Good Youtuber Thread

I'll start

Hilarious toilet humor. Plays very obscure, bad games no one has ever heard of and provides grade A comedic commentary. Plus no homo, the guy is quite handsome. Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC8LsMvKJ-l8a8nASFsuH4Ww
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OP here. Just got the idea to change this to the good, the bad, and the ugly YT thread. Post a good YT, then a bad one, then a guy/girl who is outright butt ass ugly

The bad
I get that he does the drama shit because no publicity is bad publicity and it gains him views. But he's quite cancerous. No one cares about drama past high school, you fucking faggot.

The ugly
Pretty much same reasons as Memestar, but he looks like a prepubescent meth head. At the very least, Memestar has the admittedly clean shaved beard

nice e-celeb thread go neck yourself

Regular Car Reviews nigguh

Keemstar

I want to rape his daughter so bad

Anyone have those shadman drawings?

What are you doing with my Sena pics?

Obviously he's posting shit, as Sena her self, is shit.

that's pretty rude, user

Posing as you in an attempt to fuck with people

at least get the filenames right

its true

no it's not

I concur. Sena is best girl from Haganai

I want to rape you.

why's that

It isn't rape if you announce it retard. Then its just anticipated sexual assault

You make my dick hard.

that's pretty odd but flattering

Keemstar's videos aren't really about drama. He just reports whatever is happening in the YT community. He's okay imo but annoying as shit sometimes. Leafy is crap though.

Show me your tits

Show them to me. Please.

why are these fags ruining every thread they visit

there are no good youtubers

Show me them naked. I need to see nipples.

watch the anime for that, I'm not posting it

What anime?

if you just want it for fapping find it on your own

Boku no Pico

King of the Hill

youtube.com/channel/UC8LsMvKJ-l8a8nASFsuH4Ww

TEST

what did you expect? the whole thread is spammed with images of that large breasted waifu

Midnight Snack Gaming

nice simple guy who isn't cancer.

bumping for this

Good:
One of my favorites is ProtonJon. An oldfag, but someone who knows what he's doing when it comes to making let's plays. He keeps the focus on the game rather than himself or stupid antics, but does enough research, editing, and commentary to keep it interesting. Guy uploads very rarely though. He's had an ongoing let's play of Superman 64 that started in 2010. The last video of it he uploaded was stage 8, this past summer. He's completed other games since then, but still. He needs to just finish it already. His streams happen much more frequently, and are pretty fun. Highly recommend checking him out.

Bad:
PrankInvasion. All you need to know is in h3h3's videos dealing with him.

Ugly:
Egoraptor and everything he touches. Game Grumps is a shit fest. It was never good, but at least when jontron was there it had a little heart. Now it's entirely soulless and indicative of everything wrong with e-celebs and youtube. Also he pretends to know more than he does and his opinions are shit and inconsistent.

bump

bump for good people.

Mutahar is a guy with great technical background/expertise. He also has a deep web series updated every Sunday in which he explores the side of the internet you can't reach with conventional means

But anyway, he also plays games too. Great guy. He's also fairly consistent and uploads daily

this is fun, we are all sharing good things

Almost forgot to mention another major selling point being he's the best for creepypasta narrations.

Not only does he analyze the story afterward, but unlike 90% of the other creepypasta narrators, he refrains from using fearmongering (i.e. saying I went on the deep web and niggers raped my mom) as well as provides gameplay in the background,; Opposed to an overly edgy, spoopy still image. He also maintains a consistent tone within the narration. I.E. doesn't scream super fucking loud when the spoopy parts happen.

this guy's alright

I'm really appreciating this thread anons.

northernlion is "okay" I suppose.

post more people

please

track day bro?

Forgotten Weapons

Aka Gun Jesus

He talks about rare and forgotten (duh) guns

A lot of the info is super rare and isnt on the net

GeneralSam
Ster
Jerma

"hey now, some people might take that as an insult. not me though. guess I'll just have to try a little harder in the future."
-Northernlion probably if he read that

Kraut and Tea

any channels with good looking little girls showing a lot of skin?

Bro Team Pill
A Jolly Wanker
DanielfromSL

Hmm…
GurinelTV, and all channels with gymnastics.

NL's a pretty cool guy who doesn't afraid of anything. Anything he does with Dan Gheesling is brilliant, Nick has ruined the NLSS since it began.

He makes good and long reviews that aren't repetitive, although he can sperg a little in some of them.

a fuck nugget who got his way to success by shitting out top 10s

a beta autist who complains about kids shows, a more autistic version of PhantomStrider.

I'm so glad he has a happy life with his happy wife and two cats even if I'm certain that his politics are probably terrible

Dunkey is occasionally pretty hilarious when he's not pumping out videos about shitty multiplayer games like Overwatch.

So much cancer in here.

Druaga1.

Channel Awesome

RLM

I don't know about that. his steadfast refusal to say anything about any political topic may indicate that his views differ greatly from those of his friends and colleagues

NL is great, even if you don't like Isaac. NLSS is fucking fantastic but there are a lot of inside jokes.

Overall A- YouTuber

his GTA V series is some of the most I've ever laughed

shame a lot of the more recent sunday streams have been real boring

Kugee is great if you like old computers

Nick has a few cool tendencies, but his majority personality is that of a dull, boring, SJW shithead that ruins everything. When Josh was a regular, this balanced out. Not anymore though.

Critikal is the most overrated faggot I've ever heard Holla Forums suck the dick of.

His commentary used to be actually clever and funny in the past, but now it's just piss and titties over and over and him desperately trying to come up with something to say and failing to come up with anything.

what happened to Josh?

Real life happened. Nick and especially NL make so much more money than he does off YouTube and Twitch that he just had to go back to work.

I would probably imagine he had obligations to family and friends as well, which would've interfered more with everything.

With characters like Conservative Yoda, and the fact that he even took that Trump piss story remotely seriously for any amount of time, he's at best a cuckservative. But because he never talks about anything political, it's forgivable.

He's on (just about) every monday, but it's not all the time.

Avgn

that episode was fucking awful. the Bearansteen meme was stupid when it started, and it's even stupider five years later. James should honestly kill himself

I don't get that feeling. Critical has always used the same dialect and it doesn't feel like he is trying to think of more random shit to say. You probably just got tired of it.