rip

I have no last words is his last words?Q

Thank you Emperor Trump

Press shift+f to pay respects
F

F

F
CAPS LOCK IS FUCKING USELESS

I never heard of him before by name, but I did really enjoy this thing he wrote:
zguide.zeromq.org/page:chapter6

In particular:
zguide.zeromq.org/page:chapter6#Eat-Me

How about paying your respects withsetxkbmap -option ctrl:nocaps

Moral of the story: use a cuck licensed, get cucked

F

Not saying his general message is incorrect at all, but what kind of autist does just drop "Monique was smart to leave you" to his depressed cousin just because he didn't agree with your favourite license?

I mean, I hope it's a metaphor or some kind of Plato-like strawman, because not even Stallman insults people for opting for a different FOSS license, no matter how cucked it is.

Do you not recognise the joke?

Not really. Is it some kind of reference?

F

Come on, man. This is a fictitious story written to make a point. The ridiculously exaggerated nature of it should tip you off.

Huh, I just realized it was not his cousin. I don't know why the rest of that sentence flew by my head.

Jesus Christ.
hintjens.com/blog:125
That was published two weeks ago. This is at the bottom.
>* Die before the lawyers find me.
I guess he had a sense of humor until the end.

:^(

Excellent read.

What's wrong with CAPS LOCK. What a mess this guy is, he better gets rid of these inutile IBM PC keys like Pause/Break or Scroll Lock.

Section "InputClass" Identifier ">having a capslock" MatchIsKeyboard "yes" Option "xkb_options" "ctrl:nocaps"EndSection

Remap it to something else. Do you miss it?

F

f

F

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN, THESE WOUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEAL

Caps Lock is in a useful spot. The key right to the left of a is easy to press, so having something useful there is nice. Caps Lock is not all that useful. The "Pause" button is not in a convenient spot so it's not nearly as important.

FEAR IS HOW I FALL, CONFUSING WHAT IS REAL

F

F

F

Farewell.

First Debian
Then the graphiste of minitest
Now this.

Please stop dying.

F

github.com/alols/xcape

So much to say.I think the core lessons are: be patient, don't give up, and always be learning.You can turn even the most crappy situation into valuable lessons.Teach them to others.Be happy with what you have yet always strive to improve things.Don't let people flatter you into playing their games.When things get weird, keep a log.Love and respect good people.Learn to keep the assholes at a distance.Don't get hung-up on the past.Be nice to people, even those trying to hurt you.Speak up when things are bad, and tell the truth.Trust your emotions yet check where they come from.Don't be afraid of taking risks, and learn to identify and manage risks.Solve one problem at a time.Be generous.Teach others whenever you can.Remember Sturgeon's Law.

Was he a cuck?

F

F

also

hintjens.com/blog:109

I'm pretty sure Molenbeek is where the terrorists in one of the Paris massacres came from. He seems to be proud of that.

I wonder what could be bothering him inside?

His wife had at least one miscarriage. I'm guessing they went for adoption instead of staying childless.

Yes, you're guessing. And since we're guessing, I'm guessing they didn't opt for adoption, but to enrich her birth canal with Muz sperm.

'etd'?

github.com/booksbyus/scalable-c

Estimated Time of Death
derp

I was against this idea 1 minute ago, then i accidentally pressed caps lock while typing my message.
F

I take back my F and won't talk to him or his wife's son ever again.

into the oven he deserves to go.

Zero Masculine Qualities.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

He may have been raising future criminals but at least he was kind enough to point out out the methodology of modern 'cry-bullying' in his writings on strategies used by psychopaths. Or why bullshit about feminism and diversity is so prevalent in the tech industry now;

>I've learned one thing from being an entrepreneur for 35 years: when there is unguarded money on the table, the wolves arrive. Call these as you like, their goal is to take the cash and blame someone else. They always use the same strategies, which I've documented extensively in my book The Psychopath Code. Divide and conquer. Charm and distraction. Promises and lies. Stealth, and violence.

hintjens.com/blog:111

This guy is a product of his environment, in that part of Europe he was indoctrinated from youth and every single day afterwards to have pathological altruism towards niggers.

He grew up in Africa, actually. He was born in Congo.

I read this where he said he was living in Scotland for his 'school years' and in England for university before permanently moving to Belgium.

To have lived in Africa and not become a racist tells me he was living an incredibly sheltered life there for a brief period at a young age.

I call bullshit on this as someone who was also raised on that continent and know many other ex-pats who lived there. He was practically a millionaire as a child around poor Africans, he clearly took their sycophancy as being genuine. Most diplomatic circles in those parts are incredibly snobbish and cruel so I understand why he'd want to go in the polar opposite direction.

don't forget Jonathan Portnoy aka: avenj of the gentoo project who died in march

forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-1050304.html

RIP