Pussy Is Nasty

Don't get the wrong idea. I am straight and still enjoy fapping to pussy.

But can anyone else resonate with me on the fact that pussy is inherently disgusting? Its smelly, ridden with germs(and diseases if you're unlucky), and bleeds seven times a week without dying.

I've liberated myself from chasing it or otherwise trying to find happiness in it. I am a virgin, but who cares? I'd much rather fap opposed to chasing it around: wasting my time, money, and resources. Becoming a father basically means goodbye to your free time.

Don't tell me I'm the only one here

It's a hole that has smelly flesh in it and hair on top of it. I agree user.

Then you haven't experienced the best that pussy has to offer. Genitals are not particularly pretty or nice smelling. They feel good though.

Pussy is disgusting. It smells like fish, leaves behind a slime trail like a slug, and can even have flaps like an Arby's roast beef sandwich.

The best way to procreate is to let your semen drip down the buttcrack tbh.

No you are not the only one. I feel similarly.

you are the only one

stop samefagging your shitty thread

Pussy is great. There are too many fags round here obsessed with dick.

Its really not worth it in my eyes though. As a masochist, I find it more fun to wonder what its like/fantasize about it. But personal bias aside…

Why spend upwards of $100, upwards of one to two weeks of my time, AND the risk of a dick rotting disease + a parasite that robs me of my time and money for 18 years? And for what? 5 minutes of fun time… Not to mention the emotional investment can make you feel like shit.

Sure, it can make a majority of people feel bad to fap all the time/be a virgin in general. But in my eyes, its much more worth it. I've accepted myself

Thats exactly my line of reasoning as well.

Good for you

3d a shit.

2D pussy is alright

and it won't ever be worth it, with 3DPD anyway

I mean don't get me wrong, if you are prepared/want to have a family, more power to you bud. But I don't see why guys waste so much time/money over something fapping achieves.

That's fine, you are free to choose what is worth the effort or not. I always liked pussy but I can understand being put off by it or being wary of STDs.

I'd still try it once in your life if I were you, though. It's something you have to experience to truly appreciate.

it makes them feel like they have worth, in this worthless world

Poorfags can't afford IVF

Cringy

Uncut dicks are disgusting too, your point?

I'm sure I'll try it one day. I just don't go out of my way to find it

pathetic

that looks disgusting

Only to Amerifags, kikes and mudslimes

My point is that you can fulfill your sexual needs by yourself. Women are pointless apart from raising a family/having a lover

And even then, there's waifus

Well, are you a faggot or not?

Your parents must be so proud.

You lie. You love it and I know you do.

I'm in the same boat as op here. 3dpd pussy just looks so bad and it's just odd. 2d just looks better.

yeah, i know heh. Doesn't change that fact that most people have families because they are either too stupid, poor, or weak to find worth in anything else, and therefore find meaning the role of the family, and they are too needy to just not want meaning.

OP, you had me until you admitted your virginity. I agree with you 100%, pussy is disgusting and makes me sick to look at. The juices are acidic and make your dick smell fucking awful. After fucking a few times my balls itch beyond reason because that slime and grime is not fucking good to have touch you. In all honesty, a clean asshole not only looks better, it smells better (not that is has to achieve much) and feels better. You don't need protection and unless you come back out covered in shit, you've found the better hole.

I'm not gay. I enjoy looking at it, fapping to it, want it, etc. But I'd rather not waste my time/money just to have fun when I can do that myself.

It also takes just one mistake to get a kid I can't raise, or a disease. Having sex with a condom pretty much defeats the purpose afaik

You mean you are also a virgin?

that's fine, the 3d is just pd

only 3d is pd, thats pretty good tbh

I guess, but I don't see the point in losing it.

My point exactly

Maybe but you could say that about many life pursuits. Meh, we're all free to make a life we're happy with.

It makes you more of a man to not need pussy, imo

do you enjoy white knighting? We you still do it when technology allows us to be with our waifus?

I live with the philosophy to define your own purpose. I haven't really found that yet.

Definitely not a family though

Will you do it*

You can just say it's a pain in the ass and you don't feel like putting in the effort right now guys. It is a pain in the ass.

I wasn't white knighting. I was agreeing with him

sorry that post was meant for

I did say that its a pain in the ass (look for the posts with my waifu, karen) AND included the justification

And before anyone asks, Madotsuki is an alter ego of mine. Couldn't say she's a waifu, though she'd make a fantastic one.

True 3dpd is absolutely disgusting and simply doesn't deserve any attention.

Well shit.

My point was, I think most people want to do great things, but they don't have the ability, and rather then accepting their limits, and being fine with no meaning, they take on far easier pursuits, and having a family is something pretty much anyone can do

good for you. I might have children if asexual reproduction ever comes out, but as it stands now, I'll pass on the family thing

Fuck I thought the "misogynist MGTOW shithole" was just a meme. You guys really have it out for girls, don't you?

Why though? Why not just do what you like instead of insist over and over how overrated and worthless girls are? If you believed what you said you wouldn't need to make thread after thread convincing yourself and others of how much you totally don't care about love and sex with a flesh and blood human and you can't wait for the sexbots to arrive and pretend that pictures are all you need.

Sad!

I don't believe for a second that you antisocial autists have what it takes to take care of a little brother or even a cat, never mind take good care of a wife and children.

it's a board for discussion, obviously OP wanted to discuss why pussy is rank and why you need to cover your roast beef with cheese and arbys sauce.

Nice bait.

But the reason why I'm on an Holla Forums image board opposed to pursuing life and all, is because I am a heavily depressed/anxious person. Plus at this very moment I am kicking an addiction. I'm going strong on day 4!

I basically just need to rectify my mental blocks before I can go out and get shit done. I had a job recently for 3 weeks. I gave it my best effort, but I just couldn't do it.

Well, it was more so because the workplace had asinine procedures. They had the audacity to tell me I missed, "too many days of work" (despite not missing a single day or being late).

Being anxious to the extent I had two attacks at that job + insomnia so bad I would go in to work on marathons of 24 hours or so of no sleep is only the icing on the cake.

indifference =! hostility
Technology will take the monopoly 3DPD have on fundamental societal roles, so we don't really need to have it out for them.

and this thread isn't about hating 3DPD, it s about how their genitals look disgusting

if you can and are willing to work, and have working reproductive organs then you can have a family

3DPD can work, so she better fucking help me with children

prove it

it what

I think he is asking if he can fuck you in the ass.

Well good luck then, that sounds awful. I'll pray for you.

It's not indifference. It absolutely is not and you know it. It's bitter exasperation and I can't blame you. Life can be hard and lonely. But You're kidding yourself if you think AI or sexbots will develop to the point of replacing societal roles in our lifetimes. Simulations of actual people are not near there yet.

More like 30 years if they end up anything like kids now.

You sound not at all like a socially inept contrarian who would starve his spouse and children of affection.

You are a lost man and need help desperately.

Cry me a river. This shit is hot, cunt.

Oh wow I've never seen amputee stuff before! I'm going to run run run away now because of the scary pictures.

You shouldn't have amputated your heart and soul, user. You might need it later in life.

Keep crying bitch.

MGTOW is a bisexual' concept.

I'm not though. Post rape videos next, or that girl from south america who was beaten by a mob and burned to death. All you're proving is you are an edgy little kid trying to shock someone on Holla Forums of all places. It's not original. it's not somethong hundreds of others haven't done before you; it's not even entertaining at this point to anyone who has spent any time here. Grow up.

MGTOWWOM?

I don't know if it will happen in my lifetime, but you don't know either, and it is indifference, at least for me anyway.

you cum in her cunt, she shit out some children a while later, then you work more then you need to take care of yourself, so you'll have enough to take care of your children
it is simple as that

hey, dismemberment is a great fetish

I agree, pussy is fucking disgusting. Cunny is where it's at.

Why aren't you fucking little girl right now?

your gay asf

Coming from the cunt who cried "MISOGYNY, THIS THREAD IS MISOGYNY"!!! Keep crying you dumb bitch, you can't censor people, just like you can't ban alcohol. People don't want to have a relationship with a woman, get over it you braindead fucker.

cuz I don't want to fuck 3DPD kids

>>>/tumblr/
>>>/facebook/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/4chan/
>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/gay/
>>>/nigger/
>>>/cunt/
>>>/out/

What are those links?

It's not 3DPD if it's a loli, user.

Who am I censoring? You seem to be posting just fine.
Please stop lying. If you really felt that way you wouldn't feel the need to proclaim it so loudly.

You're in denial bro, maybe you can try MGTOW if you're gay

well 2D lolis aren't real, so I can't have sex with them

Nevermind it's a good thing you won't reproduce. Still I bet you would soften that edge a bit if you found yourself taking care of a family. In fact I guarantee it.

Nobody said anything about 2D lolis.

One one of the best pokemon is Zero.

Women are naturally butt ugly, they smell, they only care about money, they annoy the fuck out of you with meaningless chatter, and all they care about is their intertwined natural instinct of making a baby. Again fuck off dumb cunt.

Kill yourself you fucking cuck.

This is what you sound like.

Other pic related you sad sad man.

doubt it, but we won't ever find out if things stay the way they are. Maybe with sexbots and artificial wombs

then they are 3DPD children

I'm indifferent towards 3DPD, I do, however, hate fags like you, and seek to disagree with you, and voice my distaste for you. the white knights, gynocentric men, for without you 3DPD would have no power, and thus not be able to fuck up everything they are involved in.

3D lolis are not PD. Stop falling for the weeaboo meme.

you sound like a normie gtfo

Yes they are, compare your shitty 3dpd to beautiful 2d perfection

Jesus Christ you are damn salty. What happened to you? Don't pretend that you alone can see the truth or your experiences and attitudes are normal. What the fuck actually happened? Share your story. What made you unironically hate women?

ikr

This place could use a bit more normalfaggotry if normalizing this kind of hate is what is "normal" now.

uwot

Not an argument

Pick one.

Not an argument

Not an argument

Pick one and only one.

yes that's right

You shitty retard. Wipe your ass before you speak.

listen dude from random imageboard user to another you really need to work on your "trolling"

I don't see how the two are mutually exclusive, I agree with him.

Did somebody mention, Amputee?

I'm rusty. I'm practicing right now.

Fine.

How does it make you feel that I fap to pic relateds? Go fuck yourselves sideways you feminist kikes. Don't you have pepe (muh hate symbol) to go censor? You dumb bitch?

>>>/nofap/

Your fetish is fine. Your attitude? Not so much.

Naw that place is a cult.

Quite frankly, I don't care. Do you. I'm a masochistic lolicon, myself. Can't tell you how many times I've busted to Dawn

Yeah, there is a reason why some men call adult 3DPD adult children. Any 3D is PD for perfection can only exist in fantasy.

I don't hate 3DPD. They have done nothing personally.

I hate you not them. I consider them like mosquitoes, they are dangerous and annoying, but I can't really hate them as they are just doing what nature designed them to do, I can hate the dickhead who keeps pulling up my mosquito net, because they consider the net of statement of hate against mosquitoes.

I don't understand how some people can be so devoid of sympathy that they enjoy this crap.

*Pedophile

you are the scum of this planet

It's fine that you are having your little fight with that other guy, but can you lay off with the spamming of pics?

Just get a gf already. Your mosquito net is also keeping out the butterflies.

it's kinda hot though.

That's not me m8, this is just my fetish, somebody asked me to dump it a while ago so I though I might as well.

True enough.

no it isn't

Ok cool. And like said they are pretty hot.

k

Was just an example

Is this thread velocitous yet?

I'm going to have to make a separate folder for non bloody amputees. Keep posting, this shit is good.

net as in taking away rights from men, and defending them when when I tell to to fuck off as they invading a space or hobby of mine and trying to make it cater to their preferences

Why don't you like, check the front page or something? Don't you know how?

see

Only if you post your bloody ones
And my internet doesn't shit itself like it often does

I'll tell you guys about a magical thing called, "hide post"

I'm doing this to that fag spamming amputees. Its not that hard. (I can respect his fetish, but I don't want to see it)

Gay.

I can't help but cringe when I imagine the physical pain these fictive would be in.

That makes it all the hotter

I don't have that many tbh.

Not for me, it just hurts me inside.

lovely.

really like that art

Spam is so fucking gay. Its brainless and anyone can do it, unlike trolling.

Thanks for ruining the thread, faggot.

kys nerd

source?

at least isn't cuck or real shit spam

Artist Ray-Kbys

Ty kurwa pierdolony

thanks

makes me feel useful

Almost done

Ruining what exactly? You're feminist agenda thread? Fuck off. You're the fucker who ruined the thread, now go jump off a cliff you narcissistic cunt.

Last one

good work user

Let's face it - dicks look like fucking alien abominations, too.

New fresh unused shaven pussy>Shaven dick>Unshaven dick>Unused pussy with hair>any other cunt>Beef flaps

those can be hot tho

FILTHY DUMB XENO SCUM

come on, mr.knight I know you want to stick something into my quivering flesh, but I don't think it is your sword

Hey, I was the feminist defense force poster, not that guy.

I'm the OP of this thread, faggot

And strangely enough, you were the only non rabid misogynist.

I'm not a misogynist. I have female friends. I just find no point in romancing/fucking them. This applies to men as well, because I'm not gay.

You're not special, toots

(checked)
I know you're not, and there were others here that were not. But a lot of people posting in here were not just misogynists, but absolutely rabid with it.

I am still of the mind that I am indifference towards 3DPD

Which one are you? I almost wish we had IDs sometime.

Nice trips but you seem like a white knight tbh, women as a general group deserve the slack they get because most of them you meet are shallow and highly superficial attention whores who's only interest is to post on facebook and whatever is currently popular.
The only interesting woman I've met so far was also a kike and maybe i was so because she was a kike.

MGTOW is fucking retarded.

Is male version of Feminazism,
Feminism is not Feminazism.'

MGTOW aren't pushing for laws, like Feminazism is

Women don't deserve equal rights as everyone is different, equality from it's fundament is a sham, save for equality before law, even then it's circumstantial.

MGTOW are simply men who have been fucked over, women get fucked over by the same system. its the extremists in both camps. i heard sandman was disavowed from mgtow.

I'm not white knighting. I was covering my own ass

they have a shitload more safety nets

Naw you bitter. I don't know why either. Real talk, you need some good experiences with a good woman. Get one to treat you right and give you all her love and you'll get turned around right quick.

They are shitloads weaker as well.

Feminism is a flawed concept. The ERA was signed decades ago, bitchy feminazis.

Feminism is pushing to gain MORE rights than men. This is fucked up.

don't tell me what to do, cuck.

so?

What do?

Are you really calling this place mgtow you dumb fuck? Clearly you know how to spoiler, so you must be straight outta cuckchan…that or reddit.

Wait till 9:11 and post 9/11 memes.

Reminds me how I used to be like this in 6th grade.

I heard your skin becomes lighter if you drink bleach too.

If quads this now turns in to a loli thread

one more

I did tell you what to do, it's up to you to do it.
So help is given to those who need it. No reason men who are hurting shouldn't get help too.

The ERA was never passed. Please take remedial history.

fuck forgot about the 0s

so close

Does this count?

I dedicate my quads your cause

*for your cause

I did it for you and I did it for free

Alright then, loli thread

I'm calling the ridiculous people ITT acting like whiny failures MGTOWesque in their irrational mistrust and hatred of girls and women. Sure they are likely exaggerating but there is a lot of sadness and anger there. I can feel it.

YOU HAVE TO GO SMALLER, THIS ISN'T EVEN LOLI

Nobody cares what you feel, stop projecting yourself unto others.

no, you were telling me what to do. you didn't phase it like suggestion
I don't want anything to do with 3DPD, and that is the way

men don't get help most of the time, that the the point

oh, yeah feminists extended the definition of misogyny to include distrust. Guess I am a misogynist

Please go back to the kiwifarms.
Or as it was better known before its cucked SJW days as the CWCki forums.

I wonder if it's a coincidence or if someone is pushing an agenda again, the latter happens a lot on this site whether it be shills, the sudden "GG is cringe" threads that spammed the whole site out of nowhere a while back, the Holla Forums and Holla Forums threads leaking onto every board, the cult of nihilism and of course the organizations who are payed to push certain ideas on chans.
I don't whether they want us all to be gay or if they want us to forsake our sexual nature all together causing us great frustration and pent up energy which can be channeled into war or political movements.
Maybe I'm a paranoid autist but I always notice patterns and I don't trust them one bit.

I've never understood how anyone could like this shit. Its pretty gross. Like scat.

wew law lee bread yeah wendy

I dunno people seem to be pretty upset that someone could offer a dissenting opinion. God forbid there is some pushback to the drumbeat of "women are shit." Almost like the consensus could be cracked at a pressure point and lonely guys might get the idea that they could give it another try. Can't have that, must fear monger, right?

I had similar reservations regarding beer, before actually drinking some good lager. I'm not telling you to go pussy-hunter mode, but i do recomend you to try it. And by try it, i mean, experience all it has to offer. You feel this way now, but you may end up enjoying giving mustache rides to some ladies in the future.

All up to you.

You misunderstand or misread. I am absolutely telling you what to do. Go. Find. A. Woman. They are the spice of life, and vice versa. You will also make someone very happy in a way you can't know, the way a good man can make a woman happy.
I agree 100% and they really should. I hope this changes, and soon.

Have you ever thought, I don't know, that maybe many men, or rather younger men, mistrust women because they have been fucked over by them in some way or another?
Growing up I had a crush at a girl in my church and as soon as it was found out, the girl and her sisters called me a 'creep' for years on end.
My first girlfriend constantly emasculated me in front of her family and than cheated on me.
THREE of my friends had their wives cheat on them with other men and two of those marriages ended in divorce.

ONE of those girls fucked my friends brother.
So many of my friends have had shitty single mothers growing up.
My mother doesn't treat my father with an ounce of the respect he deserves, despite him being the bread winner and providing for the entire family at the expense of his health, his time and his money.

I am not saying that women should be hated wholesale or random girls treated badly just because of the actions other women have committed. But maybe perhaps you should stop to think that these other men have suffered similar experiences and empathize with being suspicious of women.
Especially when they are not held to the same standard as men.

You came into the thread with muh soggy knees in tow, expect to be shit on when you are using feminist garbage.

Someone summoned tripfag Chrystal in another thread. Sage noticed. Bait and counter bait is planted all over the board.

No real plan except to rile things up.

self-cheking those motherfuckers

I'll chime in here for a moment.
People like you do not understand what the real world situation is. Because you had it good or have it good dose not mean everyone dose. My best friend is now having the fight of his life to get his daughter back from a women who has destroyed his life and soon will destroy hers.
In the end a lot of men are starting to see what a negative situation women can bring on their lives. No amount pandering or name calling will change this. The future of these men have been decided and it will not include toxic women. So sit back and watch the world you think you know start to change to something you will never understand. Because you where a lucky one, not like the rest of us.

I don't want to make anyone happy, so fuck off. I don't want to deal with 3DPD, and am not even sexually attracted to them anymore.
You're barking up the wrong tree as it were.

it won't, male disposability has seen to that

This is exactly what I suspect happened. It fucks people up and it's awful.

But here's the thing about "misogyny." It's morphed into some kind of weird bait. People hate other groups of people all the time for all kinds of reasons, usually very justifiably or at least understandably. Because it's misused as this cudgel of shame and somehow makes someone a "horrible person" rather than just a common bias that people build up over time from negative or downright traumatic experiences, often from shitty people.

Instead of making it some cardinal sin, it should be regardecfor what it is: a very human reaction. And if someone says other people have it, it shouldn't be a personal attack but rather "you're biased here" or "you're not seeing this clearly,"

I don't hate all women. I used to have a number of ladyfriends, we would get really high and generally have a good time the same as my male friends. However women start to mellow out earlier than men do, biological clocks ticking or whatever. I haven't really kept in touch, but no hard feelings. C'est la vie.
On the other hand I'd go way out of my way to avoid seeing any of the women I've had sex with. No hard feelings on my part but they always seem to give me a hard time for some reason or another. Having a waifu is much simpler, and I don't have to settle down like an old person to do it.

Naw I do understand. My brother recently went through a nasty divorce with an absolute horrid cunt I'd like to put through a woodchipper. I do get it.

Sometimes it's worth it to get back on the horse though. Keep your eyes open, sure. But fight that root of bitterness from choking out your heart as best you can.

I still hope things will change regarding men getting more support. But I think I understand your feelings more now. Thanks for sharing them.

I feel you. You're a good guy OP.

it won't, not without taking away factors that give 3DPD most of their social power

Not sure if it's what you were implying but I'm not op.

You might have more allies than you realize. Things change over time. I'll hope for the best.

Well fuck me then. I remember you though.

Nigga, I am not working towards anything. What I am talking about will happen naturally as more technology becomes available. You can not get anywhere any other way without doing some unethical shit.

I'm the one with a waifu that's actually cute. And not a slut. Like op.

test

That bitterness has provided me with wealth and a clean body. I also still hold love unlike the people I've met who have been through many relationships. I can see how my friend has changed how he will never love some one the same and never trust them. It's like hes half gone, killed and dead inside now… Your idea is for him to throw himself back into a wood chipper to destroy the rest of him all for a Chance. I used to care for people like him, like you even but I've since become wise and realize I would rather take risks that have a good outcome. I'm to old now to have youth full love, I'm to jaded now to trust, and I would rather now push a world where men like me have a chance at happiness. Do you not want us to be happy? Because you talk a lot about your ideas but you seem to not push anything into reality.

youthful is one word, faggot

I do not believe that all relationships will end horribly. I do agree it can be very very risky. It's for everyone to choose if that risk is worth it for them.

I do believe men are being demonized, white men in particular. But I also believe that comes from the root of bitterness taking hold in other people. I think it's wise to learn and be wary, but I also believe letting go of the pain of the past can be freeing.

Yeah you always avatarfag with her. She is pretty cute.

2cynical4me. Are you an island? Will you eventually take advantage of friends and family if not?

there is nothing to work towards. We do have to vigilant against people like that that stupid fuck pig cunt that was trying to get sexbots banned, but as it stands now there isn't to but wait.

this thread is bump-locked if you didn't know

How about you admit to being a cumdumpster and cure me of my faggotniss?

You cant let go if nothing changes. This world wont change unless men start to provide discipline for others actions. So ill stay safe and help those who are willing to push change. I wont help anyone willing to "hope" for the best, that's not a realistic outcome.

pretty sure it bumplocks at 300 replies no?

250 I think.

I ain't a faggot. I just love cock.

nope, 250
we're at 263 now

looks like you're right. new to me.

What a strange thread.

This is exactly right. The inauguration is coming, then the wars. Angry men with no wives, girlfriends or families will be needed as fodder. We have plenty here with not much to live for.

It gets adjusted from time to time.

we'll be the first to get out of the way of war.

I also see this war coming. But I've realized that the men with no GF or no families wont be the ones to die because they have nothing to protect. Yes they want to be useful in life but why die for people who never allowed you into their world? Men with no women and no familys are outcasts of society. They will not fight for something they are being restricted to.

Good luck dodging the draft or slipping through the now secured borders.

See

An empty life is empty.

and good luck to you in your pointless wars

Why do you think I want a war? I don't.

I don't think you want war, but you will fight them, as you have something you think is worth protecting.

You think because we have no good family ties and no GF that we are Incompetent in all aspects of life. I have my own company and i have plenty of cash. Also my bloodline dies with me "I alone can pass on my last name, no brothers to do so". My dad was drafted and all most got out because his mother said he was the only one to pass on his same. My father wanted to go to get away from her and thats the only reason why that did not work. She also had him as a key employee tot he company the family owned. Honestly they send off men who have had their family. If they die at least their bloodline continues.

wow a bunch of fucking misogynists, go figure. 8ch is a parody of itself lmao.

Women don't face conscription. But I still will be sad.

It will be all hands on deck imo. Still I hope you can avoid it. I hope as many as possible do.

I know…? I am sure you will be, war is always sad, and pointless

wow saging a bumplocked thread good job penis breath

I've worked on contract for military private sector jobs. Believe me, They will take men with family first and foremost. They need men with no GF here to work the jobs to support the war. And the fuck the wives of the soon to be dead husbands But i wont do that, I'm not a degenerate like them… Degenerates die int he end.

This got depressing quickly. RIP everyone.

I'm not a misogynist but, I will directly oppose everything you stupid feminists say because you are pure fucking cancer on this earth, you are blights upon society. I love my mom, I love my sisters, I love my family and never chose to disregard any of them because they are female. It's something you feminists simply make up…
Just fuck off back to your safespace you stupid bitch. It's no wonder men don't want anything to do with real life women anymore, it's because assholes like you who ruin tv, games, anime, etc. And make it their own censored little hugbox. Also, you mistakenly confuse so called "misogyny" with asexuality. Just kill yourself already tbh fam.

How do you even figure that?
Those were the sentiments I meant. This is more than asexuality. But then people explained why they felt that way and I understood better. Why do you assign all this pro censorship stances to me? I never said anything about any of that.
The irony and lack of self awareness is unreal. This thread was a damn circlejerk for 80% of it. THIS is YOUR safe space. Grow a thicker skin, or read the thread more closely next time.

Yes.

Men know that pussy aint nothing to look at, which is why you're supposed to bury your face in tits.

The pussy is just something to stick your dick in not somethin to be starin at.

Point to me anything people said about anything you are pertaining to? Because I don't see shit itt about any of this crap you are blatantly strawmanning right now, other than what you stawman'd here
Besides op's remark about "pussies are disgusting", which isn't inherently misogynistic. It's no more than an opinion. I, for one am disgusted by the thought of blood. Which is why I'm disgusted by vaginas. I have nothing against females though. Please understand.

OP here. Don't worry bud, feminazis will create a reason to become pic related

guys if you want to talk more make a new thread

Newfag

saging doesn't do anything for this thread, dickhead

The only interesting woman I've met so far was also a kike and maybe i was so because she was a kike.
I ammend it to shallow attention whores indulging in social media. Not too different from idiots imo
Here
And here
Defending them when I tell them to fuck off as they invading a space or hobby of mine and trying to make it cater to their preferences
I can find some talk about it but not with the enthusiasm of "can't wait." I concede that point.

how is that hatred of 3DPD?
They are doing something that adversely affects me, and I take steps to make them stop, but am hindered by you white knight pieces of shit.
I don't hate hate 3DPD, I just want to fuck off the things I like wasting my time with.

Attention whoring =/= idiocy
He doesn't say anything about women destroying anything. He's just exercising his freedom of speech/distaste for sexual relations with women, again, not inherently misogynistic.
Anti feminism =/= inherently misogynistic
Still waiting for you to actually quote something anything you're talking about… zzzzzzz…

Plenty of 3DPD have no problem with those hobbies as they are. Noisy feminist annoyances are a minority.

feminist are 3DPD in a more condensed form, and there are plenty of 3DPD that passively support feminists by not saying anything against them, and tone police when anything is said against them

Come on.
Also, does it really matter at this point? I talked with most of these guys and understood what they meant better, and wished them well. Can you take yes for an answer? I was wrong and/or misunderstood, or just disagreed. I even said just now
Yet you still list it last as something I didn't provide evidence for. I conceded that point. Capisce?

Whatever you say. So you don't hate feminism? Or you don't hate women? Or "condensed" women is what you either hate or is ruining your hobbies?

What are you saying? Because it sounds like it's leading to this but
says no one is saying that, at least outright. Do you agree with those points as a general summary, given some leeway for exaggeration? Or am I off base here? Honest question, not a rhetorical debate response.

Some people attention whore for money, like youtube, various webcam sites, streams, etc etc. So, no it isn't always stupid. Making a living isn't stupid, it may be a subjective sense of immoral but that's about it.
What on facebook? I really don't care what other people do on various websites across the web, and don't call them idiots for viewing a website. Cuck I sometimes use, but I don't call them idiots, just very misguided people.
Then good day to you dear lady, I presume.

oh, I hate feminism, but I don't hate 3DPD
feminism is like a blow of salt, where individual 3DPD are like a grain of salt

not about sexbots, but yeah everything else was said in one form or another, but that doesn't mean those anons hate 3DPD

You know damn well what they were implying by that. Vapidity, vanity and a shallow nature.

It doesn't matter anymore. I'm glad no one hates anyone and you all agree that pussy is damn near irresistible.

it isn't. I have turned down 3DPD friends back in high school when they wanted a fuck

I don't think so. This could be applied to most people as a whole. Many more people use facebook/twitter (whatever) than Holla Forums. You could be right though.
Maybe if I was presented with the "one" it would be. But, I'm often to chicken shit because bacteria/blood scares the fuck out of me. What if the woman I was having sex with was a virgin or has a period in middle of sex, which is a real thing. I nearly faint at the sight of my own blood.

No, there are many other anti white hetero shills here.