Under Trump, the old anti-Semitism is making a comeback

Under Trump, the old anti-Semitism is making a comeback

The GOP candidate sent an inane tweet about Disney’s Frozen to score points on the controversial Clinton ad. Is he playing stupid or something worse?

The motto “Always Fight, Never Apologize” was bequeathed to Donald Trump by his late lawyer and presumed mentor, Roy Cohn. The repulsive mastermind of the McCarthy hearings could also answer Trump’s claim that he can’t be an anti-Semite because he loves his converted daughter and his Jewish son-in-law and grandchildren: Cohn was a full-fledged Jew, yet he hated Jews with a vengeance and persecuted them with undisguised zeal. So it can be done.

But even if we accept Jared Kushner’s assertion, in response to the brave essay posted in his own Observer newspaper by Dana Schwartz that “my father in law is an incredibly loving and tolerant person who has embraced my family and our Judaism since I began dating my wife.” And even if we take at face value the factually-challenged statement of Trump’s adviser and advocate Jason Greenblatt that Trump “has refuted anti-Semitism, loudly and publicly”. his follow up rhetorical question remains unanswered: “Why would Mr. Trump countenance the support of any Jew hater, when he is one of the most pro-Jewish, pro-Israel candidates ever to seek national office?”

Why indeed. Greenblatt claims that Trump hasn’t countenanced such support, but things may seem different outside Trump Tower. The facts are that Trump tried to avoid denouncing David Duke for as long as he could; that he has said nothing about the racists and anti-Semites coming out of the woodworks in droves under his umbrella; that he refused to criticize the anti-Semitic trolls who hounded journalist Julia Ioffe after her magazine portrait that Trump’s wife Melania did not like and that he has said nothing about the vicious anti-Semitic social media bombardment of any Jewish journalist who happens to write a bad word about him; that he has refused to let go of the slogan “America First” even though he must surely realize by now that it carries a specific anti-Semitic historical connotation; that he repeatedly lauds tyrants and dictators that are problematic for Jews, including Benito Mussolini and Saddam Hussein; and that he himself has been known to release the occasional anti-Semitic remark, including his assertion to the Republican Jewish Coalition, more relevant today perhaps than it was back in March, that Jews won’t support him because they can’t control him because they can’t buy him with money. You know, like Hillary Clinton in the star-studded ad that Trump insists has nothing to do with Jews.

But instead of simply apologizing and moving on, as Jewish leaders have begged him to do, both publicly and privately, Trump has persisted in doubling down and making things worse. He asserted on Wednesday that critics who see a Star of David where there is only an innocent sheriff’s badge are “sick”. He insisted that he wouldn’t have removed the offensive ad in the first place, as his staff did, because there’s nothing offensive about it. He completely ignored the fact that the ad was lifted directly from a neo-Nazi website. And then he added insult to injury with an inane tweet that compared the Clinton ad to a poster of a Disney book of Frozen that also featured a six-pointed star. So which is it? Is Trump playing stupid? Pandering to what he assumes is the lowest common denominator of his supporters? Or is there something more sinister at play?

Even if you stipulate that you agree with Trump 100% that the Star of David ad is completely innocent, why is he so totally unresponsive to protests that have come from Jews and non-Jews alike, including Paul Ryan, the Speaker of the House of Representatives? Why is such a self-proclaimed lover of Jews allowing anti-Semitism to rear its head in the middle of his election campaign instead of nipping it in the bud so that it goes back under the rock from which it emerged? How is it rational for Trump to antagonize and alienate so many Jews for no good reason?

Perhaps it’s truly because he never apologizes and always hits back “ten times harder,” as Cohn taught him. Perhaps he thinks that standing tall against the media and refusing to bow to political correctness was, is and will forever be essential to his success. Perhaps he’s counted and then realized that there are far more racists than Jews, who aren’t going to vote for him anyway, because they can always a buy a Democrat like Clinton, as the ad states and as he once implied.

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/wwwMobileSite/world-news/u-s-election-2016/1.729654
archive.is/DWccW
dailystormer.com/how-the-jews-invented-mccarthyism/
henrymakow.com/mccarthy.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And perhaps, in a worst-case scenario, Trump is keeping the Jews in reserve as an emergency scapegoat, if his campaign doesn’t go well. It’s a long-standing tradition in American politics, though not one usually kept by mainstream candidates of the two big parties. From the manipulative Rothschild bankers of William Jennings Bryant in 1896, through the Bolshevik agents in the 1920’s, the international Jews who pushed Franklin Roosevelt to fight the Nazis and implement the Jew Deal in the 1930’s and 1940’s, Roy Cohn’s 1950’s communists, George Wallace’s liberals in the 1960’s, Jesse Jackson’s hymies in the 1980’s and Pat Buchanan’s neocon Israel-Firsters, pushing America into a war of civilizations in the 1990’s, anti-Semitism is always just around the corner, if anyone needs it.

The situation is laced with irony. It was only a short while ago, no more than a year or two, when the era was being touted as a golden age for American Jews, in which they are more than prosperous, their culture permeates throughout the land and they are the most admired and sought after religious group of all. In any case, if anyone was going to unleash a new wave of anti-Semitism, it was going to be the Jewish Democrat Bernie Sanders, rather than the candidate of the party that in recent years has been portrayed as absolutely philo-Semitic as well as completely supportive of Israel.

This was supposed to be the year that the GOP would hit the jackpot with the Jews. Jewish Republicans had hoped to use the 31 per cent that Mitt Romney extracted from the Jews in 2012 as a launchpad to try and match the previous records of 39 per cent for Ronald Reagan in 1984 and 40 per cent for Dwight Eisenhower in 1956. Instead, they should now fear plummeting to John McCain’s 24 per cent in 2008, George W. Bush’s 19 per cent in 2000 and even, heaven help them, his father’s measly 11 per cent in 1992.

While the government of Israel and its constituent Jewish organizations have been waging a crusade against new anti-Semitism that is fueled by hostility to Israel from Islam and the left, the far older and more entrenched anti-Semitism that requires hatred for Jews alone has reared its head on the right. Reservations about Barack Obama’s attitude towards Israel and fear that Clinton will follow in his path will now have to compete with far more primeval fears that Jews have known throughout the ages. And after several years in which it may have seemed that Jews in America and in Israel are growing closer and facing common enemies, the particular Diaspora experience suddenly reappears, driving a new wedge between them. Israelis have grown accustomed to a dichotomous worldview in which the left is the root of all evil while the right, racist as it is, is a kindred spirit. A resurgence of anti-Semitism from the right will be disconcerting for many Israeli Jews, reminding them that support for Israel and animosity towards Jews are not mutually exclusive.

Jewish groups that are not identified with the left have kept mainly silent until now, with the notable exception of the Anti Defamation League’s Jonathan Greenblatt, who has been urging Trump to apologize and get the Star of David affair over with. Several Jewish groups united yesterday to issue a call against anti-Semitism in the campaign, without mentioning Trump by name. You can imagine that some of the groups were concerned about their right wing donors, while others insisted that Sander’s demands for changes in the Democratic platform also merit a mention.

“It’s like a bad dream that we need to wake up from,” one Jewish leader told me this week. Which reminded me of a “nightmarish fantasy” I wrote in March in which anti-Semitism exploded during the campaign, Trump won the elections and liberals found refuge in Israel. That last part remains wishful thinking, of course, but of the “nightmarish fantasy” that existed three months ago, I suspect only the nightmare remains today.

haaretz.com/wwwMobileSite/world-news/u-s-election-2016/1.729654
archive.is/DWccW

Will we live long enough to see the day were "anti-semitism" is regarded as a good thing in the mainstream?

Think again kike, this is a brand new antisemitism. While certainly autistic, it has the factor that makes it inevitably popular: humor.

He's just a candidate. He's not "over" anything. He's still begging for donations and pandering for votes.

"The jews who remained free in Germany were made to wear a yellow star so that one could identify them as jews, as if their appearance left any doubt. Now, why is that considered so outrageous? They should've been glad to wear their own symbol. Or are they, at heart, conscious of their natural inferiority and ashamed of being jews?" – Savitri Devi

kancolle faggots btfo

Kek Jews are disgusting. And its easy, for user at least, to dismiss their twisted Jew reasoning.

You mean a kancolle fag btfo jews?

That pic isn't a kike just some parody of a fat guy photo.

Lol about halfway through reading this, I realised I was imagining it all spoken in the typical nasally whine.

Trump has a complicated relationship with Jews. On one hand, he's had many close relationships with some of them over the years…OOTH, some of his biggest enemies have been kikes. Growing up in NYC and fighting his way to the top of the food chain, he's crossed paths with many a disgusting backstabbing kike. He's wise to them.

That time was pretty shitty for normal people.

Golden Age for jews.

Those poor, poor niggers.

So much degeneracy and Jew bullshit, that video is always awful to watch.

So many people have brain damage it's starting to become frightening.

Isn't there a difference between jews from usa and ones from israel?

It seems like the ones from USA are pushing all the shit in hollywood, while the ones in Israel just want to secure their country.

Not really. They're both equally our enemies, don't let anybody tell you otherwise.

jews and mudslimes hate each other, yet they're both semitic filth

>>>/stormfront/

>>>Holla Forums

MtG Asscrack Guy is a true American Hero.

They're the same fucking jews, that's why so many American jews have dual citizenship and take mission trips to Israel.

Jews maintain a duality on political beliefs. When they live in the West they support multiculturalism and mass immigration – when they move to Israel they're suddenly staunchly nationalistic and want to build walls and ban muslim immigration.

This part struck me as well.

2008-2014 has literally been one of the shittiest episodes in the history of the West since the end of the Second World War. We saw the worst financial crash in living memory. Terrorism. War. SJWs. Total cultural bareness. Rising prices and declining everything else - yet they're quite happy to point out "oy but it was good for us goy!"

They can blame Trump all they want

the truth is

Antisemitism came rushing out of the genie bottle unstoppably

the moment the EU refugee crisis happened

that was the line they crossed that they cannot uncross.

That was when all their elite bureaucrats saying "haha its great that the white middle class is dying im a kike btw" caught the ear of normies

And you know what?

After I read Steph Herold on twitter, who works as an abortion councilor, saying that she encourages whites to kill their babies but encourages blacks to keep them. Then she gets called out on it and she starts crying about antisemitism and acting like a victim

I tried all my life to be a good compassionate colorblind person

If there is another holocaust, I'll cheer

Roy Cohn sounds like one of the few good kikes.

Well, they are to the left-wing and media indoctrinated, and the middles see them as persecuted.

Most everyone else scapegoats them.

And fuck whatever Evangelical Christian approach to Zionism is going on right now.

Israeli Jews pretend not to like what American Jews do.

Nope, he jew'd McCarthy.

dailystormer.com/how-the-jews-invented-mccarthyism/
henrymakow.com/mccarthy.html
(ignore Makow's commentary)

Wew

Its amazing how in spite of all this, the Jew never just stops for minute to look in the mirror and ask, "Why do all these people hate us, regardless of what era it is, could it be something that we are doing that is causing anti-semitism since it is so universal and ever prevalent?"

Holla Forums and its Stomrfag infiltrators did not bring back anti-antisemitism.

I said once to a normal person, with a Jewish dad, that "I love the Jews" and she says to me "What? Everyone hates the Jews!" then she wondered exactly why it is we back Israel when all it causes is turmoil.

This really is how the average American thinks. You can't manufacture a wave, you just ride it out.

The only reason Israel is backed besides "muh 6k" is because of the Evangelical wave, and that it's politically expedient to do so for Dems and Republicans.

Israel is our Northern Ireland.

Who are Bobby Fischer and Otto Weininger?

Bobby Fischer was a chess grandmaster who beat the Vlads in the 70s, ran away with the money and disappeared. Remerged to play a game in embargoed Yugoslavia just to defy the state department. Called out the kikes when they tried to prosecute them. Cheered for 9/11 and advocated for a military coup to destroy ZOG. He truly, truly loathed the jews.

Otto Weininger was an Austrian philosopher in the late 19th and early 20th century who wrote a book called Sex and Character which combined vitriolic denounciations of Jews and Women with an extreme interpretation of Kantian philosophy. Believed women were soulless materialistic beasts who corrupted man from the true path of genius - which to him was an ethical imperative. r9k's spiritual progenitor. Shot himself for being a Jew.

This pretty much defines everyone here, good people being mocked, tricked, humiliated, and driven to genocide and suicide.

Do the jews REALLY not understand why everyone is starting to hate tem again? They cant be this self-absorbed, can they? I mean, they are supposed to be smart ffs, is it really so hard to link cause and consequence?

Pretty sure he was just listing examples of jews who hated jews, not actually asking who those two were.

The audacity of this fucking yid. Cohn was instrumental in uncovering numerous communist spies, especially Rosenbergs, who sold USSR the atomic bomb secrets.

Let this sink in for a minute:
TWO FILTHY KIKE RATS SELL A FUCKING A-BOMB TO FUCKING STALIN, GET CAUGHT, TRIED AND RIGHTFULLY EXECUTED, AND THIS INSOLENT HEEB CLAIMS THAT THEY WERE SOMEHOW PERSECUTED FOR BEING KIKES!

We need a Holocaust. A real, final solution for these fucking rats, because I cannot take this shit anymore.

even if your richman wasn't a jewish puppet he would still change nothing.
You fucking know what you have to do, Holla Forums.
Things never change with just words and documents.

Yeah, cut myself off from the system.
No thanks, Mr. FBI I'm in no hurry to be labeled a terrorist, die for a bunch of ungrateful people, and cause my family shame from now until the day they die.

They seem to be missing the mirror neurons of europeans and some asians that make self reflection possible. In that way they have more in common with arabs.

Coward, you're part of the problem.

Tell me this you gutless ignoramus, does ignoring/getting away from a bully makes him go away?

If you not gonna fight for your ungrateful people and country why are you even here?

Enjoying dieying alone and having your kids to live as slaves.

It wasn't inane; it was masterful trolling.

Put up or shutup faggot. On the off chance that you're not a federal shill you're a little pissant that tries to get others to take actions you fantasize about but obviously wouldn't take yourself as you're still here posting like the rest of us.

No, it's the New Anti-Semitism, you dumb fuck!

And you can't stop it, either!

Is…is this (((Haaretz author))) suggesting that Jews and Communists are synonymous?

He was correct

Right again

Also right

You outed them as Jews earlier in the article

Majority of whom were Jews

Kek, and true

Even this is correct too

What a disgusting kike this author is

He's right.

If there are paragraphs it isn't a wall of text. If it's a copy-paste of an article it isn't a wall of text.

I've got a copy of Citizen Cohn, it has a pic of Trump and Cohn at the opening of Trump Tower.

Cohn hated commie kikes with a fervor and I'm sure he passed some kike knowledge on to Trump.

(trump approves)
(trump approves)
(trump approves)
(trump approves)
(trump approves)
(trump approves)
(trump approves)
(trump approves)
(trump approves)
(trump approves)

Kennedi quads aside, I want to trump to be president now

You should really check out , the source is the guy who redpilled Rockwell on the jews.

Do you ever stop projecting, virgin?

It's either that, or every white country becomes Zimbabwe. I don't see how there is any other conclusion.