Wolf Blitzer Interviews Hillary Clinton

NO MENTION OF TESTIMONY
NATIONALIZATION OF POLICE

Meanwhile the NYT is busy churning out articles on Donald Trump's "admission of guilt" by deleting a single "JEW HATING" tweet.
Can't talk about the 60,000+ Classified/ORCON/Top Secret/SAP/Unclassified Emails by her Lawyers

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/9Hoav
archive.is/QCKTF
archive.is/dOvg5
8ch.net/pol/res/6631742.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The shooting has to be a false flag. Clinton could never have elaborated on Comey's comments on the FBI's decision to not recommend indictment. Down the memory hole it goes.

Hillary should patrol MLK Blvd and Malcom X Blvd for a couple of weeks. Show them racist cops how its done.

Can anyone else see the Clinton Video on my Channel?

I have a suspicion that Google is hiding it from my feed.

Oops, forgot the archives.

Clinton Video:
archive.is/9Hoav

Channel Without Video:
archive.is/QCKTF

Trump didn't even delete the tweet, he changed it with one with a circle. Now read between the lines and notice he changed the tweet with a SHERIFF STAR with one WITH THE ORIGIN OF THE WORD KIKE.
JEWS ARE SO FUCKING STUPID

I can see it under videos, but it does not appear under the *home* tab.

checked

A timely happening is not the same thing as a false flag you fucking dildo. Learn proper terminology.

Same

I wonder why (((that))) is (((happening)))?

Those dead policemen are never important to these people. I guess only the dead dindu is.

A little slip on false flagging stuff huh?

Sick burn

All they have left to correct him on is his grammar

(((((((((Weinstein)))))))))
These rotten kikes are getting too damn cocky

Do these kikes forget the times when people spelled words how they sounded when they said them? Do they forget that language is all about communication and it isn't a fucking math equation!

There is nothing wrong with my terminology m8.

I don't get it. What's wrong with his grammar? The kike thinks it should be past tense?

Here is a better image of the missing video with links.

Archive Clinton Video:
archive.is/9Hoav

Archive Channel Without Video:
archive.is/dOvg5

its too coincidental. Not saying its a hoax, or that the niggers werent already violent and leaning towards attacking whites but seems like its more likely the (((dems))) convinced niggers to act yesterday

Its unfortunate and ugly but every single kike needs to go

Holy shit. The video wasn't there when I screen capped it again.

Is this Berenstein Bears level shit?
Archive looks good still.

correct

correct

correct

correct

correct

correct

correct

correct

correct

correct

correct

correct

correct

correct

correct

correct

correct

correct

correct

correct

correct

correct

correct

correct

correct

correct

correct

Where's the error?

THIS IS EXACTLY WHY YOU ARCHIVE ALWAYS

i cant find it either.

I'd guess the jew meant that execution-style should be two words.

I thought I was missing the error. It seems correct to me.
I think this is just a good-example of high-quality, old-fashioned Jew-ing.

It shouldn't. Two would be wrong.

This is too funny

Trump handled Wolf like a pro

user plz. Spoiler gore next time.

if you do an image search with the key words "sheriff star" half the results are pictures like this one.

Savage.

I like my version more.
Less niggerdom.
More anime and MAGA hats.

Disagreement between a plural subject and a singular verb, easy to miss since they're separated by an interjecting phrase. Something most people would completely gloss over and he's pretty autistic for noticing.

Of course it's a kike nitpicking about irrelevant surface details.

Hillary is a cunt, I'm voting for trump with pride: 8ch.net/pol/res/6631742.html

If you want to drive kikes mad:
+ Expose each logical fallacy that they use in list format.
+ Expose each lie / manipulation they use in list format.
+ Denote each item in the list with a plus sign.
+ Remember that the Jews refuse to even use plus signs in math because they look like a cross.
+ Alternatively, they use this for addition "﬩"

Liberals like that truly deserve horrific ISIS-style (or worse) torture sessions. Then they would be thrown in a cell with mirrors on all the walls to starve to death as they go insane looking at their mutilated bodies.

Just go right to the source and use † instead of +

was anybody else unable to listen to the whole video because she's so fucking boring to listen to

Rewrite the drivers for your keyboard to translate white space into: †

I think the Jew is saying instead of "is an attack" he should say "are an attack" since "shootings" was plural.

I caught autism just writing that out

… It was a single event.

I bike around multiple blocks every time I got biking. Just because I got around multiple blocks doesn't not mean I went biking multiple times.

Is that honestly what he's doing?

Is (((he))) pulling the WTC was TWO terrorist attacks?

Okay then. Police officer's lives are insured by the city. Let's put each one that died, all 5. At having gone through 12 attacks and get 12 sums of however much the city has them insured for. probably $2 - $3 million. Plus the jew even set past precedent. The insurance company is going to end up paying out $180 million.

go … go*