Third Reich Photos thread

Post some photos from the pinnacle of Western civilization.
Soon, we'll go back to that point and excel it, and it won't just be Germany this time.

Anyways, I'll dump what I have.

get

daily reminder is gone and will never happen again haahahahaha

They could've at least been gook killers ffs

Is there a reason Hitler chose the hand out salute instead of the regular hand to forehead one?

I wish they would have won this timeline sucks ass. Now I get to watch as the US becomes a brown third world shithole

Fucking kikes sliding threads and you stormfags taking the bait.

its the roman salute was fairly common before ww2

What are they sliding? This board doesnt move fast enough to slide anything. Also use the catalog you fucking pleb.

I didn't know that. Thanks you.

Hitler's goal was to resurrect the spirit of the Roman Empire, hence the Roman salute.

Americans saluted their flag the same way before WW2.

Thats the Blutfahn, the very flag used by the NSDAP on The Beer Hall Putsch. Stained with the blood of two SA members shot by police on the day. Hitler used it to sanctify other flags. Its current location is unknown, but I like to imagine its in good hands, safe somewere.

It is said that the Blutfahne, the most sacred of NatSoc relics is in a secure place in Germany, in the hands of a family with very deep ties to Hitler and NS ideals and it will never be revealed to the general public.

God I hope I'll live to see the day when Germany is made great again and le windmill of friendship and tolerance flies over every street

Also a funny one because why not.

That day approaches brother.

Why are there so few period pictures of German-Japanese friendship?

I assume they got memory-holed because they didn't fit the "nutzees hated anyone who didn't have blonde hair and blue eyes" narrative.

The same reason there are no pictures of Prussia it would inspire sympathy for the third reich. Most people dont even know the place existed and all the people there were raped and murdered.

Yep. Same story with the Turkic and Arab SS legions.

I'm willing to bet that the Japs have an untapped goldmine of pre-WW2 friendship pictures/articles somewhere.

Fuck, I wish I spoke their languageā€¦

bump