result of their own poor decisions leading to their downfall (this is now strictly the literary definition of tragedy, but connotations matter).

He's so good

When did Holla Forums become BLM-tier cop hating lolbergtarians?

Our problem is with the feds, most local police is based and our allies.

Hitler couldn't take power without the help of the military and law enforcement.

Anyone who talks shit about cops are either knowing or unknowingly Shabbos goyim.

This. Ignore the D+C insisting you are either a cop lover or nigger lover, you do not have to be either to recognize their usefulness against niggermonkey terrorists or even the status quo.

of course we take the side of cops when they are going up against crazed, militant niggers you fucking CUCK.

That never happened though and was proven a rumor.