Are Women even Human Beings?

The way I see it, males evolved to mate with an inferior species, like horses and donkeys. Only difference between us and mules is our offspring remains fertile. But how long until evolution separates our species and we are no longer capable of breeding?

Autopregnancy when? I tire of a society that condones zoophilia.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Hamilton_(scientist)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are you retarded or something? Your first 7 points are pretty accurate but then you went into completely insane territory where you ignore people like Marie Curie and Jane Austen.

stole most of her work from her husband
never heard of her

Jane Austen is shit, her books nearly killed my love of reading at an early age.

I think the real question we need to ask is which is less of a human being, women or niggers

What about nigger women?

You've never met my waifu and we don't need to take this kind of shit from a pleb.

Your waifu a male-created idealization of women though

youre not talking about women, youre talking about (((demoralized))) trash

No. Women used to be property for a reason.

No, they are much greater.

Fucking finally. I've been saying this for a while but white knights always try to give me bullshit reasons why I'm wrong. Women are subhumans, they're not smart yet they think they run the world just because there's more of them. They fail to realize that they are only capable of one thing: giving birth. Society forces us to treat them like they're irreplaceable as well as saying us men should all die and I'm fucking sick of it. I've fucked s many women in my time in this earth and I can say with 100% certainty, that all pussy is the same. Sure, some may be tighter than others but they all feel the same. I wish they didn't parade around the world like they're more valuable than the next bitch in line when they all do the same shit. If men died off, women wouldn't last a generation. If women died off, men would last two generations. Do you see the dropoff yet?

Tl:dr women are stupid and think they're smart for repeating what men have said a million times. They neglect their their only roles in the world and think they could do just fine without us, but they can't. They need to be taught a lesson because their actions are way out of hand

Calm down there Eliot.

Where do you people live that women think that they run the world because there are more of them and society thinks that all men must die? Fucking hell.

America and they're starting to think like that everywhere else too

not an argument

Literally garbage. Her book is nothing but The Lifestyles of the Rich & Famous: 1930s Railroad Tycoon Edition with the same endless talking that never amounts to anything just like every other female writer. Even the big reveal of John Galt was just a long diatribe on how the poor are just trash that drag those of higher class down. Literally a stuck up bitch who thinks the ability to afford a glamourous life is equivalent to being a deity taking 900+ pages of talking to come to the conclusion that inheriting daddy's money means you can do whatever you want.

I've met a couple of women who weren't actually self centered pieces of shit, you just have to look for them in the right places. In my uni (currently studying EE) there are a couple of girls who can into logic and reasoning and aren't total cunts, they're nice and even do better than some of us, many of those who enter drop out after a year or two though.
I even met a 10/10 redhead in a chemistry department doing actual research, the sight of her working in a lab coat with a gas mask made me hard, she worked creating rare polymers with cancer inducing substances.
They're rare, and in general I agree OP is right, but they exist.

lets be fair at least. I agree, alot of women (and men, well alot of people in general) are total worthless shit.

but lets talk about the good people? like trump, and the females in trumps family. they're great. really great.

lets talk about nice things, cmon OP.

The females in Trump's family are just trophy women like every rich guy's females.

user I understand your frustration. but don't worry. soon will come the futanaris. everyone will be a full package futanari (if they want to be)

Sounds like heaven, user

Rand Paul pls

working on improving this better

I bet it did you kike.
People like you all ways have a story of meeting a "10/10" but never getting them. wtf are you with now a "5/10" or someone who you can "connect" with.
I swear guys like you are a broken record in this world. Fate is the pinnacle of your existence now.

soon will come the futanaris. everyone will be a full package futanari (if they want to be)

"Women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the law says." First letter to the Corinthians
"I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man; she must be quiet." First letter to Timothy .

The problem are faggots beta cucks allowing childs to do as their please, not the childs for being childs.

maybe if you didn't treat them so, they wouldn't have had a reason to rebel?

Are channers even human beings?
No you are not.

This is why women will fail in the end because competent men will invest their time into something that will respect them.

Holy shit, you're from the same universe I am. For this whole life I was getting more and more frustrated at humanity for not being able to even recognize a perfect existence, but you - you can see it.

I love you more than any human on earth, user.

we are better than human beings. we are autism. we are the master race.

yes
/thread

do you have an email?

I said they repeat everything men do or say, she wasn't doing it through her own thought process. Women aren't smart enough to think for themselves. In movies, horror movies especially, the female is always with a guy who leads the way and she follows his every action until the very end, where he sacrifices himself to save her. That shows they cannot survive without us but also shows men should sacrifice ourselves for all women and it's bullshit

user anon user anon user anon user anon user anon user anon user ano nano user

>WORRIED

I really didn't cause I'm phoneposting

[email protected]/* */

I'm not going to stop watching this fucking thread.

hey, user

I'm talking about mmy own inability to post a reaction image.

>email seems so fake, is legit?

I need to make a new one too. old one is broek

Is legit, I'm a Stirnerfag

and I have no fucking idea what that means.

Umm, okay so I need to uhhh make that new email. I have no idea how long that will take because emails are annoying with all their sign up junk.

I'll hit you up soon user okay.

Stirner was like a better version of Ayn Rand, and he called anything he didn't like a spook, hence the email

Okeedok, talk to you soon you amazing being

people tell me I call everything I don't like a shill.

stirner is popular on leftypol

fucking emails I hate them so much,

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

hold on.

why would a 10/10 get with you? You're nobody

when are you commies gonna kiss each others butts and guzzle cum together?

this is really annoying, I'm trying to set up an email but its giving me loads of problems. please don't think I'm taking too long on purpose. I'm really trying to set this thing up.

trying to set up another one.

Sounds like a world without love.

what the FUCK.

I'm trying harder than I ever have before to make an email. I'm REEEing on the floor. please wait for me.

why would it give you that impression?

I don't have time for your bullshit, I need to make an email!

It's basically tuned for free sex without pair bonding. A world of gay sex for fanciers of smooth skin.

anyone recommend a good email to use? my johnnies are severely rustled.

i think u can sign up for yandex email without giving much info over

oh.

so I did it! sweet. okay… now waiting for that new email "send and recieve slowly shit" to wear off.

anyone else get a new email and it takes a litle bit for it to send and recieve quickly like a normal email?

fuck. the only user in the world that understood me probably hates me because they think I was fucking with them when really I was struggling with cancer level emails to create a new one.

am I too late?

I guess I will just check again some other time if they ever replied back.

what is suffering

there is also a chance that the user was just trolling me, and didn't actually like what I said about futas, apparently never ever replying back ever again.

You'll be alright.

you can't have friends, even on the internet

alone again

wow that was quick

has anyone ever felt so depressed that they needed to vomit?

Are you even bisexual?

No. Sorry to hear that. Feel better soon.

Maybe when I was younger.

I will feel better when I have a reason to.

that reason is not yet.

when I stare into the abyss the abyss stares back into me and goes "oh shit what the fuck no no no no, I'm out of here fuck this"

why

lol what are you expecting? We love women.

yes but human beings aren't even that great.

Tits or gtfo femanon. No one actually like women.

If we could make baby with other man while listening to vr hentai, we would do it

Speak for yourself faggot. You guys are just plain pathetic. Seriously kill yourselves. You don't deserve life.

shut up

This. I want robots, sissys and incels to go.

the feeling is mutual you fucking normalfag

>>>/r9k/
Your shit is old, stale, boring and dumb. This thread has been made a hundred times over. Shut your damn mouth if you can't make a decent post or reply.

Shut up.

Get out.

I have a lot of books written by women OP

Sue Townsend (Adrian Mole Diaries)
Doris Lessing,
Donna Tartt (The Secret History)
Karen Maitland, Anna Politkovskaya

You just don't like women, that's all. You're like those men-hating feminazis except you're on the other side of the fence

i see the normalfags have been triggered

I see you aren't listening.

Shut. Your. Fucking. Mouth. You're not funny. You're not interesting. You're not saying anything an army of sad sacks of shit haven't said before. Get out of here.

normalfags ruin everything

Likewise. Again:
>>>/r9k/
Go home. This shit is old. Give it up.

you're not even trying to hide how new you are anymore
if you want something new go to halfchan Holla Forums, it's a lot different from what Holla Forums used to be and you'll fit right in

Just because I am tired of the same old shit doesn't make me new. Sad that you will defend a template thread as the way this place should be. Is this really fun for you? At least say these things in a different way.

idgaf about this thread, you were implying robots and incels haven't been a part of Holla Forums from the beginning; if you want to only talk with normalfags go to halfchan Holla Forums where they rate each others gfs, have threads dedicated to posting their faces, I think you'll find it's just what you're looking for

That's not what I'm looking for. And you are right, they are a part of Holla Forums. Still it gets tiring. Sorry to give you a hard time.

no worries user, glad we could come to some sort of a compromise

Yeah, it's not my place to tell anyone to leave.

Reminder that futa is gay and that commies and robots are a bad joke

I hope you're going to provide some sauce on that

Sorry I just pulled it up with a google search months and months ago for some thread. No idea.

If we lived in an hentai world we wouldn't need to be alive, unfortunately we live in this non virtual reality wherw we need to eat and interact with women. Vaginas are disgusting and we have to actually put our precious part into them to get an heir, and we run a high risk of getting an incomplet boy with a vagina.

So fuck my mom and fuck you to.

That was mean to me. But I was mean too. Sorry.

Ask your mother

ee ee ah ah oo oo

Sorry fam I fell asleep

Book? What about Atlas shrugged?

(((Ayn Rand)))

oy vey shut it down

oh shit hi

I hope you didnt throw away the email.

Get fucked, normalfag scum

Lol you triggered normalfag. These threads existed and will exist and there is nothing you can do about it.

I want to fuck all human females between the ages of 2 and 11yo

After that they cease to be "human" to me

No, it would actually. With increased longevity and prolonged period of attractiveness, the youth would get bored with pure carnality well before they start losing their appeal. And thus they will start searching for something greater than mere sex.

>No, it would actually work.
durr

What makes you think you are "human" post-puberty?

Pedo please

Women are more human than men, every baby starts as female. They are the building block of life. The Devine.

BUMPIN FOR THE ROBOT BROS

This is why we need feminism

Yes, OP. They're human, more specifically they're children. You lead and they follow, if you hate or otherwise feel negative towards them then you haven't accepted this fact yet, appreciate the many differences, be a strong man, and you'll love them even after what seems to be a massive blackpill at first.

OP is too much of a beta to lead anyone, let alone women. That's why he externalises his own inadequacies

If a woman isn't human, how can we mate with them?

Good point.

I have! More than one woman. Seemed human to me, btw OP.

I like Cyndi Lauper and Pat Bennetar, though.

Tale of Genji.

You are largely right, though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Hamilton_(scientist)

Margaret Heafield Hamilton (née Heafield; born August 17, 1936)[2] is an American computer scientist, systems engineer, and business owner. She was Director of the Software Engineering Division[3] of the MIT Instrumentation Laboratory, which developed on-board flight software for the Apollo space program.[4] In 1986, she became the founder and CEO of Hamilton Technologies, Inc., in Cambridge, Massachusetts. The company was developed around the Universal Systems Language based on her paradigm of Development Before the Fact (DBTF) for systems and software design.[5]

Hamilton has published over 130 papers, proceedings, and reports about the 60 projects and six major programs in which she has been involved.

On November 22, 2016, she was awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom by U.S. President Barack Obama for her work leading the development of on-board flight software for NASA's Apollo Moon missions.[1][6]

MOAR

Women are only 50% human since they only have x chromosomes an no Y.