Remember when cartoons poke fun of feminists?

Remember when cartoons poke fun of feminists?

… that's not actually making fun of Feminists.

You think feminists are smart enough to figure that out?

How so?

remember when feminism had legitimate concerns?

No

No that was humor writing right there, that joke's so sly and subtle it cuts both ways and even a third.

Nowadays it's all idiotic and in your-face "Haha this character/show is so formulaic you get what you pay for every time! Memes am i right? Haha [catchphrase!] post it on facebook, reinforce the pavlovian recursive loop so that we never get stale in your collective minds!

Oh and nowadays the joke's the same "all men are bumbling geeky fools who are secretly gay!!"

Fucking disgusting.

Of course you don't, underage b&.

Holy hell, the persecution complex here…

When was the last actually important feminist issue?

When I banged your mum.

Necrophilia's illegal.

Not really

No, seriously, feminism has been shit from day one. They were just as bad as SJWs are now: Whiny busybodies who did nothing but start shit and protest things in the name of "progress" while actually being some of the most hateful, regressive, bigoted cunts around.

Everything feminism takes credit for was actually accomplished by other people and many of their historic victories weren't exactly what they seemed. Winning women the vote? Yeah, they already had the vote in most states and the places they didn't had strict laws about having to be drafted into the military or be a landowner to vote, for instance.

prostitution was legal in the us before 1st wave feminism

look it up

feminism has always been about making men miserable

alcohol too prohibition was championed by feminists

Remember when women got to stay in their cosy homes all day, while men were expected to risk their lives in wars, or work hard labour in unsafe conditions?

"When was the last actually important feminist issue", user? Just answer that.

I don't know, I'm not a historian.

I'm not saying you're wrong, but it'd put a lot of things into perspective if you were right. Pic partially related.

I know it's easy for a retard like you to make such conclusions because any thing that isn't black and white hurts your brain, but think before you post next time.

And it seems you can't take a reaction image, sagelord.

But anyone who thinks women weren't the ultimate victims throughout all of history must be a bumbling fool who's mad that he has to make his own sandwiches, right?

Nice strawman, faggot.

The NEETS and /r9k/goers get triggered at the very thought they won't have someone that doesn't have a life outside of doing their housework so they can continue doing whatever they want sure do.

Nice projection, faggot.

This is one of the favoured argument buzzwords. It's basically a fancier way of saying 'No U!'

There's no downvotes here, Redditor.

This is now a Girls und Panzer thread.

Back to >>>/a/

So you just admitted you have no argument?

B R A V O
R
A
V
O

Yeah that Japanese animation made by Japanese people sure is wannabe Japanese.

I didn't. I posted a joke image here:
How can that be counted as an argument? Except for the argument that you took a joke seriously and need to cover your tracks with shitposting?

You still have to go back: >>>/a/

>You still have to go back: >>>/a/
You seem to be taking this shitposting thread awfully seriously.

You never actually proved any of those wrong, though. You just moved the subject.

How about you take my trips seriously?

Neither have you.

So what have you disproved then?

Someone ITT got hooked but I can't tell who.

Fuck it, I'll do them all now. I have both hands free again.

Nonargument because you just proved that you were unable to take basic humor.

Projection is when someone takes their own veiews and puts them onto the person they're arguing against. It's a pretty safe bet to assume that you're just conjuring up a mental image and projecting that onto him. It's not saying "no u". But, to be fair, I was just throwing your shitty nonresponse to the other user back at you.

Sage isn't a downvote, like has already been said. It's a way to not bump a thread if what you're posting isn't related to the topic. That you had to resort to calling me reddit should have shown you had nothing left. But I'm stubborn.

I started saging because I could see where this was going. Just because you were to content to shit up the front page doesn't mean I shouldn't at least make an effort not to.

Like I had said before, you can't counter something that didn't exist. I posted a joke, then shitposting happened.

Again, I had no argument because I wasn't arguing anything.

The only time I actually said you're wrong is when I said that you didn't understand how sage worked. And this post, I guess.

I've still proven wrong more things than you have so far

It's not a board invasion, it's still just reaction images. And it's not as bad as local shitflinging.

There's no circlejerk.

Anyways I'm going back to BDO, so excuse me if responses take longer. But just assume they're all some iteration of "you're retarded"

Also inb4 autism.

So you didn't start to whiteknight for the other guy ( ) by coming to his rescue at ?

I know how sage works, but more here people tend to use it when it after things don't go their way.

You must stick your head in the sand whenever someone accuses someone of being from Holla Forums, 4chan or Tumblr for wrongthink.

So you didn't start to whiteknight for the other guy ( ) by coming to his rescue at (You)?
Nope. My entire point there was to shit on you.

Try not to make assumptions.

Wouldn't that also apply to anyone that starts accusing people of circlejerking? You're basically saying that just because a group of people think differently than you they're wrong.

WEW

It's true though. Anyone who isn't an ebin "ew icky grils/ew non-whote people" poster is accused of being some other site boogeyman because they want a circlejerk where they all jerk each others posts off.

And you don't see any parallel between that and what you're doing? You're accusing them of "wrongthink" just because they don't think like you. You even go so far as to mock their opinions in the same way in the same post.

Go back to your circlejerk/safespace already.

You mean way back when I said "wanting to keep a thread full of shitposting on the front page"? I said I saw where this thread was going.

I don't go around and make threads like "aren't girls so great?" so no, merely not conforming is not wanting a circlejerk to go the other way. I don't think you even understand what a circlejerk is.

But you come into threads like this and shit them up the moment they don't start expressing your favored opinions. Trying to shift things in your favor is just as bad when it's easier to just ignore something you don't like. And maybe if you didn't type like a tumblrite, with things like "ew icky grils/ew non-whote people" people wouldn't be so quick to write you off as another legbeard.

This thread was already shit up the moment it stopped being about The Simpsons having the balls to mock Feminists and started being about "women didn't deserve rights in the first place".

What was I supposed to say? "Sexists and racists"? Now that would be tumblr.

It's not strictly a matter of terminology, it's the tone behind it. It's a particular brand of mocking superiority complex while still managing to talk out of their ass. The same way you can tell an actual Holla Forums poster from some edgy summershit that's trying to blend in.

Also this line. Basically saying "you don't support feminism? Why do you hate women?". Again, if you act like a legbeard you shouldn't be surprised when you're seen as one.

Maybe if certain anons didn't act so mockable they wouldn't be mocked?

Nope, learn to read.

It's funny how you've conveniently defined legbeard as "people who disagree with me".

Simpsons still mock feminism, like the gender apartheid like colege.

It's the tone of it, not the act itself. How are you telling others to read when you clearly aren't doing it yourself?

Likewise. There's nothing in this thread about actual misogyny hatred of women to anyone who isn't so thin-skinned.

You set that definition.

Slit every feminist throat, save money on bullets
But some of them are really fat so it might be hard
Batman

You're the one trying to justify your "he must be a legbeard" fallacy.

It's not a fallacy, it's an insult.

technically it's both…