Katelyn Nichole Davis Countinuation Thread Part 5

Copied from old thread:

""Archive of old streams:"" youtube.com/user/wackeyboi/videos youtube.com/channel/UCKFOU3aAipNHuo5ExMnRmlA/videos
""Chatlogs from suicide stream"" ghostbin.com/paste/u7h3g
""MEGA archive:"" mega.nz/#F!QVNDBSKY!n3tldPxylShI6aiaAuehNw!xZsEzTjS
Chatlogs JSON: my.mixtape.moe/rpndgl.zip
""Thread 3:"" web.archive.org/web/*/8ch.net/b/res/6620811.html archive.is/NJuIU
""Thread 2:"" web.archive.org/web/20170111000513/http://8ch.net/b/res/6602715.html archive.is/1accI
""Thread 1:"" web.archive.org/web/20170113032649/http://8ch.net/b/res/6611699.html archive.is/lA5Le
EDGELORDS AND SHITPOSTERS WELCOME
Regroup

Thread 4, cbf archiving:

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/gPHJi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fug i cant format

Just stay in thread 4 and wait for the mods to delete the spam. We thrive on the autosage, not page 1.

fair enough. my main intent with this thread though was to force him to need to waste another half hour of his life spamming a thread

that would be kind of funny tbh

looks like captain autismo is really going for it

top lel

Katelyn didn't die for this.

LOL

DELETE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!

I WANT TO HEAR YOUR STORY.

hi guys

im thinking of deleting it all

""Thread 4:"'' archive.is/gPHJi

Who are you exactly?

where the resident autist at?

I love her so much

She's dead.

no way???

What an ugly whore.

I don't think you know what you're talking about, user.

Back to Reddit and 4chan with you moralfag fuck.

are you the same user who was calling people moralfags for hating child molesters and being opposed to preteens being allowed to consent to sex?

Oh how did you know?? awwhh i am flattered LOL.

Do you have any new picture of her, from the pas week

Yep, that is the same guy who was spamming and derailing the last thread because he took the comments about Luke personally.

Apparently he thinks that it should be legal for adults to prey upon children and anyone who disagrees with that is a moralfag.
His sexuality has already taken over his brain, he's a lost cause.

Yeah yeah I know she's in the cuffin, but haven't she post anymore selfies lately or some shit?

i would, but some fuck spammed the thread and i'm not about to waste 10 minutes going through the entire thing because you claim that isn't what you said

LITERALLY WHO CARES
FUCKING GET OUT OF HERE NORMIES

Lazy ass bitch

This

So some attention craving trailer trash slut that fucked her step-Dad & is rumored to have done nude cam shows for Sand Niggers is degenerate pedos hung herself…

And this white trash whore's death is some how a tragedy?

Sounds Amanda Todd 2 - Autistic Boogaloo

LOL Exactly thank you.

What an ugly whore.

Damn I hope she post nudes when she turn 18.

Any notable updates since thread 3?

whos the qt shota?

ONE THREAD AT A TIME PLS

It's not a shota.

It's really a shame that she took her own life. While she was suffering from depression, that smile on her face is no facade. That's actual, genuine happiness that's fought it's way out from deep within her. It's a testament to the potential she had to be truly happy if only she had someone to provide her with the emotional and psychological support she needed>>6631689

MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS

UNDERAGE
BOOBSSSSSS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

So some attention craving trailer trash sIut that fucked her step-Dad & is rumored to have done nude cam shows for Sand Niggers & degenerate pedos hung herself…

And this white trash whore's death is some how a tragedy?

Sounds Like Amanda Todd 2 - Autistic Boogaloo

see

So some trailer craving attention sIut that fucked her step-Nigger & is rumored to have done nude Sand shows for Dads & degenerate hung pedos fucked herself…

And this tragedy whore's death is some how white trash?

Sounds Like Todd 2 - Amanda Boogaloo

ttttriggered?

no1curr n e more

She got raped, bro.

yeah thats what he said

Explain

You should be banned for wasting their time, while they got spammer and cp providers to catch.